Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong (52702 Views)

El-rufai’s Religious Bill In Kaduna ‘absolutely Wrong’ – Senator Shehu Sani / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong / "Rev. Fr." Ejike Mbaka Got Only One Thing Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by dozern(m): 9:40am On Jan 03, 2015
So evil spirit can actually manipulate the likes of Fr Mbaka . Oh God save your people.
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Sanguine77(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2015
Alexisu:

Yeah, they actually criticized him them, that's why I said Nigerians cannot seize to amaze me.
It is cease not seize. Thank me later.
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Okeycima: 9:44am On Jan 03, 2015
R u suprised about what the clegy man said?.well am not suprise becos it he didnt start today.DAT HOW HE SINGLE HANDEDLY MURDER IKEDI OHAKIM POLITICAL CAREER without getting his own side of the story,but when he did hear his own part of the story he said he is misformed....AM Saying This now CHURCH(RELIGION) HAS NO BUSINESS WITH POLITICS APART 4RM PRAYING 4 THE LEADERS...open ur eyez o' ye mortals u have been control by RELIGION

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by robinsoncrosoe: 9:45am On Jan 03, 2015
This thief called a revrend fr must av collected money to sing the praises of PDP in nov then went back in dec to collect money from apc to sing their praise.at the end he is gaining from both sides and deceiving those following him.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2015
Collynzo9:

[s]I don't need to be part of them to know that the thread was on front page.
Your lamentations is baseless[/s]
www.nairaland.com/2072011/father-mbaka-says-jonathan-surrounded

Worthless opinion.....carry your anger to Rev Mbaka and stop quoting me.
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Okeycima: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2015
kaycii1:
im till confused here... 2questions for the gods

1} why would fr mabaka say all diz
2] did holy spirit really tell him dez?
undecided undecided undecided undecided
ma broda help me ask am oo?.the kind expolitation the r expoliting the members this days fear me i jux want to tell them that THERE IS GOD WATCH US ALL

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by elari(m): 9:49am On Jan 03, 2015
SIRKOL:
If Fr. Mbaka said all these, then I am highly disappointed! Money does many things
What money are u talking about? U mean GMB is richer than GEJ? Chai! Chai!
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by PerfumeRepublik: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2015
Mbaka is wrong , the clergy shouldn't meddle in politics.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 03, 2015
I don't think anybody gave Fr Mbaka money. His problem is always voicing his opinion as the opinion of the Holy spirit.

Don't be suprised if he recants his position before the elctions and attribute it to the Holy spirit.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by thomasjoe(m): 9:57am On Jan 03, 2015
To all Buhari's Fans -----May God Run your lives the way Buhari denied Journalists Freedom of Speech, Ran Nigeria's Economy in 1984 and sneaked in the 53 suitcases ....Say AMEN !

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Slimchase(m): 9:57am On Jan 03, 2015
Any Clueless Man of GOD who involves himself into POLITHIEVES should go n Sit in d Gutter.
Hmmm.... Nwa Mbaka, Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥U̶̲̥̅̊ re On Your Own biko kwa !
I wonder how much money APC paid him with d money they scammed from Amaechi.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Alexisu: 9:58am On Jan 03, 2015
Sanguine77:

It is cease not seize. Thank me later.

I will thank u now, not later.

THANKS

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by dvee2: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2015
Slimchase:
Any Clueless Man of GOD who involves himself into POLITHIEVES should go n Sit in d Gutter.
Hmmm.... Nwa Mbaka, Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥U̶̲̥̅̊ re On Your Own biko kwa !
I wonder how much money APC paid him with d money they scammed from Amaechi.

How much money did GEJ gave to CAN under Pastor Ayo Orisejafor for the CAN Pastor to be campaigning for GEJ? You didnt criticise the pastor then abi?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by chizzypie: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2015
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Boss13: 10:02am On Jan 03, 2015
Truth be told Jonathan is dividing this country between religious and ethnicity lines. This is not good for the unity of this country and also shows how unpresidential Jonathan is.

This election should be issued based and not religion or ethnicity based. Because the president knows he has failed to deliver the dividends of democracy, he decided to gather dusts on sensitive issues that has brought war to this country in the past. I do not appreciate his antics in any way as it jeopardizes the safety of Nigeria citizens. The man should grow up.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by madjune(m): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2015
This is clearly malicious.
When will some Nigerians draw a linefor their deviousness?
Fr. Mbaka has chosen to stand up for the truth and not use religion to decieve his large followers.
The spear that Buhari raised up is symbol of the CPC party on whose platform he contested then.
It had no violent connotation.
But this op hs chosen to mischieviously decieve nairalnders into seeing it a violent gesture and to wit, see buhari as a xtian hating demon.

Pls, kindly draw a line for your devilish campaigns. Stop character assassination.
God will judge you one day for painting people in their wrong colors.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Ubamars: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2015
ALL these posted here is not true. Mbaka never said we should vote for any particular candidate. Rather he said that Goodluck is a good man but he cannot lead Nigeria that he, Goodluck Jonathan should honourably resign for someone better than him to take over. He further made some corrections on the way our people see Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by BotherMleeper(m): 10:08am On Jan 03, 2015
dannydaniels:
fr mbaka ure on your own ooh.......all i know is

GEJ till my grandma get belle

In 16 years PDP with trillions of naira could not offer anything beyond a few refurbished diesel trains and painted airports

In 6 years GEJ watched as over 15000 civilians were murdered

In 6 years GEJ purchased over 4 airplanes while the nation has no national carrier, nor the airforce any worthwhile fighters

I dont understand how we celebrate mediocrity if the only legacy PDP will leave us is a few trains, some whitewashed airports, a few kilometres of retarrred roads, and a stadium or 2.

At the flip side they also bequeathed a desecrated presidency, a ravaged military, a diseased health sector, a moribund power facility, a decaying police force, a raped economy, a plundered education sector, a porous pirate infested waterway, a festering insurgency untraced billions, and one mother of a dented international image.

Come 2015, even the Nazi party is a better choice than PDP.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Collynzo9: 10:08am On Jan 03, 2015
ilugunboy:

Worthless opinion.....carry your anger to Rev Mbaka and stop quoting me.
You are the angry one here, don't you think?
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by enkay11: 10:22am On Jan 03, 2015
Fr. Mbaka, pls stop dragging the catholic church in the mud.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 03, 2015
Collynzo9:

[s]You are the angry one here, don't you think?[/s]

Bump
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by mfm04622: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2015
What Buhari was holding in the video is not a spear! It is a pen! The pen is the symbol of CPC. Like the broom is for APC and umbrella is for PDP. What do you gain by lying? Whatever is built by lies will certainly collapse from ordinary dew
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by idoncome: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2015
@op, why putting a lot of exergeration just to tarnish the image of the annointed priest. u r only bringing a lot of curse upon urself. Yes,he made some statements that looks like he is supporting buhari but he made it clear that he doesn't care who the nxt president will be as long as Nigeria is well.
the problem am having wt ur post is dat u intentionally exergerated all his statements. what is ur motive? op, if u think u have mouth to talk, i pity ur life.nevertheless am not in support of some of his(fr mbaka) statements.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Emmanuel247(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2015
Ego ole ka'ha ge Nye kwanu ya?

How much is enough for u to ruin ur reputation
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by collinsVP: 10:37am On Jan 03, 2015
luvinhubby:
This Fr. Mbaka does not learn his lesson.
It was the same Mbaka that swore God told him Chimaroke Nnamani will not win a re-election as Enugu governor in 2003, that if he wins, he will drop his collar as a catholic priest.
Chimaroke won & Mbaka never dropped his collar.

My dear go and asks questions. Chimaroke didn't win 2003 Enugu state gubernatorial election. It was pure manipulation. Look Rev father Ejike Mbaka has no personal interest for what he said. I was there. The basis of all he said was that GEJ portend danger to everything he associates himself with. He may not be a bad person of which Mbaka affirmed but negative events happen to those around him in most things he does.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Ebukaokeke5: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2015
America stopd Al-queeda insurgency in d United states 2002 wit d fall of many Al-queeda linkd country to d force of U.S armour.Buhari stoppd Maitatsine insurgency during his regime.Who said no one can stop insurgency wen it had already began? Only a super corrupt thieves in d name of political leaders as d PDP lead president Jonathan who have seen insurgency as an alibi to b embezzling state funds for personal gains wud imply dat.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by jumeekay: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2015
Dear Patriots,
Monday, 22nd of December has been declared
Solidarity campaign day for General Mohamodu Buhari / Pastor(Prof) Osinbajo. We humbly ask you to put up their pictures on your BB, Twitter handles,Facebook,whatsapp, and all social media! We intend to have 50 million of their pictures up. It is possible!!!! PLS BROADCAST

Today we have decided to change the fortune of our dear country and purposely create hope for our generations unborn.
A number of us may not know about the days we use to export cocoa, the days of groundnut pyramid, the rubber in Old Bendel state, the days farmers/traders leave their goods in public and buyers take what they need and leave the money in the trays , the days $2 exchanged for N1, the days young graduates were given Beetle, Citroen or Datsun 120Y cars which comes with an automatic job ! This ''animals in human skin'' according to Fela Anikulapo have bastardized our socio-economic lives.
This campaign therefore is to re-awaken us that our dear Nigeria has a lot more resources than the collection of the G7 countries of this world (SAD.. isn't it? ). BUT our leaders both past and present have squandered and still squandering our collective wealth.
Now divinity has created another opportunity to make a change and we concerned patriots have decided to throw our weight and queue behind a man that had been president and has only one house, former PTF chairman without a petrol station, a disciplined Officer that brought sanity to our everyday lives (WAI), a Muslim that freely dines with Christians, a reserved gentleman that loves Nigeria.
We are casting our votes for General Mohamodu Buhari and his running mate Prof (Pastor) Osinbajo.
Please make Monday 22nd December a date.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2015
splashbaby:
MESSAGE TO ALL IGBOITIC FLAT HEADED MONSTERS SUPPORTING saTANiod

You cannot destroy Nigeria because you want Biafra. We will not be stuck with this dull president for another 4 years. The wise one amongst you have spoken... The f.o.olish one are here crying blue murder

Our oil pays your salaries and fuel your cars

This year we won't pay you salaries nor fuel your cars

That is " CHANGE" too

I hope you agree grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2015
splashbaby:
MESSAGE TO ALL IGBOITIC FLAT HEADED MONSTERS SUPPORTING saTANiod

You cannot destroy Nigeria because you want Biafra. We will not be stuck with this dull president for another 4 years. The wise one amongst you have spoken... The f.o.olish one are here crying blue murder

Our oil pays your salaries and fuel your cars

This year we won't pay you salaries nor fuel your cars

That is " CHANGE" too

I hope you agree

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Rendition(m): 10:46am On Jan 03, 2015
moderatorr1:
During his end of the year cross over night service, Father Mbaka of Enugu State, a catholic priest started voicing support for Buhari. His audience were shocked and fell entirely silent even during the time he called for responses. The priests themselves, standing on the stage with him all folded their hands in awe as the man of God dabbled into politics.

This is a video of Buhari with a spear encouraging his followers to kill people during election. After he lost that election, youth corpers where mobbed. Then he stayed for 2 days before coming to bbc under pressure to ask his people to stop the violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM&feature=youtu.be

He said people should vote Buhari because Jonathan could not stop 'simple insurgency'. In reality, insurgency is not simple, no country has been able to stop insurgency once it has started. Kenya, Libya, Israel, Pakistan, Afghanistan, USA (with all their technology and sophistication), Nigeria.
Terrorism by groups of individuals who use Islam as a motivation or a mask are unstoppable: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism

1. He said people should vote Buhari because we have not seen more bloodshed in the history of the nation since Boko Haram started. Statistically, boko haram has killed about 10,000 people, Biafran war was started due to a reverse on the aburi accord, it killed 2 million people, mostly civilians. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

2. He said Boko Haram started due to unemployment caused by Goodluck's administration. Well, Boko haram started in 2009 and Goodluck started ruling in 2009 as acting. So when did the unemployment start?
Actually boko haram said their aim is to implement total sharia in Nigeria. And that they are against democracy or anything from the west.

3. He said Buhari built the enugu-onitsha express way. Heheheheee! Lies! http://www.dawodu.com/buhari.htm

4. He said there is no light in Enugu, actually, its the opposite, there is almost 24 hours power supply. https://www.nairaland.com/2072516/225-hours-power-supply-ten

5. He said Buhari didn't encourage violence, lies, see the video above.

6. Then He said Buhari didn't say he will make the country ungovernable, he pointed that ciroma was the one who said it. cool .. but Buhari actually said "if i don't win in 2015, the dogs and the baboons will soak in blood"
And refused to join the team to negotiate with boko haram.

7. Fr. Mbaka said Buhari said he will islamise nigeria but didnt mean it since he didnt do it the first time he ruled.
Lol.
In 2001, Buhari said in a meeting "God willingly we will continue to push for total implementation of sharia in the country. Those who are not part of us should learn about it" .

And...Fr. Mbaka said the holy spirit told him so. smiley

Hmmm, i'm a catholic but Nwa Mbaka is on his own in this one. I wonder how much they paid him.

#teamGEJ2019 fee dee feeeee!
Of a truth, this will be a heated election.
i'm viewing in 3D. Grabs pop corn
well for me Goodluck must leave d seat of power bcoz as of now hes power drunk all he wants is too get bck der imagine 21 billion naira was raised too campaign nd dis same. Friends of his cant raise such money too tackle insurgency ,fund d military properly go full force on dis ppl even if its using gorilla tactics on dem , forget it u dont knw d pain except if u av lost several family members too dis ish

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2015
collinsVP:

My dear go and asks questions. Chimaroke didn't win 2003 Enugu state gubernatorial election. It was pure manipulation. Look Rev father Ejike Mbaka has no personal interest for what he said. I was there. The basis of all he said was that GEJ portend danger to everything he associates himself with. He may not be a bad person of which Mbaka affirmed but negative events happen to those around him in most things he does.

Hahahahaha

Can God declare and a man counters

If God had said so , he would have brought it to pass even if it means killing Chimaroake.

Read your Bible again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari / Governor Ayade's Wife, Linda Drives Him To Construction Site. Photos / Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.