Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,734 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) (38451 Views)

Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) / APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos / APC Osun Rally Live Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by buchichukwu69: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
NIGERIANS DON'T FORGET INDEED. NO GO CONTINUE TO DEY POST UNA FAKE TRAIN PICTURES. DEY THERE DEY TRY SPOIL GMB NAME. PERSON WEY GOD DON BLESS FINISH.
kay1one:
The same Buhari we are talking about is the same one that said he'll make the country ungovernable! Nigerians dont forget!

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by atlwireles: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
ayukdaboss:

You see your life?

Yep, sweet like honey.
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Phame: 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ikengawo:
Empty seat tins.
And it's illegal to be campaigning right now, INEC has a timeline, but I didn't expect APC is be law abiding as it's full of high caliber criminals.
ikenga himself....how market?
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by sufido123: 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
buchichukwu69:
MUMUS WON'T EVEN KNOW THAT IT IS A PEN, THE SYMBOL OF CPC. THEY HAVE BEEN DIRECTED NOT TO KNOW.

GMB2015!

Name calling is the forte of Buhari supporters. If what Buhari was brandishing is a pen, who needs a spear? If way he held and brandish the object in is his hand is the way he writes, then why do we wonder why he has no certificates to show for his efforts. He failed in his deceitful ways over the years.
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Frankiss44(m): 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

But do you have electricity? Have you on anyone in your lineage ever ridden in a Rolls Royce? Lived in a Mansion or villa? Ever had $100million just sitting in an account? Ever dined on caviar and drank $8,000 15year old vintage champagne ? Yes? No? But youre busy supporting men who live that lifestyle only because they use the money meant for your future to ensure that youre uncomfortable while they are super comfortable?

Youre actually the one on a long thing, you just dont know it. I bet in a few years, when you'll truly understand the hopelessness that your life is--- while you remain slave to the children of those corrupt men you profess love for (just like your fathers were enslaved by their fathers)---you'll then come to terms with your idiocy. But guess what? By then itd be too late.

Listen you fool.... APC can't give me any of these things you listed cos they haven't done much in the states under their controlm

And listen again big fool, I have electricity for a minimum of 18 hours a day. I have a good paying job, I pay my bills and am comfortable so I don't need buhari's stipends and the useless change he represents.

And next time fool, don't quote me unless you have something reasonable to say. If your family and generations are indebted to these power hungry politicians, mine isn't.

When I look at APC, I see aggrieved men with a sole motive to rescue power back by all means and if you are foolish enough to believe these are the men that will take you and your family out of the poverty you are destined for, then go ahead and vote for them.... Your vote won't count in the long run.

Sleep well fool.

7 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by sharkhead: 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ikengawo:
Empty seat tins.
And it's illegal to be campaigning right now, INEC has a timeline, but I didn't expect APC is be law abiding as it's full of high caliber criminals.
That awkward moment when u posted a comment that u tot made so much SENSE and u even got 45likes from ilks lyk u, hmm...dt dd boost ur ego I kno

den something happens

the next poster exposes d fallacy in ur comment wt irrefutable facts

den something happens

You fynd urself sweating in ur pants, u quickly rush to Mama Chibuzor shop to buy 2 cold sachet of packaged water to cool off

den something happens

Seun of Nairaland (yeah u kno him) sends a PM to ol dose who LIKED your comment to come n take back their LIKES because u posted NONSENSE!

“The road to truth is long, and lined the entire way with annoying bas.tards.”
—Alexander Jablokov

Whether u LIKE it or not...U n I believe dt Next Month is FeBUHARI...Seun pls note that down...WE-BELIEVE!

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Frankiss44(m): 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jibola10:
FYI, Mr jona is also came in lagos 2mao, update urself b4 misleading pple, information is key

What sort of English is this? And this person will still call someone Clueless.

Guy abeg speak pidgin, nor be by force to speak English you hear
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by christconscious: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
donphilopus:

Nice one boss. Rushed to view section 99, was ready to disseminate it before I discovered that you've already done that. Dunno if February 14th is still up to 90days from now. The guy is a pure olodo!
see person pikin....ve u actually calculated 90days from this year 2015 to feb 14th
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by heavenmade(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dis pics must av been taken very early beFore d program started.By the way where s buhari? And if that is really true,it was what you sought to achieve by sending your snipers on rampage

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Jibola10(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Corrected MR perfect, I guess deres no room 4 mistake wen u speak or write ur English abi
Frankiss44:

What sort of English is this? And this person will still call someone Clueless.

Guy abeg speak pidgin, nor be by force to speak English you hear
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by sharkhead: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
Phame:
ikenga himself....how market?
Uncle Ikenga hearam today...c as e pack im slippers run frm ds thread! Wat if Nairaland had ds Twitter feature where if u r "unfollowed"...u wl get a notification..lets say dose 45 dunces that LIKED his comment decided to go back n "carry" dia "LIKES" n they had to a comment y they were "carryin" dia LIkes...U wl get somtin like

Mtscheeeewwww
See ur lyf
Olodo
U b heavy MUMU
U b correct fowl
e.t.c.

If u c am tel am sy dt Malaria wey wan catch am na only APC go curam!

Weder anybody lyk am or not Next Month Na FeBUHARI!
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by sharkhead: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jibola10:
Corrected MR perfect, I guess deres no room 4 mistake in ur wen u speak or write ur English abi
All he is saying is that wen u r trying to type SENSE, calm down so dt u dont end up typing NONSENSE!
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Jibola10(m): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
Okay, tanx 4 making a nice comment rather dan provoking online quarrel
sharkhead:

All he is saying is that wen u r trying to type SENSE, calm down so dt u dont end up typing NONSENSE!
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Sermwell(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Rajman45:

how many people do u have in delta state?, APC dont need ur vote, u can all continue to live in darkness. Did GEJ not promise u constant power supply, what about emploment and security. Which one has he done. A president dat say looting our money is not corruption. More 200 girls are still missing, our parent has not be paid 2months salaries, we did xmas and new yr celebration with garri,eba, instead of rice and chickens.
Why are you attacking me for expressing my opinion? If you have reasons why I shouldn't vote for GEJ, I will give you over a million reasons why I will NEVER vote for buhari

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by smemud(m): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ikengawo:
Empty seat tins.
grammatical blunder
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by tuncy(m): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
kay1one:
The same Buhari we are talking about is the same one that said he'll make the country ungovernable! Nigerians dont forget!

Where and wen did he say that. Wc tv station covered it?which news paper carry am?! Don't say what you didn't hear or see o... Cos e go land you for kirikiri by may 30th after swearing in on 29th may!

Pls respond with facts! Pictures, links or videos

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by sufido123: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
Rajman45:

how many people do u have in delta state?, APC dont need ur vote, u can all continue to live in darkness. Did GEJ not promise u constant power supply, what about emploment and security. Which one has he done. A president dat say looting our money is not corruption. More 200 girls are still missing, our parent has not be paid 2months salaries, we did xmas and new yr celebration with garri,eba, instead of rice and chickens.

If Delta state is inconsequential and not needed by Buhari, why is he campaigning there?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by niceguy3(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
The three vehicles, musical instruments that they used for there so called rally was destroyed today at ekpan warri opp. First bank. I have the pix in my phone but the battery is dead.
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Alexcollins(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
Frankiss44:

LOL.... I believe my warri brothers.... Change my foot. This kind thread nor go make front page oh.

APC is on a long thing in delta state.

GEJ we know... Buhari we have never heard of.
dats ur personal opinion, dats one of my zone and most pple there have decided not to vote @ d presidential polls. Though PDP will end up rigging it.
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
Can't wait to be at Tafawa Balewa Square tomorrow to welcome my amiable and fully loved President.
What a way to start the campaign, in an opposition state.
Let's tell them that Lagos and the whole of SW is for GEJ cos they want GOODLUCK

GEJ till 2019
PDP - Power to the Good people of Nigeria
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Frankiss44(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Alexcollins:
dats ur personal opinion, dats one of my zone and most pple there have decided not to vote @ d presidential polls. Though PDP will end up rigging it.

Which your zone and how did you get the statistics to come up with your most people claim?
I be proper warri boy oh... Born and bred so you are not talking to a novice.

Warri as in both warri South, warri North and Uvwie local government remains PDP both in state and presidential election
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ikengawo:
Empty seat tins.
What's jonathan going to lagos to do 2maro,sight-seeing ryt.
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by philips70(m): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
omenka:
Leave the ignorant dofoos make him dey talk wetin no dey book.

Mscheew.

Ikengawo is almost same age as General Buhari, you guys should respect him even as senility is gradually setting in

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Legendoscar2: 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
EdCure:
South South welcome the wind of change which Edo and Rivers currently enjoy.

So long as this whirlwind of change no blow sand- sand for una eyes for that Naija .

God abeg help us ooo angry
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Kennyfancy(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nah we b warri, buhari nah ameachi money we won chop, i promised u that u cnt gt 5% of delta vote
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by kulumo: 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ikengawo:
Empty seat tins.
Are you in this country? INEC has lifted ban on political campaigns. Its very ok to campaign now.
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by rozayx5(m): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
Frankiss44:

Listen you fool.... APC can't give me any of these things you listed cos they haven't done much in the states under their controlm

And listen again big fool, I have electricity for a minimum of 18 hours a day. I have a good paying job, I pay my bills and am comfortable so I don't need buhari's stipends and the useless change he represents.

And next time fool, don't quote me unless you have something reasonable to say. If your family and generations are indebted to these power hungry politicians, mine isn't.

When I look at APC, I see aggrieved men with a sole motive to rescue power back by all means and if you are foolish enough to believe these are the men that will take you and your family out of the poverty you are destined for, then go ahead and vote for them.... Your vote won't count in the long run.

Sleep well fool.

you served him the soup hot from the fire
Ispiksdatroof bow your head in shame

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by chuckdelis: 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
Apc paying jobless nigerians to colonize front page.get a life oldies!
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Phame: 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
sharkhead:

Uncle Ikenga hearam today...c as e pack im slippers run frm ds thread! Wat if Nairaland had ds Twitter feature where if u r "unfollowed"...u wl get a notification..lets say dose 45 dunces that LIKED his comment decided to go back n "carry" dia "LIKES" n they had to a comment y they were "carryin" dia LIkes...U wl get somtin like

Mtscheeeewwww
See ur lyf
Olodo
U b heavy MUMU
U b correct fowl
e.t.c.

If u c am tel am sy dt Malaria wey wan catch am na only APC go curam!

Weder anybody lyk am or not Next Month Na FeBUHARI!
hin go throw gbagaun style again. Hin nor even know the electoral act. What a dunce...

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Omadachi(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Those of you looking for crowd should hold your peace for now.You will see the crowd you are looking for when the campaign moves to North,middle belt and west.That is when PDP will know that the game is over.
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Phame: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
Frankiss44:

Sleep well fool.

i'm seeing ur moniker for the first time- u talk too much. I dont just like people like u. Save ur balderdash pls...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evangelist Ephraim Ononye: A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing - By Philip Nweze / JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic / ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.