Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women (5245 Views)

Ridiculous Things That Men Apparently Find "Unattractive" About Women / Interesting Facts About Women / What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
Justfollowit:

The latter

That sounds so much lie me

Lol. Now, I'm very scared. tongue

So, what would make you wanna cut a guy into pieces? - peak! Anyway, as long as you can make breakfast for me looking sexy like the chic on my profile, you cut me into pieces - no probs. Life's short.

Deep inside I know that there are things I will or will not do, it could be something I have battled on my mind, my upbringing etc. So when the situation presents itself I just act accordingly without the need to think again.

How about fill me in on these things? I wanna know what you look out for in guys.

It is good you mentioned that it has more do with upbringing, but I am the most disobedient in the family grin. I am really keen on my individuality, therefore if the upbringing is not ME there is no way it is going to stick to me.

Regardless, of individuality, your upbringing still plays a vital role in ya subconscious mind. That forms the nucleus of what you connect/relate with easily, and a big part of your outlook to things. It's subconscious, not something you can actually point to.

I like my religion a lot, and there are things I probably wouldn't do rest on my religion..too bad

Are you a Christian, or Muslim?
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
Justfollowit:

Do you know that I think men nag more than women. Our nag is 99% of the time for the greater good but yours is all about ego and authority

I like bluntness because I am however people are wired differently, and you have to leave room for that.

Most men don't necessarily nag, it's more about being opinionated/assertive to exert authority, and the passion that comes with it. However, there are effeminate/emasculated men who nag a lot - and you can't really label them as "men" cos they exhibit feminine tendencies. Women on the other hand always have something irrelevant and nauseating to complain about all the time. You can never understand/satisfy women.

You can

I may not take offence to most things too I normally would if done with humour. If I eventually do, humouring me or showing care would make it worse angry

Why though?
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Afrobasic(m): 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
- "Every woman in here … every guy you met has been trying to fvck you. That's right. Women are offered d1ck every day. Every woman in here … gets offered d1ck at least three times a week. Three times a day, shiiit! That's right, every time a man's being nice to you … all he's doing is offering d1ck. That's all it is. 'Can I get that for you? – How about some d1ck?' 'Could I help you with that? – Could I help you to some d1ck? – Do you need some d1ck?'"

grin cool
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 07, 2015
SirShymex

How about fill me in on these things? I wanna know what you look out for in guys.

He must be a gentleman, believe in gender equality and must be a very good cooktongue

Are you a Christian, or Muslim?

Muslim
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

He must be a gentleman, believe in gender equality and must be a very good cooktongue

Muslim

Lol. Nice and interesting.
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by bebe2(f): 12:48am On Jan 07, 2015
love love love his jokes,

always puts a smile on my face wen am moody grin
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 07, 2015
SirShymex post

Most men don't necessarily nag, it's more about being opinionated/assertive to exert authority, and the passion that comes with it. However, there are effeminate/emasculated men who nag a lot - and you can't really label them as "men" cos they exhibit feminine tendencies. Women on the other hand always have something irrelevant and nauseating to complain about all the time. You can never understand/satisfy women.

cheesy I like your reply

What makes you think we presume differently? You are also difficult to understand, I mean for you think what we nag about are irrelevant then something must be WRONG tongue. Maybe if you try to pay more attention it won't be so difficult to figure out what we want.

Why though?

When I decide to get angry, I will like to actually get angry
Anger is negative and I try so hard to avoid negativity.
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 07, 2015
bebe2:
love love love his jokes,

always puts a smile on my face wen am moody grin

great woman with great sense of humour.

me likey.

1 Like

Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

cheesy I like your reply

What makes you think we presume differently? You are also difficult to understand, I mean for you think what we nag about are irrelevant then something must be WRONG tongue. Maybe if you try to pay more attention it won't be so difficult to figure out what we want.

When I decide to get angry, I will like to actually get angry
Anger is negative and I try so hard to avoid negativity.

I honestlty don't know if you lot presume differently cos thinking like a woman, or looking at things through a woman's eyes, is one thing that I've never tried. I like being in my comfort zone, and doing things that come naturally to me. But I do know most women love to nag just for the sake of it, and you can never please them. It's just basically symptoms of being an emotional being, with a body anatomy that induces a lot of misplaced emotions. So, basically, even if you pay all the attention in the world - you will never be able to understand women, and give them what they want. tongue

Lmao @ liking to actually get angry. Is it, yh? - and is that what you do with gusto? Somewhat reminiscent of my ex and it's better to give you space when you go nuts and start breaking shiiit lol. Then come back when you're calm to cuddle you. I hear that. undecided

Err, about your subconscious standards: don't you think you sound too cliche? That's why most marriages are boring cos women don't like to explore. grin
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 07, 2015
SirShymex

I honestlty don't know if you lot presume differently cos thinking like a woman, or looking at things through a woman's eyes, is one thing that I've never tried. I like being in my comfort zone, and doing things that come naturally to me. But I do know most women love to nag just for the sake of it, and you can never please them. It's just basically symptoms of being an emotional being, with a body anatomy that induces a lot of misplaced emotions. So, basically, even if you pay all the attention in the world - you will never be able to understand women, and give them what they want. tongue

angry angry angry angry angry

Written like a true man

We are the wierdos and you are the saints

Lmao @ liking to actually get angry. Is it, yh? - and is that what you do with gusto? Somewhat reminiscent of my ex and it's better to give you space when you go nuts and start breaking shiiit lol. Then come back when you're calm to cuddle you. I hear that. undecided

I wish I have had the chance to break stuffs because I am angry, that sounds like fun thoughgrin but definitely not with brothers and my parents. Rather I get touchy and unapproachable.

Err, about your subconscious standards: don't you think you sound too cliche? That's why most marriages are boring cos women don't like to explore. grin

I do not have standards because I want to but because I need to. It is either I want to be known for something I believe in or there is something about me that needs to be curtailed.

Marriage is different. You have to lose yourself totally if you want the best out of it
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Etetejake(m): 11:38am On Jan 07, 2015
Ploy:
With this pool of womanized knowledge, how did he lose his marriage of 18 years?

"I Think I Love My Wife"

is he suppose to be a god b4 u know man ain't perfect?
He is just a man like u who need to experience and learn everyday.
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Ploy(m): 11:59am On Jan 07, 2015
Etetejake:

is he suppose to be a god b4 u know man ain't perfect?
He is just a man like u who need to experience and learn everyday.

Did I say he should be an angel?
I said with his pool of knowledge!

You should read between the line before you quote me next time. Ok!

1 Like

Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by traware(m): 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
SirShymex:

I think he answered that with these two quotes (in his own words):

- "You could be married and bored or single and lonely."

- "Only married people understand you can be miserable and happy at the same time."

Also, he spoke about the fact that he hates being around married people in "never scared" cos they're boring as fvck - and it's all the same crap all the time. grin

Chris Rock is nuts. grin
@Sirshymex Do you know the late American comedian,Patrice O'neal?One of his stand up routine goes thus;
*Patrice to the audience:Ladies,how would you keep your man if you lost your vag.ina?
*Ladies in the audience:Oral!!!! An.al!!!
*Patrice response:You see...I gave you a chance to talk and you qualified yourselves as a series of holes

1 Like

Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by DollyParton1(f): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
SirShymex:

Bwahahahaha - I remember this line. He concluded it with practising alibi with the mirror, and changing ya mind after watching an episode of CSI. Chris Rock is nuts!!! grin

But bruv, with a wife, with an ol'big big ar.se batty like Dollyparton1's, you won't even contemplate killing your spouse cos wasting all that batty would be disastrous. You'll just look at the batty and say, "Can't touch this" like MC Hammer. lipsrsealed

Oh SirShymex. Why did thou mentioneth my name in thy post?
Daughter of man needs no bees following her around.
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Etetejake(m): 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ploy:

Did I say he should be an angel?
I said with his pool of knowledge!

You should read between the line before you quote me next time. Ok!

Even with an ocean of knowledge he is still human.
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Enoquin(f): 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Chris Rock! Nasty dude that dishes out nasty truths in a way you'd have no choice than to accept. Never scared is my favourite grin
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
traware:
@Sirshymex Do you know the late American comedian,Patrice O'neal?One of his stand up routine goes thus;
*Patrice to the audience:Ladies,how would you keep your man if you lost your vag.ina?
*Patrice response:You see...I gave you a chance to talk and you qualified yourselves as a series of holes

Lmao!! Lawdy Lawd! grin

I don't know him, but I'll check him out on YouTube when I get home tonight.
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
DollyParton1:

Oh SirShymex. Why did thou mentioneth my name in thy post?
Daughter of man needs no bees following her around.

Lol, who's following you around, bae? Don't worry, finna protect that like a security guard, with pesticide. I paid for it (big pun's voice) and, you and everything that cometh with you is mine. Just tryna make you famous like Joe Budden did Tahiry. tongue

Fvck 'em bees and errthang, now come here and let me make you happy. grin
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Truckpusher(m): 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
traware:
grin grin.....smh
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

angry angry angry angry angry

Written like a true man

We are the wierdos and you are the saints

Not apportioning blame here to woman folks, just telling it as it's. And I never said men are perfect, we're flawed as well. However, nagging isn't one of them most times. Men have too much to deal with than nag about any(every)thing all the time, just for the sake of it. grin Moreover, there ain't no saints anywhere - we're all sinners.

I wish I have had the chance to break stuffs because I am angry, that sounds like fun thoughgrin but definitely not with brothers and my parents. Rather I get touchy and unapproachable.

There's absolutely no fun in breaking stuffs cos you'll end up paying for whatever you broke. That's the curse that comes with it. grin

I do not have standards because I want to but because I need to. It is either I want to be known for something I believe in or there is something about me that needs to be curtailed.

Marriage is different. You have to lose yourself totally if you want the best out of it.

Well, there's nothing wrong with having standards. We all have standards. However, when it starts sounding too cliche, like what every girl and her mum wants, it becomes boring and loses the originality.
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
SirShymex:

Well, there's nothing wrong with having standards. We all have standards. However, when it starts sounding too cliche, like what every girl and her mum wants, it becomes boring and loses the originality.

Right, I know what I want and I have never been tempted to follow the crowd.
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
Justfollowit:

Right, I know what I want and I have never been tempted to follow the crowd.

Lol, but right now you sound confused. You want bride price which signifies a guy's ownership, but on the flip-side you want equality devoid of an authority. And that means you're everywhere. tongue

Anyhoo, if even you don't like following the crowd - you gatts join the Zulu Nation (check my siggy). That's how we rolling in 2015! cool
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
SirShymex post=29653177]

Lol, but right now you sound confused. You want bride price which signifies a guy's ownership, but on the flip-side you want equality devoid of an authority. And that means you're everywhere. tongue

I am not confused cheesy
What have you got against gender equality grin , does it scare you? tongue
PS: I don't even believe in gender equality tongue

Anyhoo, if even you don't like following the crowd - you gatts join the Zulu Nation (check my siggy). That's how we rolling in 2015! cool

I don't like following the crowd because I deem myself to be a VERY proud Yoruba lady,
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
traware:
Nooo, he didn't.

1 Like

Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 10, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am not confused cheesy
What have you got against gender equality grin , does it scare you? tongue
PS: I don't even believe in gender equality tongue

Scare me? I honestly don't care about that pipe dream and whatever inane ideology it came from. Being scared about it would be akin to being scared about the day all fingers would become equal, or all races of people would get along. Ditto being scared about the whole of the human race having just one sex - XX or XY. grin Every sane person knows that's impossible. I just like giving folks a reality check, from time to time.

I don't like following the crowd because I deem myself to be a VERY proud Yoruba lady.

In as much as I'm not really a big fan of Yoruba women (indifferent about them) cos of most of them are either two-faced or disloyal with a lot of prima donna drama, I like the bold. I'm a super-Yoruba as well - and I just got some pounded yam and vegetable from the restaurant (You know a nyggah gotta keep it Yoruba at least once a week with the food lol). Anyway, you gatts stay traditional, we as Yoruba people have a great history/culture...let's keep it alive.

Err, can you cook Yoruba food?
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 10, 2015
SirShymex:

Scare me? I honestly don't care about that pipe dream and whatever inane ideology it came from. Being scared about it would be akin to being scared about the day all fingers would become equal, or all races of people would get along. Ditto being scared about the whole of the human race having just one sex - XX or XY. grin Every sane person knows that's impossible. I just like giving folks a reality check, from time to time.

In as much as I'm not really a big fan of Yoruba women (indifferent about them) cos of most of them are either two-faced or disloyal with a lot of prima donna drama, I like the bold. I'm a super-Yoruba as well - and I just got some pounded yam and vegetable from the restaurant (You know a nyggah gotta keep it Yoruba at least once a week with the food lol). Anyway, you gatts stay traditional, we as Yoruba people have a great history/culture...let's keep it alive.

Err, can you cook Yoruba food?

Troublemaker! Bwahaha...! grin angry cool
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 10, 2015
[quote]author=SirShymex post=

Err, can you cook Yoruba food? [\quote].

I forget to mention that we have the same argument against you plus the fact that you are super egocentric undecided

I can cook Yoruba food, why do you ask?
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 10, 2015
Justfollowit:
I forget to mention that we have the same argument against you plus the fact that you are super egocentric undecided

I can cook Yoruba food, why do you ask?

Lol, Yoruba men are the best, and our swagger is always on point. Dapper dons from flee-ville! grin tongue

Err, I might have to come drag you out of ya house one of these days to cook for me then. tongue
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by babygirlfl: 2:11am On Jan 10, 2015
SirShymex:

Lol, Yoruba men are the best, and our swagger is always on point. Dapper dons from flee-ville! grin tongue

Err, I might have to come drag you out of ya house one of these days to cook for me then. tongue
grin grin
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
author=SirShymex post=29654623]

All thanks to us cheesy
We gave birth you tongue

Why will I cook for you? undecided
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
Justfollowit:

All thanks to us cheesy
We gave birth you tongue

Why will I cook for you? undecided

Lmao @ giving birth to us.

I love me some pounded yam and vegetable. Then jellof and nice chicken as well. I don't eat beef though. So gatts be fish and chicken all through, you get me? tongue
Re: Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
SirShymex:

Lmao @ giving birth to us.

I love me some pounded yam and vegetable. Then jellof and nice chicken as well. I don't eat beef though. So gatts be fish and chicken all through, you get me? tongue

undecided
Are you too young to get a wife? I think you need one asap. I am not going to cook for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me / What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man / Wife Cooks Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.