Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,793 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video (80703 Views)

See UNILAG Approved Admission Modalities For 2016/17 / What Happened To UNILAG Final Year Student Will Make You Cry (photo) / UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by drshrewd: 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
blesseddivah:
Her name is fanti.
She's the current MISS CURVES UNILAG...
Ain't these curves killing wink[/color]

[color=#990000]OP, is she one of those missing chibok girls I asked because her rear and behind are too bulky for words undecided

WARNING: guys beware of such chibok girls as they will drain all your fluid in just one round leaving you in a permanent health condition known as low sp@m count___WHO report 1989

though WHO also pointed out that it is strong men with eight packs and experience like Dr shrewd that can withstand the excitement and pleasure surrounding such heavy Ukwus wink and as such could resist the excessive fluid drain that predisposes one to the said health condition cool.

Fanti beeeeeeiiiiby i know you are a nl, just come...come to daddy.. come give daddy a very tight hug and the wettest french kissssssssss mmmmmmmmmmmmwha mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwha mmmmmmmmmmmmmwhakiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by ndnuray(m): 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
A close friend of mine...
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by shamecurls(m): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
These is fat and not curves....
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by buchisom1(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
blesseddivah:
She's heavily endowed
so wit u..u re endowed too wit good face join

1 Like

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by UjSizzle(f): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
Very bright future behind her undecided

And dammit that's a lot of breast for one person! angry

But she's beautiful smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by tonte(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
This is a fat girl I wonder what U guys are on about
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Afrobasic(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
No offence

But this babe can never find love... All the guys she'ld want to be with would just want to Bleep her

Btwn.
I like my girls BBW wink

1 Like

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by banito1(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
I just have one question; How do u get them jeans on?
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
I dare not say a word here! shocked shocked shocked
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
Chaii

Nnaa een
Eleyi gidi gan shocked shocked shocked

Rokiatu b like-----I gat more curves than her grin grin grin
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Harkinyhemmy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
southniyikaye:
you are amazing,just the way u are,u sexy and extremely gorgeous

Who u dey tell that? she or the person that post it
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by JoeCutie(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

sincerely if I say I don't envy her, e go be like I dey jealous am. My younger sisters own no even reach like this, but I know as e dey be for eye...
If this one born one ehn...there would be problem in the land o.
Why would you jealous her, as beautiful, sexy, elegant & hot as you are? You're amazing just the way you are, Kachi. smiley

Talking about your younger sister, something tells me she'd be very beautiful. Is she more beautiful than you're? I'd like to meet her. Introduce her to me na... wink grin

Hmmm, my dear, this lady had better go celibate oh; she should better not give birth at all cos if she does, a whole state should be given to her & her family to live in, cos e no go funny at all. cheesy
#Big #Booty #Thick #Massive.

1 Like

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by gab19: 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
blesseddivah:
Her name is fanti.
She's the current MISS CURVES UNILAG...
Ain't these curves killing wink[color=#000099][/color]
dis wan na unilag OLOSHO
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by gab19: 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
blesseddivah:
More sexy curvy pics
100percent OLOSHO
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by ROZZAYY(f): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
SisterCaro:
Do no let your blood boil. What God did not bless you with, science can give you if you can afford it.

www.makeovertravel.com/plastic_cosmetic_surgery_abroad/Affordable_cosmetic_surgery_packages_overseas.htm

Envy is not a pretty look on any woman.
Hahahahahhaha I laff in spanish, u sound pained dear so I will ignore u, this is a thread everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, if u don't like mine my advice would be to hug d nearest transformer cos ur 2kobo comments don't move me @ all, and I repeat post ur pics mayb u can feel gud abt ur ugly self cos I love my pweety self ok. Now run along kid!
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Suljosh: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
All I see is fat....fat bum bum & big bwest.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
I
Harkinyhemmy:

Who u dey tell that? she or the person that post it
You need to stop being mean this is 2015 na cheesy
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by prolifikVj: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
Nicki minaj should deal with that!!

All natural...no silicon implants...all flesh, muscle, fat and fart!
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
UjSizzle:
Very bright future behind her undecided

And dammit that's a lot of breast for one person! angry

But she's beautiful smiley
d bolded is so funny

True sha
How can only one person have all these bosoms when people like [size=28pt] Yvonne Nelson[/size] don't even have any to call their own embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by slimmingcare(f): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
GREENWORLD QUANTUM BODY ANALYZER
The machine is specially designed to detect any deformity/infection in your tissue,organ,system,cells etc.It tells you in details and prescribed drugs that would solve the problem immediately.

Quantum resonance magnetic analyzer device is extensively used in beauty salon, SPA club, clinics, health examination centre, health care products shop, direct selling(for the health products distributor), massage center, health center, etc. It can also be used for promoting health, food and nutritional supplement, etc.

Ranges of test and reports

1 Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular. 2 Gastrointestinal Function
3 Liver Function. 4 Large Intestine Function. 5 Gallbladder Function
6 Pancreatic Function. 7 Kidney Function. 8 Lung Function
9 Brain Nerve. 10 Bone Disease. 11 Bone Mineral Density.
12 Rheumatoid Bone Disease. 13 Bone Growth Index. 14 Blood Sugar.
15 Trace Element. 16 Vitamin . 17 Amino Acid .18 Coenzyme. 19 Endocrine System
20 Immune System 21 Human Toxin 22 Heavy Metal 23 Basic Physical Quality
24 Allergy .25 Obesity .26 Skin . 27 Eye. 28 Collagen. 29 Channels and collaterals
30 Pulse of heart and brain. 31 Blood lipids. 32 Gynecology (female).
33 Breast (female). 34 Menstrual cycle (female) .35 Prostate (male) .36 Male Sexual Function (male)
37 Sperm and semen (male). 38 Element of Human. 39 Comprehensive Report

The test is done at affordable price and saves you time of parading hospitals because the device can be brought to your doorstep.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Unclerukus: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
Wow,she's so endowed but its a pity she will be getting an overwhelming level of attention from all kinds of men which inversely corresponds to the activities of her kpekus/puzzay" express road". It might be very very useless. Talking from experience. Am sure them "aristos" can testify.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by slimmingcare(f): 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
sorry editor it was a mistake.I shouldnt have done that
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by jamesbawa(m): 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
this girl go sweet for bed ehn.... chai!!
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by ChukuHD(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
Curve gals don't move me at all!
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by 49cents(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
Is her body for sale? Ehy all the display? See how shamelessly the girls are twisting just to accentuate their body parts!!!
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Pain(m): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
See Oyel..Sorry Oil ! shocked
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Kenneth205(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
suave558:
Mastercraft

On d beat!!

1 Like

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by 2rez: 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
:oAswear if she strip ehn, she go b a sight fo a sore eyez. Niw wey she package, she b cynosure for all eyez grin. Wonder how she go tak b wen she born fah. Doz 2 melonz tho'..., i bet dey go nearly touch her kneez. grin.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by oluamid(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
Here comes the heiress to Toolz's throne.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by vikibryte: 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
this is excessively excess!!!!..... not attractive in anyway to me...
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by idu1(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
The boobs are too heavy.... :DThe boobs are too heavy....
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by mrspeaker: 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
Make she take her curve take fine work wen she finished her school..instead of her to plan ahead in future. Na by curve?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Waec Nov/dec Exam Online Registration [get Some Update Here] / Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here / Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.