Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Pls Should I Marry Her..? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Should I Marry Her..? (1425 Views)

Should I Marry This Single Mother? / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Should I Marry Her..? by hiboth(m): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
I am a married man with two children,am having happy home and am enjoying my matrimonial life .....everything is going smoothly,but recently I went to supermarket to buy provisions and I met my puppet lover..(I mean my first lover childhood lover) we are happy we met again. we exchange number and leave ..
Later we hook up in an eatery and we start to chat about life and other things...
she now tell me that she is not yet married and she will be very happy if I marry her according to how were old promise and I told her,I will think about it ....
I haven't told her am married and I really still love her but I don't know what to do ....

pls I need advice for my this friend my fellow NAIRALANDERS help us out.
Re: Pls Should I Marry Her..? by naijaman14: 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Me think you can think of hooking her up with one of your unmarried friends who you believe would make a great husband for her. Please don't rubbish your own marriage which you reported as going smoothly. Also, don't take advantage of her by sleeping with her and let your friend have her. That's most unfair and wicked thing to do. Just my opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Should I Marry Her..? by delishpot: 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Yeah marry her. Then dont be angry when your wife marries her old BF too.
Na wa sha. Some men just want it all. When you marry her, doesnt that mean she will get only 50% of your time and your present wife also has her time with you reduced? Did you tell her you would take another wife after her?
Some Men sef ehn, some men cant change o. He has a happy home, has a good wife yet he still wants to marry another woman. How fair is thar to your present wife? Why dont some men ever consider the feelings of their women sef?

5 Likes

Re: Pls Should I Marry Her..? by LaurelP(m): 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Let me ask you
After marrying her and u see dat ur secondary school girlfrend, will u still marry her join

3 Likes

Re: Pls Should I Marry Her..? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
The return of the childhood sweet heart. grin Some people like extra guess you are one of them grin.

Just tell her you are married and stop communicating with her. Whatever is missing in your marriage, try and find it.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Should I Marry Her..? by Sunkyphil(m): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
[size=38pt]SO U NOW WANT TO DIVORCE UR WIFE AND MARRY HER[/size]
Re: Pls Should I Marry Her..? by sneak3(m): 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
Simply tell her you are married then reduce the fre frequency of ur communication with her,u guys can still remain friends but pls avoid the temptation of visiting her apartment unaccompanied.

You u can even introduce her to your wife so she cld be an official family friend.. But you must let go of all the illusions you termed ' love ' that u still feel for her.

Don't ruin ur sweet home sir!
Re: Pls Should I Marry Her..? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
dude, did u write this from chimamanda's Americanah?? cos that's what obinze did
Re: Pls Should I Marry Her..? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
yanga dey sleep, trouble wan wake am up. stick.with ur wive. by not telling her u'v made d first mistake. attempting to marry her will spoil everything. use ur head this time n not ur heart or what's inbtw ur legs. undecided
Re: Pls Should I Marry Her..? by Naommydammy(f): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
It's not true luv,if not, u wouldnt have left her in the first instant,give urselves some time,the so called luv will fade off
Re: Pls Should I Marry Her..? by Wallade(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
Why didn't you tell her that you are married? What happened to your wedding band/ring? Are you sure you are fine? if you ask me, I will conclude you are sick in the mind.

1 Like

Re: Pls Should I Marry Her..? by Precious91(m): 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Op,you are a funny sombori ooo.You met your first love and so?Please be committed to the vows you made to your wife.Don't hurt her.You should ask yourself how you will feel if ts your wife that met her old flame and want to leave you for him,what will you do?
Re: Pls Should I Marry Her..? by jemijames: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Guy..... Why na?? U two broke up in the past for a reason..... It's natural to still have feelings for your first love..... But that doesn't mean I should destroy your marriage over your so called first love..... I have a happy marriage.... So cherish and don't try to break it
Re: Pls Should I Marry Her..? by MhizVee(f): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Y are some men so greedy.Ahnahn u wana destroy ur matrimonial home cos of wat,gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Pls Should I Marry Her..? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Your story is incredible!
Re: Pls Should I Marry Her..? by Jnrbayerno(m): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
what do want to think about...
Re: Pls Should I Marry Her..? by Mzgracie(f): 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nonsense!!!
Re: Pls Should I Marry Her..? by Monicasque(f): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sounds like midlife crisis and lust to me. U just need a reminder of how important your current family is to u, since u r willing to throw it all away for some high school sweetheart who u had one louzy dinner with. U need to watch the movie '' i think i love my wife'' and sort your self mind out, coz it seems to be leaving u
Re: Pls Should I Marry Her..? by Dorisbest(f): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
Have seen the evil in polygamous family.
U can try it anyway, the fire won't only burn you but consume u. Edong?
Re: Pls Should I Marry Her..? by hiboth(m): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=naijaman14 post=29419496]Me think you can think of hooking her up with one of your unmarried friends who you believe would make a great husband for her. Please don't rubbish your own marriage which you reported as going smoothly. Also, don't take advantage of her by sleeping with her and let your friend have her. That's most unfair and wicked thing to do. Just my opinion.[/quote
I can't hook her with my friends.
Re: Pls Should I Marry Her..? by hiboth(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2015
Sunkyphil:
[size=38pt]SO U NOW WANT TO DIVORCE UR WIFE AND MARRY HER[/size]

Why never
Re: Pls Should I Marry Her..? by Sunkyphil(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2015
hiboth:

Why never
THEN DO D NEEDFUL [size=32pt]FLEE TEMPTATION[/size]
Re: Pls Should I Marry Her..? by hiboth(m): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mzgracie:
Nonsense!!!
Why saying nonsense ....we need advise here not to turn peoples away....this is what is affecting someone life

(1) (Reply)

Marriage!! / Seun Ban Me Because I Said He Is My Fiance / Thread Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.