Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. (24931 Views)

Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding / El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare / Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Elections in Nigeria are always poorly planned for (Vanguard was screaming about possible flaws in the PVC distribution in the South yesterday)....but it needn't be so.

If INEC can properly prepare at least three years in advance for elections....and do the continous voter registration thing that was proposed a few years ago (never implemented)...there would be less problems.

But ultimately....our oil addicted economy means people fight to share money....so they fight for elective office.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
These days it's very difficult to pick out substantive comments...

I'm finally realizing that there has been a massive shift in the kind of people who patronize Nairaland. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by eedris07(m): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
S
mazzi:
T
U
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
This is what I call future impossible tense
Even America will know that elections will be held next month.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by M4gunners: 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
tit:
they want to give buhari time to take ssce exams
God bless you o,even if i did not attend church yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
tit:

cheesy cheesy

You're fvckn mean.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by PAT4HOT(m): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
MissMeiya:
Actually, he has a point. This PVC thing has been grossly mismanaged.

You would think this was Nigeria's first presidential election, with the level of unpreparedness INEC is exhibiting.

Because INEC thought it will be easily rigged as usual datz why they were still sleeping waiting for the magic to occur as usual, then they just come and read the results. This time around, they have failed.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by free13: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
tit:

grin grin grin grin..... grin grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by badesco(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
It seems the man needs publicity again hence he mode such an inflammatory statements. My take on this is dat, Pastor Bakare should be arrested immediately and kept inside untill after the election.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Abbsamus(m): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
When would Ago Die, Ago Die..., will not die. so while should election be postponed
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Abbsamus(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
When would Ago Die, Ago Die..., will not die. so while should election be postponed?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by M4gunners: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bakare in as much i understands u, i still feel Pastors should focus on their calling.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by mu2sa2: 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
Postponing the election is not the solution because the same concerns and new ones will also be there whenever the elections are held.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Coolguy89(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
He shld shut up,we want. Change as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by DonaldGenes(m): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
tit:

Lmao why are you wicked nah
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by diasporaman(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bakare should shut up his mouth and seek for God's direction and forgiveness because the spirit of balaam has overwhelmed him. I pity those who still listen to his messages of doom.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Dexema(m): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
MissMeiya:
Actually, he has a point. This PVC thing has been grossly mismanaged.

You would think this was Nigeria's first presidential election, with the level of unpreparedness INEC is exhibiting.
God bless u plenty! I want the elections in feb but the way things are goin it seems inec aint ready for an election as big as this.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by appini: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bakare you see yourself! another style to bring in the interim government... i trust GEJ he knows how to deal with you all con men
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by callmenow: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
Recycled Buharist. SO he knows and admits that his man won't win. No need for coalition.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
allisonluvsu:

ok

Ds one wey you just dey talk ok to every post, are you sure you're ok?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by errandboy(m): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Never ! We don't want to see Oga Jona spending One minute beyond his time as Presido. Time Up joor !!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Dexema:

God bless u plenty! I want the elections in feb but the way things are goin it seems inec aint ready for an election as big as this.

You can tell from the way people are talking about the election, no matter what the outcome, its credibility will be greatly in doubt. Which is just what the man said, so I don't know why people are abusing him. Unless they didn't read the OP, which is standard for NL. What percentage of eligible voters have been successfully registered?

And the difference this time is that people are actually eager to register, but are unable to do so. You hear stories about people waiting all day, returning the next day, and the next, and STILL don't have their PVC. You see pictures of children being registered to vote for PDP. And then INEC reveals that the FG has not released the money budgeted for the election.

And you understand why people don't have any faith in the voting system in Nigeria. It's as if we're waiting to see what they will decide to tell us, rather than what WE have decided.

I agree with the man. The incumbent government has entirely too much influence on the elections.

Did you know that, officially, challenging candidates are forbidden to campaign until four months to the election? I was shocked. And then the whole debacle with GEJ refusing to declare until the last minute to avoid the lawsuit against him running for a third term. The entire process is riddled with shadiness. Even the most optimistic person would be skeptical.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Pennywise(m): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
He is a self-absorbed mad man.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by sparkleboy(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
And who is pastor Tunde bakare and why does his opinion count? Mtcweeew
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
The PDP must be quavering now, the chose a weak candidate,now they scared he might loose,,mehn thats bad lemme reveal PDP's. Plan B to you guys,,If by CHANCE GMB wins the election,the Niger delta boys would go on a massive shooting,bombing and Kidnapping spree so that the FG would say it isnt safe to Hand over yet and he will stay 2 more years there,,see the greed happening in government where over 160million million people are controlled like zombies,,and my people will still go and vote this same Dr just cos his a christian or because the gave u small change,later u go say u fear GOD,,better fear devil join

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Dexema(m): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
MissMeiya:

You can tell from the way people are talking about the election, no matter what the outcome, its credibility will be greatly in doubt. Which is just what the man said, so I don't know why people are abusing him. Unless they didn't read the OP, which is standard for NL. What percentage of eligible voters have been successfully registered?

And the difference this time is that people are actually eager to register, but are unable to do so. You hear stories about people waiting all day, returning the next day, and the next, and STILL don't have their PVC. You see pictures of children being registered to vote for PDP. And then INEC reveals that the FG has not released the money budgeted for the election.

And you understand why people don't have any faith in the voting system in Nigeria. It's as if we're waiting to see what they will decide to tell us, rather than what WE have decided.

I agree with the man. The incumbent government has entirely too much influence on the elections.

Did you know that, officially, challenging candidates are forbidden to campaign until four months to the election? I was shocked. And then the whole debacle with GEJ refusing to declare until the last minute to avoid the lawsuit against him running for a third term. The entire process is riddled with shadiness. Even the most optimistic person would be skeptical.
A very Good example is Oshodi-isolo lg in lagos here,where the collection and distribution of pvc was done after some delay but after that I. Searched and searched for them in my estate when it was time for registration and none of them came,dyu know how many people have been automatically disenfranchised? Especially young ones btw the ages of 18 and 21

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by mustymatic(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
simplemach:
So that he can still pray enof i guess. I see GMB trying to use pastors to achieve his dream of islamisation

Its better since His not using their Jets
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Abdulkareem407(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
So Pastor Tunde Bakare want INEC 2 Postpone de Election 2 anoda Six Month... God 4bid... Infact, In my Own Opinion, I want INEC reverse de election day let it be dix commin saturday... I can't wait 2 Vote out Clueless Gej...

I woke up every mornin and think of Feb/14... It's too Long jare... Abi INEC want make we lost our PVC b4 den ni... E no go Possible... I kept dat PVC like my Birth Certificate and my Ond/Hnd ...No tym 2 Kick Corruption out of dix country

#TeamGejmustgoback2Otuoke
@PDP Membrats.... I Hate u all.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Capital NO! Stealing is not corruption must end come feb.14!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Bitterleafsoup: 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
tit:
he should hurry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nikapetrelli(f): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
This elections should just come n go,make we hear word n those that want to die cause of it can Go And Die!!!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Tunby(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
True INEC seems not to be well prepared. However I think 6months is rather too long. 1 or 2 extra months is OK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Civilian-JTF Claims Shekau Was Arrested / Akpabio Visits Super Eagles Camp In Akwa Ibom / Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With 36 Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.