Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. (24924 Views)

Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding / El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare / Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Lilimax(f): 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
tit:
they want to give buhari time to take ssce exams
chai! smiley
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by stevecantrell: 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
aguiyi:
Tunde should talk to his party the APC ,if they accept the extension then a letter should be written by the APC to the president and the National Assembly so that it can be discussed,trust me, GEJ will welcome the extension

Dude, Jeg will never welcome an extension.
If you only know the can of worms that will be revealed as per the rot in Nigerian economy and corruption of diabolical dimensions in 6 months time...even TANoids will not vote for him. Naira could be 270 to $1 by then tongue

Jeg can only benefit from a quickie election next month, while NOI and co. can still tell more tales cover up the damage done to this country over the last 5 years. In 6 months the real state of affairs will be clear to all.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by fesnge(m): 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
My bad
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Sheggy13(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
MissMeiya:

I'm saddened by this trend. You see momentum building (in this case, civic engagement; in the last case, Bring Back Our Girls), and then it just DIES. It's a terrible precedent to set. It will be twice as difficult to get the trust and hope of Nigerian citizens a second time. It might even skip a generation--then they won't be wary and disillusioned because they haven't yet experienced the disappointment of realizing that Nigeria doesn't truly belong to them.

The cycle needs to be broken. I'm afraid to see this generation's optimism shot down, like the expectations of our parents were.
Guess you're in the diaspora, right? I take it that u ain't gonna be voting in that case. I think I read somewhere sometime ago that there are plans to make sure the votes of those in the diaspora count. Am I right on that?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
MissMeiya:
These days it's very difficult to pick out substantive comments...

I'm finally realizing that there has been a massive shift in the kind of people who patronize Nairaland. undecided
some fingers just type faster Than their brains could get to the part where their common senses are. So reflex is to type since its taking common sense like forever to arrive at something tangible. Not their fault really, we ain't born equal.

How are you?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Chigold101(m): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tattooboy:
get over dis #GEJ of a person. This is d first time he's getting strong candidates as president and vp. I dont c him winning fairly
The only thing someone like u would love to hear is that GEJ has lost...

What made u think he wont win fairly? Because GMB is leading in the polls of people that dont have PVC...

It was like this betwen Ngige & Obiano... APC/Ngige won in Nairaland, facebook, twitter, AIT & other places but Obiano won only in Anambra & today he is the governor while APC/Ngige with their propaganda are strugling to go back to the senate...

GMB/APC will end up crying as usual...

Movie script writers are putting finishing touches & screen playing the soon to be released movie called...

Sai Bughari...the weeping general... Season 1 - 4
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Sheggy13:

Guess you're in the diaspora, right? I take it that u ain't gonna be voting in that case. I think I read somewhere sometime ago that there are plans to make sure the votes of those in the diaspora count. Am I right on that?

Yeah.

I read about it and then silence! I was damn ready for it lol. Our "journalists" should be asking those questions on our behalf ¬_¬

Hmm.. let me tweet/email Sahara Reporters. They would find out.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
iyabodeh:
some fingers just type faster Than their brains could get to the part where their common senses are. So reflex is to type since its taking common sense like forever to arrive at something tangible. Not their fault really, we ain't born equal.

How are you?

LOL. You and your wicked humor grin

I'm pretty good! How are you?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Like sewiously,point or no point.....I just can't wait for this political drama by February,pvc or no pvc shee na our vote dem dey count before? Oga Jona handing over loading.......... 75%
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
MissMeiya:

LOL. You and your wicked humor grin

I'm pretty good! How are you?
grin grin see my 32!!! Hehehe! Ayam good. It's a new year, dearie. Time to make things happen!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
iyabodeh:
grin grin see my 32!!! Hehehe! Ayam good. It's a new year, dearie. Time to make things happen!

Yes o! 2015 is game time. Make moves, dear. Let's make moves! #januarythings grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Tattooboy: 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
Chigold101:

Because GMB is leading in the polls of people that dont have PVC...
nyc line.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by tundabolt(m): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
He has a point oh

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
What difference does it really make? Clueless remains clueless, the smartass remains a smartass. Or is there going to be a transformation in both persons? Nigerian politics will remain a mystery to me
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by xklucvG: 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tattooboy:
get over dis #GEJ of a person. This is d first time he's getting strong candidates as president and vp. I dont c him winning fairly
4k GEJ, 4k GMB both are quacks. Gej is an opportunist. He was never prepared for this position and i am quite sure he never dreamth of being the president of Nigeria. Gmb is seeking for power to get at his enemy and then return it back to north because the north can not survive with power. Fashola is the man that has my vote. Fashola has shown it he is the most credible among the politicians we have today. Though not in the race, we can still make him the leader we want (strange but possible) by not supporting either of this 2 quacks and rally support for Fashola.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
stevecantrell:

Dude, Jeg will never welcome an extension.
If you only know the can of worms that will be revealed as per the rot in Nigerian economy and corruption of diabolical dimensions in 6 months time...even TANoids will not vote for him. Naira could be 270 to $1 by then tongue

Jeg can only benefit from a quickie election next month, while NOI and co. can still tell more tales cover up the damage done to this country over the last 5 years. In 6 months the real state of affairs will be clear to all.

And you don't think we should push for the revelation , must he welcome it first
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by babestella: 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
vigasimple:

All the Pastor's using the pulpit to got into politics are confusing the worshippers as to whether they are there to worship God or man.

Bakare has already prophesied that election will not hold, so, if it is then postponed, he could lay claim that his prophecy has come to pass.

The election results will be close but GEJ will still win because the voting reliable middle aged and elderly voters will decide to stay with an incumbent they knew rather than a challenger who may or may not deliver.

The North and the born to rule has made the country ungovernable for GEJ, and they want to use that to win election. Even if they somehow succeeded in winning they will not be able to govern for the same way they have approached GEJ will be revisited on them by Niger delta people.

The moral here is not to create chaos to achieve political end. No region or religion has monopoly of violence.

it is sad that Bhuari at 72years old is more concerned about being a a president rather good governance and a better country. He is very much desperate to become the President. He has already done a military coup before therefore on that account only he is a criminal whether or not has a mitigating circumstances.

Besides, what is Bhuari vision other than being the President? None na da. He can shout change 1 million times ,he is still the same person he was in 1983 and has no meanifull verifiable achievement or accomplishment since then except BORN TO RULE.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by stevecantrell: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
aguiyi:

And you don't think we should push for the revelation , must he welcome it first

Push for revelation...?

If you're ready to brave tear gas and live bullets @ Ojota park then fine !
That's the only way.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by babadee1(m): 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
fesnge:
Wao, Buhari is now a born again Christian. Good, he will be Naija president after 2019 on one condition, that all his hohousehold member will attend next sunday service and give their lives to CHRIST and he must take off his hart while in church service.

You are not a true Christian. No true Christian would ever say such nonsense as this even as a joke.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
tit:
Idiot, and u didnt pass ur ssce
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
allisonluvsu:

oK

Diagnosis: Eti yawere sir...
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Sabdeejat: 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
If nigeria must exist,election must hold,GMB will emerge as the winner,the haters shall Dwell in hell
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Sharrap: 12:17am On Jan 06, 2015
tit:
u r a complete fool same as everyone that likes ur post

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by jamace(m): 4:29am On Jan 06, 2015
Leadership at all levels have failed us in Nigeria including the leadership of Tunde Bakare in his church. What does it benefit the society if Tunde Bakare is the only corruption-free person in his church? Tunde Bakare has politicians from his church who are in govt and are stealing our commonwealth too. That is to say, Tunde Bakare is a failed leader because he has not instilled morality and godliness in his followers. This applies to other men of God (Imams inclusive).

The problem of corruption in Nigeria is because our religious leaders have failed in their duties. How can people who no longer fear God be their brothers keeper?

Those shouting "GEJ govt is corrupt" should search themselves whether they are not corrupt in one way or the other. Everybody must repent to cleanse the society of evil deeds.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by delpharm(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2015
Who is he??
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by antifailure(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2015
you are already a liability to ur self and ur people. you do not need any curse again. (((a person or thing whose presence or behaviour is likely to put one at a disadvantage.)))
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by antifailure(m): 9:15am On Jan 06, 2015
God bless men of God. Thank you Lord.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by antifailure(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2015
But how can I curse those whom God has not cursed? How can I condemn those whom the LORD has not condemned? Lucifer is asking you dat question, expect the curse back to you because God has blessed me already. You are the one that is still living in sin by blasphemy.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by fesnge(m): 11:50am On Jan 06, 2015
Wao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo / Multiple Bomb Blasts At CBN Quarters In Maiduguri. Photos/Video / SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.