Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

unHOLY MATRIMONY - Literature (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / unHOLY MATRIMONY (170386 Views)

The Matrimony, The Blessing: A Mothers advice and prayers for the Daughter / Holy Matrimony, A Novel / Patron Of Matrimony Shortlisted For ACT Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Calmdove(f): 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Candy tnks 4 d update*** dis suspense is 2 much oo
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by toykathy(f): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
madam candy, dnt mind me jare. Na busyness dey worry me. Thz for d update. You re brilliant wit twist n turn.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by sammyomotola: 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
Miz candy here we are. Sorry its a busy day............. Thanks 4 d update
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Cybershow(m): 7:48am On Apr 27, 2015
candy:
What's going on peeps? I know I've been extremely busy but I really do miss your comments...suggestions, constructive criticism...

To the following run away followers of this story, i have missed your presence the most:

QueenTolpatx
ruffhandu
Kingphilip
Cybershow
Tsodjete
Lovingangel
Sade01
Zyzxx
Tescoleps
Hameenat94
Debdave
Seunviju
Snowangel
Eniqurl
Labaski
Candis009
Cyclone1
AmJane
pricelesslove
foslink
Kunzu
Mariamferanmi
Stonecoldcafe
Bblacky
Thinezy
Boladex1
Amiablejudy
Missviva
Plaitex
Missmossy
Tfabu
Manuel180
Gal10
harjibolar01
Sammyomotola
toykathy

Hmmm...I will update as soon as you all have said something ;P
kia mum candy no vex no vex i don run away ooooo na u cal me bak oooo now i don come mak i siddon yakata
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by tfabu: 8:08am On Apr 27, 2015
Still wit u all d way candy.more updates pls
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by tfabu: 8:09am On Apr 27, 2015
Cybershow:
kia mum candy no vex no vex i don run away ooooo na u cal me bak oooo now i don come mak i siddon yakata
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by tescoleps(f): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2015
Madam Candy i'm here o.jst been laying low for a while bt now i'm back.. Tade is not nice at all o, he packed everything dat mattered to Bola..Bola wil av to start 4rm d scratch.... I pity her tho.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 10:55am On Apr 27, 2015
No be say I run away jaree, the thing be say I dey busy like hell ni, so I don show now

This revenge mission of Tade, I think it's becoming too much ooo, thou bola deserve it, same as Charles, but he(Tade) deserve more. Come to think of it, he made mention of waiting to get "in between anna 's thigh" , thank God he did not survive, had it been he does ni, na firing squad suite am, so make e do am jeje ooo, abi e think say mama wiliam go just forgive and forget him sins like that ni? ah don't think so

Keep em coming ma'am
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by hassan85(m): 7:18am On Apr 28, 2015
Candy come and update o
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by labaski(f): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
bola is in for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg thing.. I am now beginning to pity her gan sef.. as for tade, he doesnt deserve wande and dis wande gan sef, she should wise up jare. she's too dull for my liking..
weldone madam..more grace to u..
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by GRACEGLORY: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
We have a request for: 15, 17.5, 20, & 30 Tonnages trucks (Box Body) to convey our light goods and it is a permanent business.

Products: BISCUITS, PRINGLES, DAIPERS.

For details:

Call: +234803 054 6462

E-mail: cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com

-cyrus jesunifemi
Logistics Manager
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Skimpledawg(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
grin grin av never backed down on my support for Tade since d beginning of dz candilicious story....... Wia is stuff46 and onemansquad, TadeisBack...

#teamTade
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Skimpledawg(m): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
labaski:
bola is in for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg thing.. I am now beginning to pity her gan sef.. as for tade, he doesnt deserve wande and dis wande gan sef, she should wise up jare. she's too dull for my liking..
weldone madam..more grace to u..
She is in love ma'am..... Too badt
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Mario1983(m): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
haba naa, no update yet Don Allah biko ejio ma bino naa
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by labaski(f): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Skimpledawg:
She is in love ma'am..... Too badt
. o ma se o..
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Missmossy(f): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
Welcome back Candy, wonderful updates. Kudos.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by missviva(f): 6:23am On Apr 29, 2015
Ayaff really missed oooo....candylicious so sorry dear,I didn't run away o dis updates na bomb!. Tade no well oo,well somehow Bola deserves wat she's getting. Now she will be left with nothn. But Tade oo,are ‎​you sure ‎​you can take care of doz kids? D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are still too tender 2 be separated 4rm dia mum
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by QueenTolpatx(f): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
candy:
What's going on peeps? I know I've been extremely busy but I really do miss your comments...suggestions, constructive criticism...

To the following run away followers of this story, i have missed your presence the most:

QueenTolpatx
ruffhandu
Kingphilip
Cybershow
Tsodjete
Lovingangel
Sade01
Zyzxx
Tescoleps
Hameenat94
Debdave
Seunviju
Snowangel
Eniqurl
Labaski
Candis009
Cyclone1
AmJane
pricelesslove
foslink
Kunzu
Mariamferanmi
Stonecoldcafe
Bblacky
Thinezy
Boladex1
Amiablejudy
Missviva
Plaitex
Missmossy
Tfabu
Manuel180
Gal10
harjibolar01
Sammyomotola
toykathy

Hmmm...I will update as soon as you all have said something ;P
Thanx for the mention..........really following the twist candy, just been as busy as u also
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by qhutetomsel(f): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Bola will go bck to square one when dey re all thru wit her.
aunty candy today z my birthday o pls come nd update o.. thank u very much u re doing a great job
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by SexySapphire(f): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
candy, naso life be abi? You didn't even remember me! Anyway, I hope u're doing great? What's holding this story back nah?
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kazytoti: 4:40am On Apr 30, 2015
I am one of your reader from the beginning and I really enjoy it. Please Keep it up
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by lenmafon: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
thanks candy for the update but isn't it obvious that thou has forgotten me? well how are ur little soldiers and husbi?
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by stuff46(m): 6:06am On May 01, 2015
Good to have you back ma'am.
Tade abeg sell those things make money de your hand jor.
Skimpledawg i see you jor.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 6:29am On May 01, 2015

Chapter 45

"Hope, what is it now?" Bola asked angrily.

"Aunty, I'm sorry o. It's uncle, Dele's daddy. He just left here now-------"

"Yee! Where are my kids and why are you just calling me now?" Having known Tade for sometime now, she knew he could be brutal if he had to.

Hope was angry too. She had tried her number several times without luck. Maybe she switched it off because she was with a man. Good for you, she thought but dared not say. Instead she said, "Aunty, I have tried your number more than ten times o, even before the movers started loading the truck"

Bola's mouth hung open. "Movers ke?"

"Yes, they have packed every single thing from the house and uncle took the children. They emptied the house and said they were moving to a new house" she spiced it up.

"Ori mi o!" Bola screamed

Sade sat up on the bed. Bola's piercing cry had woken her up. She checked the time and hissed. It was after ten in the morning.

"Sister, why are you shouting by this time of the morning na?" She asked

Bola looked at her and shook her head in pity. She ended the call and cast her sister a long glance. "Did you check your time at all? Ole osi. Someone came to pick my children and emptied my apartment without my knowledge and you are here asking me why I'm making noise."

"Whatever."

Sade rolled over and got off the bed. They had talked far into the night and didn't sleep until 2:30am. She had been very angry when she had to send her baba alaye away because of her sister. Things had been rough for her because Segun had been unsupportive in anyway. She had gone back to her old way of aristos despite her protruding stomach. Whatever she had to do to conceal it, she did, even though most of them knew she was pregnant.

"But you told me Segun's mother gives you N50k every month" bola had told her when she explained why she's still sleeping with other men in her condition.

"You slept with Charles and Tade all through your pregnancy despite the fact that you had everything at your finger tips. Please don't school me on morality, you are morally bankrupt yourself!"

And so their 'sisterly' conversation had ended. They had moved on to discuss how to handle Charles and get Bola's properties and money back.

Bola was already dressed in Sade's short dress and her own pair of pumps. She had left her overnight bag in the EOD that was confiscated by Tade.

"Let me shower and get ready for iyaganku." Sade said.

Bola nodded. She was already on the phone trying Tade's numbers. Switched off. If only she could go back to Oshogbo immediately. But she had scores to settle in Ibadan. Besides, she had an idea of where to find her children. Abeokuta.

"Double up, please." She told Sade. She went to the kitchen and made a cup of beverage with the water she had boiled earlier and sat down on the sofa as she sipped hot milo from a fancy mug.

Sade came out of the room dressed in her shortest dress so far. A pair slip on adorned her feet.

"Sister, let's go o"

"Go where? I said iyaganku o, not platinum club o."

"Ok...let me go and change shaa before those hungry policemen replace me with Charles" she laughed out loud and even Bola smiled.

She was back in five minutes. This time she had changed into a pair of leggings and a gown top. She secured her apartment with a big lock as they left the house.

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 6:32am On May 01, 2015

Her mind was in turmoil. She had called Tade's phones far into the night yesterday and was at it again this morning. She wanted him to forgive her so they could move on. Why was he making it so difficult? Like she had committed a sin worse than his?

She felt her fear of losing him turn to rage. She was sick of playing the victim. She was all dressed for church but she knew she couldn't make it there in her state of mind. Joy had taken the kids to Mama Williams the previous day on Mama's insistence. She felt lonely and miserable. She needed someone to talk to. Her Bff, Tejumola was in the states on vacation and they had spoken at length. She needed a physical listening ear.

She grabbed her phone and scrolled to S. Then she remembered she had deleted his number. Luckily, she identified his number in her call log.

He picked on first ring.

"Hi, Segun"

"Are you calling to rescind your restraining order?" Segun joked

"I just want to talk" she sounded serious

He quickly downed the remaining homemade mango juice and turned serious. "Is everything alright?"

She sighed heavily. "I just need someone to talk to. Tade is not picking my calls------"

"Then let's meet at Tan------"

"My house will be just fine. We can talk on the terrace."

He respected her so much he was ready to bottle his feelings and accept his fate. If she needed a friend, a friend he'll be. He was just scared of being alone with her.

After hanging up, she forced herself to do some laundry. The load was light because Joy had done their laundry before leaving for Mama Williams' house the previous day. All she had were a few of Tade's shirts and bed spread. The whole room smelled of his cologne and she missed him even more.

She slammed the washer lid shut and headed for the kitchen to make some sandwiches. She paced aimlessly as she waited for the sandwich maker to do its job.

The sandwich maker came to a stop, indicating the sandwiches were done. She picked one and sat down by the small dining table in the kitchen where her beverage was turning cold. She ate and sipped the cold beverage. The washer gurgled. She had loaded it with too much detergent and it was frothing with bubbles, something she did whenever she was in a sour mood. Most times, she had to rinse manually. Damn it!

Segun should be there any moment. She tried to retain control as she consumed her light breakfast. She kept the rest for Segun.

She heard his car drive in. She quickly buttoned her shirt to the neck and adjusted her black pencil skirt. She checked herself in the silver panel of the oven but not satisfied with the image, she ran to the guest toilet. Using the mirror, she adjusted her hair and pulled down her skirt so as to cover her knees. She still remembered their last encounter in his car.

She walked to the door and opened it to admit him.

Avoiding any body contact, she stood behind the door like an usher waiting on church brethren.

"Thanks for coming, Segun"

"I'm glad I could be of help, Wande. How are you?"

He said, as he walked inside, behind her.

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 6:49am On May 01, 2015

"I'll get some sandwiches and juice. You can wait for me on the terrace."

The terrace was a beautiful and serene, offering the best view of the swimming pool and the entire compound. He sat on one of the two rocking chairs and starred into the blue swimming pool. The compound, though small, reeked of affluence.

"Here" she handed him a plate with two sandwiches while she held one for herself. He took it despite the lack of space in his already full stomach.

"Thanks." Eating an extra sandwich wasn't going to kill him, that he knew.
She sat on the second rocking chair and sighed.

"Don't let this Tade's issue weigh you down. I assure you he'll come back in no time." He assured her

"He's not picking my calls"

"He will. Just give him time to miss you. As soon as the whole dust settles, he'll miss you and come calling" he wanted to add that if he loves you, he'll come back to you otherwise you let him go. But he didn't want to hurt her or sound like he was painting her darling black.

"Thanks, Segun. I know I can always count on you. I really want things to work between me and Tade."

"Things will work, all he needs is time." He patted her soft hand. She flinched and pulled her hand away from the arm rest.

"Let me go put my clothes in the dryer" she stood up. The atmosphere was suddenly turning stiff, she needed a break.

Without asking, he stood up and followed her with his empty mug and sandwich plate.

"I'll help you drop this inside" he offered when she turned to ask him where he was going.

"Em, let me have it" she stretched her hand to collect it but Segun was already a step inside the house. The terrace door opened to the stairway that led to the rooms. He descended the stairs and headed to the kitchen. He washed and dried the plate and mug while she loaded the dryer in the laundry room.

He walked up to her, startling her. "Please wait for me at the terrace, I'm almost done here." She told him

Without thinking, he bent towards her and planted a soft kiss on her cheeks. She quickly turned her face away from him, wiped off the part he kissed as if erasing the memory. Somehow, she melted under his gaze.

"Segun, please"

"I'm so sorry, Wande. I couldn't help it. I promise it won't repeat itself" he quickly apologized so she won't throw him out.

To his surprise, she pulled his head closer and kissed him fully on the lips. He reciprocated by placing his hands behind her neck and kissing her deeply in the mouth, his tongue invading the whole place.

"I really do love you, Wande" he muttered

They managed to get to the living room before getting rid of each other's clothing. She knew there was no going back. His hands found their way through every inch of her soft body as she moaned in pleasure. The last time Tade touched her must have been over three months or even four. Despite all the precaution, she melted under his kiss and under his touch. She surrendered herself to him fully as he had his way with her.

With Segun, it was different. She knew she felt something for him, unlike Charles who took advantage of her situation. She had been scared of exploring her true feelings for Segun over the months.

They rested side by side on the well persian rug that sat in the middle of the polished tiles. She dared not look at him.

"Wande"

"Yes" she answered without raising her head. She had been fewer men than she could count on one hand. At her age, she was still a novice when it came to men. Her first boyfriend had left her for her more exploring roommate in college. She had gone without men till she met John. John, a caucasian was a closet gay and had left her for their gay tour guide in Pukhet, Thailand.

Then came Tade who seemed to be perfect. She had later realised his imperfection but was ready to bear it all. Charles was a big mistake, one she could never erase because of the twins. With Segun, it was all different.

"Oops," she checked her time. 11:05am. "I need to be at the station to meet my lawyer and see what we can do about Charles."

"I'll go with you" Segun offered. He kissed her on the lips again as they began to dress up.

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by QueenTolpatx(f): 7:34am On May 01, 2015
Did smtin just happened now? C'mon wande shld av taken it slow nw, four months is nt 2 long without intercourse nw........even if she felt anyting 4 him, she shld av allowed thinz 2 settle first.......haba!!! Thanx candy for the update joor
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by stuff46(m): 7:37am On May 01, 2015
WTF did Wande think she just did? Silly woman.

Tade you need to find another dovote woman to keep you down, all the others are not worth it.

Candy cheesy
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Peacefulness: 8:13am On May 01, 2015
Just watching! Thanks Candy.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 8:19am On May 01, 2015
QueenTolpatx and stuff46, I don't think Wande really loved Tade sha...IMO, she's just trying to tolerate him. Let's pardon her second moment of weakness and see where it leads.

@stuff, you think Tade deserves any decent girl ni? He needs to change first, and fast jor.

Thanks for following @ all. Happy new month.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by stuff46(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2015
I dont think that word exist tho, na pretending things holds ladies.
candy:

@stuff, you think Tade deserves any decent girl ni? He needs to change first, and fast jor.

Thanks for following @ all. Happy new month.

Happy new month.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by toykathy(f): 10:00am On May 01, 2015
hey candy, thz for the update and i hope we wont wait for anoda wk to hav more
Back to d story.....truth be told, Wande is a slut. Segun even tried controlling himself but wande cudnt. Just 4 months and shez already shivering for s ex. Na wa for she o. They are all unholy. Tade, Bola, Sade, Charles, Wande, Segun....all of dem na all join jare.
Thz again Candy for d update. Rgrds to ur batallion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (57) (Reply)

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.