Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network (52369 Views)

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Tallesty1(m): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:

Tallesty,,Where have you been?
Happy new year....where is my gift?
I have been around my dear, just a lil busy.

Errrm, how do I send it?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Janeify(f): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2015
Very trust + she replies your message when she sees the alert even when she's offline
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 02, 2015
true words, my brother.

Plus when you say her dp is not to cute and she immediately changes it to one of her best picture...

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by tosyne2much(m): 11:11am On Jan 02, 2015
Can't stop smiling.. OP, nice one grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2015
Aktor365:
true words, my brother.

Plus when you say her dp is not to cute and she immediately changes it to one of her best picture...
Dem no go argue on this ur point o.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Lordmykel(m): 11:55am On Jan 02, 2015
Okay This girl has been doing almost all of these for a while now. And being a shy guy i have never approached before let alone tell my mind. And she wants me to make the first step so she wont look cheap..

I trust myself.
I will force "i love you" out of her mouth.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Obinoscopy(m): 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
OP are you sure? She might just be playing around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by DancingSkeleton(m): 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
Really grin

Janeify:
Very trust + she replies your message when she sees the alert even when she's offline
wink
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by An2elect2(f): 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Really? well i don't do all these...
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by kilokeys(m): 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
"ON" social networks..

not in real life..

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2015

buh niqqa, wen dis signs come individually??
pretty sure it dont mean nothing

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by opzy634: 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
This is a vivid example of wat is going on between me and my girl friend. Therefore, thanks for the knowledge
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
I dnt nid all dis to knw if a lady is into me tho they may be correct

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
Buhari For President.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Sike(m): 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
She'd never stop "lol-ing"/liking your post.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by AreaFada2: 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
prettyjo:
I disagree. I can do all that but doesn't mean am into the guy or even like him.

Una mentality self.

Which means for some ladies, pretending is their hobby. grin

And they want men to be born again, and yet be a babalawo who can read mind at the same time. Brilliant.

Ok o.

But wait let me consult Ifa.

Okan meji
Odu mefa..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by bablononi(m): 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
Dats how dey will deceive guys.lol cry
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by ireneony(f): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:
True grin
who dash monkey banana grin
..mtcheww
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Penboy: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
#she initiates the chat whenever she sees you online ; like 5/5.5 times.

Abi i lie?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by 1miccza: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
OP you are seriously on a long thing if you go on to believe in those stuffs you have concocted. Trust me you go just dey misfire dey go cos just as Mzgracie said they pretend a lot
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by bablononi(m): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
kilokeys:
"ON" social networks..

not in real life..
GBAM[b][/b]
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:
True grin
so did vickyB SHOWED U ANY OF DIS
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by mhyra(f): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
I usually do the opposite of all these..
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by naijaboiy: 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
ireneony:
who dash monkey banana grin
..mtcheww
[size=30pt]K[/size]

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by tosyne2much(m): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
Waiting for a counter thread titled " Signs To Decipher If A Nairaland Babe Is Into You grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Romanciella(f): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
she lets u know wen shes menstrating
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by 1stola: 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
DopeAngel:
grin happens all the time to me you know. . . Benefits of been a cute guy grin
You lied on the first day of the year, you will lie all through the year.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by ireneony(f): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Can't stop smiling.. OP, nice one grin
for your mind abi ...don't be deceived..... grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Mexyz(m): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
DopeAngel:
Your picture or I don't believe it. grin
DopeAngel:
Your picture or I don't believe it.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by UjSizzle(f): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Don't mean to be such a killjoy, but 2 and 5 is pretty stupid. Let's not even talk about the others.

It's stereotypical talks like this that makes it difficult for women to freely give compliments to men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by carik(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
That's not a determinant !
It is true but not all cases.
Even the ladies here attest to it.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by ireneony(f): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

[size=30pt]K[/size]
see the speed Wey this niggah take reply mecheesy....nawa o shocked
Op here is. Am example of what you you're talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK / Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty / Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.