Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,219 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Continuation Of My Love Stories,chapter Two - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Continuation Of My Love Stories,chapter Two (593 Views)

She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her / Continuation of "FALLEN" A Romantic Photo Novel(picture Novel) / My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Continuation Of My Love Stories,chapter Two by gistblognaija(f): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2015
I parked my car and walked across the lot and into the little diner where my friend Chris was already waiting in the line to be seated. We chatted for maybe thirty seconds before the outside door of the restaurant swung open and, to my surprise, there was Mrs. D! She seemed excited to see me and exclaimed, “Jenni! I know this might seem strange, and I know you have a boyfriend, but my son is here in town—we were just leaving, and I saw you walking up—I’d love for you to come out and meet him!”

I gave her a hug and laughed, saying, “Well, actually, me and my boyfriend just broke up, so it’s ok.”

I thought I’d humor her. Many proud mamas had bragged on their sons to me before, and if or when I ever did end up meeting these “handsome” princes, things were usually awkward and anything but a match made in heaven.
Mrs. D led me just outside the little foyer where we’d been waiting. Her car was a few feet away, and the driver’s side door was still open where she had gotten out. I peered into the car and there he was: the infamous son.

I’d be lying if I said I heard a choir of angels singing, or if I said a bright light shone upon him like some supernatural vision from God, but there truly was instant attraction. He reached over from www.gistblognaija.com

Re: Continuation Of My Love Stories,chapter Two by hillaryjeff(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
That is the end of solomon grandy

(1) (Reply)

Things Every Guy Should About His Woman / Know Your Woman / How Many Times Can You Fall In Love Before Finding The Right Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.