Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex (4955 Views)

This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by clevvermind(m): 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Freest:

Experienced men talking!!!
But I've had friends who tend to finger, kiss and engage in hot romance but never tend to penetrate and yet thinks they're keeping a no sex relationship... And sometimes tag it godly!!!
Well, i still think if u wanna do, then go on, and if u wanna abstain, abstain totally!!!
you are right. If u want to have sex, have it well and if u want to abstain, abstain well also.

Guy, i'm not an experience guy o. I just know how to talk about it. That's all.
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Freest:

Okkk

But by d way guys tend to be weaker esp in such regards when bro jonny is standing in attention and u tell him u just wanna kiss deeply but no sex? Smh# its just a matter of time sha
lol ah knw its not easy buh mehn...u can try u knw... To b in control ov ur sexual urges...
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Freest(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Cutehector4u:
lol ah knw its not easy buh mehn...u can try u knw... To b in control ov ur sexual urges...
Yes we can... But when you do something over again there is just this feeling ti take it a lil further... To do better than u once did, its natural. Everyone wants to do better than yesterday, and its no diff in this regards.

As the popular saying goes...
#Na clap them for they enter dance# grin grin grin
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Freest(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
clevvermind:
you are right. If u want to have sex, have it well and if u want to abstain, abstain well also.

Guy, i'm not an experience guy o. I just know how to talk about it. That's all.
grin grin grin
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by clevvermind(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Freest:

grin grin grin
na so o.
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
Freest:

Yes we can... But when you do something over again there is just this feeling ti take it a lil further... To do better than u once did, its natural. Everyone wants to do better than yesterday, and its no diff in this regards.

As the popular saying goes...
#Na clap them for they enter dance# grin grin grin
hahahahahahahaha u dis guy...u really dnt want me to win u in dis case...nice one.... I like dat
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by harrwix(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
just here to read comments
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Mprex(f): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
Heavenly heights inside a single room?
Where are you from sef?
get outsad i'm from nsktongue
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Tallesty1(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mprex:

get outsad i'm from nsktongue
wetin dey hungry you.
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Freest(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
harrwix:
just here to read comments
Huh

So u nor get opinion ni
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Freest(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Cutehector4u:
hahahahahahahaha u dis guy...u really dnt want me to win u in dis case...nice one.... I like dat
grin grin grin

Talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Mprex(f): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
wetin dey hungry you.
fresh fish peppersouptongue
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by DaGeneral(m): 12:03am On Jan 03, 2015
Freest:

Experienced men talking!!!
But I've had friends who tend to finger, kiss and engage in hot romance but never tend to penetrate and yet thinks they're keeping a no sex relationship... And sometimes tag it godly!!!
Well, i still think if u wanna do, then go on, and if u wanna abstain, abstain totally!!!

Whats d bottom line of having sex..is it not to climax or reach orgasm (or organism like a friend of mine will say)..? And there is no way u will smooch 4 30mins dat either the male or female pressure relief valve will not blow off..I actually lived in such deceit until I saw in d bible where d term SENSUAL(ITY) was emphasized just like fornication..put garri 4water or put water 4 garri all na same soakies jare..zip up n zap out.
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by dudesexy1111(m): 12:14am On Jan 03, 2015
Olusanya333:
Thats one of the reason i had remain single. These girls can't control their passion no matter what may be u will be suprised one day she will ask *kiss me* u won't believe ur ears. Like my female girl friend he told me He beg his bf to kiss him,if dat continues i pity d guy. But as for me if i agree to date a lady and she brings dis poo one day o boy its over o.
no big deal deir another guy will do it to her outside u better wise up
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Tallesty1(m): 5:53am On Jan 03, 2015
Mprex:

fresh fish peppersouptongue
You don dey fat walahi.

With your kpengere............tongue.

That picture wey dey middle spoil things for you sha......
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by DocAdray(f): 6:36am On Jan 03, 2015
Hahaa!

Guys dey vex ooo
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by harrwix(m): 8:47am On Jan 03, 2015
Freest:

Huh

So u nor get opinion ni

IMO....konji na bastard, so beware!

cool cool cool
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Spydamannn(m): 8:51am On Jan 03, 2015
Olusanya333:
Thats one of the reason i had remain single. These girls can't control their passion no matter what may be u will be suprised one day she will ask *kiss me* u won't believe ur ears. Like my female girl friend he told me He beg his bf to kiss him,if dat continues i pity d guy. But as for me if i agree to date a lady and she brings dis poo one day o boy its over o.
you must be a man of God lol
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Mprex(f): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
You don dey fat walahi.

With your kpengere............tongue.

That picture wey dey middle spoil things for you sha......
which picture are you talking about?angry
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by dudesexy1111(m): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2015
Olusanya333:
Its none of my buisness bro. As a matter of fact IF i happen to have a girlfriend and she cheats on me its none of my buisness bcus i have not married her nd so she can do whatever she likes since she is just a girlfriend. You see life is easier than we take it bro.
aiit...... No tyme to waste

(1) (2) (Reply)

ADVICE; My Boyfriend Is Friends With My Enemies, I Find It Disloyal / Adult 18+:see What Rapper Olamide Was Seen Doing To A Girl On Stage - Photo / Which Nairalander Do You Love The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.