Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office (21519 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by nduchucks: 12:52am On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:

1. Whether Muhammadu Buhari attended the college and graduated in 1980
2. What degree was awarded to Muhammadu Buhari, whether it is a Masters degree or its equivalent
3. Whether Buhari attended the college from the period of 1979 to 1980.

Please refresh my memory, did Buhari ever claim that he attended the War College as a master's degree candidate, or was this information contained in Wikipedia or some other publicly editable website?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 07, 2015
nduchucks:

Please refresh my memory, did Buhari ever claim that he attended the War College as a master's degree candidate, or was this information contained in Wikipedia or some other publicly editable website?
The Course Military Education Level 1 Programs that Buhari was enroilled in and graduated is a 10 month Master's program course according to the information on their website. I am of the FIRM belief that the General earned whatever he claim to earn. These things are not rocket science and it doesn't come up today. Anyway, please help us enquire sha. Let us put this to rest

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by nduchucks: 1:01am On Jan 07, 2015
edited
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 1:02am On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
The Course Military Education Level 1 Programs that Buhari was enroilled in and graduated is a 10 month Master's program course according to the information on their website. I am of the FIRM belief that the General earned whatever he claim to earn. These things are not rocket science and it doesn't come up today. Anyway, please help us enquire sha. Let us put this to rest
Liar the program did not stat giving Masters until after he was long gone, just wait for the letter, America is not going to lie for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS3Yu4dK_W0

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by nduchucks: 1:02am On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:

I will definitely go to the school and obtain whatever info they can provide.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 1:09am On Jan 07, 2015
calebo101:
@Bitterleafsoup, i have watched the video.

Make una watch from 2.68 to 3.58... They only began issuing masters degree in strategic studies in the 1990s

APC, but WHY...

*Transcribing* Video from 3.00

1960s to 1980s…
seminars integrated students from various branches of the military, other nations and other government agencies….

1990s to present

Video from 3.29 to 3.52

New securities emerged from the fall of the Soviet Union and the information revolution of the 1990s. The army war college evolution evolved focused on the strategic levels of war. The college transformed from a military school preparing officers to work on the army staff to a graduate level college accredited to award a masters degree in strategic studies
They will now say all those whiteman be my Papa and dey go lie for me to beat barcanaista on N/L. grin Clearly states, the college transformed in the 1990s. Like I said earlier the woman said no degree in the 80's, just bring money.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 07, 2015
nduchucks:

I will definitely go to the school and obtain whatever infor the can provide.
One more thing Mr. Chucks, get to know specifically what degree did Buhari earned in 1980 and also its equivalent with respect to today's academic qualifications

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by tonychristopher: 1:13am On Jan 07, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Saw this post ...

https://www.nairaland.com/2079606/muhammadu-buhari-us-war-college#29554472

Just got off the phone with Donna Gellert (717) 243-1756 head administrator at the War College.

She said they did not award Buhari a Masters Degree as he claimed. She said they do not check the educational background, and they did not award degrees or certificates in the 1980's.

Buhari attended the seminar, and he graduated that is all.
Every Nigerian should call or email and ask for them to release a statement!
http://www.usawc.org/AboutAWC/ContactUs/tabid/65/Default.aspx

grin
Come explain! Madame said no Masters for your Master, why the lie?
grin
NairalandOP, mynd44 obinoscopy lalasticala barcanista
omenka obiageli berem cramjones sincere9gerian
firefire ochejoseph coe4eva phockphockman
whitetechnology Ngwakwe Ola6, Rossike,
Truckpusher,
Babyosisi, collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine,
idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal,
Sincere9gerian,
BlackTechnology, LeOstrich, OLADD, biafranqueen,
Tomakint, Mogidi, Jmaine, Jamace, Atlwireless,
Anonimi,
Sunnybobo, Customized13, Opiaoku, Petrov10,
gramci,
Taharqa, Iamodenigbo; Arysexy, Descartes,
Gh0stFreak,
Shizzlestar, ujoinme, rozayx5,omenka, egift,
caseless,
ngeneukwenu cleverly, Obiagelli, Berem,
Iligunboy,
Donphilopus, Keneking, Mogidi, ngeneukwenu,
Barcarnista, Obiagelli, Demdem, GenBuhari,
Kelsoft,
Donphilopus, Koboko69, Arresa, Caseless, Gbawe
michaelsokoto, gbawe, abagworo, OrlandoOwoh
, Berem, Jomoh, Egift, Arewafederation,
Soroptimist,
Keneking, Pendy79,Neenar, Desola, MizMyColi,
Horus,
Whitecat007, keneking, Lakpalakpa, ShehuAba,
Rawani,
Tribaleast, Olaaderin, Soroptimist, Mynd44, ,
Nduchucks,
Lacasa, Pendy79, Omerta, Ilugunboy, Naptu2,
Aussie,
Joseph1013, Olayinka8793, MalcoImX, PassingShot,
mayoroflagos, shymexx, OrlandoOwoh chukwudi44,
wombraiders,mudraker, bishopjuice,
ghostfacekiller,
chiefjusticefuk; firefire, datolee, bloodykiller,
ichidodo,
ratiken, dozzybaba, phockphockman, longeria,
anonimi, tit
aljharem, aryzgreat, publisher, brownlord, iconize,
rigarmortis, Descartes, pointb, pazienza,
OKDNigeria,
stebell, brokenTV, longeria, rozayx5, IKJ66
whitetechnology, Billyonaire, BackDatAssUp,
swtdrms ,
ilugunboy , Mogidi , PassingShot ,Elslim

This is terrible

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 1:15am On Jan 07, 2015
BTW grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He is the only one that graduated in 1980 check it out grin grin grin grin He was in the special ed class by himself tongue

Notable alumni[edit]
See also: Category:United States Army War College alumni
John J. Pershing, Class of 1905
Lyman W.V. Kennon, Class of 1910
John A. Lejeune, Class of 1910
Hunter Liggett, Class of 1910
Samson L. Faison, Class of 1911
Ben Hebard Fuller, Class of 1914
John Wilson Ruckman, Class of 1915
Walter Krueger, Class of 1921
Charles H. Corlett, Class of 1925
Edmund L. Gruber, Class of 1927
Dwight D. Eisenhower, Class of 1928
Simon Bolivar Buckner, Jr., Class of 1929
Roy Geiger, Class of 1929
Oscar Griswold, Class of 1929
Clarence R. Huebner, Class of 1929
Lesley J. McNair, Class of 1929
Troy H. Middleton, Class of 1929
Franklin C. Sibert, Class of 1929
Willis D. Crittenberger, Class of 1930
Robert L. Eichelberger, Class of 1930
Charles P. Hall, Class of 1930
Jesse B. Oldendorf, Class of 1930
Frank Jack Fletcher, Class of 1931
William R. Schmidt, Class of 1931
Gilbert R. Cook, Class of 1932
Leonard T. Gerow, Class of 1932
Wade H. Haislip, Class of 1932
Thomas Holcomb, Class of 1932
John P. Lucas, Class of 1932
Alexander M. Patch, Class of 1932
George S. Patton Jr., Class of 1932
Frank M. Andrews, Class of 1933
George Kenney, Class of 1933
Edward Almond, Class of 1934
Omar Bradley, Class of 1934
Ulysses S. Grant III, Class of 1934
Lewis Blaine Hershey, Class of 1934
Ernest N. Harmon, Class of 1934
Jonathan Wainwright, Class of 1934
Norman Cota, Class of 1936
John R. Hodge, Class of 1936
Richard Marshall, Class of 1936
Edward H. Brooks, Class of 1937
Mark W. Clark, Class of 1937
Matthew Ridgway, Class of 1937
Walter Bedell Smith, Class of 1937
J. Lawton Collins, Class of 1938
Leslie Groves, Class of 1939
Hoyt Vandenberg, Class of 1939
Anthony McAuliffe, Class of 1940
Maxwell D. Taylor, Class of 1940
Pedro del Valle, Class of 1940
William Westmoreland, Class of 1951
Bruce Palmer, Jr., Class of 1952
Creighton Abrams, Class of 1953
Earl E. Anderson, Class of 1960
Bernard W. Rogers, Class of 1960
Alexander Haig, Class of 1966
Donn A. Starry, Class of 1966
H. Norman Schwarzkopf, Class of 1973
Lewis Sorley, Class of 1973
George Joulwan, Class of 1978
Gordon R. Sullivan, Class of 1978
Muhammadu Buhari, Class of 1980
William Hartzog, Class of 1981
Richard Myers, Class of 1981
Clara Leach Adams-Ender, Class of 1982
Donald Fowler, Class of 1983
Thomas E. White, Class of 1984
W. Patrick Lang, Class of 1985
Tommy Franks, Class of 1985
James Peake, Class of 1988
Lance L. Smith, Class of 1990
Abdulkadir Sheikh Dini (Somali Army), Class of 1990
William G. Boykin, Class of 1991
John Kimmons, Class of 1995
Raymond T. Odierno, Class of 1995
Vijay Kumar Singh (Indian Army), Class of 2001
Frank J. Corte, Jr., Class of 2002
Parami Kulatunga (Sri Lankan Army), Class of 2003
Bikram Singh, (Indian Army), Class of 2004
Joe Heck, Class of 2006
Abdul Fatah al-Sisi, Class of 2006

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Army_War_College
Is this not the link the APC crew always use? grin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 1:22am On Jan 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

This is terrible
Who you telling, they have warned Obinocopy not to put it on frontpage, even though he confirmed it was the same institution. Wonders shall never end.....

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by ayukdaboss(m): 1:22am On Jan 07, 2015
Them never reply wuna emails yet?? Shameless PDP..I hope y'all mailed the Registrar not some Alumni Organization.

Patiently waiting as this Certificate story gets busted.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by ayukdaboss(m): 1:24am On Jan 07, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
BTW grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He is the only one that graduated in 1980 check it out grin grin grin grin He was in the special ed class by himself tongue

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Army_War_College

Is he the only one who graduated alone?
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 1:25am On Jan 07, 2015
ayukdaboss:
Them never reply wuna emails yet?? Shameless PDP..I hope y'all mailed the Registrar not some Alumni Organization.

Patiently waiting as this Certificate story gets busted.
What did you do to prove that APC is right? Did you email them? Be a man stand up for the truth as you know it. Find out for yourself.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by ayukdaboss(m): 1:26am On Jan 07, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Who you telling, they have warned Obinocopy not to put it on frontpage, even though he confirmed it was the same institution. Wonders shall never end.....
You haven't confirmed anything. Please provide a mail you received from the Registrar accepting your claims.
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 1:27am On Jan 07, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Is he the only one who graduated alone?
Before 1990's it was just a program, did you watch the video from the school, please don't be lazy, did you email?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS3Yu4dK_W0

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by OneNaira6: 1:27am On Jan 07, 2015
This is what I call a brutal beating and disgrace. Well APC and buhari brought this to themselves.

Hmmm mm tufiakwa. They keep shouting "change, anti-corrupt" yet everything about APC and buhari seems to be the opposite of what they shout. I actually have a question for APC members and I'm shocked noone else have asked it yet. Anyway, I'll do so when I'm less busy cause honestly, I noticed a high hypocrisy from the so called "anti-corrupt, change" group of people.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by gratiaeo(m): 1:28am On Jan 07, 2015
APC was formed to deceive Nigeria. Another propaganda gone awry

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 1:30am On Jan 07, 2015
OneNaira6:
This is what I call a brutal beating and disgrace. Well APC and buhari brought this to themselves.

Hmmm mm tufiakwa. They keep shouting "change, anti-corrupt" yet everything about APC and buhari seems to be the opposite of what they shout. I actually have a question for APC members and I'm shocked noone else have asked it yet. Anyway, I'll do so when I'm less busy cause honestly, I noticed a high hypocrisy from the so called "anti-corrupt, change" group of people.
We are waiting to hear from you, as citizens of Nigeria, we must stand for truth.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 1:30am On Jan 07, 2015
gratiaeo:
APC was formed to deceive Nigeria. Another propaganda gone awry
What is hidden must always come to light!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 1:33am On Jan 07, 2015
ayukdaboss:

You haven't confirmed anything. Please provide a mail you received from the Registrar accepting your claims.
Your a joker, just say you don't have enough airtime to watch the video.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by LORDI(m): 1:36am On Jan 07, 2015
Nobody has called the number to confirm?.
I will surely do that tomorrow.
Meanwhile buhari should show us his certificates.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by ayukdaboss(m): 1:37am On Jan 07, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
What did you do to prove that APC is right? Did you email them? Be a man stand up for the truth as you know it. Find out for yourself.
I don't need to...I've seen the year book. It came with a verifiable source ...I've seen the Alumni..the Military have also confirmed they possess Buhari's records.

The only group of people insisting they must see Buhari's certificate are some frustrated dolts who are more interested in tarnishing his image than even confirming his qualifications. The only campaign PDP engages in now are the Locomotive Trains and Buhari's certificates.

Anybody who comes here and rants about Buhari's Certificate till this time of the day without preparing to group up and take APC to court requesting for Buhari's disqualification, is on a FUTILE MISSION. grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by ayukdaboss(m): 1:39am On Jan 07, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Your a joker, just say [s] you don't have enough airtime to watch the video. [/s]
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 1:44am On Jan 07, 2015
ayukdaboss:

grin
grin Your wife, my wife, we go no who wife when the night come, you people are about to be disgraced grin Keep smiling, so you don't cry.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 1:45am On Jan 07, 2015
LORDI:
Nobody has called the number to confirm?.
I will surely do that tomorrow.
Meanwhile buhari should show us his certificates.
Thank you first thing if you can.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by tit(f): 1:48am On Jan 07, 2015
you guys are wasting time discussing non-issue.

the question now is:

Is platoon commander's course equivalent to school certificate?

Yes or No!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 1:52am On Jan 07, 2015
tit:
you guys are wasting time discussing non-issue.

the question now is:

Is platoon commander's course equivalent to school certificate?

Yes or No!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by ayukdaboss(m): 1:55am On Jan 07, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
grin Your wife, my wife, we go no who wife when the night come, you people are about to be disgraced grin Keep smiling, so you don't cry.
I would cry only when a court disqualifies Buhari...if you don't leave all this cheap threads on Nairaland and get serious by taking APC to court, that is NEVER going to happen my friend.

Over the past few days the only campaigns PDP have been using are The Locomotive Trains and Buhari's Certificate. What a bunch of losers!

Tell your superiors to go to court if they feel agrieved but alas they can't, WHY?? Because they have NO CASE grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 2:04am On Jan 07, 2015
ayukdaboss:

I would cry only when a court disqualifies Buhari...if you don't leave all this cheap threads on Nairaland and get serious by taking APC to court, that is NEVER going to happen my friend.

Over the past few days the only campaigns PDP have been using are The Locomotive Trains and Buhari's Certificate. What a bunch of losers!

Tell your superiors to go to court if they feel agrieved but alas they can't, WHY?? Because they have NO CASE grin
Hahahahah you sound frustrated brose, it hurts I know.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by HzRF(m): 2:06am On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
What is your point exactly? enlighten yourself here http://www.carlisle.army.mil/history.htm
I dont think u read the whole write up cuz from the link; this emerged further buttressing bitterleafsoup claims New security challenges emerged with the fall of the Soviet Union and the information revolution of the 1990s. The Army War College curriculum evolved to focus on the strategic level of war. The college transformed from a military school preparing officers to work on the Army staff to a graduate-level college, accredited to award a master's degree in strategic studies to students. Today, the Army War College prepares the next generation of senior leaders.

And Video from 3.29 to 3.52

New securities emerged from the fall of the Soviet Union and the information revolution of the 1990s. The army war college evolution evolved focused on the strategic levels of war. The college transformed from a military school preparing officers to work on the army staff to a graduate level college accredited to award a masters degree in strategic studies

Can't spot the difference

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by ayukdaboss(m): 2:11am On Jan 07, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Hahahahah you sound frustrated brose, it hurts I know.
Good Morning Bros...I've got a good laugh from your thread. Don't fail to mention me when replies to your mails arrive...Remember, it must be from the Registrar of the School. grin
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by HzRF(m): 2:31am On Jan 07, 2015
LogicPower:

I know you didn't mean to, but you unfortunately portrayed your dad in a bad light here, i.e. as someone who has been feeding his children with A LOT of ethnic/religious bigotry and hatred, apparently repeatedly.

And the fact that you only believe your dad "now" about Buhari's 'illiteracy' means that even you yourself had NOT all along been buying all of the bigotry your dad had been trying to sell to you for all those years, until just now.

This is why we should always be VERY CAREFUL when bringing in our parents into a public discussion like this; we should ONLY mention them when we want the world to know much responsible and caring parents they are/were, and how much they have shaped and influenced our lives FOR THE BETTER.
Cc rozayx5:
From your own view u would have make a great deal of sense?
So telling ur child a fact about a tribe is bigotry?
Is either u don't know what bigot means or u are high on aroma emanating from soak away

So if ur child ask u the status of education in the Northern part of Nigeria... So as not to be/look like a bigot u would tell him/her itz very high?
So that when he /she mingles with his/her peer or pple and same question comes out he/she will boldly said "my dad said education in North is high"

Pple can then hail thee by saying "like father like son"

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach / Femi Fani-kayode To Oshiomhole: You Are About To Be Dumped After Being Used / Governor Inuwa Yahaya Inspecting 40MW Dadin Kowa Hydropower Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.