Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) (7541 Views)

Make I Post My Pictures,i Deh Find Wife Oh / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by boxer022(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
My sister this your case is a very serious one. I will advice you not to give into his demands, he is a very useless person with a dead conscience. What I want you to do is dump him and move on with your life as he is not worthy of being with you. If he insists on uploading your nudes he took without your consent, tell him to do his worst as you do not care. If you give in to his demand, he will use the same nudes to continually blackmail you. I hope this helps.
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by texanomaly(f): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
UjSizzle:
Oh dear. Just do what Seun said. Prepare for the worse, but please don't sleep with him because of that.

Uj and Seun are right. Don't let this guy win. Prepare yourself.

Btw...stop staying at the guys place and sleeping naked. When you tempt him like that, what do you expect? He's only human. Stop teasing the guy, then telling him you won't sleep with him.

What is up with women these days? Don't tease a man, then get upset when he takes the bait. Smh

Ladies...Stop putting yourselves in this position.
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by lalasticlala(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
Veralaw:

Madam,please improve in your lieng skills

Lol. Runs out of thread
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by tweeby: 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
TrishaP:
Questions for the girls..

Why do most girls make this same old mistake over and over again?

Why send ur unclad pic to a guy your not even 90% sure ur safe with or Trustworthy?

Why is it hard for you to say NO if he asked for such pic?

Why can't girls take your brain along with them when in a relationship?

There are so many people's mistakes/experiences to learn from.
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by tweeby: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
TrishaP:
Questions for the girls..

Why do most girls make this same old mistake over and over again?

Why send ur unclad pic to a guy your not even 90% sure ur safe with or Trustworthy?

Why is it hard for you to say NO if he asked for such pic?

Why can't girls take your brain along with them when in a relationship?

There are so many people's mistakes/experiences to learn from.
Aunty,plz read very well b4 u make commnt. Don't jst come here to post n show urslf,read n understand. Askin question is nt necessary now,if u can't help wit ur advice jst zoom off
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by free2ryhme: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
TrueFcts:
I am very confused right now. I have dated him since 2012 that is making it two years now. But we never had intimacy. I haven't even let me see him nude. He always demands sex but I declined and said till I am married. I do spend the night at his place sometimes for a reason. So yesterday, he came to my place and threatened me with nude picture of me on his phone. With my face and everthing very clear. He said took it while I was sleeping as I could see. Only God knows how it happened. I begged him, and he said he is giving me till tuesday next week to decide. I don't know what to do. I just want to kill him.

Your predicaments are none of our business

So get lost
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by UjSizzle(f): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
texanomaly:

Uj and Seun are right. Don't let this guy win. Prepare yourself.

Btw...stop staying at the guys place and sleeping naked. When you tempt him like that, what do you expect? He's only human. Stop teasing the guy, then telling him you won't sleep with him.

What is up with women these days? Don't tease a man, then get upset when he takes the bait. Smh

Ladies...Stop putting yourselves in this position.
Uh huh. And what she said too.

1 Like

Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by bukatyne(f): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
Whatever you decide to do, DON'T SLEEP with him.

This should be taken offline and discussed with some of your intimate family members. He might even be a NL member you know?

He might need koboko to restore him to default settings

To you: you do not sleep with a guy and you sleep nak.ed in his house? Are you alright? If you are not interested in s.ex or marriage, What are you doing in a relationship?

Tomorrow someone will fail into This mess again undecided

And yes, he might release the pictures. Prepare yourself and if he does, hunt him down.
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by goldentee(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Seems op's real name is lie Mohammed. Improve on your lieing skills. You spent the night in his place with your cloths on, only for him to come up with your unclad pix, and here you are claiming ignorance of when the deed was done? Doesn't really add up. As someone has rightly said, it's indeed a story for the Gods
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by grimandevil: 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
op ur english d give me headach. i no sabi english but am sure i beta pass u
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Afrok(m): 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Op I can help U kill him... Just give me his contacts coz I have so many indecency sites he can upload the pictures to cheesy.
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by 3coins(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
if this is true,go to his house with the police....but going with soldiers will be better sha
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kolade354:
Baba your head dey dere............Lemme order one cup of Paraga for you frm mama sukura.
i don stop swallow alcohol bros..lol
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
UjSizzle:
Oh dear. Just do what Seun said. [size=18pt]Prepare for the worse, but please don't sleep with him because of that[/size].
@bolded, make i loud am wella.

Poster,u dey hear? Prepare for the worse,don't give IN!!!

Happy New year....Miss Uj smiley
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Enegod(m): 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
TrueFcts:
I am very confused right now. I have dated him since 2012 that is making it two years now. But we never had intimacy. I haven't even let me see him nude. He always demands sex but I declined and said till I am married. I do spend the night at his place sometimes for a reason. So yesterday, he came to my place and threatened me with nude picture of me on his phone. With my face and everthing very clear. He said took it while I was sleeping as I could see. Only God knows how it happened. I begged him, and he said he is giving me till tuesday next week to decide. I don't know what to do. I just want to kill him.
show us the sample of the nude pic lets know how to help u undecided
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by UjSizzle(f): 12:47am On Jan 04, 2015
Idowuogbo:

@bolded, make i loud am wella.

Poster,u dey hear? Prepare for the worse,don't give IN!!!

Happy New year....Miss Uj smiley
Happy New Year Badosky smiley
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Precious91(m): 12:57am On Jan 04, 2015
Esdb1:
Jesus did you not see "he showed me and I could see my face clearly". You, TrishaP and your other clan never cease to amaze me.
read my post again mister.She should know a way to delete those pics.She is a lady.
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Rodriquez(m): 1:07am On Jan 04, 2015
TrueFcts:
. Do You Have Access To His Phone? If yes Copy His IMEI number.. And Send It To His Number.. The Phone Goes To Sleep Forever - Fact He'll be too busy trying to fix his phone which will never be fixed.. P:S the IMEI can be found behind the phone or just dial *#06#..Good Luck - adios

1 Like

Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 04, 2015
TrueFcts:

attention seeker on the loose
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 04, 2015
Seun:
Sorry. Just harden your mind and prepare yourself for how you will deal with the pictures when they are leaked. And stop dating evil men.

she dey lie,
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by chronique(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2015
Report him to the police and make sure He's charged to court for blackmailing you. In the event that He is released,make sure He writes an undertaking that He would be held responsible,should your nude picture ever surface anywhere since he's in possession of it.
TrueFcts:
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Olomubj: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2015
Young lady cool yourself and play this game am about to tells you.try as far as possible to drug him fall sleep the pick his phone and delete you unclad pix on his phone n be very very careful of him but this can work if he doesn't hv it in other systems God wil see you through.i dnt know why guys of this days do that kind of things in the name of doing big boy mhen so sad
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2015
TrueFcts:

Kkk
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by lioncoolst(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2015
The best thing to do is to upload them first before he does angry. Beat him to it. Wicked boy angry

1 Like

Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Bestlily(f): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
Y should yhu sleep in his house?....and what kind of nighties did yhu wear dat he was able 2 take ur nude?wat if he raped yhu?Hmmmm....i dnt believe ur story.....

OR

Beta stil modify and tell us d exact story....
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by acada111(f): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
U no de "do the do" but u de sleep unclad for him bed at night, abi? undecided
Madam, biko carry your chair run enter bush go hide before your own lie faint you embarassed
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 07, 2015
Seun:
Sorry. Just harden your mind and prepare yourself for how you will deal with the pictures when they are leaked. And stop dating evil men.
lol seun smiley but what is a girl to do,when its mostly evil men that are in Nigeria..embarassed
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Theultimate(m): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
TrueFcts:
I won't advice you on killing, having sex with him or whatever.
However, if you beg him and he refuse. I will advice you to look for any means by which his phone can get to you; and you delete your stuff out of it. This include any other storage means that he might have copied it to. Even if it has to be stolen(but to be re-returned after the mission is completed).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share! Crazy Moments / You Need Jesus In Your Life If You Understand This Pic / I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.