Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,669 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) (7533 Views)

Make I Post My Pictures,i Deh Find Wife Oh / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by joseph1832(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
TrishaP:
Questions for the girls..

Why do most girls make this same old mistake over and over again?

Why send ur unclad pic to a guy your not even 90% sure ur safe with or Trustworthy?

Why is it hard for you to say NO if he asked for such pic?

Why can't girls take your brain along with them when in a relationship?

There are so many people's mistakes/experiences to learn from.
Answer: Most girls have fish brain!.
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Petmac(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
where is he going to release the pics? Facebook or instagram?

if he's bent on releasing ur unclad pics, here's wat to do.
Go to his house

get him drunk

strip him

take HD pictures of his nudity

make copies of it

then threaten him with it. hope it helps grin

2 Likes

Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
You and imaginary bf are sick!!angrygrin
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by rsleeky(f): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
TrueFcts:
I am very confused right now. I have dated him since 2012 that is making it two years now. But we never had intimacy. I haven't even let me see him nude. He always demands sex but I declined and said till I am married. I do spend the night at his place sometimes for a reason. So yesterday, he came to my place and threatened me with nude picture of me on his phone. With my face and everthing very clear. He said took it while I was sleeping as I could see. Only God knows how it happened. I begged him, and he said he is giving me till tuesday next week to decide. I don't know what to do. I just want to kill him.
babes dts a serious one.....whats his option?
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by rsleeky(f): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Petmac:
where is he going to release the pics? Facebook or instagram?

if he's bent on releasing ur unclad pics, here's wat to do.
Go to his house

get him drunk

strip him

take HD pictures of his nudity

make copies of it

then threaten him with it. hope it helps grin
he is a guy so he has little or notin to lose compared to her
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Kylekent59: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Most of all these unclad pic are taken by guys,,dey make d gal drunk and while sleeping dey snap the gal. Gals be wise ooo
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
Post his too.. lipsrsealed
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
..plus, this story is a lie sad

**modified**
I didnt even read the story. This chic or whoever is behind this moniker is a learning liar. You've never had sex with him yet he has an unclad pic of you. Tell us, do you sleep with him na.ked? cheesy
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Kolade354(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
SuperMartins:
make una shun dis thread..how many times different people don post this same trash..
I caught you red- Handed for this thread...............Oya go and update before I shoot your ass.
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by UncleSnr(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!! Kill him!!!
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Kolade354(m): 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Seun:
Sorry. Just harden your mind and prepare yourself for how you will deal with the pictures when they are leaked. And stop dating evil men.
My boy how you doing naw?............Longest tym
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by xynerise: 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
TrueFcts:
all of you are very mean.
please moderator move to a reasonable section.
You mean Politics section?

1 Like

Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Petmac(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
rsleeky:
he is a guy so he has little or notin to lose compared to her

Buh what will she lose that the guy won't lose?
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by rsleeky(f): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Petmac:

Buh what will she lose that the guy won't lose?
d answer to ur question is quite obvious
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by UjSizzle(f): 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
Oh dear. Just do what Seun said. Prepare for the worse, but please don't sleep with him because of that.
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by pseudonomer: 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
My lil cousin have been in this situation. We set the guy up(in a bigger shhht) and held him ransom too... Case settled. If you need an advice, mail me.
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
i can only think of one solution @op. you will have sex with him.

scared? don't be
make him believe that on phone with shaky voice like you are really sober . Get a sedative on you way to his house.
at his house make him feel relax like nothing happened. Make use of the sedative and make sure his is not suspicious. kiss him, seduce him , and all those stuffs. once he is asleep search his house and phone thoroughly. delete the ones on his phone and take those in his house. Get out of the house immediately and make sure u never cross path again. i hope this will help
And of course thank me later
i just pray he is not reading this
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by MrDojo(m): 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
Oluwatosean:
uhm... I tink u shuld kill him

Omo u bad Gon..!! Oh grin shocked
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Tymax(m): 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by MrDojo(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
cheesy
ireneony:
sorry dear....you might just become the next masheed wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by 3kay945(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
TrueFcts:
I am very confused right now. I have dated him since 2012 that is making it two years now. But we never had intimacy. I haven't even let me see him nude. He always demands sex but I declined and said till I am married. I do spend the night at his place sometimes for a reason. So yesterday, he came to my place and threatened me with nude picture of me on his phone. With my face and everthing very clear. He said took it while I was sleeping as I could see. Only God knows how it happened. I begged him, and he said he is giving me till tuesday next week to decide. I don't know what to do. I just want to kill him.

Let get this straight.
1. Since you dated for 2years. You must have slept in his house for atleast 20times right?
2. During those time, do you sleep naked? If no.
3. Do you guys drink alcohol together?
4. Has he for once tried to rape you?
5. You something kiss and romance right?
6. Recently, do you suspect or can agree he is having sex somewhere?
cool
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by MrDojo(m): 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
joseph1832:
Answer: Most girls have fish brain!.

#GBAM

2 Likes

Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kolade354:
I caught you red- Handed for this thread...............Oya go and update before I shoot your ass.
lol..i go update later bro..
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by zeezahbee(f): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
No intimacy but you slept at his house naked, is he impotent undecided. You are just a blunt lair, say the truth and your problem will be solved

1 Like

Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
SuperMartins:

Good evening broda! waiting for the update
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Kolade354(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
SuperMartins:
just proise me it is tonight.
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kolade354:
just proise me it is tonight.
am gona try bro..
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
brito:

Good evening broda! waiting for the update
will update but i dnt know when yet..Good evening
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Kolade354(m): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
SuperMartins:
am gona try bro..
Baba your head dey dere............Lemme order one cup of Paraga for you frm mama sukura.
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by TrueFcts(f): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
thanks you all for the advice. i have decided what to do.
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
TrueFcts:
This is what you deserve for sleeping in a man's house when you've not married yet. Were you trying to create a territory like the agama lizard? I'm sure you do leave your belongings there so that any other girl that comes can get the gist that the house is already occupied.

1 Share

Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by zeezahbee(f): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
ifynairaland:
This is what you deserve for sleeping in a man's house when you've not married yet. Were you trying to create a territory like the agama lizard? I'm sure you do leave your belongings there so that any other girl that comes can get the gist that the house is already occupied.
You just a clown, its obvious she hasn't learnt any lesson, she will probably go back to the guy and service his bed to get the picture off his phone. The guy still wants more of the snail and trying to get back at her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera / My Girlfriend Is Angry With Me Because Of This.....( PHOTO ) / Curvy Sexy Woman Shaking Her Big Breast Online Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.