Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video (80686 Views)

See UNILAG Approved Admission Modalities For 2016/17 / What Happened To UNILAG Final Year Student Will Make You Cry (photo) / UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
blesseddivah:
She's heavily endowed
You can say dat again. So yummmy hmmmmmmmmmmm im salivating.

1 Like

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
blesseddivah:
Moreee
Hmmmmmmmm see heavy backyard. I pity Unilag lecturers oooooo grin grin
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by davidmoyes(m): 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
hahah u never understand me.. if she pass ur course, u no go see her nah. Buh if she fail, she go run come ur office grin
Oh.. I grab.. Her front and back is killing..
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Riri(f): 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
shocked nawaooooo! Na only she waka come? shocked
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Samabu07(m): 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
sexyseun:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This geh just made me look like a skinny and non endowed human being sad I can just imagine how men will be flocking around her angry

ROTFL! Letter "I" when compared to her.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by yehmi01(m): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
Nigerians sha.

Celebrating crap since 1960.

So because of all this naa she is meant to be celebrated.

Now some boys have started talking rubbish.

Am sure she finds it difficult leaving with her self with all this excess luggage.

Would go for slim beauty any day.

Than this.

What you people call curve and all its a lot of work.

Let her put to bed first and see the other side of all the so called curve.

Wish her the best with the curves, but I would rather pass.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by ares245(m): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
Choi......how is dis qon pay ma bills
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by kevoh(m): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
mrspeaker:
Make she take her curve take fine work wen she finished her school..instead of her to plan ahead in future. Na by curve?
Relax. In this world 1+1 is not 2. She's going to be using her fat curves to make more money in the entertainment/runz girls industry than most graduates in her set will make under 5 years using their certificates.

With 600k per video appearance and runz girls acts with alhajis and senators, she could be setting up her own business and building her house under a year or two. That's a future plan for you, only a handful of graduates especially those working in O & G can achieve that. So relax, she might not need to be writng aptitude tests and submitting CVs up and down. tongue

#I.am.not.celebrating.vain.life.though

3 Likes

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Chazzyboy: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
Just like u honey
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by LuckyLadolce(m): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
davidmoyes:
Oh.. I grab.. Her front and back is killing..
grin my guy u dey look ooo grin
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by ares245(m): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
ares245:
Choi......how is dis qon pay ma bills
and......just for the records,I hate heavily endowed ladies it disgust me.....
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
kevoh:

Relax. In this world 1+1 is not 2. She's going to be using her fat curves to make more money in the entertainment/runz girls industry than most graduates in her set will make under 5 years using their certificates.

With 600k per video appearance and runz girls acts with alhajis and senators, she could be setting up her own business and building her house under a year or two. That's a future plan for you, only a handful of graduates working in O & G can achieve that. So relax, she might not need to be writng aptitude tests and submitting CVs up and down. tongue

lwkmd...
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by davidmoyes(m): 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
grin my guy u dey look ooo grin
na the both of us dey look na...
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Haywhymido(m): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
dyadeleye:
Cheap product attracts many customers.....you are still more presentable than her.....
#StopLookingDownOnYourSelf#
what is dis one saying?? Cheap product attracts many customers in ur village abi?? I guess u wrote dat poo to get her attention.Do u even knw d meaning of attracts? Well, class is permanent sha.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Iamvictor(m): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
sexyseun:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This geh just made me look like a skinny and non endowed human being sad I can just imagine how men will be flocking around her angry
Not all guys love girls that look busty like her , there are some that love skinny girls like you..
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by iykedare(m): 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
She may sexy with her clothes on,she may not be that sexy without her clothes. Ever heard the word "packaging ". Those things are too Big to be sexy.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by NifemiOlu(m): 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
With this girl, now we know how to stop Jonathan from contesting.

Wait! Has the other one found his certificate?
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by BotherMleeper(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=blesseddivah post=29539673][/quote]

Ahh, i see the reason for your snark. You're on the chunky side too.

You should see a health instructor
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by HopeAlive14(m): 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
Na wa o.

So all these endowments belong to one man!

God create man well o.

Anyway, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by nefertiitii: 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
Tukuwei Fanti... I sabi her wella
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
i seriously can't understand how it can be considered as sexy
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by bibiking7(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
PervRocker:
this is what's trending now, I like ma women BBW smiley

The type that will suck you dry and then eat some lunch with you. tongue
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by championeh(m): 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
Can somebody gimme a straw?
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by andyanders: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
blesseddivah:
Her name is fanti.
She's the current MISS CURVES UNILAG...
Ain't these curves killing wink[color=#000099][/color]

You can send someone to prison because of this.See brea-st. Na there person go hang.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Crysallis(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
This one go lazy die
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
blesseddivah:
She's heavily endowed
she is gorgeously magnificacious. ...... yeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
kevoh:

With 600k per video appearance and runz girls acts with alhajis and senators, she could be setting up her own business and building her house under a year or two. That's a future plan for you, only a handful of graduates especially those working in O & G can achieve that. So relax, she might not need to be writng aptitude tests and submitting CVs up and down. tongue

600k per video? You must be joking..

Even indecency stars earn around that range....the rest is true tho
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
[deleted]
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by stayblack: 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
but,this 911 Need good Hammer,i think am up to the task.with my current Record.am up to the task....
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Amazo: 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
MzNelly:

Hmm
*looks at her suspiciously* undecided

B it c.h.e.s always be hating on other girls with assets they don't have and can never have. I bet you are as flat as a letter T in all directions. Why not just shut the h e l l up if you can't appreciate a woman who is obviously prettier than you are. And please don't reply me until you have real hair on your head grin tongue
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by basketbrain(m): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
Tell this BULL! To go and shed all this FAT! Calling dirty weight Curve MtcheeeeW!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Waec Nov/dec Exam Online Registration [get Some Update Here] / Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here / Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.