Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Catholic Church Disagrees With Father Mbaka - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Disagrees With Father Mbaka (32736 Views)

''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest / Rev. Father Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Disagrees With Father Mbaka by Maxwell86(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2015
livinbygrace:

So many hypocrites in this country.until Boko haram wipe out all the whole Christians in the north?Most of the do called pastors condemning father mbaka are all from the south.Is it because you people can still worship daily in your churches without fear?
Infact many people don't go to church again in the north because of fear and we have a president?Are they saying all the northern Christians re animals and liable to die ?I don tire for all dis pastors drama...kudos to father mbaka..we need more of you,though am not a catholic but speak the mind of the masses.

So much delusion tbh.. ... You speak the mind of the masses. ... Yeah right.. .
Re: Catholic Church Disagrees With Father Mbaka by Nwedy(f): 7:35am On Jan 07, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
Let them continue to disagree, sebi,jonathan boys bomb catholic church in madala in niger state outsketch of Abuja on one xmas day like that and killed many of dia brethren,what did jonathan govt did was to releas the prime suspect and many attack on catholic fomation across the country, did catholic ever reflect on on d death of dia loved 1nce,did they loved them selfs, they should give jonathan another 4yrs, his boys will just sack catholic from ealy morning service across d country, believe me jona don't give a damn.
how did u know that boys were from jonathan ? Abi ur papa brother dey among the boys?
Re: Catholic Church Disagrees With Father Mbaka by Hemanwel(m): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2015
Renegade147:

We talking about the fate of d country,u talking bout ur-self. I ask again,how has Buhari messed up the country,the said buhari who barely used 2yrs as Head of state and left power in the 80s messed up the country in ur own view. Brother,I'm sorry to say,but ur comment stinks.
It's clear you do not have any basis for being a pro-GMB,you're just following the crowd.You can as well prove me wrong..sell GMB to me!Enlighten me on why I should vote GMB.Read my first post..that's all I asked of you!Bros,we nor dey quarrel oh!
When someone truncated a democratic dispensation by seizing power,became dictatoral,placed ban on press,etc...and didn't hand- over power back to civilian rule,he didnt mess up the country, bah??He didn't set the nation back?No matter how bad a civilian regime may be,it's still better than military govt.
Re: Catholic Church Disagrees With Father Mbaka by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2015
Hemanwel:
It's clear you do not have any basis for being a pro-GMB,you're just following the crowd.You can as well prove me wrong..sell GMB to me!Enlighten me on why I should vote GMB.Read my first post..that's all I asked of you!Bros,we nor dey quarrel oh!
When someone truncated a democratic dispensation by seizing power,became dictatoral,placed ban on press,etc...and didn't hand- over power back to civilian rule,he didnt mess up the country, bah??He didn't set the nation back?No matter how bad a civilian regime may be,it's still better than military govt.
My brother,I'm nt going to sell GMB to you,cuz ur mind is set on GEJ.
But to clarify facts,is buhari the 1st military man to seize power thru coup,most of the leaders in africa either dead or alive all took power by coup,so there4 coup is not a new thing in africa.
How was he a dictator. Was it bcuz of his war against indiscipline(WAI) programme.
He placed a ban on press and our parents whr still able to read newspapers during that era,he placed a ban on press nd the nigeria union of journalists movement didn't crash.
IBB who is endorsing ur clueless GEJ is also a coup-plotter and an enemy of democracy,cuz he seized power from buhari and also didn't allow the mandate of MKO abiola to hold and here is ur said ibb endorsing Jonathan.
Buhari was never alleged to be involved in corruption,i'm not saying he didn't do some deals,but he was smart. IBB till he dies will always suffer the shame of the gulf war funds,which went missing during his tenure.
Can you compare the exchange rate of naira under the military government of Buhari and now under ur clueless GEJ.
Ur president said nd i quote, 'stealing is not corruption' 'America will know,if a certain billion dollars was missing in nigeria' 'I will set up an anti-graft agency on corruption during my next tenure,after 6yrs of ruling' 'Boko-haram is in my government(pls tell me,who appoints top officials in his pdp led government,APC right).
My guy,i don taya to typ,but i want u to know that,the military regime under buhari is far better dan ur clueless democratic pdp led government.
Re: Catholic Church Disagrees With Father Mbaka by Hemanwel(m): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Renegade147:

My brother,I'm nt going to sell GMB to you,cuz ur mind is set on GEJ.
But to clarify facts,is buhari the 1st military man to seize power thru coup,most of the leaders in africa either dead or alive all took power by coup,so there4 coup is not a new thing in africa.
How was he a dictator. Was it bcuz of his war against indiscipline(WAI) programme.
He placed a ban on press and our parents whr still able to read newspapers during that era,he placed a ban on press nd the nigeria union of journalists movement didn't crash.
IBB who is endorsing ur clueless GEJ is also a coup-plotter and an enemy of democracy,cuz he seized power from buhari and also didn't allow the mandate of MKO abiola to hold and here is ur said ibb endorsing Jonathan.
Buhari was never alleged to be involved in corruption,i'm not saying he didn't do some deals,but he was smart. IBB till he dies will always suffer the shame of the gulf war funds,which went missing during his tenure.
Can you compare the exchange rate of naira under the military government of Buhari and now under ur clueless GEJ.
Ur president said nd i quote, 'stealing is not corruption' 'America will know,if a certain billion dollars was missing in nigeria' 'I will set up an anti-graft agency on corruption during my next tenure,after 6yrs of ruling' 'Boko-haram is in my government(pls tell me,who appoints top officials in his pdp led government,APC right).
My guy,i don taya to typ,but i want u to know that,the military regime under buhari is far better dan ur clueless democratic pdp led government.
Bros,you have only highlighted GEJ's achille's heels - his weaknesses.You have not told me what your GMB is going to do if voted in.
Maybe I should help you out here: kk...GMB is going to tackle the issues of corruption and insecurity - which are GEJ's biggest weak points.Now,HOW does he want to tackle corruption?HOW does he want to tackle insecurity?If you cant provide answers to these questions,then you've only proven to me that you are a crowd follower and that you dont even know why you are supporting him.
God knows if the Presidential election was to hold today,I would not be voting GEJ; what I have been doing here is to try to let people know that GEJ n GMB are just same of same.We are having the options of choosing between two devils but one (GMB) is deceiving Nigerians by pretending to be a
Re: Catholic Church Disagrees With Father Mbaka by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hemanwel:
Bros,you have only highlighted GEJ's achille's heels - his weaknesses.You have not told me what your GMB is going to do if voted in.
Maybe I should help you out here: kk...GMB is going to tackle the issues of corruption and insecurity - which are GEJ's biggest weak points.Now,HOW does he want to tackle corruption?HOW does he want to tackle insecurity?If you cant provide answers to these questions,then you've only proven to me that you are a crowd follower and that you dont even know why you are supporting him.
God knows if the Presidential election was to hold today,I would not be voting GEJ; what I have been doing here is to try to let people know that GEJ n GMB are just same of same.We are having the options of choosing between two devils but one (GMB) is deceiving Nigerians by pretending to be a
I don't know his plans on how he's going to tackle corruption and in-security. Even if i do,you don't expect me to give it out here. Just vote and watch how this country is going to change for the best under the Buhari led APC administration.
What ever you like,u can quote against the General. APC and progressive Nigerians don't care.
Re: Catholic Church Disagrees With Father Mbaka by Hemanwel(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
Renegade147:

I don't know his plans on how he's going to tackle corruption and in-security. Even if i do,you don't expect me to give it out here. Just vote and watch how this country is going to change for the best under the Buhari led APC administration.
What ever you like,u can quote against the General. APC and progressive Nigerians don't care.
lolss...see who is accusing the other of having his mind set on a candidate...
Someone who said "stealing is not corruption" and the other who said "Abacha did not steal Nigeria's money..." and that "government fight against Boko Haram is anti north...",any difference between them?
Re: Catholic Church Disagrees With Father Mbaka by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hemanwel:

lolss...see who is accusing the other of having his mind set on a candidate...
Someone who said "stealing is not corruption" and the other who said "Abacha did not steal Nigeria's money..." and that "government fight against Boko Haram is anti north...",any difference between them?
Please send me the link and the video,where that was said. I mean the video of buhari saying that.
Re: Catholic Church Disagrees With Father Mbaka by fuckerholic(m): 12:02am On Jan 24, 2015
DesChyko:

That is the summary of it all.
A priest involved in Nigerian politics, as shady as it is is an insult to the Catholic family.

He never learns. This isn't the first time he has been cautioned.

And the other day, someone was comparing him with Martin Luther to defend his actions, as if the Catholic Church and Lutheran Church go by identical religious practices.

Is marthin luther a lutheran ?
Re: Catholic Church Disagrees With Father Mbaka by DesChyko: 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
fuckerholic:

Is marthin luther a lutheran ?

Find out yourself.

http://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo / Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" / My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.