Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network (52279 Views)

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by chibwike(m): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
mirexxx:
really?
yeah
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by naijaboiy: 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
Natasha2:

Yimu grin

Please what's the meaning?
Lol...you no even know the meaning of wetin you write cheesy

Ok you're chatting with me continuously and still trying to keep up the conversation. grin

It means you are into me tongue
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Natasha2(f): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...you no even know the meaning of wetin you write cheesy

Ok you're chatting with me continuously and still trying to keep up the conversation. grin

It means you are into me tongue

See this one, who be this? grin gerraway jor. This is my last reply to you for this year tongue
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Numbers 1, 2 and 5 are pure fallacies. Ive given guys compliments. Does that mean i am into them? I have guys on my BBM i reply fast to, does that mean i am into them? I guess this is the typical mentality of a very young dude without much experience with females.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Natasha2(f): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:
O boy pretence oo... 'Lunch my lie detector app' scanning.......danger! danger! 2 lies detected;
1. I'm innocent
2. Don't know what you r talking aboutgrin

Lmao, your lie detector has expired wink
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by zolarade(m): 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
mhyra:
I usually do the opposite of all these..
if i hear
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by naijaboiy: 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
Natasha2:

See this one, who be this? grin gerraway jor. This is my last reply to you for this year tongue
gringrin
Cant stop laughing grin

Don't take it personal na tongue
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by victorazy(m): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mzgracie:
I can decide to pretend and play along...

Then at last come fall in luv
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
Natasha2:

Lmao, your lie detector has expired wink
Have learn't smthng important from u which i'm gonna use in for my next Topic.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Numbers 1, 2 and 5 are pure fallacies. Ive given guys compliments. Does that mean i am into them? I have guys on my BBM i reply fast to, does that mean i am into them? I guess this is the typical mentality of a very young dude without much experience with females.

SMH.
Kinda have a question for u,How fast is the fast?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by mirexxx(f): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
wierdpsycho:

shut da fück up u dis fūcking ugly mgbeke
lol free d babe na. she's only saying her mind. calling sum1 uglee wen u av no pics
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Natasha2(f): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:
Have learn't smthng important from u which i'm gonna use in for my next Topic.

Oh really? Thats nice cheesy care to share what it is?

naijaboiy:

gringrin
Cant stop laughing grin
Don't take it personal na tongue

you see your life? *smh* you're in love with me grin

You'll think about me today just watch wink
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Mekyno(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=sinaj post=29421288][/quote]
u r beaurifu + pretty babe
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by naijaboiy: 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Natasha2:

you see your life? *smh* you're in love with me grin

You'll think about me today just watch wink
Chai starlingleanets coman see o cheesy

The babe is now denying that she is into me...one of their ways of pretending grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:
Kinda have a question for u,How fast is the fast?

As fast as replying when a reply comes in. I do that for some male friends of mine especially if the gist is sweet and interesting. Is that supposed to be a new thing?

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

The babe is now denying that she is into me...one of their ways of pretending grin
Watching things as it unfolds
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

As fast as replying when a reply comes in. I do that for some male friends of mine especially if the gist is sweet and interesting. Is that supposed to be a new thing?
What about if its boring?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Only if ireneony cud do dis to me.....at least let me assume dat she likes me.... Xup bae ...how did u spend d new year.. grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
mirexxx:
lol free d babe na. she's only saying her mind. calling sum1 uglee wen u av no pics
Xup gorgeous...... How are u n how did u spend Ur new year?? hope twas great??
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:
What about if its boring?

U already know the answer to that. It depends on if i want the conversation to continue or not. The main point is; it doesnt show i am into the guy im chating with. I can do that to anyone. Its good for you guys to listen to what we ladies think about this so that you dnt make wrong conclusions thinking a certain girl is into you when truly she's not.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Natasha2(f): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

of course its one of "their" ways not my way. tongue
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by mirexxx(f): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Xup gorgeous...... How are u n how did u spend Ur new year?? hope twas great??
it was fine,tho i was home all thru. happy new year 2 u cheesy
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
Natasha2:

What then is ur way oo?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by myouri(f): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
prettyjo:
I disagree. I can do all that but doesn't mean am into the guy or even like him.

Una mentality self.
Abbi oo..My sister! Let him be raisin false hope for dem boys.

I do all this..n even LOL, LWKM at a really dry joke..Especially when I'm xoxo Bored grin

It's called ADAPTATION... grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Natasha2(f): 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:
What then is ur way oo?

I don't have time to pretend, when I like a guy he'll know. No need denying anything tongue no need accepting anything either grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

U already know the answer to that. It depends on if i want the conversation to continue or not. The main point is; it doesnt show i am into the guy im chating with. I can do that to anyone.
C'mmon dear,u know it urself. Lets be frank, If u r into the guy even if the chat is boring u will respond with the speed of light,because u r into him.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
Natasha2:

I don't have time to pretend, when I like a guy he'll know. No need denying anything tongue no need accepting anything either grin
Guys shey u dey suspect this Lady so oo? I asked her her way she reply with no pretence whereas i never ask about pretence.Something is fishy here,can anyone see dat?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by naijaboiy: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Natasha2:

hehe...are you not a girl? tongue
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Princecharmin(m): 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mzgracie:

Nigga, pulease.... Stay off my tail...
wow...am i stepping on ur tail? ;Dnever knew u got one

Bitch

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by naijaboiy: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:
C'mmon dear,u know it urself. Lets be frank, If u r into the guy even if the chat is boring u will respond with the speed of light,because u r into him.
Gbam!
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Princecharmin(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mzgracie:

Nigga, pulease.... Stay off my tail...
wow...am i stepping on ur tail? ;Dnever knew u got one

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by wierdpsycho: 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
mirexxx:
who invited u dis amebo super..... shut ur fücking smelly mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Describe This Epic Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / Our Chat 7 Years Ago On Facebook, We Got Married Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.