Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

unHOLY MATRIMONY - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / unHOLY MATRIMONY (170641 Views)

The Matrimony, The Blessing: A Mothers advice and prayers for the Daughter / Holy Matrimony, A Novel / Patron Of Matrimony Shortlisted For ACT Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kingphilip(m): 12:54am On Mar 27, 2015
still following

but I prefer tade to loose most vital things n get him back to zero point so that he'll learn how to walk the rope himself

wande shouldn't pull out now

candy continue the great work
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by tsodjete: 3:40am On Mar 27, 2015
Candy, I'm here with you dear. Tade should not be given a second chance. Wande deserve a better person.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kenwins(f): 6:40am On Mar 27, 2015
kingphilip:
still following

but I prefer tade to loose most vital things n get him back to zero point so that he'll learn how to walk the rope himself

wande shouldn't pull out now

candy continue the great work
im really apy a guy isnt in any way supportin d@ tade. I dnt want him to change @ all. Even if he does, wande calls d shot now and na she im scared abt *babes and dir emotions*
Segun! Wer u dey oo....wnt u cum offer ur shoulder in tyms lyk dis...u no show again after mothers' day.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ruffhandu: 7:54am On Mar 27, 2015
candy:

Eeya, just saw your question now! And I was wondering why you've not left a comment since.

To the question; regarding Bola's guest, no name supplied yet.

Takia and keep dropping your thoughts.

No wahala. Keep the interesting ball rolling.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by CYclone1(f): 7:55am On Mar 27, 2015
Brilliant...tade having a taste of his medicine
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ruffhandu: 8:02am On Mar 27, 2015
The best way to handle such men is to cut off the financial resources, place him on salary, with his consent though (he is desperate and would accept anything, so long as the cash would flow again), for about 3 or 6 months. He would in turn go to his mistress and explain, who may in turn just agree to endure a while.
Then on expiration, extend the time again. That would infuriate them, his mistress especially, and cause a relationship implosion on them. He won't be able to manage that. He needs to be frustrated, not just in small measure. The salary should be between 50-100k, some heartlessness needs to be meted out on him.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by SexySapphire(f): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2015
stuff46:
Wande is no saint here and she ought to think of the implications of living a one-parent life before jumping into that devorce sh*t. note that she doesnt know that Bola's children are not for Tade. She might still consider him when they engage in a serious dialogue.
Dont be heartless

Onemansquad:

:-/ ahan ma'am take it easy na let wande gv him anoda chance jor
#team tade all d way tongue
Why do u guys think he deserves another chance? The fool was obviously acting as a remorseful guy. He still doesn't love Wande for who she is but for financial and security purposes. That was pointed out in the last update. So what makes u think he won't blow the next chance if given?

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Skimpledawg(m): 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
candy moma, u jxt finished me wit d new twist! 'wande's secret'....na hia wahala dey o. wat if d twins aint Tade's kids? they beta be o, OR!
Wel Wande is soft n meek, 4gvnex al d way!
#teamTade&Wande
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Mario1983(m): 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
The irony of having two woman and ending up with none
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by stuff46(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
My one and only reason is that no one is a saint in their marriage. You people just hating on one man here because of what he has done. The last update made us to know that wande too has some sectrets she ought to let out. I think it would be really bad if no ...
SexySapphire:

Why do u guys think he deserves another chance? The fool was obviously acting as a remorseful guy. He still doesn't love Wande for who she is but for financial and security purposes. That was pointed out in the last update. So what makes u think he won't blow the next chance if given?

Our God is a merciful God so we have to imitate him. [both christian and muslim believe that].
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by stuff46(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
grin
Mario1983:
The irony of having two woman and ending up with none
Have you ever been in such situation??
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Mario1983(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
stuff46:
grin

Have you ever been in such situation??
Ask all men that think they are sharp
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by lenmafon: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
aunty candy no dinner for ur children yet? pls take ur time dont rush o! how u dey na?
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
lenmafon:
aunty candy no dinner for ur children yet? pls take ur time dont rush o! how u dey na?
Dinner loading...will be served tomorrow by God's grace. Gat to prep for post election, just in case lol.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by lenmafon: 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
candy:

Dinner loading...will be served tomorrow by God's grace. Gat to prep for post election, just in case lol.

ok o thanks but we pray for a peaceful atmosphere afta de election in Jesus name, Amen

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kenwins(f): 7:32am On Mar 28, 2015
lenmafon:

ok o thanks but we pray for a peaceful atmosphere afta de election in Jesus name, Amen
amen oooo..... Im sad d election is today sef..... For d first time in a long time we had light for 3 consecutive days without a blink.

Suxxman and alberto2k.....u guys didnt get my msg huh?

@ all,vote not fight.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Peacefulness: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2015
This loading has taken time o, since yesterday. Still preparing for the post election violence or you are at the polling unit? Please vote oga Jona Candy. Still waiting for dinner and brunch.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by crusaderii(m): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2015
Looking for an interactive platform to publish your stories/news/articles....etc?.....well crusaderii..com is just the place 4 u,a blog after your very own heart folks!contact:07055635057
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by QueenTolpatx(f): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tade just let the lady go, u really aint doing it ryt jare. #tademustloseallandgobacktoscratch
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Skimpledawg(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote
author=QueenTolpatx post=32099980]Tade just let the lady go, u really
aint doing it ryt jare. #tademustloseallandgobacktoscratch[/quote]
aww! miss, dat wz harsh u kw. tho Tade does'nt deserve Wande 1 bit, buh lets b reasonable hia, no1 is perfect n accordin to candy, Wande got some secrets(bad 1's) tu. Tade wz neva a beta player than Wande....thre goes d title, Unholy Matrimony!
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Peacefulness:
This loading has taken time o, since yesterday. Still preparing for the post election violence or you are at the polling unit? Please vote oga Jona Candy. Still waiting for dinner and brunch.
Na trailer load na, it takes a long time as per so much load to deposit grin grin grin

Thank God for relative peace around here sha. I didn't go out to vote, just chilling with ma lil' soldiers. I'll update in a bit. Much love.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2015

"I gave you a very long rope to pull, Tade." Wande cried in his arms.

He held her tightly. She suddenly freed herself from his embrace, stood up and walked to the door. "Tade, I'm not a stupid person, no, no, no. It's an elder that doesn't want to break the home that whistles before entering, so that those doing bad things will quickly desist. Tade, I gave you all the chance in the world. You squandered my hard earned money on Bola and her children, Yetunde from the office, Hope your Bola's maid..."

"You knew everything?" He asked

"Yes. Everything."

Tade was shocked at her revelation. He stood up on shaky legs, legs that could barely carry his weight. His head pounded with a thousand questions; who betrayed him? He tried to wish it all away without luck. Wande's eyes never left his face. He tried to replay most of his trips to Oshogbo. He concluded within himself that only Josh knew enough to betray him. Not Charles.

He held her hands and pleaded with his eyes, speech failing him. She averted her gaze and stared through the window. No turning back, she had resorted. Why am I suddenly feeling weak?

"Babe, give me a second chance, for the sake of Joseph and Josephine." He finally said.

Wande broke down in tears. She wished she could open up to him. Instead, she gently withdrew her hands from his grip and perched on the edge of the bed. Head bowed, hands on chin, she sniffed and said, "Tade, let's see how it goes. Meanwhile, I want you to move to the third room, or I will."

With that, she pulled her legs off the floor and laid her weak body on the bed. She drew the sheet up to her chin, switched off the TV and faced the wall.

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
Chapter 30

Charles and Anna sat huddled together on their love couch. Rain drummed heavily on the roof. Phcn had struck as usual, but thanks to the Lister generator that served his expensive estate, they had power despite the rain. Wedding plans in top gear, Anna had almost relocated to Ibadan completely.

"We need to go and see the florist tomorrow." Anna told him, snuggling even closer to her man.

"Gring, gring" Charles' phone rang before he could reply her. He checked the caller Id, it was Tade.

"hello, T boy!"

"Charli, how far?"

He checked the time, it was 7:05pm. "Not bad o." He said. "This one that you are calling me by this time, hope no wahala?"

He could hear Tade's uneven breathing in the background. "Josh has betrayed me!"

"WHAT?"

"Please let's hook up in a few minutes...yes, at the usual place."

"Ok."

He hung up. Daniel, Charles' son walked in on the love birds. He'd been living fully with charles and Anna since the wedding plans began. He sat down on the polished tiles and picked the remote control, his dread locked head resting on Anna's knees. Anna stroked the locks and smiled. She had fallen in love with the little boy from the first day she set her eyes on him. At almost five, he loved being treated like a baby. Anna had insisted on being called mum. Charles looked at them and smiled. His life finally taking shape.

"Mum and son, I'm on my way to see Tade at the pumps." He gently pushed Anna away from his embrace and stood up. He was dressed in a simple white calvin klein shirt and a faded nike jeans. He slipped his feet in his tennis shoes and picked his car key.

Anna whispered into Daniel's ears, Daniel giggled and called out to his dad as he held the door, "Dad, can we come with you?"

Charles held the door knob and considered his request. He looked at Anna's sweet face, then shifted his gaze to Daniel's innocent pleading face. "You both are blackmailers. Ok, come with me...but I'll drop you off at KFC, you'll wait there for me, ok?"

"Yipee!" Anna gave Daniel a HI5 and smiled. They both stood up quickly.
"Am I good to go like this?" She turned to Charles. She wore a pair of skinny jeans and a red sleeveless top. For the evening, she looked simple and smart. He moved closer to her and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"You look good, babe." He pulled off the clip she used to clip her auburn weaves and allowed the hair to flow to her shoulders, just the way he liked them. "Even better now."

"Thanks, honey." She slipped her feet in a pair of nike sneakers and knelt to tie Daniel's shoe lace. She gave him a peck on the cheek and gently led him outside.

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Peacefulness: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Finally! Thank you much, i don refresh the said like 10x today. It's worth the wait sha. Hope more is loading, my regards to the soldiers o. More grace , you are a darling.

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by zyzxx(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Wande thanks for keeping d last card
Pls play it @ d right time

Candy thanks so much
U av not give us any updates about segun?
As wande meet segun after dat incident ? (that tade saw dem both together )
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by lenmafon: 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
where are those people who saw wande as being weak? when a person like wande acts, it is usually disastrous. she played along with tade, endured all the slaps and beatings but now she decides as a boss where he should sleep. something tell me that tade
might be sterile. lets watch and see. thanks alot mummy candy & congrats in advance cos u re indeed the best writer of the month wink
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
And Finally,everything is done loading.
Wande do not be deceived
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Peacefulness: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Maybe Tade is impotent! My thought though. This update is not upto trailer load, still waiting for more. Oliver twist.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Peacefulness:
Maybe Tade is impotent! My thought though. This update is not upto trailer load, still waiting for more. Oliver twist. ;DMaybe Tade is impotent! My thought though. This update is not upto trailer load, still waiting for more. Oliver twist.
i agree with you
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by QueenTolpatx(f): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
I really wish and pray wande won't turn bk..........thanx 4 the update candy
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by QueenTolpatx(f): 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
Skimpledawg:

aww! miss, dat wz harsh u kw. tho Tade does'nt deserve Wande 1 bit, buh lets b reasonable hia, no1 is perfect n accordin to candy, Wande got some secrets(bad 1's) tu. Tade wz neva a beta player than Wande....thre goes d title, Unholy Matrimony!
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by toykathy(f): 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
that ws your shortest update, ever. We don manage am. Thz for d chop n clean mouth update. Waiting patiently for continuity. Thnz Candy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (57) (Reply)

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.