Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office (21513 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
We shall see when the emails come back grin grin grin grin I will finish you!
While we wait, let us Iron tthings out.

The National security Seminar is a One-week event. Is it logical for someone to spend approximately one-year for a one-week event?

The Military Education Level 1 Programs which BUHARI did lasts for 10months for residency and 2 years for distant learning. Buhari did residency and was there between 1979-1980. On completion of this program, "Students may earn a Master’s degree in Strategic Studies in both the resident and distance programs, accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Resident program graduates are granted Joint Professional Military Education-Level II (JMPE-II) credit".

Isn't it logical for you to accept the fact that he cannot spend approximately one year, graduated and still said to earn a seminar paper? grin Bros, you de fall hand o

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
rozayx5:

Ambassador Piko was a fulani ambassador at Nigerian Embassy in Tanzania, he could not write or read well, he forged a harvard certificate to work in the foreign service, my dad told me stories of hundreds of northern illiterates in the federal civil service and how they are disgracing us abroad. some even get educate SW or SE secretaries to write speeches for them. My dad (former diplomat) has been referring to Buhari as an illiterate for several years but i now believe him.
Yeah, the chicken has finally come home to roost the whole campaign has been one big 419!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by olapluto(m): 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
HzRF:

I have mailed the email gotten from the website site u provided ... Na here we go burst una lies
Your composition leaves a lot to be imagined. You're so poor with capital letters and small letters, your paragraphing is pathetic and the whole write-up looks childish.
I wont be surprised if you do not get a response. I wouldnt respond to such an email myself anyway.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
aresa:

Good Job. Why are they all liars? Must they lie at all?

There fraud can not defeat the truth..

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:

The National security Seminar is a One-week event. Is it logical for someone to spend approximately one-year for a one-week event?

The Military Education Level 1 Programs which BUHARI did lasts for 10months for residency and 2 years for distant learning. Buhari did residency and was there between 1979-1980. On completion of this program,
"Students may earn a Master’s degree in Strategic Studies in both the resident and distance programs, accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Resident program graduates are granted Joint Professional Military Education-Level II (JMPE-II) credit".

Buhari graduated. Isn't it logical for you to accept the fact that he cannot spend approximately one year, graduated and still said to earn a seminar paper? grin Bros, you de fall hand o
Brose all your saying na wash, just wait for the mail we all sent out.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by aresa: 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:

The Military Education Level 1 Programs which BUHARI did lasts for 10months for residency and 2 years for distant learning. Buhari did residency and was there between 1979-1980. On completion of this program,
"Students may earn a Master’s degree in Strategic Studies in both the resident and distance programs, accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education

Buhari graduated. Isn't it logical for you to accept the fact that he cannot spend approximately one year, graduated and still said to earn a seminar paper? grin Bros, you de fall hand o

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by HzRF(m): 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
rozayx5:

Ambassador Piko was a fulani ambassador at Nigerian Embassy in Tanzania, he could not write or read well, he forged a harvard certificate to work in the foreign service, my dad told me stories of hundreds of northern illiterates in the federal civil service and how they are disgracing us abroad. some even get educate SW or SE secretaries to write speeches for them. My dad (former diplomat) has been referring to Buhari as an illiterate for several years but i now believe him.

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
aresa:

grin
I don't know why they keep spewing lies. Why will someone even call a support group to get such information? Does Alumni's keep academic records? These PDP guys are so pathetic. I suspect the OP to be Sincere9gerian

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by rozayx5(m): 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
do you know it is easier for a fulani/ hausa man with diploma in Arabic to become an Ambassador that it is for his SW or SE counterpart who has a degree cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by HzRF(m): 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
olapluto:

Your composition leaves a lot to be imagined. You're so poor with capital letters and small letters, your paragraphing is pathetic and the whole write-up looks childish.
I wont be surprised if you do not get a response. I wouldnt respond to such an email myself anyway.
See this daft niqqa
Like u expected me to write essay...
Waiting for u to correct me with adultish write up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Dhugal: 12:01am On Jan 07, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:

Email na stop talking rubbish, do your civil duty! Obinocopy, did you email too?
What idiotic "civil duty" (it's civic,btw) are you talking about?.A commissioned lieutenant of the Nigerian Army,rose to the rank of General without skipping any rank,commanded 3 of the 4 Divisions in the NA then and you come here to prate such stite because of politics and the crumbs you get from your paymasters,asking he show you his certificates?.In that wise,all commissioned officers the NA ever produced should have their qualifications suspect too.It really is silly season in politics.
So you know,the CFRN never requires him to show you or make public his qualifications,it only requires INEC to ensure that such a one as run for the office of President has been educated up to School cert level or it's equivalent.Now,I quite understand comprehension is not an easy thing for you and your ilk,neither is commonsense common to you,but this naked dance in the market is really getting beyond ridiculous.
You're not satisfied with the affidavit Buhari sworn to,kindly file an eligibility suit in court and spare us this spectacle you make of yourselves.
We want to hear the issues and how the candidates propose to tackle them,not this white noise.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 12:04am On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
I don't know why they keep spewing lies. Why will someone even call a support group to get such information? Does Alumni's keep academic records? These PDP guys are so pathetic. I suspect the OP to be Sincere9gerian
Here on the history of the school they said they did not give out Master Degree's until the mid 1990's you are a loser dude, admit it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS3Yu4dK_W0

The Basic Strategic Art Program is one of the academic programs taught at the U.S. Army War College, was founded in 2003.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by aresa: 12:05am On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:

They do with the help of Jona419ers and NL fraudsters.. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Onmason(m): 12:10am On Jan 07, 2015
Pls, i want to ask a question that has been
baffling me as ave been ignoring this APC n PDP
threads.
Is certificate presentation a criteria for being an
eligible candidate for presidency?
If it is since Buhari's certificate cant be
presented, why cant he just be droped?
And if certificate submission is not a big deal, as
i can obviously see that amidst this certificate
ish, the buhari guy is still holding rallys
unperturbed.
Why are you NLers giving urself Blood pressure
with the certificate ish? Is there no due
process? Very good one here. Joblessness has realy caused Nigerians a lot. Why not discuss better issues, could ds be a sign of desperation? Certificates are just pieces of PAPER. Leadership is a SKILL that is either innate or acquired through experience or training.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 07, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Here on the history of the school they said they did not give out Master Degree's until the mid 1990's you are a loser dude, admit it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS3Yu4dK_W0

The Basic Strategic Art Program is one of the academic programs taught at the U.S. Army War College, was founded in 2003.
What is your point exactly? enlighten yourself here http://www.carlisle.army.mil/history.htm
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by olapluto(m): 12:16am On Jan 07, 2015
HzRF:

See this daft niqqa
Like u expected me to write essay...
Waiting for u to correct me with adultish write up
OK Kid.
1. You end a sentence with a full stop, NOT two! Your first two sentences actually make no sense.
2. the word 'MAN' does not need a capital letter in the middle of a sentence.
3. If NO is not a sentence.
4. You should have used a comma and not full stop after 'If No'
5. You certainly do not merit whatever paper certificate you carry, and you want to see Buhari's?
Owokwowo!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Kponkwem(m): 12:16am On Jan 07, 2015
I do not support GEJ, but I think Bihara's inability to present even a primary school certificate is an insult to millions of graduates in Nigeria, many of whom are without jobs.

Nigerians, who are going to vote, must resist the imposition of mediocrity on the country.

The Bihara I saw at the APC rally in PH is so incoherent, incomprehensible and ill-equipped to grasp the simple concepts of economic issue. This man will lose the election to GEJ just for lack of credible alternative by APC.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by olapluto(m): 12:19am On Jan 07, 2015
Kponkwem:

I do not support GEJ, but I think Bihara's inability to present even a primary school certificate is an insult to millions of graduates in Nigeria, many of whom are without jobs.

Nigerians, who are going to vote, must resist the imposition of mediocrity on the country.

The Bihara I saw at the APC rally in PH is so incoherent, incomprehensible and ill-equipped to grasp the simple concepts of economic issue. This man will lose the election to GEJ just for lack of credible alternative by APC.
LOL. You all have to disown your principal first in order to make sense or be considered normal. It is a shame!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 07, 2015
@Bitterleafsoup, i have watched the video.

Make una watch from 2.68 to 3.58... They only began issuing masters degree in strategic studies in the 1990s

APC, but WHY...

*Transcribing* Video from 3.00

1960s to 1980s…
seminars integrated students from various branches of the military, other nations and other government agencies….

1990s to present

Video from 3.29 to 3.52

New securities emerged from the fall of the Soviet Union and the information revolution of the 1990s. The army war college evolution evolved focused on the strategic levels of war. The college transformed from a military school preparing officers to work on the army staff to a graduate level college accredited to award a masters degree in strategic studies

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Francis5: 12:21am On Jan 07, 2015
tit:

mumu,
that is what they call ZIp Code.

Lol Barcanista the illiterate alter ego of Buhari mistaking zip code for phone number. APC village champion

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by LogicPower(m): 12:26am On Jan 07, 2015
rozayx5:

I know you didn't mean to, but you unfortunately portrayed your dad in a bad light here, i.e. as someone who has been feeding his children with A LOT of ethnic/religious bigotry and hatred, apparently repeatedly.

And the fact that you only believe your dad "now" about Buhari's 'illiteracy' means that even you yourself had NOT all along been buying all of the bigotry your dad had been trying to sell to you for all those years, until just now.

This is why we should always be VERY CAREFUL when bringing in our parents into a public discussion like this; we should ONLY mention them when we want the world to know how responsible and caring parents they are/were, and how much they have shaped and influenced our lives FOR THE BETTER.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by aresa: 12:27am On Jan 07, 2015
Kponkwem:

Kponkwem:

Clean your face with water, sleepy bone. North ke nut ni... A bigger disgrace awaits any of their consensus candidate worse than 2011. Those leeches can't rule us again on top of our oil. #GEJunopposedtill2019. If Nigeria remains after that, SE or MB!

You all are liars 419ers and fraudsters...

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by rozayx5(m): 12:29am On Jan 07, 2015
LogicPower:

I know you didn't mean to, but you unfortunately portrayed your dad in a bad light here, i.e. as someone who has been feeding his children with A LOT of ethnic/religious bigotry and hatred, apparently repeatedly.

And the fact that you only believe your dad "now" about Buhari's 'illiteracy' means that even you yourself had NOT all along been buying all of the bigotry your dad had been trying to sell to you for all those years, until just now.

This is why we should always be VERY CAREFUL when bringing in our parents into a public discussion like this; we should only mention them when we want the world to know much responsible and caring parents they are/were, and how much they have shaped and influenced our lives FOR THE BETTER.

Buhari proved him right sorry i have no option than to believe it am entitled to that, you can believe what you like no problem , goodluck smiley

till proved otherwise Buhari did not complete secondary school

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 07, 2015
Francis5:

Lol Barcanista the illiterate alter ego of Buhari mistaking zip code for phone number. APC village champion
See yourself, you don't even know what a ZIP is. For you to agree with that illiterate tit to call 17013-5234 a ZIP shows how bad our educational sector have become

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by ShowYourCertificate: 12:33am On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
What is your point exactly? enlighten yourself here http://www.carlisle.army.mil/history.htm
Bros, your boss has been exposed. Thank you for providing the link yourself grin.

The Masters Program for Strategic Studies only commenced in the 90s. Here's the snapshop below (the last paragraph):

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 07, 2015
New security challenges emerged with the fall of the Soviet Union and the information revolution of the 1990s. The Army War College curriculum evolved to focus on the strategic level of war. The college transformed from a military school preparing officers to work on the Army staff to a graduate-level college, accredited to award a master's degree in strategic studies to students. Today, the Army War College prepares the next generation of senior leaders.

http://www.carlisle.army.mil/history.htm

Hmnnnn, APC but why?

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by ShowYourCertificate: 12:39am On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
See yourself, you don't even know what a ZIP is. For you to agree with that illiterate tit to call 17013-5234 a ZIP shows how bad our educational sector have become
Stop exposing yourself the more, PA 17013-5234 is not a phone number but a zip code (or call it address location code if you like) for a place in Pennsylvania (PA is for Pennsylvania just like TX is for Texas and CA is California). You can call someone living in the US to confirm.

Chai grin grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by nduchucks: 12:43am On Jan 07, 2015
OK, lets cut through the chase. I happen to be vacationing in Floirida at the moment but will make a special trip to Carlisle within a week. What exactly do you people need from this institution regarding Buhari?

I will go there personally and ask those questions and report back.

I think a few things are clear:

(1) Buhari was not a Master's degree candidate at the said school and he never claimed to be one.
(2) Buhari successfully completed a training program at the war college.
(3) It is impossible to uccessfully complete such a program if you do not have at least a secondary school level education.

If you people have reasonable questions for me to take to the school, I promise to do so. I will be watching this thread until Next Tuesday.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by ShowYourCertificate: 12:45am On Jan 07, 2015
Obinoscopy we don't even have need for the replies to the mails anymore. It has been proven beyond doubt that Buhari never obtained the Masters in Strategic Studies degree in 1980 as claimed. Send this thread to the homepage let the whole world know the truth

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size]

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 07, 2015
NairalandOP:
Stop exposing yourself the more, PA 17013-5234 is not a phone number but a zip code (or call it address location code if you like) for a place in Pennsylvania (PA is for Pennsylvania just like TX is for Texas and CA is California). You can call someone living in the US to confirm.

Chai grin grin grin
angry My bad... I mean this 245-4389

Was in a haste. That is the number for the Public Affairs
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 07, 2015
nduchucks:
OK, lets cut through the chase. I happen to be vacationing in Floirida at the moment but will make a special trip to Carlisle within a week. What exactly do you people need from this institution regarding Buhari?

I will go there personally and ask those questions and report back.

I think a few things are clear:

(1) Buhari was not a Master's degree candidate at the said school and he never claimed to be one.
(2) Buhari successfully completed a training program at the war college.
(3) It is impossible to uccessfully complete such a program if you do not have at least a secondary school level education.

If you people have reasonable questions for me to take to the school, I promise to do so. I will be watching this thread until Next Tuesday.
1. Whether Muhammadu Buhari attended the college and graduated in 1980
2. What degree was awarded to Muhammadu Buhari, whether it is a Masters degree or its equivalent
3. Whether Buhari attended the college from the period of 1979 to 1980.
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by HzRF(m): 12:50am On Jan 07, 2015
olapluto:

OK Kid.
1. You end a sentence with a full stop, NOT two! Your first two sentences actually make no sense.
2. the word 'MAN' does not need a capital letter in the middle of a sentence.
3. If NO is not a sentence.
4. You should have used a comma and not full stop after 'If No'
5. You certainly do not merit whatever paper certificate you carry, and you want to see Buhari's?
Owokwowo!
1... Aint that daft to end a sentence with exclamation mark
2)human-being, natural-person, quasi natural/artificial-person, corporation/artificial-person, Nom de Guerre:Which class do you think MAN belong to in that sentence.. That is even if you know what these means in relation to capitalisation

At the end while I will improve on my punctuation (even tho if I tell once I space it automatically put full stop u won't believe ) why u goan learn capitalisation and stop thinking u don land when it comes to comprehension

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Paul Arkwright Visits Dangote, Tinubu & Mike Adenuga In Lagos. Photos / NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre / Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.