Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Did I Use Her As A Rebound Just Because The Relationship Lasted Two Months? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Use Her As A Rebound Just Because The Relationship Lasted Two Months? (2590 Views)

Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' / If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Use Her As A Rebound Just Because The Relationship Lasted Two Months? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
slex:
Bizie r u my twin?this is wat happeneed to me too. But in my case d girl left me days before new year. I ve never felt happier. Just b patient a good girl ll come.

Lol....maybe u r the twin I've been looking for. Sorry about ur case too. There r still good girls and we will find. Thanks man!
Re: Did I Use Her As A Rebound Just Because The Relationship Lasted Two Months? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
emperorchedda:
LOL
The way some guys spend on chicks makes me wonder if a screw is missing from their heads.
Are you her father? Why will you provide her things her father can't? A girl you met within a month you've spent roughly 100k on her when she is not even contributing a dime to your efforts all she does is lie her silly asss on the bed and get banged
Left for me I'll say you ignore what people say, bring her back, bang your money out of her for the next 2weeks the dump her for good

Lol, thanks bro but I don't bang ladies! I just love and keep the banging until we r married.
Re: Did I Use Her As A Rebound Just Because The Relationship Lasted Two Months? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
ATOB:

Now I understand. But in his analogy he sounds like a good man. One who shares what he has with his gf which translates to care, love and responsibility and where the gf as ideal is meant to do same.

Im just wondering why you feel he is irresponsible. Except you have a personal definition of irresponsibility.

Please thanks for this. I need her to tell me why she feels am irresponsible. And if u have an idea just give me the location where the one u know happened and I'll confirm if its same.
Re: Did I Use Her As A Rebound Just Because The Relationship Lasted Two Months? by whizqueen(f): 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
pasqal09:

If that's where she belongs, why not?
Bad man grin
Re: Did I Use Her As A Rebound Just Because The Relationship Lasted Two Months? by Tytto(f): 7:50am On Jan 07, 2015
bizie:

Please thanks for this. I need her to tell me why she feels am irresponsible. And if u have an idea just give me the location where the one u know happened and I'll confirm if its same.
The one am talking about happened in Lagos cum Abuja. Everything you talked about was the same including the date, time, and the EX stuff.
Re: Did I Use Her As A Rebound Just Because The Relationship Lasted Two Months? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
Tytto:
The one am talking about happened in Lagos cum Abuja. Everything you talked about was the same including the date, time, and the EX stuff.

Sorry non of them happen in Lagos. Both happen in Ogun state.And I don't know anyone in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Did I Use Her As A Rebound Just Because The Relationship Lasted Two Months? by ameryzzy(f): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
U did d right thing dude.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine Game / Confused... Need Help / The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.