Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) (38453 Views)

Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) / APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos / APC Osun Rally Live Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Jibola10(m): 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
FYI, Mr jona is also campaigning in lagos 2mao, update urself b4 misleading pple, information is key
Ikengawo:
Empty seat tins.
And it's illegal to be campaigning right now, INEC has a timeline, but I didn't expect APC is be law abiding as it's full of high caliber criminals.
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
iiichidodo:
Most of the people in attendance are only there for the freebies on parade and razzmattazz..trust my waffi boys...Warri no dey carry last,Shoo?? At all na winch.....GEJ till 2019...No dulling..
tell dem
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by atlwireles: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
olokpa11:
I support goodluck 100% but I cannot say they are campaigning without hindrance,three of their designed trailers were stopped at ekpan and all the dj's musical equipment were looted, happened this afternoon. DELTA cannot be for APC

I nobi police nah. Tell him pipo to call police.
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
ambrosini593:
I go warri last weekend go see my mum and in d evening I kon stroll go see my guys them wen we dey gist I kon as dem wether gmb dey reign for their area. Oboy dem vex say gmb na human being? I shock oh
na wetin all these APC namas nor grab b dah.....
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Pius007: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
Collect their money and vote the right candidate of your choice principle will definitely produce result.
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Rajman45(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ikengawo:
Empty seat tins.
And it's illegal to be campaigning right now, INEC has a timeline, but I didn't expect APC is be law abiding as it's full of high caliber criminals.
ur insane...u really need to be in a mental institution, not a nairaland member. Stop feeding d public wrong information, because INEC timeline is now. PDP are suppose to flag up hers on tuesday, but due to d death of Goodluck AUNT, it was move forward. What a way-ward president dat refuse to campaign when his family member die, but he campaign when close to 200 STUDENTS lost der lifes in boko haram attacks in school few months back.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by lambey1(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
ehya imagine empty seats....

even d one in akwa ibom was so fake. d crowd juz wanted to c d old man dat wanna govern dm...dy r neva supporters of buhari or any opposition party of d state...we have seen dis happen in 2011 wen udodeghe d then gubernatorial candidate of d state under ACN brought d ACN presidential candidate n his caucus for rally but at d end of d day during elections ACN was no where to b found in d state...same is wat happened in Uyo ystdy...As an aka ibomite I can authoritatively tel u DAT our support goes to d ruling party...GEJ TILL 2019...GMB KEEPIN STRESSING YOUR SEF.
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
azimibraun:
Warri no dey carry last yet warri couldn't win the Delta PDP ticket. Hate it or love it it's Anioma for the next 16yrs in delta.
u ar not politically inclined
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ikengawo:

And it's illegal to be campaigning right now.

Na wa ooo!
Which countries electoral laws are u quoting from? Kuvuki land abi!

Smh
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Uduakpat(m): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
APC suppporter if you people like use the campaign picture on river state for all state is meaningless. What is GEJ till 2019.
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
Frankiss44:

LOL.... I believe my warri brothers.... Change my foot. This kind thread nor go make front page oh.

APC is on a long thing in delta state.

GEJ we know... Buhari we have never heard of.

But do you have electricity? Have you or anyone in your lineage ever ridden in a Rolls Royce? Lived in a Mansion or villa? Ever had $100million just sitting in an account? Ever dined on caviar and drank $8,000 15year old vintage champagne ? Yes? No? Can your brain even fathom that a life like that can exist without it going into overdrive and crashing? But youre busy supporting men who live that lifestyle only because they use the money meant for your future to ensure that youre uncomfortable while they are super comfortable?

Youre actually the one on a long thing, you just dont know it. I bet in a few years, when you'll truly understand the hopelessness that your life is--- while you remain slave to the children of those corrupt men you profess love for (just like your fathers were enslaved by their fathers)---you'll then come to terms with your idiocy. But guess what? By then itd be too late.

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Rajman45(m): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
omenka:

"Section 99 of the Act states: “For the
purpose of this Act, the period of
campaigning in public by every
political party shall commence 90
days before polling day and
shall end 24 hours prior to that day.”

Ignoramus, now you can stop spamming the forum with this ignorant balderdash.

Rather it was your Lord of Host that was busy breaking the Law with reckless abandon: www.premiumtimesng.com/news/165698-how-president-jonathan-is-violating-nigerias-electoral-law.html
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2015

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by sufido123: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
This is nothing but a waste of time. Buhari needs to present his certificates. GEJ till 2019!

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by fejikudz(m): 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
olokpa11:
I support goodluck 100% but I cannot say they are campaigning without hindrance,three of their designed trailers were stopped at ekpan and all the dj's musical equipment were looted, happened this afternoon. DELTA cannot be for APC

relli?? i see dier trailers for refinery road today and d trailer empty die..
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Sermwell(m): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
I actually didn't want to comment on this thread so as not to sound bias since I'm the OP and being a firm supporter of GEJ. But the truth is that APC doesn't have any stronghold in delta state by what I'm seeing here at the stadium. The crowd's responds is not even encouraging! I don't really think APC have done its homework well here in delta state.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by buchichukwu69: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
I DEY LAUGH! WHEN INEC DEY LIFT BAN FOR CAMPAIGN UNA DEY THERE DEY ASK FOR CERTIFICATE FROM GLOBAL PERSONALITY.
YOU GUYS BETTER LEAVE GMB AND GO BACK TO CIRCULATING YOUR FAKE TRAIN PICTURES O.

MEANWHILE, GMB TILL UNA DECLARE ASSET.

Ikengawo:
Empty seat tins.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Rajman45(m): 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ikengawo:
Empty seat tins.
ur d bigest ingnoramus in planent earth. The INEC timeline is 3months to d day of an election. PDP is suppose to flag up Goodluck on tuesday in lagos, but due to d her of mr president AUNT, it was move forward. What a useless president we have, a president dat stop a campaign due to death in his family, but he campaign when close to 200 STUDENT are by boko haram. A president is suppose to b a father to d whole nation.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
no mind the paid online GEJ supporter. By their comments you shall know them!

omenka:
Can you show us the portion of the electoral act that says it is illegal to campaign now?? Are you sure you know what you are saying??
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by belente(m): 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
We need change, but buhari is not d messiah we are looking 4. Had it been a.p.c presented some body like ndah isaiah & fashola it could hv been better

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Ologunjude(m): 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
Very empty stadium. At most 3,000. Let wait and pdp warri campaign.
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by sufido123: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
Was Buhari brandishing his "burning spear?" I mean ehn.. Ehm .. Was his Trade mark campaign "pen" brandished today at the Warri stadium?

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Rajman45(m): 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sermwell:
I actually didn't want to comment on this thread so as not to sound bias since I'm the OP and being a firm supporter of GEJ. But the truth is that APC doesn't have any stronghold in delta state by what I'm seeing here at the stadium. The crowd's responds is not even encouraging! I don't really think APC have done its homework well here in delta state.
how many people do u have in delta state?, APC dont need ur vote, u can all continue to live in darkness. Did GEJ not promise u constant power supply, what about emploment and security. Which one has he done. A president dat say looting our money is not corruption. More 200 girls are still missing, our parent has not be paid 2months salaries, we did xmas and new yr celebration with garri,eba, instead of rice and chickens.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Togom: 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
Why una de too tok.
.We gave APC the house boy job of using their broom to SWEEP the stadium well-well for PDP.
If we any dirty,the military doctator will give them bulala after doing frog jump.
GEJ till 2019.
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by oc2fish: 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
Looking at it in terms of party. Uduagan PDP rape Delta while Fashola ACN develop Lagos. Deltans never enjoy anything under the kill and go rule of PDP. Hmmmmn. No comment.
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by buchichukwu69: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
DO THEY KNOW? THEY WERE BUSY ASKING FOR CERTIFICATE, INSTEAD OF DEM TO CONTINUE POSTING THEIR FAKE TRAIN PICTURES?

GMB TILL DEM DECLARE ASSET!

[quote author=Rajman45 post=29582900][/quote]
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by ayukdaboss(m): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
atlwireles:

I nobi police nah. Tell him pipo to call police.
You see your life?
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by buchichukwu69: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
MUMUS WON'T EVEN KNOW THAT IT IS A PEN, THE SYMBOL OF CPC. THEY HAVE BEEN DIRECTED NOT TO KNOW.

GMB2015!
sufido123:
Was Buhari brandishing his "burning spear?" I mean ehn.. Ehm .. Was his Trade mark campaign "pen" brandished today at the Warri stadium?
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by buchichukwu69: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
UNA GO TALK TRUE
belente:
We need change, but buhari is not d messiah we are looking 4. Had it been a.p.c presented some body like ndah isaiah & fashola it could hv been better
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by appini: 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
maestroferddi:
I admire the PDP for their maturity. Not much noise but action.

Some people have been making themselves happy but I know that he who laughs last, normally laughs best.

Just watch as PDP rubbishes all the perceived gains of a raucous opposition as the campaign gathers momentu...

My brother your head is still there, GEJ has many jokers before the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by ASRR(m): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
iiichidodo:
Most of the people in attendance are only there for the freebies on parade and razzmattazz..trust my waffi boys...Warri no dey carry last,Shoo?? At all na winch.....GEJ till 2019...No dulling..
. God design
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by oluwafemi113(m): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
40 days to presidential elections. If you're votingremember this factors;

1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9millionArms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8.Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oiltheft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
18. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
19. Kerosene subsidy
20. Insurgency.
21. Judiciary Strike

And lastly Pls vote wisely!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic / ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors / Dino Malaye Rocks Super Eagle Jersey, Congratulates Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.