Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out (64566 Views)

My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka / Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by ilovecritics(m): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=kahal29 post=29499886][/quote]

Stupid man!!
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Olaolufred(m): 11:38am On Jan 05, 2015
clemzo101:
Are u alright at all? Telling our able president dat he has brought badluck to nigeria instead of Goodluck, dis isn't an insult ba? Telling us re-electing him spell doom for nigeria isn't an insult ba? Name calling isn't an insult ba? Mbaka has always bin a politician, he's bin causing all manner of trouble in his state. Always making political statements instead of preaching salvation. If the cardinal in dat zone doesn't call him to order den shame on catholic church.

I am all right.

For Instance, asking if someone is all right or not is not an insult.

So, saying the obvious is never an insult.

Ebelle brought security badluck
Corruption badluck.
and all others as mentioned by Most. Rev. Fr Ejike.

If saying this is an insult, let it be.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Odukes(m): 11:38am On Jan 05, 2015
Father Mbaka did not lie against GEJ, it is only the corrupt members of this government and the low level illiterates that do not see that Nigeria cannot survive another fours years of this badluck. Buhari/Osinbajo is the change we need, the change we want and certainly the change we will get.

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by ladychioma: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2015
They should leave the reverend priest alone.He has delivered the message given to him by the spirit of God. What he said is the bitter truth.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by clemzo101(m): 11:44am On Jan 05, 2015
Dey are clearly insults oga.......GEJ till 2019
Olaolufred:

I am all right.

For Instance, asking if someone is all right or not is not an insult.

So, saying the obvious is never an insult.

Ebelle brought security badluck
Corruption badluck.
and all others as mentioned by Most. Rev. Fr Ejike.

If saying this is an insult, let it be.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by tbagjames(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2015
Melahou:

Am not too sure you read the story...
Did you read the part where he said he tried reaching Patience Jonathan?
Was the message meant for or about Patience Jonathan
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by iamceejay(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2015
ladychioma:
They should leave the reverend priest alone.He has delivered the message given to him by the spirit of God. What he said is the bitter truth.

Did he say the message was from GOD?
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by wonlasewonimi: 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Good news for mr President; Anybody that Fr Mbaka predicts his election failure always wins the election.In 2003 Fr Mbaka predicted that the incumbent Governor, Dr Chimaroke will fail to be re-elected but it didn't materialize. He vowed to resign his priesthood should the Governor get re-elected. The Governor was re-elected and he completed his tenure. In 2007 he prophesied against PDP but PDP won.In 2011 the thing happened. Though the priest is a great man of God but he should leave politics for politicians and concentrate in ministry. Many evil politicians are using his ministry ground as their campaigning ground. Among all the men of God the man is highly rated for healing, deliverance and manifestation of the holy spirit but he has left the real mission and jumped into dirty politics of Nigeria.May God restore him and help us all.

Only that he wasn't predicting this time around. He was only urging people not to be deceived by the clueless shoeless otuoke man.

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by JustCurious: 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Why does GEJ have more enemies than friends? Couldnt you all just love this man for who he is?

Well, whatever, I still love GEJ and would vote for him over and over.

For those young people who still feel GEJ hasn't done anything to improve their lives. Go ask YOUWIN fellows or those young agriculturists who won millions of naira for their projects...Change is a gradual process, why don't we all just give this man another chance. GEJ truly deserves another chance.

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by stayblack: 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
Freedom of Speech.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by 360command: 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
kokoA:
Abeg o, they should leave him alone o for their own good.. Trust me, you don't wanna mess with a catholic priest, ask former governor Ikedi Ohakim. Catholics value a local village priest even morethan Obama. An attempt to fight a Rev. Father is a very risky one..
you hit the nail on the head and your statement reminded me of what happened in mexico wen assassin wanted to kill el chapo guzman(a drug lord kingpin) as dey got a tip dat he wud b arriving from d airport. Wen d supposed "el chapo guzman" arrived n went into a car, d assasins sprayed several bullets only for them n d people to discovered that he was a prominent priest in mexico. Mexico,been a catholic country revoluted against the cartel accusing the drug lord assassins on the murder of their priest. The only way the bill was settle was the drug lord giving the assassins to the police or govt for justice to prevail.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Lillyemeritus: 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mbaka, na wa for u oo. U re bought to condemn ur brotherhood and u did massively. Well done Jet await you
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by SailorXY: 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
ladychioma:
Spirit of God or spirit of money?

the guy need national cake, its very clear to see.

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by vicchi12(f): 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
lyntiffany:
Go read that Bible passage well pls.It took years before Samuel was sent by God to admonish king Saul not under two months. Are you telling me that when patience visited, that God has not been seeing our plight? not only that according to him God spoke to him that day and he assured Jonathan that God has delivered the seat to him come 2015.Ask yourself how come the holy spirit spoke through him to convey another message differently from the one God said to him earlier?
Uhmmm... You ought to have told us that you're God's personal assistant. How do you know his thoughts and ways? So you're tellling me he can't change his mind? Let's assume God never told this man anything, doesn't any of the message hit home? Are you Nigerians that comfortable with failure? Like aren't you gigs ever tired of livin in the Stone Age? Don't you want change?
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by IamforGod: 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
kokoA:
Abeg o, they should leave him alone o for their own good.. Trust me, you don't wanna mess with a catholic priest, ask former governor Ikedi Ohakim. Catholics value a local village priest even morethan Obama. An attempt to fight a Rev. Father is a very risky one..
# justcurious what did catholics do when they were bombing catholic churches in the north?
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Nickymezor(f): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Its well Father, may God protect u frm those EVIL beings. Amen
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by neuralnets: 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
When Jesus was asked whether people should pay tax or not, he simply told them to look at the man drawn on the coin and 'Give to caesar what belongs to caesar'. He neither said yes or no which would have made him into a political figure seeking attention. religion and politics clearly do not mix. They just use this 'Man of God' thing to deceive people. These mortal men with the same desires to be rich and respected with alot of attention, hardly walk in God's ways.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by jpphilips(m): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ubechu1:
FTC
That serves him right... The so-called Man of God is not suppose to spew any thing that will cause havoc in the electoral process, He's suppose to act indifferent to these campaigns.... I see no reason why he would just open his mouth and start saying GIBBERISH...
If GEJ wins come Feb, he just go to a land of no return... my 2cents though
MODIFIED:
This is just like a dream come true... I made FP... I wanna dedicate this to my parents, MR & MRS UBECHU, MA SIBLINGS and others too numerous to mention...
*DJ, abeg play me Shoki*
*puts hands on face whilst dancing*
#shoki haa shoki#
GOD BLESS ME
GOD BLESS SEUN
GOD BLESS PORT HARCOURT
GOOD BLESS NIGERIA.. I REST MY CASE!

If Mbaka could render a ruthless Chimarooke politically irrelevant in his home state, I don't think that a spineless GEJ will stand a chance
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Dhamiee: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
u caused it nw...run go israel.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Olaolufred(m): 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
neuralnets:
When Jesus was asked whether people should pay tax or not, he simply told them to look at the man drawn on the coin and 'Give to caesar what belongs to caesar'. He neither said yes or no which would have made him into a political figure seeking attention. religion and politics clearly do not mix. They just use this 'Man of God' thing to deceive people. These mortal men with the same desires to be rich and respected with alot of attention, hardly walk in God's ways.

WHEN A GOVERNMENT MAKE THE LIVES OF THE PEOPLE MISERABLE, DOES IT AFFECT RELIGION?

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Emmahunk(m): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=kahal29 post=29499886][/quote]

I honestly marvel at thellightening speed people call others names or call for the heads of others.
Fr Mbaka has been called political priest among other names while some say that the purported threat to his life serves him right.
For Christians, when David sinned against God by going into Bethsheba, Uriah's wife,it was a Prophet that God sent to him, when God told Hezekiah that he was going to die, he did not fight the Prophet sent to him but rather repented and God gave him extra fifteen years.
The question is, what if Fr Mbaka, contrary to popular stereotype, was only speaking as directed by the Holy Spirit!
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Olaolufred(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Emmahunk:

I honestly marvel at thellightening speed people call others names or call for the heads of others.
Fr Mbaka has been called political priest among other names while some say that the purported threat to his life serves him right.
For Christians, when David sinned against God by going into Bethsheba, Uriah's wife,it was a Prophet that God sent to him, when God told Hezekiah that he was going to die, he did not fight the Prophet sent to him but rather repented and God gave him extra fifteen years.
The question is, what if Fr Mbaka, contrary to popular stereotype, was only speaking as directed by the Holy Spirit!

[size=14pt]THE DOG DESTINED TO WANDER AWAY WILL NEVER HEAR THE PIPER'S WHISTLE.

OK, THEY WILL BE BLIND TO SEE THE " MENE, MENE, TEKEL URPHASIN ".

LEAVE THEM TILL THE DAWN OF LIFE IN OTUOKE.
[/size]
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by presido1: 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
kokoA:
The same Mbaka said that Ohakim did not flog any Rev Father.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by munex007(m): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
Respect for this Man for knocking the Nail on it head...

“In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” – George Orwell

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
chukwudi44:
I am an ardent Catholic and has been a keen follower of Father Mbaka over the years. On this, I am yet to rationalize the motive behind his volteface between November and now.He has a right to hold a political opinion but making such 360 degrees u-turn over a few weeks is very very disturbing to say the least.

If anyone is threatening him,it is unlikely comming from GEJ as people who have said worse things about him are yet to be harmed.

What ever he says will not stop GEJ from winning the east anyway nor stop me from still voting GEJ
Its obvious you re an enemy of Nigeria. shame on you. jonathan doesnt deserve a 2nd term.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by lyntiffany(f): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
vicchi12:

Uhmmm... You ought to have told us that you're God's personal assistant. How do you know his thoughts and ways? So you're tellling me he can't change his mind? Let's assume God never told this man anything, doesn't any of the message hit home? Are you Nigerians that comfortable with failure? Like aren't you gigs ever tired of livin in the Stone Age? Don't you want change?
you have spoken your mind I now know where your coming from pls don't take the fact that your for buhari and turn the Bible upside down and pls is never by force to cast your vote to whom you deem fit cos he might not be right for me.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by mechanics(m): 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
No mata wat, nothing wil happen to Rev Mbaka, he has spoken wat God sent him to say, a pastor can't just say anything like dat, cos d end wil speak 4 itself, unless if President Jonathan do d rite thing.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
Anu gbaa ajo oso, agba ya ajo egba.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by morbeta(m): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
sufido123:
He ventured into the murky waters of politics when he was supposed to be a clergyman. Nevertheless, he should not be threatened. It is possible that Mbaka is now scared of his shadows in a paranoid way.
take note Rv. Fr Mbaka is a true prophet of God. Ex-Gov Chimaroke Nnamani is suffering from the curse placed on him by dis true Prophet.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by vicchi12(f): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
lyntiffany:
you have spoken your mind I now know where your coming from pls don't take the fact that your for buhari and turn the Bible upside down and pls is never by force to cast your vote to whom you deem fit cos he might not be right for me.
Just so you know, I'm not in Nigeria, so I really don't give a hoot if that country burns down because my arss is safe here. I don't give a hoot about your Buhari or Jonathan... I just feel sorry for y'all. It's sad!
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Highbruno: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ubechu1:
FTC
That serves him right... The so-called Man of God is not suppose to spew any thing that will cause havoc in the electoral process, He's suppose to act indifferent to these campaigns.... I see no reason why he would just open his mouth and start saying GIBBERISH...
If GEJ wins come Feb, he just go to a land of no return... my 2cents though
MODIFIED:
This is just like a dream come true... I made FP... I wanna dedicate this to my parents, MR & MRS UBECHU, MA SIBLINGS and others too numerous to mention...
*DJ, abeg play me Shoki*
*puts hands on face whilst dancing*
#shoki haa shoki#
GOD BLESS ME
GOD BLESS SEUN
GOD BLESS PORT HARCOURT
GOOD BLESS NIGERIA.. I REST MY CASE!
mind u he is jst a messanger 4rm God,mayb he is jst passing a msg 4rm God to Nigerians...am nt taking side tho.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked / APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP / Sanwoolu Launches Lagos Ferry's Commercial Operations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.