Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong (52708 Views)

El-rufai’s Religious Bill In Kaduna ‘absolutely Wrong’ – Senator Shehu Sani / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong / "Rev. Fr." Ejike Mbaka Got Only One Thing Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2015
Not even Jesus can tell me to vote Buhari. Who then is Mbaka? I will not void my vote. From the South east, Jonathan has my vote! Period!

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by listica(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2015
luvinhubby:
This Fr. Mbaka does not learn his lesson.
It was the same Mbaka that swore God told him Chimaroke Nnamani will not win a re-election as Enugu governor in 2003, that if he wins, he will drop his collar as a catholic priest.
Chimaroke won & Mbaka never dropped his collar.
Thank you very much cos I was born and Brought up in Enugu.i don't want to comment when it comes to a priest but u r right cos I witness it.he will say every body straight your hands to state house and shout holy ghost fire and after all Chi market were re elected.for Buhari he don fail since last year na,one love bro

3 Likes

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Collynzo9: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2015
@ Moderatorr1 thank you so much for this post. You just took everything out of my head and created a thread out of it.

When he said electricity supply hasn't improved, I was shocked to hear that from a man living in Enugu.
Then he said there has never been so much blood shed in Nigeria as we have had under GEJ, we all know of the Biafran war.
Even the several communual clashes, militancy and northern riots under OBJ could account for as many deaths as that of Boko haram.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by robinsoncrosoe: 9:07am On Jan 03, 2015
All I kw is mbaka is a criminal that speaks from both sides of the mouth.he is always involved in politics.chimaroke dealth wit that foolish revrend bleeped up fada

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by victorazy(m): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2015
Splashme:
The man obviously has disappointed a lot of his followers.

He joined the APC propagandists claiming Jonathan has spent 6yrs. Yar'Adua died on May, 2010. For god's sake is May 2010 - Dec 31, 2014 (when he delivered that sermon) equals to 6yrs?

Fr Mbaka, which roads did Buhari build? I agree, Gowon, IBB, and others built roads but for Buhari someone should please help me name the riads expecially in southern Nigeria

He never said those things
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 03, 2015
Nairaland is finished!

The main Mbaka video didn't hit the front page but this sort of rejoinder did?

4 Likes

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 03, 2015
Collynzo9:
@ Moderatorr1 thank you so much for this post. You just took everything out of my head and created a thread out of it.

When he said electricity supply hasn't improved, I was shocked to hear that from a man living in Enugu.
Then he said there has never been so much blood shed in Nigeria as we have had under GEJ, we all know of the Biafran war.
Even the several communual clashes, militancy and northern riots under OBJ could account for as many deaths as that of Boko haram.

If Mbaka is lying against the HOLYSPIRIT, his ministry is dead.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by ujezeez(m): 9:09am On Jan 03, 2015
olrotimi:
Some persons have thrown caution to the wind, lying against the Holy Spirit with impunity. Well, I wouldn't be surprised this came from a Catholic-So-Called-man-of-god, Holy Mary is more reverenced by them.
Be careful with what u utter...u might as well b calling judgment upon yourself
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by sko(m): 9:09am On Jan 03, 2015
In this endtimes, "men of god" do not fear God anymore. Mbaka "prophesied" by his "holyspirit" somethings about Jonathan on the night of 31 Dec 2011 which never happened.This man is a Catholic priest and I see no form of Jesus' nature in him. He is only a businessman who sells the opium - religion - to his congregation.
May God forgive us all. Amen

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by ekeneidiagbor: 9:10am On Jan 03, 2015
kristisking:
Those of us that have been following political events in the country in the last one year know that the catholic led by Okojie belongs to the opposition.The comments and body language coming from catholic priests for some years now clearly show that catholic priests are in love with the opposition,the APC.This has further lend credence to the believe that Okojie sold christians to northern muslims during his reign as CAN president.His unholy alliance with some northern key figures made christians to be treated with disdain.So i'm not surprised.Mbaka or whatever he calls himself is only following the footsteps of their leader.

what's alarming is the hatred and disgust Arcbishop Okojie has shown towards the body of CAN... CAN as a body is obviously disunited, this can be seen in the way and manner Pa Okojie(who is d pioneering president) has lashed out at many of his successors, heavily criticising dem and their tenure.... One would think the Arcbishop is without sin..

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Alexisu: 9:11am On Jan 03, 2015
kristisking:
If he actually did as you said,then why the sudden change of action?Or are you trying to tell us he was bribed by APC?Tell me more.

Oh, u didn't know he did?
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Collynzo9: 9:12am On Jan 03, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

If Mbaka is lying against the HOLYSPIRIT, his ministry is dead.
It is not the first time, neither is it he second or the third.
Our people are fools and will continue to follow him even if GEJ wins the election by a landslide.
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Alexisu: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2015
hedonistic:

Then kindly state them on his behalf, since you know the reasons Mbaka gave for dancing to discordant tunes in the market place like a village drunkard.

Get well soon
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by splashbaby(m): 9:14am On Jan 03, 2015
MESSAGE TO ALL IGBOITIC FLAT HEADED MONSTERS SUPPORTING saTANiod

You cannot destroy Nigeria because you want Biafra. We will not be stuck with this dull president for another 4 years. The wise one amongst you have spoken... The f.o.olish one are here crying blue murder

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by FKO81(m): 9:16am On Jan 03, 2015
patrotic9gerian:

That is blatant lies... These media only voice out the incompetence of our govt and give criticism to make the govt kw dat eyes are watching them... Unfortunately, APC is a beneficiary however, they are not agents of APC but have been fighting for the good of you and me... And for your information, APC leaders have even done better in the ppast than the PDP... I am not a supporter of APC but I support change because I love my country Nigeria that has suffered in the hands of Gej for 6 good years and also because I don't want to be failures to my unborn children just like you would love the killings of innocent lives to continue because oof sentiments dat you have... Who knows if yyou are even the next.... You must vote wisely and bear in mind that we are one Nigeria irrespective of religion or geographical location....
That is why i'm asking you who will bring the change? Buhari or Tinubu stooge, we know what we are going through in Lagos because of Tinubu's greed, I need change but not the change that will take me out from frying-pan to fire, Buhari brain is to old for smart criminals like Atiku, Amaechi, Fashola, Kwakwaso and the grand master Tinubu to control, these guys are digital age criminals, GMB just learnt how to use internet and twitter few days ago, he should go back to his farm that is where he belong for his Age

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by hedonistic: 9:17am On Jan 03, 2015
Alexisu:

Get well soon

Your response begs the question. Why did Mbaka change his dance steps at such short notice (assuming that he is not of unsound mind)? Why did he change from shamelessly supporting GEJ's re-election to shamelessly denouncing GEJ and supporting Buhari instead - within the space of one month? It's really a very simple question.
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by eddieedoho: 9:19am On Jan 03, 2015
This professed man of God, has made comments similar to that made by some clergy that ignited the 1994 Rwandan Genocide. The federal Government should not fold it hands and watch.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by FreeGlobe(f): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2015
exxell:
Not even Jesus can tell me to vote Buhari. Who then is Mbaka? I will not void my vote. From the South east, Jonathan has my vote! Period!
Calm down, Jesus will Never tell you to vote Buhari. Mbaka has decided to destroy the house he built over the years

3 Likes

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by hedonistic: 9:21am On Jan 03, 2015
FKO81:

That is why i'm asking you who will bring the change? Buhari or Tinubu stooge, we know what we are going through in Lagos because of Tinubu's greed, I need change but not the change that will take me out from frying-pan to fire, Buhari brain is to old for smart criminals like Atiku, Amaechi, Fashola, Kwakwaso and the grand master Tinubu to control, these guys are digital age criminals, GMB just learn how to use internet and tweeter few days ago, he should go back to his farm that is where he belong for his Age

Who told you that Buhari has learnt how to operate a basic computer, let alone use the Internet and Social Media? Of course his so-called twitter account is managed by one hired hand somewhere. Buhari's brain is too old, rigid and impaired by excessive gworo consumption to accommodate any new ideas.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by xtervaganza(m): 9:21am On Jan 03, 2015
dannydaniels:
fr mbaka ure on your own ooh.......all i know is

GEJ till my grandma get belle
lol
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2015
jumeekay:
Rev. Fther have just spoken the mind of God. The voice of man is the voice of God. I salute your courage for speaking the truth at a trying time like this. Kudos to you Rev.

You see what illiteracy has done to you people? Can anybody know the mind of God? CAN ANYONE? AND HOW CAN YOU VERIFY THAT IT WAS REALLY FROM GOD? wHY CANT GOD TELL OF US HIS MIND DIRECTLY SINCE WE ARE CONNECTED TO HIM?
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by katunj: 9:23am On Jan 03, 2015
moderatorr1:
During his end of the year cross over night service, Father Mbaka of Enugu State, a catholic priest started voicing support for Buhari. His audience were shocked and fell entirely silent even during the time he called for responses. The priests themselves, standing on the stage with him all folded their hands in awe as the man of God dabbled into politics.

This is a video of Buhari with a spear encouraging his followers to kill people during election. After he lost that election, youth corpers where mobbed. Then he stayed for 2 days before coming to bbc under pressure to ask his people to stop the violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM&feature=youtu.be

He said people should vote Buhari because Jonathan could not stop 'simple insurgency'. In reality, insurgency is not simple, no country has been able to stop insurgency once it has started. Kenya, Libya, Israel, Pakistan, Afghanistan, USA (with all their technology and sophistication), Nigeria.
Terrorism by groups of individuals who use Islam as a motivation or a mask are unstoppable: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism

1. He said people should vote Buhari because we have not seen more bloodshed in the history of the nation since Boko Haram started. Statistically, boko haram has killed about 10,000 people, Biafran war was started due to a reverse on the aburi accord, it killed 2 million people, mostly civilians. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

2. He said Boko Haram started due to unemployment caused by Goodluck's administration. Well, Boko haram started in 2009 and Goodluck started ruling in 2009 as acting. So when did the unemployment start?
Actually boko haram said their aim is to implement total sharia in Nigeria. And that they are against democracy or anything from the west.

3. He said Buhari built the enugu-onitsha express way. Heheheheee! Lies! http://www.dawodu.com/buhari.htm

4. He said there is no light in Enugu, actually, its the opposite, there is almost 24 hours power supply. https://www.nairaland.com/2072516/225-hours-power-supply-ten

5. He said Buhari didn't encourage violence, lies, see the video above.

6. Then He said Buhari didn't say he will make the country ungovernable, he pointed that ciroma was the one who said it. cool .. but Buhari actually said "if i don't win in 2015, the dogs and the baboons will soak in blood"
And refused to join the team to negotiate with boko haram.

7. Fr. Mbaka said Buhari said he will islamise nigeria but didnt mean it since he didnt do it the first time he ruled.
Lol.
In 2001, Buhari said in a meeting "God willingly we will continue to push for total implementation of sharia in the country. Those who are not part of us should learn about it" .

And...Fr. Mbaka said the holy spirit told him so. smiley

Hmmm, i'm a catholic but Nwa Mbaka is on his own in this one. I wonder how much they paid him.

#teamGEJ2019 fee dee feeeee!
Of a truth, this will be a heated election.
i'm viewing in 3D. Grabs pop corn

Please I need you to give source to your no 7. You quoting him is not acceptable with out source or links.
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Alexisu: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2015
hedonistic:

Your response begs the question. Why did Mbaka change his dance steps at such short notice (assuming that he is not of unsound mind)? Why did he change from shamelessly supporting GEJ's re-election to shamelessly denouncing GEJ and supporting Buhari instead - within the space of one month? It's really a very simple question.

Ask the question again
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Collynzo9: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2015
ilugunboy:
Nairaland is finished!

The main Mbaka video didn't hit the front page but this sort of rejoinder did?
You APC supporters are real crybabies.
This rejoinder is for the thread on Mbaka's sermon that is still on front page as I type this.
www.nairaland.com/2072011/father-mbaka-says-jonathan-surrounded

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Calm down, Jesus will Never tell you to vote Buhari. Mbaka has decided to destroy the house he built over the years

Who is Jesus by the way? Was it not the one that was imported to us? My sister, forget. We have known the truth!
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2015
Collynzo9:

[s]You APC supporters are real crybabies.
This rejoinder is for the thread on Mbaka's sermon that is still on front page as I type this.
www.nairaland.com/2072011/father-mbaka-says-jonathan-surrounded[/s]

Ok
You are not part of NL mods and admin.
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Ezemust: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2015
olrotimi:
Some persons have thrown caution to the wind, lying against the Holy Spirit with impunity. Well, I wouldn't be surprised this came from a Catholic-So-Called-man-of-god, Holy Mary is more reverenced by them.
stop that
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by kenneyyice(m): 9:30am On Jan 03, 2015
the fact still remains, everyone has his or her own opinions about politics, father mbaka has just heared his own
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2015
I don't think anybody gave Fr Mbaka money. His problem is always voicing his opinion as the opinion of the Holy spirit.
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by thomasjoe(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2015
Wertin concern Pastor with Politics ? Ask Osibanjo !
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Collynzo9: 9:39am On Jan 03, 2015
ilugunboy:

Ok
You are not part of NL mods and admin.
I don't need to be part of them to know that the thread was on front page.
Your lamentations is baseless
www.nairaland.com/2072011/father-mbaka-says-jonathan-surrounded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics / Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.