Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ (17107 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
emusmith:

I truly want to deeply appreciate the Organizers of this Romance Section Award Night.

That my name was included is an honour. Thanks Dygeasy. smiley

I dedicate it to some of my followers:

Zzzyx(my son), Ezibless, janeify, ghostlady signor11, chinoble, missmossy, pocohantas, prettyjo...etc.

Thanks, I deeply appreciate. smiley

That's the essense of my otumophor
More greese bros
This year wld be berrra
Congrats
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Richiy(f): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
I came late o, but leme drop my congratulations to all the winners dem: karchisbarbie, mizmycoli, samflexxy,ireneony, kristina1, mzgracie, kelvingraphics, naijaboiy, chibwike, Tosyne2much, tallesty1, xynergize, idowuogbo. Well deserved.

4 Likes

Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
Richiy:
I came late o, but leme drop my congratulations to all the winners dem: karchisbarbie, mizmycoli, samflexxy,ireneony, kristina1, mzgracie, kelvingraphics, naijaboiy, chibwike, Tosyne2much, tallesty1, xynergize, idowuogbo. Well deserved.
thank you dear

Muah....
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by KingTom(m): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dygeasy:
And for the Romance Section's Best Poster OF THE YEAR (Male)

THE NOMINEES ARE

Stag
Kingtom
Tallesty1
1one

[size=16pt]And the Winner is

TALLESTY1!!!!!!!!!
[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1980041_1363618629_jpeg_jpege2bc1d612a9f7ee5f49c0222188d14cc
I no even sabi say dem nominate me o! Hmmmmmmmmmm Oga Tallesty1 Congrats grin
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by ijechikky(f): 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
aaahhh!!! Very very sorry about everything sad
God will comfort u. Mail me ur digits

Thank God say no b gbomogbomo u enter sef grin
abi sef grin
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
ijechikky:
abi sef grin
Will holla u
Hw was ur day?
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Burningstar(f): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
This looks like award for the popular few .

Congrats to the winners sha
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by ijechikky(f): 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Will holla u
Hw was ur day?
Fine,,,,ah be xpectin
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Idowuogbo(f): 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
So na double award I carry sef, wowzie....mama is badt!!!!! grin cheesy cheesy Thanks guys!!! kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Idowuogbo(f): 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

*jacks award from Dyg*
*grabs mic*

Emmmm... Madam idowuogbo isn't in the country @the moment.
I would be receiving this award for her grin

To her fellow nominees, she loves you all.
Lmao! Dats my babe! Thanks for falling in ooo... chop am kiss

1 Like

Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
ijechikky:
Fine,,,,ah be xpectin
stl in Lago$?
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Tallesty1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
KingTom:
I no even sabi say dem nominate me o! Hmmmmmmmmmm Oga Tallesty1 Congrats grin
Thank You Nnam.

You no even give ur inlaw anything for new year.
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Tallesty1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
Richiy:
Your Son Won!
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by xynerise: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
Richiy:
Kai! See baptism grin
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by KingTom(m): 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
Thank You Nnam.

You no even give ur inlaw anything for new year.
Dede Abeg no mind me. Gini ki cho? grin
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Creamish(f): 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dygeasy:
And for the Romance Section Most HUMBLE PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR (Female)

THE NOMINEES ARE

MzGracie
Dechandel
MizMyColi
Kachisbarbie
Kristina1
Creamish

MzGracie!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1980041_1363618629_jpeg_jpege2bc1d612a9f7ee5f49c0222188d14cc
Aaww....thanks for d nomination & congrats to MzGracie. I'm honored. smiley
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Richiy(f): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
xynerise:

Kai! See baptism grin

It is the British form joh. Accept it like that. Amen grin grin
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Richiy(f): 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
Your Son Won!

Yes o. I am so proud of you. *In my emotional voice* Papilo, one day you shall make us even prouder

grin grin
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by xynerise: 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
Richiy:

It is the British form joh. Accept it like that. Amen grin grin
OK ma. I accept grin. Thanks for the baptism though cool
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by shumuel(m): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dygeasy:
Moving To the next Category of Awards tonight, we have the Romance Section's THREAD OF THE YEAR

SHUMUEL!!!!!!!!!! With https://www.nairaland.com/2039850/nairaland-guys-pink-lips#28791375
[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1979999_1379677813_jpeg_jpeg80f080dd782dea689d1bb405ecc7587b

Hahahahha Lol, can't stop laughing, i really can't believe this. Anyways Thanks a lot to everyone who made this posible, you are all awesome, Lol
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
shumuel:

Hahahahha Lol, can't stop laughing, i really can't believe this. Anyways Thanks a lot to everyone who made this posible, you are all awesome, Lol
lol
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by tosyne2much(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
shumuel:

Congrats my biggest boss cool
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by shumuel(m): 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

Now this is what i'm talking about.

Oga shumuel you don win award o!

Congrats smiley

Thankz Man, wasn't even expecting it, Thankz to you all made it possible

1 Like

Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by shumuel(m): 12:00am On Jan 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Congrats my biggest boss cool

Thankz man, you are one of those that made it a success, Congratulations to you also
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by shumuel(m): 12:12am On Jan 05, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Congratulations to:

Andyblaze kiss kiss (Best troll of the year).

Tosyne2much kiss kiss (Best thread creator of the year).

Shumuel kiss kiss (Thread of the year).

Chibwike kiss kiss (Most humble personality [male] of the year).

MzGracie kiss kiss (Most humble personality [female] of the year).

Tallesty1 kiss kiss (Best poster of the year [male]).

MizMyColi kiss kiss (Best poster of the year [female]).

Naijaboiy kiss kiss (Most admired male of the year).

Kachisbarbie kiss kiss (Most admired female of the year).

Samflexxy kiss kiss (Best male new comer of the year).

Kristina1 kiss kiss (Best female new comer of the year).

Ireneony kiss kiss (Most Controversial personality).

Idowuogbo kiss kiss (Legend/Oldie)..

And to the Inducted Romancelanders:

Idowuogbo

Dygeasy

Kelvingraphics

Xynerise...

An Award Well Deserved cool cool...
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by shumuel(m): 12:12am On Jan 05, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Congratulations to:

Andyblaze kiss kiss (Best troll of the year).

Tosyne2much kiss kiss (Best thread creator of the year).

Shumuel kiss kiss (Thread of the year).

Chibwike kiss kiss (Most humble personality [male] of the year).

MzGracie kiss kiss (Most humble personality [female] of the year).

Tallesty1 kiss kiss (Best poster of the year [male]).

MizMyColi kiss kiss (Best poster of the year [female]).

Naijaboiy kiss kiss (Most admired male of the year).

Kachisbarbie kiss kiss (Most admired female of the year).

Samflexxy kiss kiss (Best male new comer of the year).

Kristina1 kiss kiss (Best female new comer of the year).

Ireneony kiss kiss (Most Controversial personality).

Idowuogbo kiss kiss (Legend/Oldie)..

And to the Inducted Romancelanders:

Idowuogbo

Dygeasy

Kelvingraphics

Xynerise...

An Award Well Deserved cool cool...

Thankz Dear
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by shumuel(m): 12:17am On Jan 05, 2015
samflexxy:
lol
Thankz man
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 05, 2015
shumuel:
Thankz man
you're welcome bro
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by cokacoola(m): 5:20am On Jan 05, 2015
BoiledCorn:
What is thiis . You organizers select the winners too?? angry
no mind them
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by enyiaud: 5:44am On Jan 05, 2015
Become a Millionaire Step by step. This is not a get-rich-quick program. It's a risk taking act. I'll put you through on the process of doing it. You'll invest on it with at least 1000naira. Am a computer science graduate(hnd). With the unemployment level in nigeria I spent almost 2years trying to get a job, within these periods I learned a lot and I know what I passed through. That's why am pushing out this to help majority of the youths who are currently undergoing what I went through. With this opportunity undergraduates can now get money to sponsor themselves through school. Graduates can make a living with it. You can now live and enjoy the life you've always hoped for. But you must put aside greed and put on the vest of patience in other to make it big k. Requirements for this program includes: 1. A smart phone that can browse day in day out. Or anything that can help you get on to the internet at anytime. 2. A capital starting from 1000naira. 3. The cost of my advice, services, help and prediction(#2000). Am not giving it out for free because it's a one time and a lifetime opportunity. I could've given it out @ the cost of 50,000 and 100,000; only that am on it to help youths and others. Details: I know you must have heard of sports betting. Currently I bet using www.mybet9ja.com . It's not about the betting that am talking about. It's about making the right choices and winning. Am not saying that am a guru in winning sports betting but I've followed some prediction sites and some leagues for over a period of 1 year. I've won 80% of my predictions. What I gained in 2014 pushed me into helping others. I do not want people who are not ready to take the risk(make money). Why am collecting this token is for you to be serious, cautious, patient and diligent in doing what I'll advice you to do. When you start making money betting, you will be the one to shower me with more and more money. Add me up BB:22F14655 note: only if you are ready pls. You can start winning today. Cheers.
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Cikoloko(m): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Yayyyyy!!!!!

*flings her wig to the audience*

Kimmmmmmmon!!! grin
lol ;Dbabe u r a clown hahahahahshs
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 05, 2015
choi I don miss!!!.

congratulobia to all those that won.esp to tosyne ( the ten kinds / types guy).

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. / Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex / Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.