Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) (38449 Views)

Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) / APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos / APC Osun Rally Live Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Rajman45(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sermwell:

Why are you attacking me for expressing my opinion? If you have reasons why I shouldn't vote for GEJ, I will give you over a million reasons why I will NEVER vote for buhari
i wish u have any, u would have mention it. Keep dreaming in ur big sleep, d economy is broke, value of naira is dropin like rain, and ur here talkin abt a million reasons. If GEJ continue as president, 9JA economy will b dead. Listen to ur MEND brothers..
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Rajman45(m): 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
sufido123:

If Delta state is inconsequential and not needed by Buhari, why is he campaigning there?
if ur mature, u would known dat it is a normal thing to visit all states, not withstandin if der wil vote for u or not. Like i said b4, delta should keep der vote for GEJ, while edo nd rivers for GMB. I bet u, GEJ will fail even in b.y
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by leksidescofield(m): 12:04am On Jan 08, 2015
omenka:
Can you show us the portion of the electoral act that says it is illegal to campaign now?? Are you sure you know what you are saying??
don't u knw pple lik dis dey just want 2 be heard oga we don see say u self dey go sleep grin
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 08, 2015
azimibraun:
Mr warri no dey carry last when are we going to have a warri person go to Katsina state to hustle for votes? At least Mr Buhari tried leaving his home town to come ask you for vote abi una own na to sitdown. For house the claim" no dey carry last" so no warri person qualify to run for president of Nigeria? For your info Bayelsa is not delta. The only state you call your own after many yrs of second class citizenship in old Bendel state hs just become the 5th southeast state. Delta just turned Anioma state.
shey u knw say u be fool?
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by olokpa11(m): 3:06am On Jan 08, 2015
fejikudz:

relli?? i see dier trailers for refinery road today and d trailer empty die..
yes o, it happened at tht first bank area, they even fought, it caused hold up on tht eva busy first bank road, I was driving past and saw a dj friend, he was the one who told me,they also looted his laptop and destroyed the speakers. Anyway enough gossiping

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by olokpa11(m): 3:08am On Jan 08, 2015
atlwireles:

I nobi police nah. Tell him pipo to call police.
, I sight police when I dey pass there, and more over the taking was very close to the police station and it was opposite a bank who had mobile police attached, anyway it's only soldiers tht ekpan boys fear, police be like rat to them cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Frankiss44(m): 5:41am On Jan 08, 2015
Phame:
i'm seeing ur moniker for the first time- u talk too much. I dont just like people like u. Save ur balderdash pls...

Am also seeing yours for the first time and guess what, I don't like your type either.... You talk where you are not called.

Learn to speak when you are spoken to son.

You can hang yourself.....
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by mekd: 5:54am On Jan 08, 2015
Na this leg cow wan take go France, aafeeecee .Na laughing stock
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by mfm04622: 6:41am On Jan 08, 2015
kay1one:
The same Buhari we are talking about is the same one that said he'll make the country ungovernable! Nigerians dont forget!

When will you stop these lies? Lawal Kaita made that statement, not GMB. How many times will this statement be debunked and you still make it? Lawal Kaita made that statement before 2011 PDP primary. Lawal Kaita never left PDP. He is still a PDP member. Stop lying against the General
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by ussy09(m): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2015
otbliz:
Jona never start o.
Hmm
. D ones wer tv stations nd Radio stations dey do 4jona no b campaign abi any way change is all we need. Here comes d pple general Feb tins loadin.
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by fxskye: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2015
Ikengawo:
Empty seat tins.
And it's illegal to be campaigning right now, INEC has a timeline, but I didn't expect APC is be law abiding as it's full of high caliber criminals.

What is d timeline? PDP has engaged Thief Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN) campaigning for Jonathan over six months ago.
U didn't c that ooo. There is God ooo
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by jeje123(m): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2015
omenka:
Can you show us the portion of the electoral act that says it is illegal to campaign now?? Are you sure you know what you are saying??
I tought as much smthing is missing in his brain box!
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Gwess: 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Frankiss44:

Listen you fool.... APC can't give me any of these things you listed cos they haven't done much in the states under their controlm

And listen again big fool, I have electricity for a minimum of 18 hours a day. I have a good paying job, I pay my bills and am comfortable so I don't need buhari's stipends and the useless change he represents.

And next time fool, don't quote me unless you have something reasonable to say. If your family and generations are indebted to these power hungry politicians, mine isn't.

When I look at APC, I see aggrieved men with a sole motive to rescue power back by all means and if you are foolish enough to believe these are the men that will take you and your family out of the poverty you are destined for, then go ahead and vote for them.... Your vote won't count in the long run.

Sleep well fool.

wetin sef my fellow country man. If u have a good job, paying ur bills and living a confortable life, does that mean every Nigerian is living fine just as urself? Bros I sense selfishness out of ur comment
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Gwess: 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
@IKENGAWO I pity you oooo. You no fit talk againnnn. Ignoramous
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Frankiss44(m): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
Gwess:
wetin sef my fellow country man. If u have a good job, paying ur bills and living a confortable life, does that mean every Nigerian is living fine just as urself? Bros I sense selfishness out of ur comment

Nor be like that my bros.... see the guy comment na? Na APC wan gimme all those things they guy list?

I just wan let am know say i be the wrongest person the guy fit deceive with akara promises.

My brother nor reason am like that oh.
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by 3sha4lyf: 12:14am On Jan 09, 2015
kay1one:
The same Buhari we are talking about is the same one that said he'll make the country ungovernable! Nigerians dont forget!

When did Buhari's say so? Do your research very well before you spew untrue stories. Or didn't you hear that Reuben Abati tendered an apology for misleading Nigerians with the allegations on Buhari? Or that GEJ begged for settlement outside the courts
Please be wise. Tx.
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by 3sha4lyf: 8:04am On Jan 09, 2015
olokpa11:
yes o, it happened at tht first bank area, they even fought, it caused hold up on tht eva busy first bank road, I was driving past and saw a dj friend, he was the one who told me,they also looted his laptop and destroyed the speakers. Anyway enough gossiping

That's to show that waffi people are [still] hooligans and that's only because the GEJ administration encourages hooliganism. My people, regardless of if you are abroad or back home in naija, when voting, think of your children and grand children. The decisions you make on FeBuhari 14th will make a difference in their lives. I wanna see things revert to normalcy. Nigeria has been limited since due to misplaced priorities. We talk about issues of unemployment, slow economic growth, decline of industries when 80% of, if not all these, would have been a thing of the past if there was constant light in Nigeria. Why den can't someone focus on power sector which when it works, recurrent expenditure on generator maintenance can be saved as at least 2 new employees' salaries?
Please oh. Nigeria affects us, everyone alike; home and abroad. #VoteWisely. Tx

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by olokpa11(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
3sha4lyf:

That's to show that waffi people are [still] hooligans and that's only because the GEJ administration encourages hooliganism. My people, regardless of if you are abroad or back home in naija, when voting, think of your children and grand children. The decisions you make on FeBuhari 14th will make a difference in their lives. I wanna see things revert to normalcy. Nigeria has been limited since due to misplaced priorities. We talk about issues of unemployment, slow economic growth, decline of industries when 80% of, if not all these, would have been a thing of the past if there was constant light in Nigeria. Why den can't someone focus on power sector which when it works, recurrent expenditure on generator maintenance can be saved as at least 2 new employees' salaries?
Please oh. Nigeria affects us, everyone alike; home and abroad. #VoteWisely. Tx
what do u think you are saying? So anything tht happens is because of gej? So the burnt bus and car in jos is beecause of buhari as well. And let me educate u, I was born and raised in warri, and trust me! U are a learner to say warri people are hooligans!! Bring anybody and warri pple are going to hold it down. Even me self soft pass you. Mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by 3sha4lyf: 12:41am On Jan 11, 2015
olokpa11:
what do u think you are saying? So anything tht happens is because of gej? So the burnt bus and car in jos is beecause of buhari as well. And let me educate u, I was born and raised in warri, and trust me! U are a learner to say warri people are hooligans!! Bring anybody and warri pple are going to hold it down. Even me self soft pass you. Mtchewwwww

What are you saying sef? I said GeJ administration permits hooliganism. And regardless of where it happens, North South East or west, it's cos of GEJ's laxity that people are taking advantage of. And thanks for the education but save it. I was also bred ( after birth)in Warri. I've moved houses starting from edjeba village unto jakpa, ugborikoko, enerhen, pti, dsa, etc so I know what I'm saying.
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by olokpa11(m): 7:14am On Jan 11, 2015
3sha4lyf:

What are you saying sef? I said GeJ administration permits hooliganism. And regardless of where it happens, North South East or west, it's cos of GEJ's laxity that people are taking advantage of. And thanks for the education but save it. I was also bred ( after birth)in Warri. I've moved houses starting from edjeba village unto jakpa, ugborikoko, enerhen, pti, dsa, etc so I know what I'm saying.
sinx u are bred, you should watch what u say! I apologize if I insulted u
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by 3sha4lyf: 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
olokpa11:
sinx u are bred, you should watch what u say! I apologize if I insulted u
Lol. That's the spirit. No hard feelings at all. I'm not offended.
Guess you're a very rare breed if you say you were born and bred in warri and you are "soft". That's not to say I'm strong either. He he he but I know what our waffi people have been doing since 1914. They've been setting the record since time immemorial. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by olokpa11(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
3sha4lyf:

Lol. That's the spirit. No hard feelings at all. I'm not offended.
Guess you're a very rare breed if you say you were born and bred in warri and you are "soft". That's not to say I'm strong either. He he he but I know what our waffi people have been doing since 1914. They've been setting the record since time immemorial. Kudos.
thanks boss.
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Sajio(m): 8:21am On Jan 22, 2015
I laff in hausa... where are the ppl waiting for him? empty seats? Gej is not desperate, Feb14 is sure for Gej!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Releases List Of Authorized Siren Users / Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife / Immigration Service Ban 150 Nigerians From Traveling Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.