Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? (2837 Views)

Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos / Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) / THIS Is The Best Age To Get Married (according To Science) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? by Juell(m): 7:02am On Jan 04, 2015
I'm asking in a case where the man is older. Should it be:
1-3
5-7
8-10
11-15
Above 15?
Most older married men advice the man should be at least 14 years older. Nairalanders, please what's ur opinion about age difference in a relationship?
Re: What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? by jachi001(f): 7:07am On Jan 04, 2015
1-3
Re: What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? by atikubaba(m): 7:19am On Jan 04, 2015
Age difference is not an issue in marriage ,the most important is mutual respect,maturing and understanding.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? by djeezy(m): 7:22am On Jan 04, 2015
atikubaba:
Age difference is not an issue in marriage ,the most important is mutual respect,maturing and understanding.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? by hylyne(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2015
@Atiku ...don't be deceived. some things are easier said than done...the bitter truth is that,its advisable for the man to be older. Adam existed before Eve came into the picture...bros be wise.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? by MyParadise(m): 8:09am On Jan 04, 2015
Juell:
I'm asking in a case where the man is older. Should it be:
1-3
5-7
8-10
11-15
Above 15?
Most older married men advice the man should be at least 14 years older. Nairalanders, please what's ur opinion about age difference in a relationship?

There no age difference that is the best all i know is that the guy should not senior the gal with much age difference 11-15 or even more.

The gal begins to look at as her uncle. But the case is just minimal. But however the age difference shud be minimal and considerate.
Re: What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? by rosebase(f): 8:19am On Jan 04, 2015
age matters not
Re: What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? by rosebase(f): 8:20am On Jan 04, 2015
2-5
Re: What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? by aristocrazzy: 8:28am On Jan 04, 2015
Same age. Na e sure pass
Re: What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 04, 2015
rosebase:
2-5
na ur type be wen de man cari moni com wt 20yrs age differ u mari am shapali
Re: What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? by omusiliyu(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2015
Age difference isnt an issue in relationship/marriage.
Re: What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? by MyParadise(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2015
omusiliyu:
Age difference isnt an issue in relationship/marriage.

Thats if the two parties involved dnt see it as an issue in their marriage/relationship. Then they shud try and pay no attention to their families, friends, neighbours, society etc.
Re: What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 04, 2015
The man should be at least 8 years older.
Re: What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? by wunmi590(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2015
Man 5yrs oldr..
Re: What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? by kdfemi(m): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2015
So does it mean if am 18 I can date a 14yr old undecided
Re: What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? by ednut1(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2015
see Their mouth like age doest matter. a 39 yr old guy dat marries 21yr old babe. wen shes 30 nd still sexually active ur husband is weak nd not interested in sex anymore. she den goes to cheat una go dey shout. 1-5 is ok to me
Re: What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? by MyParadise(m): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2015
ednut1:
see Their mouth like age doest matter. a 39 yr old guy dat marries 21yr old babe. wen shes 30 nd still sexually active ur husband is weak nd not interested in sex anymore. she den goes to cheat una go dey shout. 1-5 is ok to me

A person who wants to cheat will still cheat even if it is months difference
Re: What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? by ayanbaba2(m): 11:27am On Jan 04, 2015
just here to read comments and learn... still searching.
Re: What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2015
ednut1:

Your mentality sha undecided
Re: What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? by ednut1(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2015
striktlymi:

Your mentality sha undecided
grin. i dnt hv one
Re: What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? by Juell(m): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
MyParadise:

There no age difference that is the best all i know is that the guy should not senior the gal with much age difference 11-15 or even more.

The gal begins to look at as her uncle. But the case is just minimal. But however the age difference shud be minimal and considerate.
What if the man treats her like they're age mates? And he looks younger than his age?
Re: What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? by Juell(m): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
ednut1:
U mean @ 48 a man is already weak?

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? by MyParadise(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Juell:

What if the man treats her like they're age mates? And he looks younger than his age?

than thats gr8 lock. But u knw human beings nw someday sometime those tins starts stepping in
Re: What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? by rosebase(f): 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
Adikam:
na ur type be wen de man cari moni com wt 20yrs age differ u mari am shapali
Ode
Re: What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? by agoadiv(m): 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
Go n ask sanusi

(1) (Reply)

Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? / Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human / Express

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.