Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out (64568 Views)

My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka / Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

That chukwudi44 fellow is a lost soul. Even if GEJ rapes his sisters and fingers his father, he will still vote GEJ. He has deposited his brain in Federal Bank of Otuoke and won't be able to properly reason until after the elections.
If in doubt, tap his head. The echo would confirm my diagnosis.
lucifer enter politics

chai!!! politics don scater finish shocked

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by lyntiffany(f): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2015
Jeffy1206:
exactly my thoughts! Are you sure you are not my missing rib grin? Na joke o.

But seriously we need to face the truth , if the men of God don't 'talk about politics ' who then will advice them on the way to govern the people the corrupt ministers or advisers
Elijah did not contradict his words but this man has two tounge under two months he has said two different things.Pls scrutinize before you comment.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by DesChyko: 8:44am On Jan 05, 2015
InvertedHammer:

If only the revered Martin Luther King Jr. as a minister had stayed away from voicing out social injustice in USA and concentrated on only winning souls for God....

The Catholic society is a family guided by rules and norms. Martin Luther is a different pot of beans all together. You do not rob Peter to pay Paul. He is simply intoxicated by power and recognition that he is forgetting his identity.
None of you castigating Fr.Mbaka is able to refute his claims..
Refute whose claims? Does it look to you like I am interested in defending GEJ's misdemanours or promoting GMB's inadequacies? I'm simply promoting the faith.
Until you do, I wish God manage your immediate family the way GEJ is managing Nigeria. And since you so much believe in GEJ, it should be a blessing.

Amen to that. Unlike some of you who are hackneyed in reasoning, I prefer to see both sides of everything and give constructive criticism.
No matter how holy or revolutionary anybody is, public criticism has no foundation in morals if it isn't meted out on the guilty party directly.
With his influence, meeting the president one-on-one shouldn't be his problem.
After this public dance of shame, one would still wonder why we're not being valued in the outside world.

2 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by DesChyko: 8:48am On Jan 05, 2015
Austin234:
Rev fr. Mbaka, in as much as i admire most of ur sermon, this one is a 'no no no'.
Howbeit, if theres a threat to ur life, be it knwn to u dat ur mouth must have ignited it. Note dat d threat may cud be among ur parishioners who may hv a contrary opinion. Tho, i stil pray 4 God's protection.
Mama Peace's refusal to atend to ur call shudnt get dis far. Hence, d bible said, 'Examine yourself if u are stil in d faith'.
Spiritual leaders shud criticize constructively unles there is an ulterior motive

God bless your intelligence and wisdom for seeing both sides of things. That's what I've been elucidating on with both of my posts here.
The way he is going about it, it's just not morally upright.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by lyntiffany(f): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2015
vicchi12:

Mr. Man,
Jesus didn't come to Change the law... He simply readjusted. Like a review. Now what has giving to Ceaser got to do with this? What you just stated is not applicable to this scenario. In this case, we remain God's people, and nothing changes the fact that God still uses people or situations to set his people straight. Stop being sentimental , don't let it cloud your judgment, Biko!
not when the so called man of God contradicts himself, have not seen any true man of God who did that.You talked about Elijah but he never did contradict himself.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by vicchi12(f): 8:50am On Jan 05, 2015
lyntiffany:
not when the so called man of God contradicts himself, have not seen any true man of God who did that.You talked about Elijah but he never did contradict himself.
It's not about contradicting . Saul was a good boy gone bad. Samuel was for him, and later against him. Change is the only constant thing in life, please
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Brimmie(m): 8:55am On Jan 05, 2015
yahshua93:
pls hw can I get d video

Use Google Chrome Browser or BB Phone Browser,
go to http://savefrom.net
And paste this link in the box http://youtube.com/watch?v=-UR5g69sx9E
Then click Download
Allow it load.. You 'll see the progress buttons
Then select Video Format of your choice

.webm Format is 90.2MB
.mp4 Format is 140MB

HINT:: .webm Format is Sharp but small in size, while .mp4 Format is Sharp but heavy in size.
If you have PC, select .webm Format and use VLC Media Player to watch it.

Spread The Gospel!!
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Brimmie(m): 8:56am On Jan 05, 2015
Olaolufred:

[size=14pt]Please sir, can you forward this video to me (fredglog2006@yahoo.co.uk)?
I do need it sir.

When I served in Imo State in 2001, I got to know this priest.
He is the first catholic priest who erased my notion that Catholics are religious only.
There are so many truly born again christians in catholic.
Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka remains an hero.
If goodluck tried what he did to Azazi, he shall be eaten life by maggots.
If he feels he can dare it, Herod will ask him why he dared such.
I belong to Winner's Family.[/size]

Use Google Chrome Browser or BB Phone Browser,
go to http://savefrom.net
And paste this link in the box http://youtube.com/watch?v=-UR5g69sx9E
Then click Download
Allow it load.. You 'll see the progress buttons
Then select Video Format of your choice

.webm Format is 90.2MB
.mp4 Format is 140MB

HINT:: .webm Format is Sharp but small in size, while .mp4 Format is Sharp but heavy in size.
If you have PC, select .webm Format and use VLC Media Player to watch it.

Spread The Gospel!!
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by lyntiffany(f): 8:58am On Jan 05, 2015
petsam11:

Pls, don't talk like that...Mabaka is someone who tells you this is "BLACK" and if you are truthful to yourself and check it, you will know that it is actually "BLACK". He is one man that I would choose (first) before any of these other "Men Of God" all over the country...
Lies from the pit of hell.Be truthful yo yourself for once.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Brimmie(m): 9:02am On Jan 05, 2015
adeoladrg:

Hi bro.. Longtime.. How's ur health?

Bro, you still remember. I just have to thank God. Hope you're good sir?
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by vikeyz(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2015
hmn, diara gods o
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by flexyfranky(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2015
Why do many Nigerans dis days feel dat a Man of God has no say in politics? There r lots of biblical referencies where a prophet wil hav to tell a King abt his future n d future of his Kingdom if he doesn't rule well. Nowadays, if a man of God says anytin, d ppl will call him "fake", hav u eva wondered y d leaders dnt call dose men of God fake? Cos dey knw d anoiting of Gods spirit in their life n will neva call a man of God fake. God help Us all.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by lyntiffany(f): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2015
vicchi12:

It's not about contradicting . Saul was a good boy gone bad. Samuel was for him, and later against him. Change is the only constant thing in life, please
Go read that Bible passage well pls.It took years before Samuel was sent by God to admonish king Saul not under two months. Are you telling me that when patience visited, that God has not been seeing our plight? not only that according to him God spoke to him that day and he assured Jonathan that God has delivered the seat to him come 2015.Ask yourself how come the holy spirit spoke through him to convey another message differently from the one God said to him earlier?
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2015
*crying* My hero from the East, they are shall not get you in Jeeeeesuuuuuuus name!
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by lyntiffany(f): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2015
o42austino:
Give me a break pls, Ohakim did not perform as a Governor that his down fall it has nothing to do with his encounter with d catholic priest.

Here in Enugu Chime Perform, He does not Like Mbaka and his stupid messages that is always political in Nature, i Remember that Mbaka and his members once used coffin to demonstrate Chimes death but the guy is still Alive and kicking, he did the same with our former governor Chimaroke but the guy won his second tenure with landslide victory and he is still alive today, my point is point is people will vote for a performer wether he messes with a Catholic priest or not.
pls tell them.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 05, 2015
Unfortunately, i dont have time for retards! So hug d nearest transformer!
nebukadnezzari:

I SEE SAY YOU DON SMOKE SKUNK MIX AM WITH AQUA RAPHA YOUGHURT(mbaka youghurt) SEE AS CONFUSION DEY MESS WITH YOU.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by NextIG(m): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2015
thunder74:
The priest may have a message from God but the mode of delivery was wrong. The message he delivered that day was not for Jonathan but pure campaign for his opponents, may be unconsciously. Even in the Bible, prophets go to the kings to deliver God's message directly and not through their churches or congregations.

Secondly, because in your church as a Pastor, you have people of different political affiliation, a pastor should avoid using his privileged position to campaign for his favored party bc there are others in your church who may belong to other parties or share contrary opinion since political views are different from bible interpretations. He should have acted like RCCG which did not officially make any statement against or for GEJ even when one of their own is a contestant.

But still at that, nobody should threaten him, though the threat may come from his members who are not happy with what he said especially knowing the kind of influence he has on his people.
Thunder74, I think I should sue you for peeping through my spirit man to giraffed, copied word by word what I had wanted to put down as my comment. But, I've forgiven you sha. As you've rightly said, God's message to the Kings and Rulers are always personal even though with a National effect. It is either delivered directly to the recipient by the prophet/priest himself or through an emissary which ofcourse is the prophets servant.

When king Saul failed God, Prophet Samuel delivered to him God's mind privately. Not to the people of Israel. When God wants to divide the kingdom from Belshazar, He sends the message to him through Daniel when the King and only his cabinet staffs were merrying. Also, prophet Elijah always delivered God's mind to Ahab either directly or through any of the palace staff not during a crusade. Prophet Nathan delivered God's judgement to king David personally when the latter commited adultery and murder. So also with Priest Eli, God gave him a message through Samuel privately.

Additionally, in the Bible days, the kings or rulers were governing one particular tribe and one faith-based nation. So, even if the message is given in a public it won't affect the people much because the people knew, the prophet who delivered the same message might be the one to annoint the next king.

But here in our times, the Church is a mixed palace with people of different political leanings. Any comment against a particular party or candidate will surely not be taken with ease by the members of the church belonging to that party or campaigning for that candidate. No body stops our priests from commenting on the ills bedevilling our society. But they should do so with care and wisdom so as not to be seen as campaigning for somebody. And if at all they have a message for the leadership (from God), they should deliver it either personally or through a good emissary in order not to be seeing as trying to attract public honour. Let the politicians or political parties keep attacking each other or any other pressure groups, it is good for the polity. But for the men on the Altar, I don't think it is good for them to comment public on a particular leader.

I've never read where Fr Mbaka complaint against Goodluck's leadership style since 2011. Neither concerning the insecurity, hunger, employment or corruption. Why waiting till 45 days to the next election? Is the Holy Spirit in him just awoked from sleep? Hmmm! Fr Mbaka said he tried to communicate the First lady but he could not get her. But from all reports, it was the Deputy Senate President who brought her to the adoration camp last November. Why not deliver the message through the same man (Ekweremadu).

The Bible said our God is not a God of confussion but of order. He will not say something today and a different one tomorrow on the same topic. The mistake Fr Mbaka make was to said the Holy Spirit has inspired him to give this New Year message. Then, who prompted him to give the November 2014 message to the Firstlady? You can now see how if the November 2014 and the New Year messages were delivered privately would have saved him from this present embarrasment and the so called threat to his life.

Well, if true his life is in danger, I guess he won't be the fist to experience such. Many prophets and apostle suffer the same fate. He should take a quee from prophet Elijah by escaping to an unknown place to save his life. Elijah escaped for his dear life to Beersheba out of the site of Ahab and Jezebel (I Kings 19:1-3). May be Fr Mbaka should escape to Kano or Bauchi out of the reach of his trailers.

That is why I respect Pa Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo, Rev Chris Oyakhilome and few others. They don't make a public comments against a particular leader even if they have an issue against him. They prefer sending an emissary to the leader. May God save our Nation from now and beyond. #NigeriaShallTriumph

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 05, 2015
Ubechu1:
FTC
That serves him right... The so-called Man of God is not suppose to spew any thing that will cause havoc in the electoral process, He's suppose to act indifferent to these campaigns.... I see no reason why he would just open his mouth and start saying GIBBERISH...
If GEJ wins come Feb, he just go to a land of no return... my 2cents though
MODIFIED:
This is just like a dream come true... I made FP... I wanna dedicate this to my parents, MR & MRS UBECHU, MA SIBLINGS and others too numerous to mention...
*DJ, abeg play me Shoki*
*puts hands on face whilst dancing*
#shoki haa shoki#
GOD BLESS ME
GOD BLESS SEUN
GOD BLESS PORT HARCOURT
GOOD BLESS NIGERIA.. I REST MY CASE!

r u people dis pathetic really, fr mbaka is first a Nigerian before a preacher. u guys v finally resolve to threaten and kill whoever expresses his freedom? we will take Nigeria by every means possible from imbeciles
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Tunagee(m): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=kahal29 post=29499886][/quote]

Sir, no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper in Jesus name.The late Mandela became one of the greatest men of all time. The truth must be told haba! is it by force?
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 05, 2015
Brimmie:
He that by faith chooses God for his protector, shall find all in him that he needs or can desire. And those who have found the comfort of making the Lord their refuge, cannot but desire that others may do so. The spiritual life is protected by Divine grace from the temptations of Satan, which are as the snares of the fowler, and from the contagion of sin, which is a noisome pestilence. Great security is promised to believers in the midst of danger.
Wisdom shall keep them from being afraid without cause, and faith shall keep them from being unduly afraid. Whatever is done, our heavenly Father's will is done; and we have no reason to fear. God's people shall see, not only God's promises fulfilled, but his threatenings.

I've downloaded Fr. Mbaka's Video, and just yesterday, 7 people copied it from me and they've started sharing it among their Christian Folks.

Jonathan met our Oyel, from Oyel Boom to Oyel Doom!! We Need Change!

Stop ranting on Social Media, do your Part! Collect your PVC.. Spread the Gospel!!

#BuhariOsinbajo
#Change
so jonathan is d cause of our oil doom?oya hide ur face in shame..

2 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Montaque(m): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2015
Brimmie:
He that by faith chooses God for his protector, shall find all in him that he needs or can desire. And those who have found the comfort of making the Lord their refuge, cannot but desire that others may do so. The spiritual life is protected by Divine grace from the temptations of Satan, which are as the snares of the fowler, and from the contagion of sin, which is a noisome pestilence. Great security is promised to believers in the midst of danger.
Wisdom shall keep them from being afraid without cause, and faith shall keep them from being unduly afraid. Whatever is done, our heavenly Father's will is done; and we have no reason to fear. God's people shall see, not only God's promises fulfilled, but his threatenings.

I've downloaded Fr. Mbaka's Video, and just yesterday, 7 people copied it from me and they've started sharing it among their Christian Folks.

Jonathan met our Oyel, from Oyel Boom to Oyel Doom!! We Need Change!

Stop ranting on Social Media, do your Part! Collect your PVC.. Spread the Gospel!!

#BuhariOsinbajo
#Change
yes,there is "oil doom" as u would say,but oil is a global commodity. How is the doom GEJ's doing?
Childish campaign gimmicks
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2015
My Rev. Fr. Mbaka, if actually u r speaking from God directives why crying out? Cry not anymore. Say not such a thing anymore. Shun politics and focus on God's work only. Allow God to decide by himself comes febuary 14.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by jmslimx(m): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2015
wonders sha never end.... in the current Nigeria we are i can tell you vividly your vote doesn't count and its hard for an incumbent president to loose election... but my vote will go for GEJ as i am not a fan of PDP or APC ... But with current Nigeria situation its best for PDP to still go for another 4 yrs... but its time for us the youth to prepare a youth towards 2019 under our own platform to present us ... we are 65Million they say i see no reason why we cant win ... but this election .. my opinion .. Tinubu will take money from GEJ and Buhari will loose again..

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by ukemeramat(m): 10:25am On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=kahal29 post=29499886][/quote]
mbaka!! never worry, GEJ and PEJ are going back to otueke whether they like it or not. two clueless clowns
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by egobetatoday: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2015
liberty300:
I never really liked the way that man spoke most times..but anywho? Am sure this time, he'll be invited to the Vatican or worst, transferred.

I hope he is transferred to the north... like gombe. By the time he runs for his life after post election riots which the Hausas usually convert to a Muslim versus Christian fight he will change his talks. He who wears the shoe knows where it hurts him most. The northern Christians know best.

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by PROVENSOLUTION: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2015
Just hope the prophecy is not borne out of anger. Towards Dame Patience Jonathan for refusing to give him the Rev Fr. Phone number. He could use to be pestering her.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by clemzo101(m): 10:31am On Jan 05, 2015
I doubt if mbaka is really a man of God. Even the same Bible said we shld pray for people in places of authority, the bible never said we shld insult dem. I pity his followers sha
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Olaolufred(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2015
clemzo101:
I doubt if mbaka is really a man of God. Even the same Bible said we shld pray for people in places of authority, the bible never said we shld insult dem. I pity his followers sha

Are re-defining the meaning of insult?

If your son tell you, "Daddy, I hate you telling people you are not around when you are actually in"
Is this an Insult?

Please, stop telling all nigerians to keep quiet when we should actually speak up.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by clemzo101(m): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2015
Are u alright at all? Telling our able president dat he has brought badluck to nigeria instead of Goodluck, dis isn't an insult ba? Telling us re-electing him spell doom for nigeria isn't an insult ba? Name calling isn't an insult ba? Mbaka has always bin a politician, he's bin causing all manner of trouble in his state. Always making political statements instead of preaching salvation. If the cardinal in dat zone doesn't call him to order den shame on catholic church.
Olaolufred:

Are re-defining the meaning of insult?

If your son tell you, "Daddy, I hate you telling people you are not around when you are actually in"
Is this an Insult?

Please, stop telling all nigerians to keep quiet when we should actually speak up.

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by flexyfranky(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2015
Why do many Nigerans feel dat a Man of God has no say in politics? There r lots of biblical referencies where a prophet wil hav to tell a King abt his future n d future of his Kingdom if he doesn't rule well. Nowadays, if a man of God says anytin, d ppl will call him "fake", hav u eva wondered y d leaders dnt call dose men of God fake? Cos dey knw d anoiting of Gods spirit in their life n will neva call a man of God fake. God help Us all.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by emmabest2000(m): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2015
Elliotwiz1:
No freedom after speech in this country, be warned.
You have freedom of speech , But freedom after speech is not guarantee ooooo

2 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by emperordan(m): 11:23am On Jan 05, 2015
Why won't your life be in danger when you went about uttering words anyhow without having power...? If you have power, you won't say your life is in danger...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP / Sanwoolu Launches Lagos Ferry's Commercial Operations. / Members Of The Dissolved NNPC Board Of Directors (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.