Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Date A Vegan? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date A Vegan? (2526 Views)

Can You Date A Guy/girl Who Wears A Nose Ring? (pics) / I Can't Date A Girl Who Does This. What Do You Think?? / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Date A Vegan? by Propti1: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Here comes the partner of your dreams but doesn't consider animal flesh, milk, eggs and honey as food and is uncomfortable about killing of animals. How close can you get with such a person?
Re: Date A Vegan? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
He should go nd reside in india
Re: Date A Vegan? by Propti1: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Bridgetown:

Would u go on date with him to lndia?
Re: Date A Vegan? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
Propti1:
[color=#990000][/color]

Would u go on date with him to lndia?

He will surely meet his likes there. Vegan ladies.
Re: Date A Vegan? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
Bridgetown:
lol due I don't see anything wrong in being a vegetarian
Re: Date A Vegan? by Propti1: 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
Bridgetown:

He will surely meet his likes there. Vegan ladies.

What if he has all you have ever wanted in a man?
Re: Date A Vegan? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
Propti1:

What if he has all you have ever wanted in a man?

The stress of cooking stew nd soup with only mushrooms is too much.
Re: Date A Vegan? by Propti1: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Recent facts suggests that mushroom are not plants but Fungi. So you wouldn't have to bother about that.
Moreover most vegans prefer fruits most days of the week. That guarantees a lot of break from the kitchen plus they are better lovers.
Bridgetown:

The stress of cooking stew nd soup with only mushrooms is too much.
Re: Date A Vegan? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
Propti1:
Recent facts suggests that mushroom are not plants but Fungi. So you wouldn't have to bother about that.
Moreover most vegans prefer fruits most days of the week. That guarantees a lot of break from the kitchen plus they are better lovers.

Which kind yeye lovers Very boring set of humans. I have 3 as friends here in Nigeria.
Re: Date A Vegan? by Propti1: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Bridgetown:

Which kind yeye lovers Very boring set of humans. I have 3 as friends here in Nigeria.

The indian ones tend to be great singers and dancers. Lol!
Maybe the 3 u know are not full vegans. The full ones tend to have high energy levels and are very full of life.
Re: Date A Vegan? by zeezahbee(f): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
Well, I will have enough fish and meat to eat alone, i will make only ugwu and egusi soup for him . Yes I can date a vegan.
Re: Date A Vegan? by Propti1: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
lalola:
lol due I don't see anything wrong in being a vegetarian

Not just vegetarian, no eggs, milk, cheese or butter. That could imply seperate pots.
Re: Date A Vegan? by zeezahbee(f): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
Propti1:

Not just vegetarian, no eggs, milk, cheese or butter. That could imply seperate pots.
There's more to marriage than food. If he is my kind of man and gives me peace, who care about what he eat. He can make his meal himself , he's a vegan, it is not my fault. I will only help him to be a successful vegan sad cheesy
Re: Date A Vegan? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Propti1:

I see no problem if he is willing to cook his own food
Re: Date A Vegan? by Propti1: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wouldn't you learn to cook for him? And when he makes something really yummy, would you eat thereof?

lalola:
I see no problem if he is willing to cook his own food
Re: Date A Vegan? by Propti1: 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
And what with the kids? Would there be any? Would they eat like daddy or like mummy?
Re: Date A Vegan? by Propti1: 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
Bridgetown:

Re: Date A Vegan? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
I'm in awe of vegans.
Re: Date A Vegan? by Propti1: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
As our indian cousins show, vegans are great dancers and singers; never a dull moment.
quote author=Propti1 post=29460172][/quote]
Re: Date A Vegan? by Propti1: 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Telll me about it.
EnlightenedSoul:
I'm in awe of vegans.
Re: Date A Vegan? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
Propti1:
Telll me about it.

I wouldn't mind it if he was vegan at all, but I don't see that happening. Heck, even I can't pull that off!
Re: Date A Vegan? by AfricanApple(f): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
who has time for double cooking. no ooo, that one is big time wahala, go and look for vegetarian like yourself
Re: Date A Vegan? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
AfricanApple:
who has time for double cooking. no ooo, that one is big time wahala, go and look for vegetarian like yourself

Lolll
Re: Date A Vegan? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
Propti1:
Wouldn't you learn to cook for him? And when he makes something really yummy, would you eat thereof?

he is on his own it's nt easy cook two separate dishes. I will eat if it's yummy
Re: Date A Vegan? by Propti1: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
That would be encouraging bigamy!
lalola:
he is on his own it's nt easy cook two separate dishes. I will eat if it's yummy
Re: Date A Vegan? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
Propti1:
That would be encouraging bigamy!
how
Re: Date A Vegan? by Propti1: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Any fears? Many of these folks tend to be concious beings/enlightened souls!
EnlightenedSoul:

I wouldn't mind it if he was vegan at all, but I don't see that happening. Heck, even I can't pull that off!
Re: Date A Vegan? by Propti1: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
He could meet anothe vegan that is redy to mix lopads of recipes. As the saying goes,"d mouth is d way to man's heart
lalola:
how
Re: Date A Vegan? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
Propti1:
He could meet anothe vegan that is redy to mix lopads of recipes. As the saying goes,"d mouth is d way to man's heart
if he can't take it then it's best he finds the vegan and leave me but if we are married, that one won't work
Re: Date A Vegan? by Propti1: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
What with the kids? Who do they eat like?

lalola:
if he can't take it then it's best he finds the vegan and leave me but if we are married, that one won't work
Re: Date A Vegan? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
Propti1:
What with the kids? Who do they eat like?

their choice
Re: Date A Vegan? by Propti1: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
lalola:
How do you keep him from dinning away from home? What sacrice fo the marriage to work? From continuosly watching him cook,wouldn't you learn?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend / Health Benefits Of Masturbationn / Whom Do U Prefere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.