Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo (57036 Views)

Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron / Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) / Woman Bites Off Friend's Eyelid (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
RedBenson:

A woman i'm sleeping with in the same house cannot do that, so i do not need to sleep with my eyes still open. If an outside woman whom i do not have anything doing with tries that, i'll make sure i kill her first and put her attempt to nothing.
Be careful with ur rants bro..dnt get urs taken off cos u dey form hard oo..

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
RedBenson:

A woman i'm sleeping with in the same house cannot do that, so i do not need to sleep with my eyes still open. If an outside woman whom i do not have anything doing with tries that, i'll make sure i kill her first and put her attempt to nothing.

Do you think she would warn you? Maybe you could try not beating women first.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
AmaechiLinus:
Benin girls/ ladies are too heartless. God pls change their heart for good
and where are you from? Mtcheeew..

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Ilekeh(f): 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
Donkaz:
This news smells fishy and 'frogy' at the same time

1.So the man just stood there watching the woman bend down and cut off his thing? Abi na Mouth Action hin dey expect

2.Was the man naked? Cos I wonder how she was able to spit out the man's p.enis. Abi she bite plus the trouser comot?

in short op where is your source?

Exactly. I tried visualizing logical ways that the scenario would have occurred, but.......I got nothing.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
Donkaz:

1.So the man just stood there watching the woman bend down and cut off his thing? Abi na Mouth Action hin dey expect

2.Was the man naked? Cos I wonder how she was able to spit out the man's p.enis. Abi she bite plus the trouser comot?

either na pant or Boxers the guy wear..dats why the lady fit Bite im thing
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by ellechrystal(f): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
Freest:
Edo again
It just must b Edo... where else in Nigeria?. N I bet d lady is an agent of darkness.
Who bites a penis n spits it off?
What manner of teeth could dat b? A vamp? Or wat? Someone help me out.
Am discombobulated. .

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Jerry602(m): 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
When will this state make good headline 4 christ sake.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by clevvermind(m): 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
this news is fake. dnt fall for it.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
clevvermind:
this news is fake. dnt fall for it.
u too argue..i kno d lady..
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by irewolepeter(m): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
Horror
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by ellechrystal(f): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
Vikkie14:
1: This is either a fabricated news or an incomplete/biased news.
How come he was watching his "rod" being chop away and he can't deliver himself and fought for his life, or are you saying the man is such a "muguliciousMumu"?

2. Where is the Pinshure(s) of the incident.
Atleast, seeing is believing. Pinshure(s) or Idonbilivitgrin

3. The man's friend, where is he that he cant fight for his friend? Does that mean he is just a spectator till his friend's "joystick" is "chisel-off" by a biting T-rex?

4. How come she was able to open the zip and bite the "petrol noozle"grin off? One thing is clear, they are either in an "intimacy" mode but the story changed so they wont say "our friend" died from sex(bj) bite.
Maybe d woman b ifot
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by clevvermind(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
SuperMartins:
u know the lady? then let me have her number to confirm the incident.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by ellechrystal(f): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
SuperMartins:
Bros u need Jesus 4 knowing that lady
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
clevvermind:
u know the lady? then let me have her number to confirm the incident.
u kno hear say them carry her go hague..
Honestly..her son's used to be my buddies baq then..
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Benin women are still se.xy though.......

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
ellechrystal:

u need jesus for telling me i need Jesus undecided..
This woman u all re lashing..she has every..Even her body can tempt any man alive
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
rip to d dead,but I think they are covering the true story,it a bj things I think.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
ellechrystal:

u too is yummy hmmm,I feel like u give me.......ah! don't know what to say.ah!
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by ellechrystal(f): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
SuperMartins:
u need jesus for telling me i need Jesus undecided..
This woman u all re lashing..she has every..Even her body can tempt any man alive

Kai... if she has every n her body is tempting, then she is......Hmmmmm.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by uhuns: 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Donkaz:

Thanks for this thought......... It seems like traffic drawer moves
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by ellechrystal(f): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
dancok:
u too is yummy hmmm,I feel like u give me.......ah! don't know what to say.ah!

Ooopps sorry I didn't get u.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
ellechrystal:

Kai... if she has every n her body is tempting, then she is......Hmmmmm.
Lolz..i dunno wat u insinuating oo..biko
I love my under-man too much to lose em.. undecided
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
The fear of women is the beginning of wisdom. My fellow guys, if you are in the habit of beating your gf, stop it this year. Women are the best in cooking up evil, Delilah,,Eve,Jezebel. Hope that rings a bell.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by andyanders: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
2 foolish people.She is heading to prison and he is dead as a result of anger.

You should learn to understand that anger is demonic and this is the result.How can two grown up adults decided to destroy their life as a result of anger.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by ellechrystal(f): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
SuperMartins:
Lolz..i dunno wat u insinuating oo..biko
I love my under-man too much to lose em.. undecided
Lol.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by donodion(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
aim5:
Benin women are still se.xy though.......
All da time.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by hadizadeezy(f): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Tho i feel sorry for the man, but he shouldnt have slapped her like that now!
The woman sef be witch. How can someone bite of the dickk??!?? Her teeth be cutlass ni? This story doesnt seem true and complete to me! So the man had strenght to slap her, but didnt have the strenght to push her away when she was zipping down his trousers? Even the period and time she used to bite off his dickk?! Coz biting off the dick with teeth z nt like biting meat o undecided
thinking so too but if true then that thing must be soft like boiled-fried-cooked kpomo
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's what happens when a man takes a woman to be a weaker sex, I will do the same to any man who slaps me.
Umunwanayi kwenu!
Umunwayi kwezionu!

See the elongated face and preggy tummy. Slapping you is like slapping a sculpture. Spits

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by wookezie: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
vizkiz:
Now i am scared of receiving Bjs from any chick i offended
edo state again fo another bad news haba

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by donodion(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
DrGroove:

Funny enough, You cant do anything. a man's weakest point is the dicck. Get hold of it,he is powerless
hehehe..grab it tight,hold it firm..and give it a yank....yikees...then twist clockwise.....omg grin grin ...pls dont do that to any man, you will charged with assual with intent to cause "grieveous" body harm,if not murder attempt.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Elxandre(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
MissMeiya:

Do you think she would warn you? Maybe you could try not beating women first.
You sound like you could actually do this! cheesy

guys beware... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers / Benin Guys Who Kidnapped Young Boys & Had Sex With Them Nabbed (Photos) / "Don't Worry, I Have Condoms" - Rapists Escapee Narrates