Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back (37335 Views)

My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by Sezua(m): 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
modebeneg:

Hahhaha, Thanks so much for the correction.... *smiles * It will be a waste of time to start explaining to you that some of them were typo error while some are correct. (you wasted your time in school learning only hates and aggression, so I'm not surprised).
One more thing, it's good to know you run to this forum every now and then awaiting my reply. well my greatest prayer is that you have a bit of good moral and positive perception from it.
okay kid, *smiles*
let me ask you, hope you concentrated at church? hope you weren't thinking of my incoming reply to you? Lol.....
is dat all?
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by Dahjhi: 12:45am On Jan 12, 2015
BasseyJ:
Why take an ex back when there are a thousand and one new babes waiting to be taken?? undecided undecided undecided
you can say that again bruh
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 12, 2015
Sezua:
is dat all?

Hahahahaha, (I see quitting) Hahhaha.
well.... it will be all if you want it to be. Just hoping you learn more than that. Silly Kid...lol....( he is not even a kid, but grown adult who just called himself a kid just to hide his silliness)
Don't say silly things to yourself when trying to hide your mistake. Learn to learn and move on. Bye...
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by Sezua(m): 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
modebeneg:

Hahahahaha, (I see quitting) Hahhaha.
well.... it will be all if you want it to be. Just hoping you learn more than that. Silly Kid...lol....( he is not even a kid, but grown adult who just called himself a kid just to hide his silliness)
Don't say silly things to yourself when trying to hide your mistake. Learn to learn and move on. Bye...
there u go again....do u know my age? oniranu
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sezua:
there u go again....do u know my age? oniranu

You are an adult in age but a kid in the brain, which is your main problem.
Moreover Maturity is not by age but in brain and common sense (which I notice you are damaging yours).
I don't want to ask you your age, I could have done since but I want to save you some privacy after all the silly show you put yourself up to. You might even be surprise you might senior me in age yet you are still a kid ....Lol.....
Check.
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by Sezua(m): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
modebeneg:

Moreover Maturity is not by age but in brain and common sense (which I notice you are damaging yours).
I don't want to ask you your age, I could have done since but I want to save you some privacy after all the silly show you put yourself up to. You might even be surprise you might senior me in age yet you are still a kid ....Lol.....
Check.
here we go again
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by ayodijex(m): 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sezua:
here we go again
modebeneg:

Check.
Sezua:
here we go again
come on guys,you don't need this
Re: Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back by Bowaley17(m): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Yesterday Is History... Tomorrow is a Mistery...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate / "Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.