Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video (80688 Views)

See UNILAG Approved Admission Modalities For 2016/17 / What Happened To UNILAG Final Year Student Will Make You Cry (photo) / UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by runtinxnigga(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dis babe na bomb

1 Like

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by otiigba1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
sexyseun:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This geh just made me look like a skinny and non endowed human being sad I can just imagine how men will be flocking around her angry
honestly you look $1000 better than the that girl, and you know it shocked kiss tongue

1 Like

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by dyadeleye(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
Nope...I dont know the meaning attract Mr.Lecturer...kindly define it...ode
Haywhymido:
what is dis one saying?? Cheap product attracts many customers in ur village abi?? I guess u wrote dat poo to get her attention.Do u even knw d meaning of attracts? Well, class is permanent sha.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by twerkjack: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=sexyseun post=29527665]Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This geh just made me look like a skinny and non endowed human being sad I can just imagine how men will be flocking around her angry[/quotE]) UR RIGHT, COMPARED TO HER UR ABSOLUTELY STRAIGHT AND CURVELESS.....HEHEHEHEHEHE. DAT MIGHT MAKE U RUN AND HIDE WHENEVER SHES AROUND
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by twerkjack: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
otiigba1:
honestly you look $1000 better than the that girl, and you know it shocked kiss tongue
U DON DEY FIND WIRE FROM THIS POOR GURL ABI? CHYKING ON NL IS A SIN OOOO

1 Like

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by sylve11: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
sexyseun:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This geh just made me look like a skinny and non endowed human being sad I can just imagine how men will be flocking around her angry

......and phokin' her also cool
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by otiigba1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
you call this curves? she looks obese, disabled to me o, perhaps even a bit of a freak undecided like some thing you ill see at the circus lipsrsealed
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Calderal(m): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
Eleda oooo una won kill persin? Chai ur lecturers don get problem oo
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by otiigba1(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
twerkjack:
U DON DEY FIND WIRE FROM THIS POOR GURL ABI? CHYKING ON NL IS A SIN OOOO
if it is a sin then that means i will be going to heaven grin grin
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
NEVER SEEN A BUSTY GIRL LOSE HER MAN ONLY THE DRY/FLAT CHESTED GET DUMPED. LOVE IT FAT BABE -YOUR BOY.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by otiigba1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
PervRocker:
she's not obese, she's curvy, nd it takes a special kind of man to handle heavy equipment like hers. Btw, I've been looking for "urs" buh I cudnt find it.
abeg go sit down! the woman is MORBIDLY OBESE! undecided and i suspect she smell bad too
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by icedbreez(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
Fanti repping Bayelsa since 2006. Kudos
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by blesseddivah(f): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
joshuaidibia:
Madam advicer. visit a psychiatrist.

You're pointless
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by blesseddivah(f): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:
I can bet that you are the girl in question.

HahA
I can't afford to be o
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by blesseddivah(f): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
buchisom1:
so wit u..u re endowed too wit good face join
Tnx
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by blesseddivah(f): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
kuntash:

Killing who? does it improve grades in those courses ?
You didn't have to comment
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by blesseddivah(f): 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
dammie4j:

Excuse me, she seems 2 av employed u as her PR. Why not get a better job than making such repelling responses to pple's comments...
I hope she pays u well sha... grin grin cheesy
Like you know right.
Yh darling SHE DOES
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Pangea: 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
shocked Too much of everything is bad o!
Abeg
She need to see those doctors in BBC documentary: Embarrassing Bodies!
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
NEVER SEEN A BUSTY GIRL LOSE HER MAN. ONLY THE DRY CHESTED GET DUMPED. LOVE IT FAT BABE -YOUR BOY.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by otiigba1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
blesseddivah:

HahA
I can't afford to be o
me thinks you are nice looking than that girl, can i take you shopping some times? tongue what say you?
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by blesseddivah(f): 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
otiigba1:
me thinks you are nice looking than that girl, can i take you shopping some times? tongue what say you?

tongue tongue. That's what Says me
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by kenny1313(m): 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Chai Chai dere is God ooh.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by otiigba1(m): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
blesseddivah:

tongue tongue. Says me
grin i meant what do you say? would you like me to take you shopping sometime? pleasetongue
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by MAJOLAUTOS: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
The girl got what she wanted- temporal publicity. Notwithstanding, I don't understand why she is more significant than other country girls. I would always encourage Nigerian ladies: take after those who inspire you by brilliance, career development; not those who motivate you by mere showiness and ostentation. If I happen to run into that girl, I wouldn't give a stare cuz I know she's definitely got nothing aside from physical attributes and inherent preference for vanity which add no significance to personal development. That, in summary, is not my type.

2 Likes

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by KENNSAMMY(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
i love slimm guls jor! forget all these xta-xtra scary things grin
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by blesseddivah(f): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
FotherMucker:

Ahh, i see the reason for your snark. You're on the chunky side too.

You should see a health instructor

Not everyone was supposed to comment on this...
Next time READ AND PASS
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by lordcornel(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
I sure say this girl na course of study for unilag... Curve 419
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Haywhymido(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
dyadeleye:
Nope...I dont know the meaning attract Mr.Lecturer...kindly define it...ode
i guess as much. Nigerian number 1 undisputed mumu so 4 ur side na cheap things dey attract all of una.Tell baba God to change ur lvl 4 gud. Take care
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by chisss2: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
kul
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by ilo04(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
sexyseun:
U are beautiful and sexy just d way u are
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by blackprowler: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
fiftynaira:
So wetin I wan carry am do now?
You're expected to lust after it. The ambition of Nigerian girl is to be a sex object but damn anyone who dares call them that. They're not available except you hold die; that's when you'll know what these people do with themselves
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

sincerely if I say I don't envy her, e go be like I dey jealous am. My younger sisters own no even reach like this, but I know as e dey be for eye...
If this one born one ehn...there would be problem in the land o.
Serious problem indeed. That's why I don't mind to marry a slim lady; 2 pregnancies will give her an hour-glass shape

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Waec Nov/dec Exam Online Registration [get Some Update Here] / Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here / Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.