Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers (60245 Views)

Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism / Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn / No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by simplexvi: 6:11am On Jan 06, 2015
promises....
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29521259][/quote]
Olamide:..............story for the gods.na from em farmland e go bring the money from maga. make him talk beta tin jor naija wen go soon broke lol,if oil price no rise or if we no improve other sectors of the economy.
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 06, 2015
lohresloco:
are you people just blatant idiots........ I swear I'm in a steady flow of shock waves. This man without certificates comes out to disclose one of the most ridiculously stupid concept I've heard in 2015 and you are here typing away without even doing some thinking of your own..... Walahi fa, Nigerians you truly deserve your leaders
You are the pathetic one here. All uve been saying is that it isn't feasible. Until GMB gets there, its safe to assume its very possible. How many billions of dollars has GEJ squandered? U wanna tell me blocking those loopholes can't fund these programs?
You are hellbent on ridiculing Buhari's manifestos; be sincere, what is in it for you? You are obviously a paid agent. Must everyone join u in bringing down GMB because u claim to know economics? I insist that its doable. Those who know Buhari knows he means whatever he says.

1 Like

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by EasternLeopard: 6:19am On Jan 06, 2015
temitopeadeyemo:

Yes, I got the calculations wrong. 1.5 trillion for the poorest in the land is an investment worthwhile. The kids will go to school, be immunized and young Nigerians will be trained. These people will become competent and productive citizens. They are mostly likely to avoid picking up arms against the state and can meaningfully contribute to the development of the country. I fully support this programme. Only a handful rich have had access to the country's wealth through stealing. The money stolen so far in Jonathan's adminstration alone can sustain the programme for another at 10 years.

vantage7:
PDP has raped this country to the extent of making Nigerians believe their country cannot have the funds to sustain ordinary unemployment benefits programs like this (which many countries of the world have including the US and UK). Sad. What if I tell you that based on what the government of Nigeria actually ought to be earning from all its sources of revenue, a 4 trillion Naira annual budget is a massive travesty? You will be surprised how much extra Nigeria will earn by plugging the bleeding due to oil theft alone (a term that only exists in Nigeria) even at low oil prices. Then you have government overspending. A simple case in point was when the late Yaradua planned to spend about 62 million for the 50th anniversary celebration in 2010 and oga GEJ during whose tenure it took place spent 10 billion! And then you have corruption. And stealing cool.

Aloralord1:

You are the pathetic one here. All uve been saying is that it isn't feasible. Until GMB gets there, its safe to assume its very possible. How many billions of dollars has GEJ squandered? U wanna tell me blocking those loopholes can't fund these programs?
You are hellbent on ridiculing Buhari's manifestos; be sincere, what is in it for you? You are obviously a paid agent. Must everyone join u in bringing down GMB because u claim to know economics? I insist that its doable. Those who know Buhari knows he means whatever he says.

Use that money to create jobs for them. So that when the grow up , they can feed themselves and contribute to national wealth

2 Likes

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by vantage7: 6:20am On Jan 06, 2015
PDP has raped this country to the extent of making Nigerians believe their country cannot have the funds to sustain ordinary unemployment benefits programs like this (which many countries of the world have including the US and UK). Sad. What if I tell you that based on what the government of Nigeria actually ought to be earning from all its sources of revenue, a 4 trillion Naira annual budget is a massive travesty? You will be surprised how much extra Nigeria will earn by plugging the bleeding due to oil theft alone (a term that only exists in Nigeria) even at low oil prices. Then you have government overspending. A simple case in point was when the late Yaradua planned to spend about 62 million for the 50th anniversary celebration in 2010 and oga GEJ during whose tenure it took place spent 10 billion! And then you have corruption. And stealing cool.
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by amenna(f): 6:22am On Jan 06, 2015
give us jobs, electricity, not food, we need a beta nigeria buhari. man shall nt live by food alone but wat u av don in d lives of Nigerians. teach us how to fish nt giving us fish. how long are u going to be giving us food, we don't need ur empty promises,

1 Like

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by aspirebig: 6:23am On Jan 06, 2015
Unrealistic promises.

1 Like

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by EasternLeopard: 6:25am On Jan 06, 2015
NO WORK NO FOOD[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by phranq(m): 6:27am On Jan 06, 2015
So wot Buhari is telling us is dat he has no plan 2 create jobs 4 d youths? So d youths shld jst flod dia hands n cross dia legs, wait 4 free food n allowance 2 cm?? Hhhmmmm.... I'm waiting 2 c wot our population rate will be by den. Definitely, he is encouraging us 2 b lazy. I tot d growth n dev of any serious minded country rests on d strenght of dia youths??

1 Like

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by jdbrasco(m): 6:27am On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari is a man of integrity, he doesn't say something and do the opposite. I am sure you will be glad that he's is our PresideÑt-to-come
Yes i agree wit u, e.g., i will make Nigeria ungovernable if i lose (in 2011 election) and he delivered on dat promise. Integrity my foot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by yetunsbay(m): 6:29am On Jan 06, 2015
Although that is a promise that can't see light of the day BUT he's still d man...
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Doyin2(m): 6:30am On Jan 06, 2015
$20billion =N3.4trillion

N5000 x 25000000x12=N1.5trillion

#Where is our $20billion? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by simanosa(m): 6:30am On Jan 06, 2015
This GMB of a man is just a mouth watering he goat GEJ till 2019,the devil we know is better than the angel we don't know
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by 9jasmart(m): 6:31am On Jan 06, 2015
Is dis wt we nid ryt now as a country? "Free food" not job employment for youth. Pls let dis grandpa go and rest.

2 Likes

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Doyin2(m): 6:33am On Jan 06, 2015
$20billion =N3.4trillion

N5000 x 25000000x12=N1.5trillion

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Sparkle777(f): 6:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Buhari should take it easy cos no promises will ever make him win. He can never benefit from the democracy he tried to destroy, law of karma. The old man should take a chill pill abeg, let him play wit his grand kids or sometin.
Even if he promises to put air con for main road,he wil not ever win.
He reminds me of the biblical Pharoah, high expectation dat will be dashed.
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by LAX89(m): 6:34am On Jan 06, 2015
raumdeuter:
[size=14pt]Laudable programs.

This shows a responsible govt

In sane countries there is a welfare package for the poor in the society

Thank you Buhari for proving once again you are the leader we need unlike that animal in fedora hat currently in ArseHole rock[/size]

Have you asked how much it will cost, and how it will be sustained. In sane countries that you mentioned, welfare programs are planned for decades in advance. Obviously you do not have the capacity to compute this.
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by michael3876(m): 6:34am On Jan 06, 2015
beopened:
Some Nigerians obviously have become so used to suffering and deprivation of PDP such that Buhari's lofty ideas sounds unattainable to them

I hope the words of 2 kings 7 v 1-2 dont come to pass in the lives of the doubters.....

2 Kings 7:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

1 Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the Lord; Thus saith theLord, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.

2 Then a lord on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God, and said, Behold, if the Lord would make windows in heaven, might this thing be? And he said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof.

Those who doubt Nigeria's capacity to return to the path of greatness and integrity should pray to be part of it,lest the testimony be told behind them in Hades

sometimes. i am always shocked wen i hear buhari make some promises, like,"i will stabalize crude oil price" so is he tryin to tell us dat pms would be sold in nija for #50 while globally it is sold for $1. pls think before making all this empty promises. like they will always say, gej has failed while those that failed him re d apc members who defected to call kettle black. the northerners in house will always counter anytin d president brings up to favour nigerians nd yet they re d sayin pdp has failed. rule in pdp for 8yrs then decamp to apc nd say pdp has failed. whose failure re u talkin about. nija shine ur eyes. A MUSLIM WILL NEVER CRITICIZE HIS OWN.

1 Like

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by EasternLeopard: 6:35am On Jan 06, 2015
Doyin2:
$20billion =N3.4trillion

N5000 x 25000000=N1.5trillion

The days of OWAMBE and RAKA DEDE is gone for good

Guy

Go work

Ask for jobs and not food

Very soon you will ask govt to give you free pants angry grin

1 Like

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 06, 2015
He should go back to katsina and provide free food for the almajiri's from the looted ptf funds.
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 06, 2015
jdbrasco:
Yes i agree wit u, e.g., i will make Nigeria ungovernable if i lose (in 2011 election) and he delivered on dat promise. Integrity my foot
Sorry dude!
Dat propanganda not working again.
U beta open your mind and accept the fact that GMB is d solution.
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:56am On Jan 06, 2015
amenna:
give us jobs, electricity, not food, we need a beta nigeria buhari. man shall nt live by food alone but wat u av don in d lives of Nigerians. teach us how to fish nt giving us fish. how long are u going to be giving us food, we don't need ur empty promises,
Buhari is not feeding you, but primary school pupils.
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:59am On Jan 06, 2015
jdbrasco:
Why is it difficult for some of you to think? Was it Buhari or Lawal Kaita, a BoT member that said that the country would be made ungovernable in a northerner was not elected president in 2011?
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by bobo65(m): 7:00am On Jan 06, 2015
lame lies
see how he is making it obvious dat he wants to deceive ppl

1 Like

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Akexstinger(m): 7:01am On Jan 06, 2015
A Laudable one... Many of you are asking how will it sustain it? How is NYSC created by Gowon being sustained? All of you will agree with me that NYSC is the most successful Government youth empowerment and reforming program. Buhari just made one point he said" those who will show evidence of immunization and are strikenly poor will be on government's paylist", this is a big plus, because UN, USAID, WHO, EU, and US will welcome this and also donates funds and materials to the successful realisation of this through out buhari's tenure because they know he will account for the money unlike GEJ. Buhari is a man of integrity. Nice one buhari
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by browniecay: 7:04am On Jan 06, 2015
Good intention. But note that some may turn it to an avenue of enriching their purse. Some of your cabinet members may even fabricate a dead man's name as unemployed too.This is to tell you that corruption MAY never cease. May God grant your good intentions.
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by closearms(m): 7:05am On Jan 06, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
ALL does promises will be forgotten once the dark side of power enters his mind.
but all the same i prefer him to an itueke outcast.
GMB FOR PRESIDENT COME FEBUARY

buhari is different...
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Chigold101(m): 7:06am On Jan 06, 2015
raumdeuter:
[size=14pt]Laudable programs.

This shows a responsible govt

In sane countries there is a welfare package for the poor in the society

Thank you Buhari for proving once again you are the leader we need unlike that animal in fedora hat currently in ArseHole rock[/size]
wow... Laudable programme and project indeed.
This looks so good in pages of newspapers...

Make i ask oh...
1:Where wiil he get the fund to start it?
2: how does he sustain it?
3: when will he start it, first year, second year, third year, fourth year abi na when...?

Funny GMB... He wants to die of heart of attack in his first month in office...

1 Like

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Akpan107(m): 7:07am On Jan 06, 2015
beopened:
Some Nigerians obviously have become so used to suffering and deprivation of PDP such that Buhari's lofty ideas sounds unattainable to them

I hope the words of 2 kings 7 v 1-2 dont come to pass in the lives of the doubters.....

2 Kings 7:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

1 Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the Lord; Thus saith theLord, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.

2 Then a lord on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God, and said, Behold, if the Lord would make windows in heaven, might this thing be? And he said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof.

Those who doubt Nigeria's capacity to return to the path of greatness and integrity should pray to be part of it,lest the testimony be told behind them in Hades

GEJ till 2019.
Buhari will never in his life rule this country again.

1 Like

Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by solaabujan(m): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2015
obiZEAL:
hmmm...make this guy no talk pass himself o,
i don't want much from you...just send GEJ to kiri kiri and am ok

He should go for the negligence of killing his people !
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by Burger01(m): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2015
donmalcolm21:
the poster below you answered your stupid question.
What question did I ask? Olodo.undecided
Re: Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers by anonimi: 7:09am On Jan 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Why is it difficult for some of you to think? Was it Buhari or Lawal Kaita, a BoT member that said that the country would be made ungovernable in a northerner was not elected president in 2011?

Who was the consensus Northern candidate in 2011 for whom Shekarau [ANPP] and Ribadu [ACN] stepped down for?

Who is the only candidate for the North in next month's election?

Why are northerners being threatened about Jonathan's campaign now?

Why do many Southerners continue to bury their heads in the sand pretending all is well when Buhari is preaching ethno-religious hatred in his speeches to his fellow northerners

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions 700 Troop Carriers (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held / MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.