Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network (52348 Views)

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by OkpataOzuo1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
lol...C'est rigolo tout ca. Meme ceux qui se disent en france font beaucoup de fautes de grammaire. Vous vous debrouillez pas mal en tout cas. Bon continuation.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
OkpataOzuo1:
lol...C'est rigolo tout ca. Meme ceux qui se disent en france font beaucoup de fautes de grammaire. Vous vous debrouillez pas mal en tout cas. Bon continuation.
dorlapoh20 come and explain this above oo.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
starlingleanets:
dorlapoh20 come and explain this above oo.
make i no lie u i no understand ooooooo grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
dorlapoh20:

make i no lie u i no understand ooooooo grin
Explain what that guy wrote in french for me.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
dorlapoh20:

That got me laughing grin

Lolz, ladies could be funny at times. I guess uf done dat b4, rite?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by mhyra(f): 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
starlingleanets:
Same to you,Hope you are enjoying the weekend?
o Yea.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
Aktor365:

Lolz, ladies could be funny at times. I guess uf done dat b4, rite?
Nooooooooooo cos i always upload th best pictures wink
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
mhyra:
o Yea.
But dear is that u in ur dp?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by khiaa(f): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
starlingleanets:
No,of course not. She don't think you are handsome ,she trip for ur handsomeness that she can't help but tell u. If a guy tell you are beauty queen the first thought in ur heart will be?

He saids that to all the girls. grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by mhyra(f): 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
starlingleanets:
But dear is that u in ur dp?
Yup. dahs me
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
khiaa:

He saids that to all the girls. grin
You have not answer my question na.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
mhyra:
Yup. dahs me
Wow u r one hell of a beauty Queen.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by khiaa(f): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
starlingleanets:
You have not answer my question na.

What is your question?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
dorlapoh20:

Nooooooooooo cos i always upload th best pictures wink

Good to know. I guess dat why u look fabulous in ur dp?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Aktor365:

Good to know. I guess dat why u look fabulous in ur dp?
thanks.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by mhyra(f): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
starlingleanets:
Wow u r one hell of a beauty Queen.
Thank you dear smiley smiley
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
khiaa:

What is your question?
read my post over again
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
mhyra:
Thank you dear smiley smiley
Do u mind if i draw a bridge btwn us?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by mhyra(f): 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
starlingleanets:
Do u mind if i draw a bridge btwn us?
as long as it is a safe bridge. then I wouldn't mind
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by khiaa(f): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
starlingleanets:
read my post over again

You didn't ask a question you only made statements.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
dorlapoh20:

thanks.

You welcome! U seem like a really cool person! Can I follow?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by wildikeman(m): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2015
So all the girls in my bbm and facebook don't like me... Feel so sad right now.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
Aktor365:

You welcome! U seem like a really cool person! Can I follow?
of course.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Ayoolajumoke(f): 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
starlingleanets:
You don't expects me to give u that?

I do.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Henrychris(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
hmm nice to know...wish i am not this ugly shocked

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
mhyra:
as long as it is a safe bridge. then I wouldn't mind
Trust me its gonna be a safe one cool
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by anjiewealth(f): 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
na all d guys here go type "I experience it a lot" even those that are......... diaries God in every lie ure telling

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK / "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why / Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.