Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? (18266 Views)

Thugs Sent To Kill John Eke Njoku, Abia Local Government Chairman Caught / 10 Most Developed Local Government Areas In Nigeria-opinion / PDP Chairman And 11 Other Members Defect To Buhari's APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by kingstylo01(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
kkk
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
90% of Nigerians don't know their Local Government Chairmen, they don't even know the role of a local government chairman. That's why most of them blame every failure on the president while the LGA chairman who failed in his responsibility will get away with it.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by Kolade354(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
The one we have use to go to mama bisola beer-parlour every friday night to spend our Allocation.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by MizMyColi(f): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
OP, please what is LGA chairman?

We here in Lagos don't know such.

We only know Fashola.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by oladele97: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Watch Access 57 then you will be familiar with Lagos state chairnan...

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by Rapmoney(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Do I know my local govt. Chairman? I don't think so. He only comes to the secretariat when there is money to be shared grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by kingstylo01(m): 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
and the Local Area Council Chairman is Abu Giri (Not too sure of the spelling)

you even know his name... as for me, i don't know if we even have a LGA chairman grin
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by eddie1(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
+
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by bonechamberlain(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
the most useless tier of govt.. made useless by our useless leaders
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
port harcourt, his name is adams oshomole many projects
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by nobilie: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
My LGA is Awgu in coal city. The projects in my village are FG projects and not LG. I dnt knw if d LG has done anything there.
OBJ restructured d LG to receive funds from d state. Since then, d LG lost it's autonmy but has turned to pupets.

Alimosho LGA(Lagos) where i reside, d LG clears drainages i suppose oo. Not sure.
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by bonechamberlain(m): 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
the most useless tier of govt.. made useless by our useless leaders angry

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by Cool83(m): 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ado odo/ota local govt is just for sharing money, no project
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by ojimbo(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Am from nnewi north in anambra state, my own local govt is as useless as nothing
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by jeebz: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Honorable Jide Jimoh, the dude is the flag bearer for APC in the forthcoming Elections into House of Representatives in February.
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by jeebz: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Honorable Jide Jimoh, the dude is the flag bearer for APC in the forthcoming Elections into House of Representatives in February.
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by tuffgongjo(m): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Do they exist?
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by Mrbigman1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
I stay in effurun delta state, what ppl also call warri cos it's next to it. The name of the LGA is Uwie LGA and I dnt even no if d LG chairmanship election ve been conducted cos I learned that the out going Gov, udo-oshi hand picked one henry obaro to be dia, so what do u expect a hand pick robot to be doing? Hand picking job right? Anyways, his streets re neat. Tomorrow ppl from dia will blame good luck. D way we call dat man's name, pandol company go soon open near him house. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
There is no local government in my local government area, not to mention the name of the chairman or projects.
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by ademony(m): 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
I used to reason why some APC govs. don't pay allocation to the LGs in their state...nw I understand their progressive thinkin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by osoba(m): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
Interesting topic , come to ilupeju hon chairman yemi ali don nothing special for 8yrs on power and now contest for federal house of rep , and deceive people he done this and that on tv when he was chairman .

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by lionduke(m): 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
In Enugu where I reside, tge LG Chairman is Emeka Mbah. the dude is young and robust. He gave tge LGA a befitting Secretariat, pays student Bursary, and occasionally distribute materials to widows and the less privilege. In my home state Ebonyi state, the state high court last month dissolved the Election that brought the chairmen. The former chairman, JEFF OGBU, who is now the caretaker chairman is a confused fellow. He only know how to blow big grammer, always reminding us of his days in new york. The guy is a refurbished gangster

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by tonte(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
my LGA is in rivers state...won't mention my chairman's name, I know for a fact that the allocation to the LG was over 100m per month, the wage bill was around less than 10m, I know the LG pays for the electricity the LG enjoys (BTW we enjoy 24 hour uninterrupted power since 2010 provided by the oil companies while we pay) the LGA has around 5-6 villages which have over the years prospered into towns although there is high poverty especially among the old people there...well, what I know he uses the money for visibly are as follows.
1.shares a good chunk with Amaechi as he was dragged along to APC
2. builds and completes his personal projects
3. goes on booze cruises with his boys and chiefs where he alone pays
4. comes to abuja at the slightest chance, lodges in Sheraton and has threesomes every night he is there
5. shies away from paying for LG carnivals that attracts tourists as is the normal tradition
6. and funds his university cult groups
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
UncleSnr:
I know that they receive allocations from the Federal/State Government, what is it used for?
it is used to execute some STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE.
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by DesChyko: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
Thanks to Rochas, no one gives two f**ks about the Local Government. It's all about the 'communities' now.
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by Greatomotoy: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
studio14:
AWGU L.G.A NNANNA MANTANUS NOTHING HE HAS DONE I SAID NOTHING HE IS PDP MAN HE HAS DONE NOTHING NOTHING I SAID NOTHING
been long since i visited awgu. my mum is from amagu village near awgu boys high school
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by DesChyko: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
ionsman:

Guy shut up and stop being obnoxious. ...

Focus.. Concentrate..
Who is the chairman of your local government and how many projects has he executed to your knowledge?
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by marvmurphy(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
I don't think they exist...
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by Vainglory: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
For the first time I see one thing that all Nairalanders agree on. That local governments in Nigeria are simply waste pipes. Gov. Peter Obi of Anambra state was able to perform wonders because throughout his 8 years tenure, there was no LG chairman or councillor in the state. I think a bill should be pushed through the National Assembly to scrap LG chairmen and councillors.
Re: Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? by lwise(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mine is a ritualist,always praying never to have any case with EFCC despite his corrupt practices.
Always seeking favour from Tinubu.
Here is a video prove.

Watch "Nigerian Politician caught performing rituals nak…" on YouTube - Nigerian Politician caught performing rituals nak…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJhCgimjj7k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Cannot Be Intimidated – Saraki / PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election / 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.