Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? (17683 Views)

Thugs Sent To Kill John Eke Njoku, Abia Local Government Chairman Caught / 10 Most Developed Local Government Areas In Nigeria-opinion / PDP Chairman And 11 Other Members Defect To Buhari's APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by FarmTech(m): 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
This is one of the best topics i've come across today. Truth, I dont know of anything mine have done, but I'll go out and find out.
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by yougos(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
In my State Abia, the Governor privatized d Local govt Areas ie; sold it out to individuals, so we don't have LG Chairman talk of what dey hav done

TAO can bear me witness
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by remmydada(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
Lagelu local government of oyo state we dont have local goverment chair man we only have care taker we are yet to conduct local goverment election
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by ultraGM: 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
just2endowed:

U are not making sense at all. Pls go and read the function of federal government, state government and local governments very well. U believe federal government will do everything abi? Dey there

I dont need to be repeating what others would or have said am just adding. BTW if this same people refuse to do their Job and people cried loud; why would Oga at the Top keep Pretend not to here, The same thing happen in the Military and they pretend all is well but soliders are crying inadequate resources
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by just2endowed: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
lets everyone contribute to this topics.....for me, my local government did nothing. This is the best topic so far in nairaland.
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by Nehemiah459(m): 11:54am On Jan 09, 2015
remmydada:
Lagelu local government of oyo state we dont have local goverment chair man we only have care taker we are yet to conduct local goverment election
Everything is funneled to the State Government there they scatter the money with pen.
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by iambijo(m): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2015
kware LGA sokoto state his name is shehu zamau all what i knew he did is dispensary, jummat mosque, rural electrification and 4 blocks class rooms a market stall imagine
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by Nehemiah459(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
iambijo:
kware LGA sokoto state his name is shehu zamau all what i knew he did is dispensary, jummat mosque, rural electrification and 4 blocks class rooms a market stall imagine
He tried... He needs presidential handshake.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by UncleSnr(m): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nehemiah459:
He tried... He needs presidential handshake.
Lolz... grin He truly tried shaa...
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by sherrylo: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Badagry west LCDA (Hon Bambgose) reconstuct a primary school to a very classy one,did some bore holes,and settles dispute regularly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George / Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah / Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.