Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting (41508 Views)

True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. / God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children / Those Doubting The Existence Of God,what Is The Source Of Supernatural Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by duduspace(m): 5:50am On Dec 28, 2008
busybein:

ok now this is funny grin grin grin why sisters?
Maybe because they are gullible and easily led astray ducks a guided missile launched by a womens liberation activist

or because my major vices have to do with money and an extremely healthy appetite for activities of the bum shaking kind. Since Chris had been quick to corner the money aspect, I had to act fast not to lose on all fronts.

mazaje:

ok apology accepted, kiss and make up kiss
Eh Smooth Operator, I have an opening open for an Assistant Sister's coordinator post, you seem to fit the profile of the type of person we're lookin for. Yu can apply with your letter sealed in a GMG bag to Chrisbenogor.
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 28, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

Halelu halelu halelujah
I nominate myself for the post of financial administrator.

Praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide god!!

Just make sure you keeping the books straight, because that 10% ain't no joke and I'll make you disappear if you mess with Dios'(god's) money. Hallelujah

duduspace:

And I nomimate myself for the post of Sister's Counsellor. grin
Hey pervert, stay away from the kitten, we're about souls here.
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2008

Just make sure you keeping the books straight, because that 10% ain't no joke and I'll make you disappear if you mess with Dios'(god's) money. Hallelujah
I assure you pastor in no time we will be flying our private jets. Infact as I speak there was a revelation this morning and the motto of the financial unit will be,
THE SPIRIT WILL LEAD US TO COLLECT FROM ALL POSSIBLE AVENUES AND THE BRAIN WILL LEAD US WHEN SPENDING THE MONEY.
We are here to make sure your calling was not a missed call, can somebody shout halelujah!
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by manmustwac(m): 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2008
Kuns:

@ALL

It's well, 2009 and your jesus of 2000 thousand years ago still hasn't come back yet.

So if I tell you I am going to make dinner for you soon, does that mean 10 hours later?
if at all he was to come down from heaven it should've bin in the year 2000

GOD DON'T EXIST
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by Kuns: 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2008
@manmustwac

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you follow?

Maybe he will come in another two thousand and nine years.

I can't overstand how christians think soon meant 2009 years later?
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by FILEBE(m): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2008
FILEBE:

sorry for those errors in typing
o boy yanch dey pain u,na crime to make mistake?
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by Babynic: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2008
I pray that the Almighty God would forgive you all who do not know what they are saying,

GOD IS AS REAL,

@ poster, me myself i am gobsmacked that there nigerians who do not believe in God, im amased at how ANYONE can think there is NO GOD,

May God forgive you all,
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by bindex(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2008
Babynic:

I pray that the Almighty God would forgive you all who do not know what they are saying,

GOD IS AS REAL,

@ poster, me myself i am gobsmacked that there nigerians who do not believe in God, I'm amased at how ANYONE can think there is NO GOD,

May God forgive you all,

Allah is God and there is no other God but him, may Allah forgive you too.
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by manmustwac(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2008
Babynic:

GOD IS AS REAL,

@ poster, me myself i am gobsmacked that there nigerians who do not believe in God, I'm amased at how ANYONE can think there is NO GOD,

May God forgive you all,
So where is he then if he is FOR REAL? Why is it that we can't see him in the flesh if he is [FOR REAL?/b] Don't u believe that if God is [b]FOR REAL?  that he should exist in the flesh FOR REAL?
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by FILEBE(m): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2008
U DONT BELIVE IN GOD? FINE TAHTS IS UR OWN PALAVA. INSTEAD U ARE WALLOWING IN UR OWN IGNOMITY. WHAGT IS ACTAULLY WRONG WITH U IS THAT U ARE ENJOYING THE FRIVOLITIES OF THIS WORLD,WHICH THE DEVIL HAS MADE TO SEEM 2 IMPORTANT TO U THAN UR GOD.
   WELL DONT ACT LIKE WE NEVER TOLD YA ON THE DAY OF RECOMPENCE
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by manmustwac(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2008
FILEBE:

U don't believe IN GOD? FINE TAHTS IS UR OWN PALAVA. INSTEAD U ARE WALLOWING IN UR OWN IGNOMITY. WHAGT IS ACTAULLY WRONG WITH U IS THAT U ARE ENJOYING THE FRIVOLITIES OF THIS WORLD,WHICH THE DEVIL HAS MADE TO SEEM 2 IMPORTANT TO U THAN UR GOD.
WELL don't ACT LIKE WE NEVER TOLD YA ON THE DAY OF RECOMPENCE
I haven't seen any shred of evidence to prove that there is any God ok Listen there is no God ok! I mean that typical of your kind iNstead of giving me physical evidence to prove that God is FOR REAL all you can say is wait till the day of recompence {judgement day}
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by mazaje(m): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2008
manmustwac:

I haven't seen any shred of evidence to prove that there is any God ok Listen there is no God ok! I mean that typical of your kind iNstead of giving me physical evidence to prove that God is FOR REAL all you can say is wait till the day of recompence {judgement day}

when is that can you tell us the date? who will judge you? i know for sure that allah will judge you. he will put you in hell for not accepting him and his prophet mohammed.
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by zoraro(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2008
@mazaje, Pretending 2 know things that they don't know is d lifeblood of Islam.
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by olawonder(m): 1:56am On Dec 31, 2008
Why would anyone be baffled upon hearing that some Nigerians do not believe in God, where on earth do we not have non believers? These christians fake thier faiths at all times, unneccessarily complementing u with the intention of forcing thier leaflets into ur pockets, saying bless u whenever u sneezes, shouting 'JESUS' when anything happens as if doing so meant a certificate of paradise etc. Well, for sure I believe in God but not in christianity way - Christianity is a dogma used by the Europeans to steal wealths from all over Africa, currently used by US to wage war against powerless and innocent civilians in the East! (for sure, American members on this site would never believe in God even though thier moto is 'God first'). Jesus folklore are just exergerated stories as I have read from books by the originators of christianity, the Europeans! Nigerian priests who studied Theology anywhere in Europe has found out the real stories, the truth but won't renounce due to the profits derived from the job in Nigeria, exploitation! Am not worried though, many Nigerian christians are just donkeys who don't care as long as you can keep the ropes on thier necks tight and hit them harder to ride them anywhere you like. Fools!
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by karlie4nia(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2009
@ all u unbelievers in God- Jesus christ. I hope all these your data can be rightly verified with infalliable proof for the sake of the analitical types. Whatever the case, i hope you make some eternal headway with your kind of data if not the sublime revelation of Jesus Christ remains always open for your ETERNAL SALVATION. Love you all and happy new year, wishing you all and your loved ones the best of the love of Christ this year and beyond.
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by savesoul(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2009
@Dios slowpoke!

[size=15pt]Can your brain contain the distance between the sky and the earth? If not, so it is the way of God to man's wisdom.[/size] [size=13pt]Foolishness, you are one of the fools![/size]
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by duduspace(m): 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2009
savesoul:

@Dios slowpoke!

[size=15pt]Can your brain contain the distance between the sky and the earth? If not, so it is the way of God to man's wisdom.[/size] [size=13pt]Foolishness, you are one of the fools![/size]

Which of the skies? troposphere?, lithosphere? ionosphere? the nearest star or the farthest star? the nearest Galaxy or the farthest? or they are the same to you?
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by bindex(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2009
duduspace:

Which of the skies? troposphere?, lithosphere? ionosphere? the nearest star or the farthest star? the nearest Galaxy or the farthest? or they are the same to you?

grin grin
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 04, 2009
savesoul:

@Dios slowpoke!

duduspace:

My man answered you. grin So which one are you talking about. Ain't no god.
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by FILEBE(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2009
the best thing for those who dont believe in God is to go and die and see if BABA God wont deal with their soul. i cant still believe that some people in AFRICA are still making the european culture their way of life,if jonnny decpp doesnt believe in GOD that doesnt mean u too shouldnt believe! their culture is their culture mr man. because it is only FOOLS that does that
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2009
FILEBE:

the best thing for those who don't believe in God is to go and die and see if BABA God wont deal with their soul. i[b] can't still believe that some people in AFRICA are still making the european culture their way of life,[/b]if jonnny decpp doesnt believe in GOD that doesnt mean u too shouldnt believe! their culture is their culture mr man. because it is only FOOLS that does that

Johnny Depp?? What does my belief that your god is non existent have to do with Capt. Jack Sparrow? WTF?

Read the bold text again, then sit back and think for a minute(I hope you don't need your pastor there to hold your hand). Ok, who is making the european culture HIS way of life, YOU or the atheists?
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by duduspace(m): 2:25am On Jan 06, 2009
FILEBE:

the best thing for those who don't believe in God is to go and die and see if BABA God wont deal with their soul. i can't still believe that some people in AFRICA are still making the european culture their way of life,if jonnny decpp doesnt believe in GOD that doesnt mean u too shouldnt believe! their culture is their culture mr man. because it is only FOOLS that does that

Why are yu saying dis? why should my life just end like that when my fellow scientists are working on the possibility of attaining immortality? You are the ones making noise about the ethical implications of cloning e.t.c but if one of your organs should fail you please don't go for stem cell treatment.

Are you not the ones who look forward to an afterlife in a place where there are streets of Gold, houses of many mansions and sugar candy rains e.t.c. If I beleived that shit then I would have gone to face any almajiri, I would have confronted Abacha without any fear and I would be the greatest daredevil you could ever think of.

It only shows you guy don't really beleive in what you're mouthing off about.
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:09am On Jan 06, 2009
duduspace:
Are you not the ones who look forward to an afterlife in a place where there are streets of Gold, houses of many mansions and sugar candy rains e.t.c. If I beleived that shit then I would have gone to face any almajiri, I would have confronted Abacha without any fear and I would be the greatest daredevil you could ever think of.
It only shows you guy [b]don't really beleive in what you're mouthing off about.[\b]

Thank you o jare
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by FILEBE(m): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2009
dont believe ooooh , and continue to wallow in ur ignomity
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by manmustwac(m): 1:08am On Jan 11, 2009
FILEBE:

don't believe ooooh , and continue to wallow in ur ignomity
It's up to you to prove that he does exist in the first place. If you happen to meet him oneday, tell him I'd like a chat
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by Monicaa: 1:45am On Jan 11, 2009
My question for you atheists,duduspace, manmustwac, chrisbengor,martian n others plain n simple

"Why do you believe or think that God doesn't exist"?
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by Czarskit(m): 2:00am On Jan 11, 2009
I remember watching a movie in which people doubted the existence of GOD,
They rather worshipped a white dude as their god. THe whole stuff went on and on until it was finally taken to court.
The man-god was present and the sought the presence of GOD as well, who never came. But he got to save all those who believe in him.
The idea of such a flick is to help maintain the faith of believers and it has surely helped me to attain an "unshakable faith" in GOD.

I won't plead with anyone to believe in GOD neither will I ask GOD to come down (how stupid a statement) to prove HIS presence. I only hope that he opens your eyes to see the truth.
People have been touched by sighting of angels/heavenly beings, seems there's a website which documents such stories. You might want to search for it if you're interested.

GOD exists, BELIEVE it or Not.
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by manmustwac(m): 2:01am On Jan 11, 2009
Monicaa:

My question for you atheists,duduspace, manmustwac, chrisbengor,martian n others plain n simple

"Why do you believe or think that God doesn't exist"?
What do you mean by exist? How can you say that prove that someone who you only see in your dreams, in your prayers that is above the clouds and omnipresent exist when we can't even see that He exist?

If we can't see His existance, then you can't prove His[b]existance[/b]Therefore He dosen't exist So why should i think God [b][exist/b]. Am not stupid!!!!
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by Czarskit(m): 2:08am On Jan 11, 2009
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by manmustwac(m): 2:13am On Jan 11, 2009
Czarskit:

I remember watching a movie in which people doubted the existence of GOD,
They rather worshipped a white dude as their god. THe whole stuff went on and on until it was finally taken to court.
The man-god was present and the sought the presence of GOD as well, who never came. But he got to save all those who believe in him.
The idea of such a flick is to help maintain the faith of believers and it has surely helped me to attain an "unshakable faith" in GOD.

I won't plead with anyone to believe in GOD neither will I ask GOD to come down (how stupid a statement) to prove HIS presence. I only hope that he opens your eyes to see the truth.
People have been touched by sighting of angels/heavenly beings, seems there's a website which documents such stories. You might want to search for it if you're interested.

GOD exists, BELIEVE it or Not.
Please explain to me the definition of the word existance do i exist? do you exist? Can you provide me with solid evidence to prove that the imagiary man in the sky exists?
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by manmustwac(m): 2:31am On Jan 11, 2009
Czarskit:

www.angelsghosts.com shocked
i didn't see any ghost in the video and the pics could have been camera tricks or optical illusion for all i know
Re: God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting by fellow(m): 3:59am On Jan 11, 2009
@poster

I do not know your religious beliefs and if you actually do believe in God or not but if you are a christian well i must say i am ashamed of you. Why should God come down to prove His Being? If you really are a true christian then you would realize what you just asked him to do is outrightly stupid, if you are not then i understand your plight,

@ y'all atheists

I have read your various comments on this issue and i would like to point out some simple observations. If you people do not believe in God, why then do you talk about his inconsistencies and ignore the consistencies? Why do you bother about the story of creation/the tower/Noah and the Ark tales if you believe that their is no God? why do you even read about him in the first instance? Why not just regard the whole bible as a folktale (not just a part of it) and ignore its content? It beats my imagination that you would take time to do an awful lot of research on biblical flaws because you want to prove the fact that God doesn't not exist. Why go through all the stress? I do not believe in the likes of Sangos/Obatalas despite the fact that they MIGHT be real and i would not (for all the money in the world) go digging up the archives just because i want to prove their non-existence. It makes no sense!!!

I just think the reason why you all do and say all these gibberish about God is because you are DAMN scared. If not why not face your own beliefs and ignore what other people say, Its not as if you are been forced to believe!!!
Why not take up the issue with God Himself? Oh i get it He doesn't exist so that means your facts/opinions/ideas about Him should not even come up at all, The hell most of you people write God as God and not god, Why?

@bindex

I can see you are a muslim but a very poor one at that. You say God is not real but then shout Allahs name across board. Who is Allah? Who is Prophet Issa? If you are a versed muslim you would know that prophet Issa - Jesus - , according to your hadith (which most muslim would never read) is coming back to this Earth. Have you ever read that? If you have, what is He coming to do? The only major difference between muslims and christians is none other than the place of Jesus (Prophet Issa) in Gods domain. Muslims believe Jesus (Prophet Issa) is a normal prophet like others before Him while christians believe He's more than that,

I just see all these as desperate measures from desperate souls. People trying to find justification where there is none. They all want concrete believe so that they don't rot in hell,

The reason this thread has gone on for too long (32pages shocked) is because some christians are taking the pains to defend their religion. If they had ignored y'all and your comments maybe it would have been a forgotten thread and you would have looked elsewhere for the very answers that plague your souls,

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices / Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.