Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single (7225 Views)

Ladies, How Do Ugly Guys Get Such Beautiful Women? (pix Inside) / “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by tosyne2much(m): 12:26am On Jan 07, 2015
mhyra:
naaa! Not that. Ah Don't usually mind the face or stuffs alike.. other cute qualities would get me stuck! smiley
Like ?

Remember hell fire await liars so tell me d truth tongue
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 07, 2015
Most Handsome guys are too self-conscious,shy and confused(Can't get their shit ryt)!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by mhyra(f): 12:33am On Jan 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
Like ?

Remember hell fire await liars so tell me d truth tongue
haha! Okay, fine!
charisma.. sensitivity.. confidence.. romantic tongue .. eeteaceee cheesy
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 07, 2015
mhyra:
haha! Okay, fine!
shocked from one guy?
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by mhyra(f): 12:36am On Jan 07, 2015
LongShadow:
shocked from one guy?
Yes nahangry angry.. Don't even tell Me they Don't exist undecided
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 07, 2015
mhyra:
Yes nahangry angry.. Don't even tell Me they Don't exist undecided
Guys like us exist sure now!! smiley
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Hawlahscho(m): 2:31am On Jan 07, 2015
lirusehn:

wack mentality undecided

you didn't put "very"
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by tosyne2much(m): 8:32am On Jan 07, 2015
mhyra:
haha! Okay, fine!
[i] hehehehe grin

Now that I possess all these qualities, so what's gonna happen now tongue ?
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by luigiajah(m): 8:54am On Jan 07, 2015
True Talk OP.... Been Single For Ages... Though I have many girls as friends.. Buh dating.. Hell No... Sha what can i do.. Just Using My Blog To Take My Mind Off That Ish
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Lisaflex(f): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2015
Most of d handsome 1s hv complete fate dt their handsome faces will get dem woteva dey want,so dey jes fold their arms,relax n expect d females 2 cm rushing n fytin each other over dem. Unfortunately 4 dem,most of d cute ladies hv self respect n wouldn't condescend so low 2 do dt...On d oda hand,d "not so fyn" or ugly dudes go out of their way 2 do d lil fnz dt win d hearts of d pretty ladies
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by mhyra(f): 11:31am On Jan 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i] hehehehe grin

Now that I possess all these qualities, so what's gonna happen now tongue ?
aww, keep possessing them, someday, you'll find a girl who'd love you smiley grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by luigiajah(m): 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
Lisaflex:
Most of d handsome 1s hv complete fate dt their handsome faces will get dem woteva dey want,so dey jes fold their arms,relax n expect d females 2 cm rushing n fytin each other over dem. Unfortunately 4 dem,most of d cute ladies hv self respect n wouldn't condescend so low 2 do dt...On d oda hand,d "not so fyn" or ugly dudes go out of their way 2 do d lil fnz dt win d hearts of d pretty ladies
huh
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by MyParadise(m): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
Lisaflex:

But Lisaflex, why do you ladies like ugly guys?

My Anuty, had suitors coming her way she never agreed to any of them when she was asked she said those guys where very handsome and does not want share her husband with any other. She later married one ugly guy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Lisaflex(f): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
MyParadise:

But Lisaflex, why do you ladies like ugly guys?

My Anuty, had suitors coming her way she never agreed to any of them when she was asked she said those guys where very handsome and does not want share her husband with any other. She later married one ugly guy.
Lmao! @ "y do you ladies like ugly guys?" n "she later married one ugly guy"...Those women who married ugly men saw smtn in dem(ugly men) dt dey cldn't find in all d handsome men who approached dem..Der r many oda impnt fnz(qualities) a man should possess oda dan being handsome n trust me,women luk out 4 those fnz...Moral of d story "Jes being handsome is not enuf"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by MyParadise(m): 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sorry for that my grammatical error. I was gisting with my friend while i was busy typing rubbish. See, she was not even talking about qualities but abt other women snashing her husband from her.
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Lisaflex(f): 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
MyParadise:
Sorry for that my grammatical error. I was gisting with my friend while i was busy typing rubbish. See, she was not even talking about qualities but abt other women snashing her husband from her.
Diff strokes 4 diff folks...prolly,being ugly was 1 of d qualities she needed in a man cos she felt she wouldn't hv 2 fyt wt oda ladies over him...I don't agree wt her line of fnkin tho..An ugly person would still cheat or leave u if he wants 2
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Charles4075(m): 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
It's always the cute guy that walks up to you to tell you my friend likes you and then points to a dragon..
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Rexnegro(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
I no am handsome but me just hate girls with bad or low sense of humor...that's my major turn off in girls not like if I want to have a girlfriend I can't. I think I need to work on myself concerning girl having a bad sense of humor. I need learn to tolerate girls sha
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by MyParadise(m): 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Lisaflex:

Diff strokes 4 diff folks...prolly,being ugly was 1 of d qualities she needed in a man cos she felt she wouldn't hv 2 fyt wt oda ladies over him...I don't agree wt her line of fnkin tho..An ugly person would still cheat or leave u if he wants 2

I am asking to know if i shud start jubilating cos I am ugly ooo.
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Lisaflex(f): 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
MyParadise:

I am asking to know if i shud start jubilating cos I am ugly ooo.
lol! u r not serious
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by MyParadise(m): 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
Lisaflex:

lol! u r not serious
grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Clemzy16(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Not only guys... Even ugly girls wants a tall, rich, dark and handsome guy.. She for kuku carry clay mould am..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by dablazor: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
dorlapoh20:
because most handsome guys are players while ugly guys are not
same thing goes for the beautiful ladies too.
When ur looks get into ur brain then it occupies it until the beauty fades away cool
haryormeedeh:
most times, the handsome guys are too confident and they think the world revolves around them but the "so called ugly ones" know their stakes are not too high and they use the little they have to hold on to the girl
these are not always true though...
mhyra:
Its simple!!
All the handsome guys are boring..!! grin grin
entirely hogwash, handsome guys are beaming with confidence hence they cant be boring.

Truth is most handsome guys have a lot of girls coming at them, that makes it hard to choose, and once a handsome guy has a gf, girls just seem to hate you, you seem to become a pariah.. its hard to settle for a girl when u can just flirt around with hundreds.. it only takes a serious 'handsome' guy to stay focused on just one girl . So on a general note, handsome guys are not always serious when they get a girl, but the ugly ones would make her feel like the one girl on the planet, most girls know this fact. And hey it depends on your wallet too.
With all these said, any girl would pick a handsome guy over an ugly one any day, if both possess all she wants in a guy, even if the handsome one isn't as okay in character as the ugly one.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
mhyra:
Its simple!!
All the handsome guys are boring..!! grin grin
why use the word "ALL"
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
Omolola1:
Beautiful girls are single too grin

are u single? can we mingle? i know say she go say no grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Stycon(m): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
@Topic, Like seriously?!

Is your inference from an empirical view or just your imagination/assumption?

Also, wah do you mean by being handsome and being ugly?- "cos d two concepts r kinda relative terms

Maybe your answer will help me decipher d angle you r coming from @ur topic.
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Omolola1(f): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
obongproff:

are u single? can we mingle? i know say she go say no grin

Oh you answered your question already cheesy
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by MrDojo(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
Charles4075:
It's always the cute guy that walks up to you to tell you my friend likes you and then points to a dragon..

cheesy grin cheesy grin LOL
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Menuskiiiii(f): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Handsome guys are most times stuck in 'Fine boy mode" and as such, they are over confident of themselves ..... We dont care for that.......we have learnt to look beyond the face and concentrate on the attitude..
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by LadyX(f): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
I don't think it's money.
Maybe the ugly ones know that they must have other selling points; while handsome ones know they have looks so they're less aggressive.
I could be wrong though.
lilmax:
Money
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by lilmax(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
LadyX:
I don't think it's money.
Maybe the ugly ones know that they must have other selling points; while handsome ones know they have looks so they're less aggressive.
I could be wrong though.
that's the point, but what do you think would be the selling point? If not money
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Mancity26(m): 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
who told you timaya is ugly undecided
he no ugly..na mr flavour ba?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Letter From A Mathematics Gye To A Science Girl / Say Something About This Pretty Girls Smoking Weed In The Slum / I Want To Have Sex With A Big Ass Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.