Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) (48029 Views)

Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos / APC Photoshops Reinhard Bonke Crusade Picture As Kano Presidential Rally Picture / Pdp Women Campaigned Against Jonathan In Osun Presidential Rally (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by papercoin(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hope he has found his certificate

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by laimo(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
grin

Very happy Change is here!

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Dammyjohn(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
HACKPASTOR:
Hmmmmmmm, Let The Wind Of Change Blow Arround.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL:
I strongly believe that wind of change will come from Mr Goodluck Ebele Johnathan.Think about how the man started to being the President you will then know he is the one whom the wind of change will blow from.So,let the wind blow continously!!!

2 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by verygudbadguy(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
ellechrystal:

Ok. Nice one.
I hope u get paid tho...i pray he doesn't disappoint u.. wink

Lol. I aint doing this for money.. I'm only advocating for change. Meanwhile, I campaigned for GEJ @ d 2011 Election but his performance is so below average.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by scalez: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
tope777:

My brother, I tire o.. with soludo,pat utomi,fashola,el- rufai,kwanwazo and some other energetic+ young Northern men,the only person APC chose is this frail man grin and we continue shouting change!! I pray we would not continue regretting our action in this country. Shalom

Many are called but few are chosen.
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Deapexboy(m): 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
Our traditional atire fit Buhari pass oga JONA...

Ur days in aso rock are numbered

APC 2015...................

Anybody way no like am..better fly out of the country!

9 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by 1NENIGERIABLOG: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2015

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by shagaman: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
People would be surprised next month is feBUHARI.........

9 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by abacus(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
My People

12 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Dammyjohn(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
All hails to Oga Janathan!!!
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Toktee(m): 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
tope777:

And your messiah not only work under Abacha bus said Abacha never stole grin
We deserve the type of leader we have in this country. http://www.newsinnigeria.org/buhari-embarrassed-as-more-abacha-loot-is-uncovered-after-he-said-abacha-never-stole/

The link is for you and your messiah. grin
and what did your jesus said about corruption?
How many ex-convicts are in his goverment and party?

3 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
This is so shameful of the apc.
I give up on them
Buhari cannot be my Presient.

Waiting for the PDP Presidential Flag off in Lagos this Thursday - leemme start preparing sef
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by olami234lekan(m): 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
santicruz:
Chai,so this buhari killed all these innocent people.God please do not let this man win

Don't be deceive, assuming Buhari did kill all those people why hasn't he been arrest trialed or jailed for it by the current administration instead the presidency begs him to drop the case he(Buhari) filled against some of his(GEJ) staff. Think about it.
http://dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-begs-buhari-to-settle-slander-case-out-of-court/

http://www.nigeriannation.com/news/how-jonathan-begged-buhari-to-settle-the-case-with-reuben-abati.aspx

http://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/165343/1/what-buhari-never-said.html

http://ends.ng/fact-it-was-pdp-that-promised-to-make-nigeria-ungovernable-in-2011-buhari-never-did/

https://www.nairaland.com/1160833/presidency-begs-buhari-settle-abati

11 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by OLADD: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
verygudbadguy:

Lol. I aint doing this for money.. I'm only advocating for change. Meanwhile, I campaigned for GEJ @ d 2011 Election but his performance is so below average.

GEJ's performance is "below average" to you but not to millions of sane Nigerians. GEJ TILL 2019.

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by LagosBoi2(m): 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
I am assured that if GMB should go to Otuoke, He will be received massively.

Everyone wants CHANGE!!! except for those TANoids that have sold their soul for few thousands.

12 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by verygudbadguy(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
OLADD:

GEJ's performance is "below average" to you but not to millions of sane Nigerians. GEJ TILL 2019.

Maturity is neva bought, you earn it. cool

4 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by tess1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
papercoin:
Hope he has found his certificate

You should know that if his qualification or certificate is in doubt, your President(GEJ) would`ve been the first person to instruct his dog (Attorney General) to take GMB to court for disqualification and prosecution for perjury. Don`t you think your President has first hand information about this?

So far no PDP member has taken the man to court to stop him from contesting and you are here asking whether he has found his certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by zubby29(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
gmb looks so handsome and fresh,infact d ijaw cloth fit am pass gej,our president come feb2015

4 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
donphilopus:
1st Picture: From left, APC National Chairman, Odigie Oyegun; APC Presidential Candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun.

2nd Picture: From Left, APC National Chairman, Odigie Oyegun; APC Presidential Candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari; Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun and Ex-Speaker Lagos State HoA, Sen. Mamora.

3rd picture: APC National Chairman, Odigie Oyegun and APC Presidential Candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari [Rtd].

Already dressing and moving aroung like GEJ...ds man is really having grandiose delusions...

I see him being a self acclaimed winner like MKO if hin no win...I dey laff oh

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by taharqa: 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
Sanchez01:

What makes him competent is his zero tolerance for corruption. At least he has zero tolerance, compared to a man that said ORDINARY STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION

#Shalom!
[/size]

Buhari has 'zero tolerance' for corruption yet he servd unda Gen Abacha's Govt, d same Govt unda whose tenure Nigeria was adjournd d most corrupt Govt in d world by Transparency International. The same Govt Buhari wud later claim was not corrupt even afta billions of dollars hv been collectd from Abacha's foreign loot.

Buhari has 'zero tolerance' for corruption but 'mains' with d likes of Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku, Ameachi, Bugudu (Abacha's righthand man, corruption conveyor and current APC Kebbi Gov Candidate) and just about anybody who he thinks can help him win back d Presidential seat, a seat he has desperately wantd back since he was removd by IBB.

Buhari has 'zero' tolerance for corruption yet he only recently, tru d APC chairman, promisd not to go afta past corrupt leadas if (apparently) they gave him their support.

The same Buhari that almost certainly did not hv d minimum Secondary Skul certificate for admission to d Military, and has been lying about it.

For Goodness sake: who has bewitchd you 'people'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by dastranger(m): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dammyjohn:
All hails to Oga Janathan!!!
Go and sleep.. sad
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by tope777(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
Toktee:
and what did your jesus said about corruption?
How many ex-convicts are in his goverment and party?
I have more food for you regard your messiah. The future of this country will remain blink until when we change our mindset. For your info, No messiah is available now deliver us But God.
http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2014/dec/213.html
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by ellechrystal(f): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
verygudbadguy:

oops sorry bout that

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by tope777(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
taharqa:
Buhari has 'zero tolerance' for corruption yet he servd unda Gen Abacha's Govt, d same Govt unda whose tenure Nigeria was adjournd d most corrupt Govt in d world by Transparency International. The same Govt Buhari wud later claim was not corrupt even afta billions of dollars hv been collectd from Abacha's foreign account. Buhari has 'zero tolerance' to corruption but mains with d likes of Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku, Ameachi, Bugudu (Abacha's righthand man, corruption conveyor and current APC Kebbi Gov Candidate) and just about anybody that can help him win back d Presidential seat, a seat he has desperately wantd back since he was removd by IBB. Buhari has 'zero' tolerance for corruption yet he only recently tru d APC chairman promisd not to go afta past corrupt leadas apparently if they gave him their support. The same Buhari that almost certainly did not hv d minimum Secondary Skul certificate for admission to d Military, and has been lying about it..... For Goodness sake: who has bewitchd you 'people'

Pls tell them oh!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Sanchez01: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
taharqa:
Buhari has 'zero tolerance' for corruption yet he servd unda Gen Abacha's Govt, d same Govt unda whose tenure Nigeria was adjournd d most corrupt Govt in d world by Transparency International. The same Govt Buhari wud later claim was not corrupt even afta billions of dollars hv been collectd from Abacha's foreign account. Buhari has 'zero tolerance' to corruption but mains with d likes of Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku, Ameachi, Bugudu (Abacha's righthand man, corruption conveyor and current APC Kebbi Gov Candidate) and just about anybody that can help him win back d Presidential seat, a seat he has desperately wantd back since he was removd by IBB. Buhari has 'zero' tolerance for corruption yet he only recently tru d APC chairman promisd not to go afta past corrupt leadas apparently if they gave him their support. The same Buhari that almost certainly did not hv d minimum Secondary Skul certificate for admission to d Military, and has been lying about it..... For Goodness sake: who has bewitchd you 'people'
I would have considered your post near perfect save for the bolded part. Like I earlier mentioned, I'd gladly prefer Buhari to Jonathan whose administration has grounded almost every sector of Nigeria to a halt. And your Jonathan has a PhD in Cassava Studies he claims to describe as Zoology yet cannot lead the country to sanity. He initially campaign with the 'I have no shoes' to amass vote and earn our trust, we threw everything at his feet and he ended up laughing at our ignorance. I have a single prayer and I'll gladly join your cause if only you can say 'amen' to the prayer that God will deal with your family the way Jonathan is ruling Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2015

15 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by luvinhubby(m): 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
donphilopus:
Is there nobody on ground?!

Looking for DIASPORA progressive activists in Port Harcourt waterside !
grin
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by jcflex(m): 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
President Jonathan has no hands in Rivers State crisis"* "President Jonathan has no hands in Edo State crisis"* "President Jonathan has no hands in Ekiti State crisis"* "President Jonathan has no hands in National Assembly crisis"* "President Jonathan has no hands in Nigeria governors Forum crisis"* "President Jonathan has no hands in Stella Oduah cash - for - cars scandal"* "President Jonathan has no hands in the missing 20 billion dollars"* "President Jonathan has no hands in the stolen 2.6 trillion naira subsidy funds in 2011"* "President Jonathan has no hands in the security crisis in northern Nigeria"* "President Jonathan has no hands in the PDP crisis"* "President Jonathan has no hands in the pension funds scandal"* "President Jonathan has no hands....." WHERE ARE HIS HANDS? WE NEED SOMEBODY WITH HANDS TO WORK AND SECURE NIGERIA!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by jobsat34(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
gbaskipro:
Goodluck to Buhari, but let him tell his supporters to shun violence if he loses the election. Simple! Its a game, if he wins fine if otherwise fine!

My prayer is God should grant us the leader that is best suited for Nigeria!

leave God out of this.... the faith of our land is in our hand...
we claim politics is a dirty game, yet we allow those crooks to run us
we claim our leaders are bad, yet we refuse to voice out our concern during election via our vote

make your vote count... vote with conscience then pray... not praying without coming out to vote..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot / Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock / US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.