Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. (24930 Views)

Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding / El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare / Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Why do I even comment anymore. 80% of these comments = "OK".
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mtcheeewwww....... Go and postpone it now.

Election must be held next month by God
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by antifailure(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Please do not use offensive words on Man of God, do not insult him, you are just ordinary human being, you do not know the true prophet or the fake one. I sincerely advice all Nairalanders that usually insult or criticize men of God to desist from it. Is better you just keep quiet instead of saying what you are not very sure. You do not have any prove to show that he is a fake man of God. Always be careful with what comes out from your mouth. Jesus that came to die for everybody is the same man that said is not what goes into a man that defies him but a man is been defied by what comes out from him. I am very serious because i have attended series of bible institutes, all of them cannot be teaching the wrong gospel at the same time, I use to criticize some men of God but when i was thought the consequences, i knelt down to ask God for forgiveness. I realized that Faith is the most superior thing in the Christian doctrine,
\ May God bless us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by allisonluvsu(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
simplemach:
So that he can still pray enof i guess.
ok
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
hmmmmmn.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by texalux(m): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
4wia the election must hold GMB must win GEJ must go corrupt government

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by jammani(m): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
GMB till GEJ orders tertiary institutions to start giving out free prospectus

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
If an 85years woman can still farm without help,I wonder why a 72years old man cannot rule Nigeria.

RIP mama!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by jkendy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
No reasonable reason(s) given by Bakare as to why the elections should be postponed.

Show your certificate pls

To Whom It May Concerned !!!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
Should the election be postpone till,for instance,next year;there will still be flaws.Nigeria loves brigade approach to national issues.Bakare is a good talker,without back-ups.which he can learn to keep quiet sometimes.
Dey don dey start small small.that's how June 12 election annulment started with crazy ideas from crazy people.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Whizzdom(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
The man don high ni ?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by skulltunde(m): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
Really.. angry[color=#000099][/color]
tit:
they want to give buhari time to take ssce exams

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Liability(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
antifailure:
Please do not use offensive words on Man of God, do not insult him, you are just ordinary human being, you do not know the true prophet or the fake one. I sincerely advice all Nairalanders that usually insult or criticize men of God to desist from it. Is better you just keep quiet instead of saying what you are not very sure. You do not have any prove to show that he is a fake man of God. Always be careful with what comes out from your mouth. Jesus that came to die for everybody is the same man that said is not what goes into a man that defies him but a man is been defied by what comes out from him. I am very serious because i have attended series of bible institutes, all of them cannot be teaching the wrong gospel at the same time, I use to criticize some men of God but when i was thought the consequences, i knelt down to ask God for forgiveness. I realized that Faith is the most superior thing in the Christian doctrine,
\ May God bless us.
shut up......fvckkkk you and fvvvck tunde bakare.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by obailala(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
allisonluvsu:
Ok.I really don't get. Election postponed? Some reason might have resulted to that thought. shocked
Up till now budget for INEC to run the election has not been approved by FG. INEC effectively hasn't started any real preparations for the election which is in less than 6 weeks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by moscobabs(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
OBJ to Femi Fani-Kayode:

"Femi (FFK) is my boy, give him food anytime, he will sing a different song"- OBJ

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by halmeyd(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
allisonluvsu:

ok
you are a NAMDAM
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by kodded(m): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
skulltunde:
Really.. angry[color=#000099][/color]
yes grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Liability(m): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari do you have ur certificate now?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by priscaoge(f): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by halmeyd(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
If an 85years woman can still farm without help,I wonder why a 72years old man cannot rule Nigeria.

RIP mama!
missing child alert!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by NaLaugh: 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
tit:

grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by BMZK: 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
That is not all he said. He also suggested for a transition government to be put in place during the elongation period to organize a free and fair election in order to avoid the abuse of power by the incumbent government during elections.
It is a welcome idea if the 2 parties will agree to that.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Rilwayne001: 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
His opinion doesnt count
jonathan must be voted outnext momth
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by 1stola: 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
[size=28pt]I SUPPORT
This PDPígs are destabilizing this country just to remain in power
JONAHOOOO
JEGAHOOOO
Rogues
WHERE IS OUR PVC [/size]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by gangar(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
Why postpone ? Any asurance that 6month will resolvebthr problem? There are problems but election is the solution. Not its posponement.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Adeyinka123: 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
He's angry because BUHARI didn't pick him as his running mate. I really pity him.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
Elections in Nigeria are always poorly planned for (Vanguard was screaming about possible flaws in the PVC distribution in the South yesterday)....but it needn't be so.

If INEC can properly prepare at least three years in advance for elections....and do the continous voter registration thing that was proposed a few years ago (never implemented)...there would be less problems.

But ultimately....our oil addicted economy means people fight to share money....so they fight for elective office.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Liability(m): 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
useless tunde bakare.....thief!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by styvon(m): 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
tit:

Lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
obailala:

Up till now budget for INEC to run the election has not been approved by FG. INEC effectively hasn't started any real preparations for the election which is in less than 6 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
BMZK:
That is not all he said. He also suggested for a transition government to be put in place during the elongation period to organize a free and fair election in order to avoid the abuse of power by the incumbent government during elections.
It is a welcome idea if the 2 parties will agree to that.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by peteruuu(m): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
Who is he?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List / "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha / President Buhari Virtually Commissions 3-Projects In Kano And Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.