Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men (43601 Views)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
emusmith:

Really?

Yeah cheesy
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

Yeah cheesy

if I see your pic, I can tell...if you talk plenty or not...but most guys like it if only the girl has break sha grin
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by recasy(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
emusmith:

if I see your pic, I can tell...if you talk plenty or not...but most guys like it if only the girl has break sha grin

Nope tongue
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

Nope tongue

I didn't ask any question... lol
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
emusmith:

I didn't ask any question... lol

You did not have to
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

You did not have to

Hmmm
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by adedayourt(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
mhyra:
Okay.. we'll try to stop..

Don't stop pls
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
adedayourt:

Don't stop pls

Hmm lol
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by adedayourt(m): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
emusmith:

Hmm lol

Stopping wud mean taking d fun out
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
adedayourt:

Stopping wud mean taking d fun out

Abi grin
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by SenatorJames(m): 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
I will like to see new things, these are fundamental bad behavior that are common to an average nigerian girl. I understand the mission of this thread sha, congrats op for mission accomplished.
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
SenatorJames:
I will like to see new things, these are fundamental bad behavior that are common to an average nigerian girl. I understand the mission of this thread sha, congrats op for mission accomplished.

Thanks Senator. smiley
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by Jopipeline: 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
Flipping through a guys phone..
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by nnamdizen(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
mhyra:
Okay.. we'll try to stop..
Thats what a decent girl would say
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by mhyra(f): 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
adedayourt:

Don't stop pls
Sorry to disappoint you, buh, I MUST stop. deal with it smiley
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by adedayourt(m): 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
mhyra:
Sorry to disappoint you, buh, I MUST stop. deal with it smiley

U just gonna stop nd take d fun off d girly in u.
Anywa sha ama tel him to deal wit it tongue
Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by braindamage(m): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
emusmith:
hahaha...Newton's 3rd Law states: To every Action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

In our case, To every thread on a particular gender, there is an equal and opposite thread on the other gender, of course.

So, This is a Counter Attack to the other thread, 8 male behaviors that annoy women.

Men too have what annoys them...

Below are some:

1. Disobedience To Instructions:

This trait is as old as Adam. Eve introduced it and see where we are today.
He tells you, buy food items with this money, on her way to the market, she sees shoes, and spends the money on it. Simple Instruction Neglected (SIN)

2. Negligence

Some ladies are so carefree and negligent. They have the whole day(during weekends) to clean the house but it's when they see the hobby's car coming in that they remember to start cleaning. Neglecting to watch what their kids bring back from school is very costly. Neglecting to really have a tet-a-tet chat with their teenage daughter have negative consequence.

3. Laziness

This is normal. But being too lazy isn't! I believe women that knows they're lazy should at least get a house help or something. You see a well dressed mum walking with dirty children, and you wonder! Or enter the house and begin to feel like leaving the next minute.

4. Flippancy

The way some ladies/ women talk sometimes, it is as if there is an award if
you win the argument...lol...
I asked a girl once, How's your day? I sat there for the next 45 minutes... lol...this is lovely if Only you love the person sha....smiley... But some women can talk oooo!

5. Over Estimation Of Self

This has more to do with ladies. Some of them think they're just OKAY and don't need any adjustment, even if they need, it won't come from you! So get into husby's house with that and they're "humbled"...You read their PM, "I am okay the way I am."
I believe in adjustment even as I love to learn new things...This attitude in these set of ladies stem from their LOW SELF esteem personality. (To find them? Those that'll quote me on this smiley )

6. Pessimism

Some ladies find it fun to say words like this , OMG, I'm so dead or It's over for me...I know guys do it too...but if you notice, ladies do it more when with a guy to get Pity or Petting.
This is not good as there will be times when the man will need you to be optimistic. Two wrongs can't make a right!

7. Gossip

Hehehehe! It's like this is the main one. Most Ladies are naturally inclined to gossip. It's like food to them... Do you know Linda Ikeji or Wendy (In the US), it's plain modernised version of gossips!
They gossip everything that walks by...

8. Sarcasm

Don't take to heart everything a lady says... most times she says things she doesn't really mean outa emotions... Ladies are good at sarcasm. They say things and want you to guess it out...Not all guys are good at guesses... They like you but frown at you or ignore you as if they hate you...That's Sarcasm.
Guys don't like it, ladies.

I hope I've been lenient enough in this list...

Guys, open up, Air your views...smiley
...join this one

Re: 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men by DNBCrew: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
Visit DNB now and you'd be glad you did. www.danwrites90..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos / Plus-sized Lady Crashes While Dancing And Twerking On Stage (photos) / Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.