Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. (17118 Views)

The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by STANDUPOVATION7: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2019
I am doing this for you my helper,the person whom God sent to me when my life was almost gone.
You are busy doing Free Charity Work,Helping Those in Needs,instead of Promoting Your album.
Everyone what ever Good news people are writing or Saying about this Lady PRINCESS FACH is true and I have come to share mine as a benefitor of it.
I Read about her story here posted by another nairalander whom I don't know,so I quickly called my senior colleague who is now a branch manager in one of our branch,she does not know anything about nairaland so I gave her the link,she called back and confirmed that the news was true,i was so happy because I only knew then that Princess was a Presenter I never knew she sings too.
Sometime ago I made a very big mistake of my life that almost took my life,i lost appetite,i lost concentration at work,i do come back home from work crying my balls out and believing that I will die soon,the few people I told took me to places but still no solution,I don't believe in Spiritual things but by myself I knew my case was spiritual.
(How I Met Princess)This lady came to visit my colleague who was still with us then at our head office and and all eyes was on her,her fresh legs,Skin,her H*ps and her natural beauty no make up,trust guys colleague now,but I was not in that mood,Something just pushed me to my colleague office and she said Princess Meet Anthony,we don't know what is wrong with him,he refused to tell anyone and he is becoming a shadow of himself,she then said Anthony this is the right person to talk to,she left us and as I opened my mouth to speak I started crying like a baby in front of a stranger a lady at that,the guy man in me disappeared,Princess was just Looking at me,she was not Moved by what I told her,she have this Lion heart,Fearless,her kind is rare.
She told me that my Problem is big indeed and it's Only God that can solve it,she told me what to Do and said she was leaving,I asked for her number and she politely refused,she called in my colleague and Told her that she had told me what to do and she should not give me her Contact because I have the Spirit of fear in me and instead of me to concentrate on what she told me to do,I will be calling her to express more fear,so I should concentrate and give all thanks To God for Saving me.
Everyone I am free and I Will Never ever Repeat my mistakes again.My Colleague still refuse to give me her Number but she sent this pictures of her Free Charity Work,and Her Historical Album that People are talking about Already.
Titled You will share Your Testimony To The Glory Of God,in All Languages Around The World Africa and All Nigeria Languages.
Tracks includes
In Nigeria----Pidgin,Yoruba,Hausa,Urhobo,calaba,Benin,Igbo.etc
In African----South Africa,Kenya,Ghana.Etc.
Around the World----Israel,French,Portuguese,German,Italian,Christian Arabic,Spanish,Russian,Chinese,Sweden.Etc
Also a Track for children.
Please help me To Thank God and Princess Fach,and Join to share this Good News.

This is Princess Fach Pictures that my Senior Colleague sent to me she looks tired to me in this picture guess it because she was working under sun.

From
Anthony

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by IFeeLGreaTNess: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2019
OK l Just like the fact that she helps People.

All the Best
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by IFeeLGreaTNess: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2019
where are the pictures op
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by STANDUPOVATION7: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2019
Here still loading

Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by STANDUPOVATION7: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2019
And here is her doing Free Charity Work for the helpless under hot Sun.
She have helped a lot of People out there.
She really looks Tired Here

5 Likes

Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by AdoredLadyvida: 10:29am On Jul 22, 2019
she is beatiful,
I need the album where can I buy it.
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by TrollKiller(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2019
*TrollKiller... Don't spoil this thread... Please.*
I dunno why but to spoil this thread day hungry me .

1 Like

Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by STANDUPOVATION7: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2019
AdoredLadyvida:
she is beatiful
Thank you
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by Offpoint: 10:41am On Jul 22, 2019
Can you take a bullet from 50 caliber (50 BMG?

1 Like

Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by IFeeLGreaTNess: 10:41am On Jul 22, 2019
TrollKiller:
*TrollKiller... Don't spoil this thread... Please.*
I dunno why but to spoil this thread day hungry me .
Spoil it na,So that Anytime anything Good is coming your Way Everything will Work against you.People will spoil it for you.

1 Like

Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by STANDUPOVATION7: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2019
Offpoint:
Can you take a bullet from 50 caliber?

You are funny,but I can take a bullet For Some One Who Helped me
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by ALWAYSINMONEY: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2019
what I'm I seeing op is this the same Princess Fach that One Emmanuella is Talking About.please op come and answer me.what a beauty.
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by Offpoint: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2019
STANDUPOVATION7:

You are funny,but I can take a bullet For Some One Who Helped me
Bros na bullet fah, not water gun fah...

I believe it's just an EXPRESSION you don't LITERALLY mean it.

1 Like

Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by STANDUPOVATION7: 10:55am On Jul 22, 2019
Offpoint:

Bros na bullet fah, not water gun fah...

I believe it's just an EXPRESSION you don't LITERALLY mean it.
Mr English fah,
I just spoke how I felt bro,you need to see me dying then,till she came to my rescue
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by VictoryTestimony: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2019
this thread is Awesome,op gist us about the mistake, This lady is blessed
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 22, 2019
Na bulllet Anti Aircraft guns dey use, and I know you no fit collect one to your body make u live to tell the story.
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by STANDUPOVATION7: 11:19am On Jul 22, 2019
ALWAYSINMONEY:
what I'm I seeing op is this the same Princess Fach that One Emmanuella is Talking About.please op come and answer me.what a beauty.
She is the one,it's the same news that I showed my colleague and she sent this pictuses Emmanuella did not attach pictures to her news about her and there is no way I could reach Emmanuella because I don't know her.so This is Princess Fach.
She is real and Her Free Charity Work and Historic album is real.Thank You
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by JesusMadeMeBest: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2019
THIS IS THE BEST NEWS FOR NEWCOMER LIKE ME.
WHEN YOU ARE CREATING IMPACTS IN THE LIVES OF OTHERS YOUR WORK WILL SPEAK FOR YOU.
PRINCESS FACH,I'M READY TO KNOW YOU MORE WITH WHAT I HAVE READ PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU,KEEP IT UP.
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by Emmanuelladivin: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
I have always known that this Princess Fach help for the Needy that She is Doing Will not Be in Vain,see People Coming Out To Speak Well Of Her,She Deserves It,I Thank God Who Send Her To Us,Glory Be To God.
op thanks I could not attach the pictures of her charity Work that I had on my phone.
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by ALWAYSINMONEY: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
Emmanuella My Spirit has finally called you Out,You did not tell me that this Lady is so beautiful like this,even under Much Stress,Come On I have Money To take very good care of her,with all the Good luck and Happiness that she have been giving me Ever Since the Breakout of Her news,Now another guy want to take bullets for her when I am Still here,did I tell you that I can not take more than a bullet for her,Emmanuella come and answer me.
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by AdoredLadyvida: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
hahahahahaha grin the person you guys are fighting for is worth it so continue,you guys are making me laugh.I must witness how this will end,you guys want to collect bullets for her became she is beautiful,see what princess fach pictures have caused.
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by Emmanuelladivin: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
AdoredLadyvida:
hahahahahaha grin the person you guys are fighting for is worth it so continue,you guys are making me laugh.I must witness how this will end,you guys want to collect bullets for her became she is beautiful,see what princess fach pictures have caused.
let me Join you to laugh,infact i can't stop laughing,i dont no my offence,this guy@alwaysinmoney is becoming obsessive with our role model Princess Fach,and he haven't seen her real pictures,or hear her voice yet,this Picture op posted is not clear at all,and wait until you see the long list of guys already.

1 Like

Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by ALWAYSINMONEY: 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
With her Sexy eyes and Red hot lips that I am seeing then you expect me not to be obsessive,the op now described her skin and shape.emmanuella how come you posted your news of her then without her picture,now you see that all my obsession on your post was not in vain and see with money i will make number one on that your list and spend the money anyhow on her. cheesy
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by ipex(m): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
Please how can I meet this Princess Fach?
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by ALWAYSINMONEY: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
ipex:
Please how can I meet this Princess Fach?
Guy the list is filled,but if you have enough money to challenge me then bring it on.jokes apart this lady news alone have been giving me goodluck since i became the first to comment on the first post that one emmenualla created about her with thousands of viewer,she mistakenly deleted it and replaced it later but there was no picture of her on that one,Not until today that someone else she helped in the past now posted this pictures.
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by Emmanuelladivin: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
cheesy you all are making me laugh.
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
ALWAYSINMONEY:
With her Sexy eyes and Red hot lips that I am seeing then you expect me not to be obsessive,the op now described her skin and shape.emmanuella how come you posted your news of her then without her picture,now you see that all my obsession on your post was not in vain and see with money i will make number one on that your list and spend the money anyhow on her. cheesy
and frog e.......
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by ALWAYSINMONEY: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
Emmanuelladivin:
cheesy
you all are making me laugh.
Laughter is good for the body.you remembered how i keep saying that I will carry her matter for my head and I meant it.
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by STANDUPOVATION7: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
Emmanuella....Wow so you sincerely love this lady princess fach,it was through the post that you opened for her that i got the news and sent the link to my senior colleague,princess have really helped a lot of us and God is indeed using her.like someone said,her good work is speaking for her,that includes this her Historical album.Now You See More Than Why I Can Take A Bullet For Her. cheesy
And her physical and natural beauty is s* and attractive cheesy
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by Emmanuelladivin: 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
op,I Love Her So Much,So Easy Going,Humble to The Core,She Can Even Enter Public Transport,Talk to People Freely On The Street,That is Why She Is Able To Mingle And Help the Needy, For Us to Call Her Role Model,Just like She Told You What To Do,You Did it and It Worked,So is How She Helped Me Too With God and It Worked.Although Mine Was Depression that was beyond Me And My Parents or Anyone Could not Help Me.
op,You and I Don't Know Each Other but You See How Someone Who Helped Us in a Different way,is now Bringing us Together,Such is Life.And She is Also Busy With A Free Charity Work for the Needy,We Bless The Lord.
Here princessfach..com is where you can Get her information,For Now.
Her Main Site www.princessfach.com is still on Preparation.
Let me add this,
Tracks on this Historical Album includes.
In Nigeria....Pidgin,Yoruba,Hausa,Urhobo,Calaba,Benin,e.t.c
In African....South Africa,Kenya,Ghana.e.t.c
Around the world includes,Israel,French,Portuguese, German,Christian Arabic,Spanish, Russian,Chinese,Sweden,e.t.c.
30+ Including Special Track For Children
Album Title,
YOU WILL SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY TO THE GLORY OF GOD.
As You Join Us To Share This Historical News'You Too Will share Your Testimony.
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by ALWAYSINMONEY: 6:38am On Jul 23, 2019
As for me,all I know is that I carry this Lady princess fach matter for my head since the breaking of her good news and the Goodluck that it is giving me.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Album Download: Kendrick Lamar Good Kid, M.a.a.d City / Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? / Secondary School Students Caught Making Out Inside Classroom (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.