Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out (64571 Views)

My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka / Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by CongressIsrael: 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
I think the 1st Lady might have arrogantly failed to establish proper contact with the man of God and of course the prophecy had to change from being in favour of her husband to being against her husband. God Almighty is God and cannot be fooled nor messed with.“Her phone number was requested from her thrice but she refused”, what for? Or does she think she's greater than the man of God? Humility is important in our lives.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by UrbanMystique: 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

That chukwudi44 fellow is a lost soul. Even if GEJ rapes his sisters and fingers his father, he will still vote GEJ. He has deposited his brain in Federal Bank of Otuoke and won't be able to properly reason until after the elections.
If in doubt, tap his head. The echo would confirm my diagnosis.
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Ladybluecash(f): 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Mbaka said First Lady refused taking his calls. So, that angered him to deliver that sermon?

Whatever, the man is a huge embarrassment to the Catholic priesthood.

Again, does he need to meet Buhari in person before collecting money from him? Atleast, he knows Ngige, Amaechi, Okorocha and other APC agents[/size]
i pity u... Ode lik u, as far as i knw fr mbaka is d voice dat crys in d wilderness, d truth must b said nd told irregardless of whose ox is gored
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by angelsing(m): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
redcliff:

even in the bible the government was criticized highly on the altar. Thats what men of God do.. seeing wrong and calling it wrong.. God would be happy with them for it.... the truth is always bitter, the problem with the church these days is that they hide from telling the truth just to be in the good books of some people... but no, the church is supposed to be an entity where evil societal deeds are condemned openly!
Its because of this most people think a pastor shud not delve into politics because most pastor has always kept quiet just to be in the good books of this politicians
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by angelsing(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
Jwonder:
Wetin concern us!! Shabi u shabi talk from both side of ur mouth! FOOLISH priest.
Where is that Tomakint guy to come and castigate this moniker for calling a priest a foolish man..because anybody who insults the president is being delve the same card in bountiful
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by nairakobo1: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Those saying "he asked for it now he's got it" etc, so you believe that it is in order that you kill someone for speaking against the president/govt? Toh make una kill am naa
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by redcliff: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
angelsing:
Its because of this most people think a pastor shud not delve into politics because most pastor has always kept quiet just to be in the good books of this politicians

Its not like they are delving.. they are just talking about whats going on politically and how it should not be so.. if their work is to spread the word of God are politicians now an exemption to the word of God?
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by AnanseK(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
Typical GEJ

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Etruth: 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
tbagjames:
I feel men of God should be more concerned with winning souls and salvation of mankind than involving themselves in extra-religious political gibberish. God gave him a message about Goodluck, why not relay the message to him in writting or other means rather than bringing the congregation to scorn the president. However, if there are threats to your life, worry not, the God who sent you is in control.
Salvation of their souls while their bodies die from d pervading hardship as a result of the govt's insensitivity? True shepherds care about their flock's spiritual and physical well being . That's why Jesus is the good shepherd. He knew when people needed the word of God (spiritual food) and when their bodies needed physical food (bread and fishes). All through the bible, TRUE men of God criticized bad government from Elijah and Ahab to Samuel and Saul to Isaiah and Jeremiah. Even John the baptist and Jesus had something to say to the leaders in those days....in harsh words. What we should be concerned about is 'Is Fr Mbaka saying the Truth'?
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by mukthar2000(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
pastor stop craying becos of jona and patient they are really deaf and dump let them wait and see including there brother ashari dokubo
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by simplexvi: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
storry
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by LaryBoy(m): 3:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Face your bible and pray for nigeria...
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by sonssyo: 6:32am On Jan 06, 2015
kokoA:
Abeg o, they should leave him alone o for their own good.. Trust me, you don't wanna mess with a catholic priest, ask former governor Ikedi Ohakim. Catholics value a local village priest even morethan Obama. An attempt to fight a Rev. Father is a very risky one..

funnny u, catholics and muslims are almost same except allah. mr man no one is after your life at least everyone knows dat jona is nt a killer if nt dis. nairaland would hv been closed under obj admin and other pple silenced
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by dowjones(m): 7:35am On Jan 06, 2015
The comments here already indicate the winner of the presidential election. I am truly sorry for this country! This same intellectually and finanacial poor people who support goodluck will get poorer and not even realize it!

Oh well !
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by dowjones(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2015
Odukes:
Father Mbaka did not lie against GEJ, it is only the corrupt members of this government and the low level illiterates that do not see that Nigeria cannot survive another fours years of this badluck. Buhari/Osinbajo is the change we need, the change we want and certainly the change we will get.

Sometimes the comments on this forum scares me. Its either the majority are the lowest level of illiterates or they're paid to do so OR Seun the weird human being is manipulating comments!

The Naira is at its WORST in the history of this nation

Another 30 billion dollars just got missing!

There is no money in the federal reserves even after the oil boom in the last 2 years! (nigeria has no savings!!)

in the midst of this Goodluck wants to buy another Jet! (for campaign of course)

goodluck has been on this power issue a long time. no improvement!

he wants to push the country's current financial burden on the people by increasing duties, power rates and whatever he can do without touching the fat salaries of the executive!

It will be hard for nigeria to move forward when its population are sentimantally demented and ignorant! may God they call save them !
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by TheFreeOne: 7:54am On Jan 06, 2015
Who gave him the message when he was showering GEJ govt with praises Na devil

Pastors scamming nigerians since 1914.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sanwoolu Launches Lagos Ferry's Commercial Operations. / Members Of The Dissolved NNPC Board Of Directors (Pictures) / Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.