Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men (43604 Views)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Ezibless: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
What happened to your new year's resolution

@topic...God knows i even had to pray against being sarcastic o.

Baba God i stil dey pray ogrin
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by DNBCrew: 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
DNB strives hard to be worth your time. Read classic stories on DNB regularly. www.danwrites90..com
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ezibless:
What happened to your new year's resolution

@topic...God knows i even had to pray against being sarcastic o. I always say d opposite of what i mean @times.
Baba God i stil dey pray ogrin

So, all you've been telling me...Gush!!!
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Ezibless: 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
emusmith:

So, all you've been telling me...Gush!!!

Lol...so na only that one you get from d post abi.

You no hear say i even prayed? Lol.
But I've been honest o.
Anybody that knew me like 2011 would be like ''what happened to you''
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ezibless:

Lol...so na only that one you get from d post abi.

You no hear say i even prayed? Lol.
But I've been honest o.
Anybody that knew me like 2011 would be like ''what happened to you''

You don't mean what you say?
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Ezibless: 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
emusmith:

You don't mean what you say?

Nope. Typed a wrong tin biko.

I was actually talking about ''sarcasm''.
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ezibless:

Nope. Typed a wrong tin biko.

I was actually talking about ''sarcasm''.

lol, OK.... you're still awake?
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Ezibless: 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
emusmith:

lol, OK.... you're still awake?

I dey sleep,abeg no wake me
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 03, 2015
Ezibless:

I dey sleep,abeg no wake me

lol! Na from dream you dey chat so o? You need prayers oo...make I pray for you?
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by jahbiz: 12:18am On Jan 03, 2015
VickyyB:
If Nairalanders are "jobful", there won't be any Newton's 3rd Law of Motion taking place. sad
Ur profile pix scares the hell outa me.
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by jahbiz: 12:22am On Jan 03, 2015
mhyra:
Okay.. we'll try to stop..
U r kind of a special girl.
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by digitalsimboja: 12:42am On Jan 03, 2015
kronox:
i smell front page.
counter thread ,lol

I knew it,I made front page

Pls is dia any award for making front page cos ppl clamour for it as if dia account gets credited for dat. Pls inform me as i hv posted smtn bf and came to see it in front page wth adjustments...
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by fightforchange1(f): 12:59am On Jan 03, 2015
Lol....I'm some of these things....
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 03, 2015
fightforchange1:
Lol....I'm some of these things....

Like?
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by fightforchange1(f): 4:26am On Jan 03, 2015
emusmith:

Like?

Lazy I guess sorta ....
That's pretty much it...
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 03, 2015
The one that scared the hell out of me is a lady seeking my attention for a very long time and it happens i have to follow her suite or just allow her have what she want a day as in doing what she wants me to do to know if the entire stalking will end and that resulted in having sex and since then she kept telling i should no break her hearth or leave her as if sex means love 0r intimacy...Now She stalks me as if am the father of her child to be and that scares me as hell. And the way devil wants to punish me is that that was my first time and now she is behaving as if am owing her or she is pregnant for me......

Ladies if u are into such taking sex as intimacy or opportunity to claim a guys life u better stop it for Guys doesn't even want to know who u give it to ..
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by nosky4(m): 6:32am On Jan 03, 2015
Onyiido:
Pls mods we need a doctor here
why
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 03, 2015
According to your explanation mine would be number 4.

I use to worry about it. my dad and grandpa especially tried to make me stop. God is my witness, I did try but can't. I am me. cool

I can keep talking till thy kingdom come unless it is over a medium
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 03, 2015
fightforchange1:

Lazy I guess sorta ....
That's pretty much it...

lol
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 03, 2015
Justfollowit:
According to your explanation mine would be number 4.

I use to worry about it. my dad and grandpa especially tried to make me stop. God is my witness, I did try but can't. I am me. cool

I can keep talking till thy kingdom come unless it is over a medium

Really?
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Fourwinds: 7:50am On Jan 03, 2015
I will save dis page.. very helpful. I hardly discuss with a. lot of ladies because of dis gussip thing. it pisses me off. d sarcacism stuff is anoda. y cannot u just say something straight to my face. all dis will never help a marriage
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:51am On Jan 03, 2015
EMMAUGOH:
The one that scared the hell out of me is a lady seeking my attention for a very long time and it happens i have to follow her suite or just allow her have what she want a day as in doing what she wants me to do to know if the entire stalking will end and that resulted in having sex and since then she kept telling i should no break her hearth or leave her as if sex means love 0r intimacy...Now She stalks me as if am the father of her child to be and that scares me as hell. And the way devil wants to punish me is that that was my first time and now she is behaving as if am owing her or she is pregnant for me......

Ladies if u are into such taking sex as intimacy or opportunity to claim a guys life u better stop it for Guys doesn't even want to know who u give it to ..
Dont get her wrong emma, she only loves u alot. dont be scared and dont let her go. i got 2 of such gals in my life till now
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Fourwinds: 7:56am On Jan 03, 2015
I was taking some girls Mathematics., dey hardly do well after marking deir papers. but come to talking deir heads out is a big business. I have advice dem to limit it but ooosai.! if U want to do well in Mathematics U don't talk much U think more
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by KingBish(f): 8:11am On Jan 03, 2015
My ex-boyfriend once asked me what my purpose of suspecting him of cheating was if I won't break up with him. He claimed I do that just to enjoy arguments and that behaviour annoys him because every girl I see him with is just a friend.

I dumped the mofo the next day
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by mhyra(f): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2015
jahbiz:
U r kind of a special girl.
..aw, av been kinda new here, just wondering how you came up with that. Thank you kiss
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by jahbiz: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2015
mhyra:
..aw, av been kinda new here, just wondering how you came up with that. Thank you kiss
I know you are new here

''Time registered: December 18,

Time spent online: 18 hours & 35

minutes''
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by mhyra(f): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2015
jahbiz:
I know you are new here

''Time registered: December 18,

Time spent online: 18 hours & 35

minutes''
so you see, you've gat little reasons for your claims wink
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by jahbiz: 11:02am On Jan 03, 2015
mhyra:
so you see, you've gat little reasons for your claims wink
U may also wish to look through this thread esp my comment . https://www.nairaland.com/2073017/guys-date-nairalander#29438345
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Edigrows: 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
You forgot to mention desperacy... Some ladies are too desperate for something they Need as if it's a Do-Or-Die Affair, they can go engaging in things that are Too risky and far-fetched thinking it's Determination, but a Determined Person won't try anything dangerous becos of wat they need. Note, If a man notices you're desperate, pls Don't come here to create a Thread saying MEN are wicked. tongue
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
Edigrows:
You forgot to mention desperacy... Some ladies are too desperate for something they Need as if it's a Do-Or-Die Affair, they can go engaging in things that are Too risky and far-fetched thinking it's Determination, but a Determined Person won't try anything dangerous becos of wat they need. Note, If a man notices you're desperate, pls Don't come here to create a Thread saying MEN are wicked. tongue

Very deep point! Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos / Plus-sized Lady Crashes While Dancing And Twerking On Stage (photos) / Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.