Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? (39800 Views)

When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) / No To Getting A Car Because Am Single / This Is What My House Help Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by joe17: 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
Toks2008:

You have no idea what our ladies have turned responsible men into.

Finding a wife is not as easy as finding a matchbox and many of the ladies who seem to give the impression that they want hubby are not true to themselves because all they want is a made guy and many matured guys today are still trying to find their feet meaning marriage is not in the picture for now.

But as simple as it may sound,a single guy getting a maid is juxtaposed to getting a sex partner or potential housewife but give the situation on ground i won't blame any man for doing this.

Infact the taught have crossed my mind several times but i usually shake it off because i know the resultant effect nevertheless if ever im forced by circumstance to do that,i will make sure i get a super hot one that can be upgraded to my standard because trust me, some of these maids are hotter than Kim K.

if you also look at the advantages of a maid over a girlfriend you wil realize the following.

1.A maid will perfectly do her job very well and you dont have to worry your head about giving her money for this and that except her regular monthly salary.

2.A maid will never nag you or ask you silly questions about who you are seing

3.A maid will never think she is doing you a favour like many girlfriends or even wife does.

4.You can get a potential sweet looking young succulent wife by getting a super sexy yong maid and upgrade her without the stress of trying to spoil her with money and also the stress of wooing one skinny leg loosed ass spoilt brat.

5.iF I EVENTUALLY GET ONE AS I WROTE AND SHE CAN COOK,NA WIFE BE DAT.I am not too keen on sophisticated ladies without marital values and attributes

This is my candid take and does not suggest that i am in support of it but just been pragmatic
ur 5th point summarized it all. Dats y I suggested him taking a wife.

Meanwhile, our ladies shud face reality wen it comes to dis issue of marriage o. Com to fink of it, how many self-made bachelors do we av in d con3 compare to available sprinters? No wonder only the real women(those who look for not the guys that have it all but who they can help get all with) are getting married. God Help Them Help Us grin
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
markpenk:
Well, make sure she's not attractive physically. if she looks anything like one of the pictures below, you're screwed lol tongue

Surely you are playing with KONJI

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by stigman(m): 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
remsonik:
Op I dont get....you have two hands and two legs yet you can't do your chores and cook your own meals!! I pity the woman you will marry

No be fight na

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
striktlymi:
Thinking seriously of getting one who would help with the house chores to include preparing my meals.
best thing get a beautiful one in case (u no wat am talking bout).
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by chenor(f): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
I am interested in the job. Where do you live
b1327:
best thing get a beautiful one in case (u no wat am talking bout).
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by joe17: 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
netizenbuzz:

So his purpose of getting a wife is to have someone to do his chores and cook his meals? So to you house help/cook = wife ?? Smh
it wil make more sense, if u dnt look at my comment from your feminist point of view. Tnx
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
cococandy:
Good if she doesn't spend nights in your house to reduce risk of temptations.

Body no be wood. So u don't enter unplanned parenthood.

And maintain professionalism at all times. No calling by first names or idle chit chat:

When she sample her backside twice while cleaning erection will defitely kicks in
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by cbrass(m): 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
elantraceey:

Seconded .

Not really sure i can date such.

@striktlymi she is here. Go for it bro wink
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Forwetinnah: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
alutacontinua:

and stock your room with condoms cheesy wink

Smh..so after 'helping' keep the house in order, she go "help" am straight him waist too undecided ? Women don suffer
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:
It sort of irritates me that so many people think of s*ex because of the question the OP asked.
Is this not the country in which most people were brought up by conservative and highly religious parents, where children are trained better than anywhere else? undecided

wondering

Ma'am, you ve been gone for too long. When you return, you ll realise that times have changed.
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
cbrass:

@striktlymi she is here. Go for it bro wink

Lol!!!

I am sure she has better things to think about.
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Sunshinelady(f): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
veave:
Why not get a middle aged ot old mama about 50 to 60 years. Who needs the money and will not give you headache
. Exactly my thoughts
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by markpenk: 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ha...lol tongue. He said he wants a househelp, I'm merely saying none of them should look like one of those chics. Otherwise, it's byebye to bachelorhood lol. grin.
nacosprof:

Surely you are playing with KONJI
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by joe17: 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
maryhaam:
Looooll let it be professional pls
ok. let me av a look @ ur CV so I can recommend u to d OP grin

what do u fink about that?
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
I wouldn't encourage a female help for a guy no matter how proper her upbringing is.
If he is in a relationship, his mate can come around once in a week and they concentrate on doing the house chores ranging from shopping, cleaning, cooking and the likes and totally give up the house-help idea (What are friends for if not for inconveniences)
If he is single the more reason why he should not have one, it will gradually lead to familiarity which might not be the initial intention and possibly actions you might not be too pleased with (You know what is in your mind but never can tell for the next person).

If female house-help is the only option, Charley give it up... Sleep in the dirty house and eat bread or eat out till you finally get married then both of you can decide what to do with the house. I can bet you wont die..

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by ohluyeemeekar(m): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]House help go dey help him in all areas ni ;DHouse help go dey help him in all areas ni
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Originalsly: 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
striktlymi:
Thinking seriously of getting one who would help with the house chores to include preparing my meals.
I hear you...what's the problem?....people do that all the time...just that you get a relative to help you.
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
favoured234:
I wouldn't encourage a female help for a guy no matter how proper her upbringing is.
If he is in a relationship, his mate can come around once in a week and they concentrate on doing the house chores ranging from shopping, cleaning, cooking and the likes and totally give up the house-help idea (What are friends for if not for inconveniences)
If he is single the more reason why he should not have one, it will gradually lead to familiarity which might not be the initial intention and possibly actions you might not be too pleased with (You know what is in your mind but never can tell for the next person).

If female house-help is the only option, Charley give it up... Sleep in the dirty house and eat bread or eat out till you finally get married then both of you can decide what to do with the house. I can bet you wont die..

Thanks for the candid advice.
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Toks2008(m): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
veave:
Why not get a middle aged ot old mama about 50 to 60 years. Who needs the money and will not give you headache

Lets face it, the OP may not spell it out. I guess he is just like me, responsible,decent and careful else he wont be asking for advice.

I don't know the OP but im very sure he must be very matured for marriage but maybe the right lady is not just forthcoming or he is probably still hustling his way to millions and as a man he can not continue to stay like that so he is actually considering taken a maid with a salient taught of easing off sexually and i really don't blame him even if i am not in support.

Nevertheless he can go ahead if he is compeled to because maids make good homes too,remember as i wrote, they are simply victims of circumstance and if not for the fact that whites slept with black maids or slaves,we wont have African americans.

No one is interested in wasting time woing one ini edo or breaking protocols to see one Genevieve when we have sweet young ladies who are hotter than kIM K and also great home makers too.

Let me share a funny story that opened my eyes to the fcat that some of these maids are damn hot and i had asked for forgiveness over the silly act.

There was a time during my separation with my wife that a lay friend had to travel out and asked her maid to come spend 3 weeks just to help me out as per home-keeping.

Trust me friends, i have never seen a boobs so full,firm and fresh and so available without the stress of buying recharge cards,driving down to woo and overspending at a fast food restaurants. Let me stop here but believe me,some of these maids are more than what we think.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by maryhaam(f): 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
joe17:
ok. let me av a look @ ur CV so I can recommend u to d OP grin

what do u fink about that?
ok bozz
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
joe17:
it wil make more sense, if u dnt look at my comment from your feminist point of view. Tnx

So how else am I to look at it lol? And why so defensive? You sound scared of feminists.
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
joe17:

So how else am I to look at it lol? And why so defensive? You sound scared of feminists?
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Toks2008(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
favoured234:

Nice idea and this can only come from a lady but just as you wrote, if he has a date i guess a house-help will not even cross his mind so im dead sure he is dateless and then you must understand that most lades are not too virtuous for the other one you wrote about coming to help out so it still boils down to his urgent need to have a lady be it house maid or otherwise to help him out.

Do you know when last i ate home made food? i cant even imagine myself entering the kitchen or making meals call me lazy for all i care and trust me, if i see a lady that is available and decent enough to marry today why wont i concede?

Honestly sis, you are a woman so you can never understand. I feel the OP big time.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by veave(f): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
Toks2008:

Lets face it, the OP may not spell it out. I guess he is just like me, responsible,decent and careful else he wont be asking for advice.

I don't know the OP but im very sure he must be very matured for marriage but maybe the right lady is not just forthcoming or he is probably still hustling his way to millions and as a man he can not continue to stay like that so he is actually considering taken a maid with a salient taught of easing off sexually and i really don't blame him even if i am not in support.

Nevertheless he can go ahead if he is compeled to because maids make good homes too,remember as i wrote, they are simply victims of circumstance and if not for the fact that whites slept with black maids or slaves,we wont have African americans.

No one is interested in wasting time woing one ini edo or breaking protocols to see one Genevieve when we have sweet young ladies who are hotter than kIM K and also great home makers too.

Let me share a funny story that opened my eyes to the fcat that some of these maids are damn hot and i had asked for forgiveness over the silly act.

There was a time during my separation with my wife that a lay friend had to travel out and asked her maid to come spend 3 weeks just to help me out as per home-keeping.

Trust me friends, i have never seen a boobs so full,firm and fresh and so available without the stress of buying recharge cards,driving down to woo and overspending at a fast food restaurants. Let me stop here but believe me,some of these maids are more than what we think.

Omagaooooo!!! shocked shocked shocked

Are you trying to say that you support op in summary? I put it to op that he is looking for cheap disguised sex. Since he doesn't want my fisrst advice, then he should take my second one. Make sure she has these criterias. Tall, beautiful, a graduate. Your house should also be her part time job. Thank you...
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
dicefrost:

Ma'am, you ve been gone for too long. When you return, you ll realise that times have changed.

Times have changed everywhere but at least in other countries people do not quote the Bible at every opportunity. I am sick of this holier than thou attitude when self-control is foreign to so many Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Davidson267(m): 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:
It sort of irritates me that so many people think of s*ex because of the question the OP asked.
Is this not the country in which most people were brought up by conservative and highly religious parents, where children are trained better than anywhere else? undecided

wondering
keep wondering like stephen wonder
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
Davidson267:

keep wondering like stephen wonder

Ok, I will. cool
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
vfactor:

It used to be that way, but with the increase of sexual undertones in music, movies, ads and mags, i'm afraid it's not anymore. So in dealing with the opposite sex these days, one has to factor sex in . Not that you plan to have sex with any member of the opposite sex u meet, but you should bear in mind the way people reason. You may have a clean mind, but the person you re dealing with may develop an ulterior motive.

It's better to be safe than sorry.

To the OP, if u really need a female house help, it's better to make it as professional as possible and be plain as possible. As her to discuss with whom ever she's in relationship with, to let them knw the kind of Job she does. She may come in the morning while u abt to leave for work and close when u come home from work. If she does her job very well, she might not have to come to work in the weekends.

If you keep your own side and respect yourself, she wouldnt have any chance of over stepping her boundaries.

The media plays an important role in all this, you are right but it should not be an excuse. Therefore, parents should control their kids' media consumption STRICTLY.

My kids are going to grow up without TV.
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by joe17: 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
netizenbuzz:

So how else am I to look at it lol? And why so defensive? You sound scared of feminists?
No dear, am not scared of them, just that I hate having my ego bruised grin and that is one unfortunate thing a feminist knows how to do perfectly well, all d time. grin

BTW, are you one?
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Toks2008(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
veave:

Omagaooooo!!! shocked shocked shocked

Are you trying to say that you support op in summary? I put it to op that he is looking for cheap disguised sex. Since he doesn't want my fisrst advice, then he should take my second one. Make sure she has these criterias. Tall, beautiful, a graduate. Your house should also be her part time job. Thank you...

Lol! If i write sometimes people get a wrong notion. I am a pragmatic writer and i say it as it is and this does not translate to my intent.

However i quite agree with your pont that he just might be looking for a disguised sex but that cheap part is what i dont agree to.

I can get quality sex for N500 so why should i pay 10k or more a month for same so that is not cheap. You also recommended tall,beautiful and ofcourse a graduate and i will say thats your own view for me, just give me a sweet curvy maid even if she can only speak pigdin no problem.

But jokes aprt dont you think how ladie are making stuffs difficult?

A man comes for you and you strat giving him stress by proving hard to get then you become elusive and this guy really wants you around and on the other hand he can get another lady that can provide some basic needs for just 10/15k a month and you still want him look away from that option habba.
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by joe17: 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:

The media plays an important role in all this, you are right but it should not be an excuse. Therefore, parents should control their kids' media consumption STRICTLY.

My kids are going to grow up without TV.
cheesy cheesy cheesy yeah! We knw u ar kidding grin

Right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Do Most Girls Gets So Fat After Marriage? / Before You Marry As A Man / 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.