Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video (80685 Views)

See UNILAG Approved Admission Modalities For 2016/17 / What Happened To UNILAG Final Year Student Will Make You Cry (photo) / UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by BISIXCLUSIVE: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
Chisoooooos.........dis is terrible,burrr why anoget mine?.........anyway am ok with the little hav got.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
she is fat
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
Now that's an arrcce!!! She should stick to what works for her body, fashion wise. Nice curves! Toolz should come and see!! grin MissCurvy NG, watch out!!!

Btw, why do I always think it's odd for ladies to carry front and back!! When both are heavy, just doesn't seem right!
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Dammyjohn(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
sexyseun:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This geh just made me look like a skinny and non endowed human being sad I can just imagine how men will be flocking around her angry
Lady.You are not badooo. You look cute and sexy too.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by 2rez: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
kiss
ROZZAYY:

Hahahahahhaha I laff in spanish, u sound pained dear so I will ignore u, this is a thread everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, if u don't like mine my advice would be to hug d nearest transformer cos ur 2kobo comments don't move me @ all, and I repeat post ur pics mayb u can feel gud abt ur ugly self cos I love my pweety self ok. Now run along kid!

OMG? U guyz aiit? Why ya two feuding over wat is nawt? undecided C'mon, appreciate yoselvez tha way u are. HNY! grin. U guyz r graduate nawt undergrad xo act lik one or betastil pretend to b one. Once again, HNY!
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Dammyjohn(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
Are you sure what I am seeing here is natural?
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by omonla555: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
Use and dump product
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by ROZZAYY(f): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
2rez:
kiss

OMG? U guyz aiit? Why ya two feuding over wat is nawt? undecided C'mon, appreciate yoselvez tha way u are. HNY! grin. U guyz r graduate nawt undergrad xo act lik one or betastil pretend to b one. Once again, HNY!
Lolz thanks dear, am not o am bigger dan dat, I've ignored her, she saw all d comments here she pikd mine. Am sure she is high on crack. Thanks all d same
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by slap1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
Nice, I think. I wouldn't want those on my girlfriend, though.

1 Like

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
hnmmm, make election come quick jooor, January alawi on ma mind... miss curve koo, miss bold ni! no diff btwn breast and yansh, lepa is mt taste... ain't give a furk about her shape coolhnmmm, make election come quick jooor, January alawi on ma mind... miss curve koo, miss bold ni! no diff btwn breast and yansh, lepa is mt taste... ain't give a furk about her shape
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by deavicky(m): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
amenna:
d curves are gud thou, a perfect shape Nd a btiful face. but she will look ugly wen she is pregnant ndwen she is old
jeaaaaaalousy
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by ogaofficer(m): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
papawemba:

Birds of a feather.
true true bro
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Echepet(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
Amazing......girl next door in my Hood......congrats.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
blesseddivah:

That's not obesity .
Use ur eyes
I can bet that you are the girl in question.

1 Like

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by wemmy01(m): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
idi-dun
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by floflo12: 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
future problem for her,with all that healthwise
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
stretcheeee marksssss wey go dey DAT melon go plenty ehhhhh#EXpErience#####
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by annawhite(f): 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
Viewing this gal picture#lot going through my mind# shud I get pissed @my mom for not pulling my hips when I was a baby grin

Shud I punched myself for devouring suya and nkwobi when I'm out on a date?

Or shud I console myself that she won't wear heels at 40yrs and would wobble when she walks at 50yrs

Her breast makes mine look lazy* grin
The behind makes mine looks strong.........diary of a deadbeat breazzt and strong yansh
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by serege(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
amenna:
d curves are gud thou, a perfect shape Nd a btiful face. but she will look ugly wen she is pregnant ndwen she is old
beef talking grin
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
blesseddivah:
Her name is fanti.
She's the current MISS CURVES UNILAG...
Ain't these curves killing wink[color=#000099][/color]

I will prefer u@op to dis miss curvy...I tells u

2 Likes

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Dammyjohn(m): 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
annawhite:
Viewing this gal picture#lot going through my mind# shud I get pissed @my mom for not pulling my hips when I was a baby grin

Shud I punched myself for devouring suya and nkwobi when I'm out on a date?

Or shud I console myself that she won't wear heels at 40yrs and would wobble when she walks at 50yrs

Her breast makes mine look lazy* grin
The behind makes mine looks strong.........diary of a deadbeat breazzt and strong yansh
Why are you disturbing yourself over what you cannot change?Don't you know you are as beautiful as you are?!
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by joshuaidibia(m): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
blesseddivah:

That's where you go wrong...
ADVICE =visit a physician
Madam advicer. visit a psychiatrist.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by kayalla(f): 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
this is too much for one babe abeg.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by annawhite(f): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dammyjohn:

Why are you disturbing yourself over what you cannot change?Don't you know you are as beautiful as you are?!
leave me jooo#how can one babe carry all dose assts angry

Dammy # no mind me ..... Na joke I dey joke o
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
sexyseun:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This geh just made me look like a skinny and non endowed human being sad I can just imagine how men will be flocking around her angry

You are sick really. Why not just go for a complete transgender surgery and become a woman..
Useless gay.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by 2rez: 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
sexyseun:

Damn gal, u sounded uncool, pained. Guess tha endowed lady-like ho got u tinkin. C'mon, hush dat thought. I must confess dat i peeped into yo propix & wat i saw tickled my fancy. Lik seriosly, u got me trippin'. grin. Appreciate yosef @ all tymz. U are beautiful beau. U r beautiful jux az u are i tel u. U aint sappose luk down on yosef coz u gat chicz lukin up to b like u. Bleep endowment. U aint skinny. U are a slim, sexy & cool. Gal, men flock around lady-like ho, datz tha bitter truth & of course, u aint dat or are u Wel, frankly speaking', u darned sight better dan her. Itz a fact, aint patronizing u. Wel, i envy yo boo tho'. HNY!

1 Like

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by stayblack: 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
she nor need tissue,na only water can wash the yansh,after Popo.monkey.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by kaycexx(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
Tunagee:

mentally affected fool
SORRY TO IGNORE YOU
CHEW YOUR CUD G0AT
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by vonn(f): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
Those are not killer curves anymore.
They are 'Overload'!!!!!!!
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by SkinnyDude(m): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
sexyseun:
you are beautiful the way you are. we all won't be the same..
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Dammyjohn(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
annawhite:
leave me jooo#how can one babe carry all dose assts angry

Dammy # no mind me ..... Na joke I dey joke o
Ok.All I got to say is....don't be dismayed!
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by fesnge(m): 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
What?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Waec Nov/dec Exam Online Registration [get Some Update Here] / Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here / Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.