Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? (39808 Views)

When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) / No To Getting A Car Because Am Single / This Is What My House Help Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by killercute16(m): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:
It sort of irritates me that so many people think of s*ex because of the question the OP asked.
Is this not the country in which most people were brought up by conservative and highly religious parents, where children are trained better than anywhere else? undecided

wondering
That's what you heard

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Ewatomi26(f): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2015
quote author=striktlymi post=29584642]

Nah...

A wife? Hmmmm....may be when them gals get to like me. Till then, it may just be a house help.[/quote]

Hmmmn, y dnt dey like u undecided
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by sophtaf(f): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2015
striktlymi:

If I do get one she must be very presentable and neat. Wouldn't mind one who is educated to certain level.
heh
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Dammyjohn(m): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2015
joe17:
am not sure if I understand u bros, buh All dsame I wil luk 4 it even tho I dnt really like typical nollywood movies.
You should try and buy this particuler one.Trust me.You will like it.
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 10, 2015
maryhaam:
Pls how do we apply,buh I can't pound yam ooo

Then you stands to lose the opportunity EDO guyz can't do without pounded yam
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2015
lestat:
@OP bruh i know the feeling i was contemplating the same thing, the nature of my job though being 99% mental it totally exhausting, so whenever i get home the best i could do was put clothes in my washing machine, drink power horse and eat pringles and go straight to bed.. as in i was living on junk food for a very long time..
I now called up my mum and asked if she could help get me a female house help, its safe to say that the sound of her scream damaged my ear drum temporarily, she asked if i was really sane.
To cut a long story short yes, i understand the need to consider this, but realize that except its a male house help you as a single guy are not advice to take a female house help.

If you had a fiancee trust me she would refuse vehemently.. all i cam say is, buy a washing machine, get a microwave, i can give a number for a caterer who cooks for my colleagues and i, she cooks soup and stew to last a month you put them in your freezer and microwave a portion whenever u need to.

do your shopping once a month, buy everything in large amounts, stock up on cereals, oats, and every beverage you like.

The only female that should spend as much time as she likes in your house is your fiancee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you trying to spoil my job? Why are we humans so wicked? (Man inhumanity to man)
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by princespatience: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2015
[quote
author=striktlymi post=29584382]Thinking seriously of getting one who
would help with the house chores to include preparing my meals.[/quote] u d 5n free wife (waterproof marriage).
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by joe17: 11:38am On Jan 10, 2015
maryhaam:
Pls how do we apply,buh I can't pound yam ooo
U can apply by 'directly' or 'indirectly' proposing to him.

BTW, don't worry about anyfin da av to do with 'pounding' he can do that beta without complains, even yam sef grin
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by deavicky(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2015
striktlymi:

If I do get one she must be very presentable and neat. Wouldn't mind one who is educated to certain level.
oboy i no con understand u again o u dey find house help or wife
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 10, 2015
Ewatomi26:
quote author=striktlymi post=29584642]

Nah...

A wife? Hmmmm....may be when them gals get to like me. Till then, it may just be a house help.

Hmmmn, y dnt dey like u undecided
why are you asking him? Do you want to go and toast him later? Na wa for you aunty ewa
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by tosyne2much(m): 11:39am On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:
It sort of irritates me that so many people think of s*ex because of the question the OP asked.
Is this not the country in which most people were brought up by conservative and highly religious parents, where children are trained better than anywhere else? undecided

wondering
That's if everybody thinks the way you do

I bet to disagree with your comment. Let's stop deceiving ourselves here and face the real fact.. There's no reasonable point to justify why a man of marriageable age will habour a matured lady ( 23- 25yrs) for home chores and so on... Sex or no sex, I mean it doesn't make sense to me.. To each his own opinion

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Juliet84: 11:42am On Jan 10, 2015
Hey u don't feel like having a company of a lady 4 how long has dis been going on and how long do u intend it last.its either hormonal inbalance or gay just joking but guy if u have a need to always meeat ur house on point pls go get a homely Gf or better still a wife
striktlymi:

Lol!

I don't think that would happen! If at all I feel compelled to have the company of a lady, I think I will opt for a gf instead.
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by joe17: 11:42am On Jan 10, 2015
Dammyjohn:

You should try and buy this particuler one.Trust me.You will like it.
ok, tnx
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by lonngmann(m): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:

wondering
Things don't usually turnout the way er expect them to be
In the end, it may be the lady that will seduce the OP, and not the other way round
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Dinzelflash(m): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2015
I see this as one attention-seeking thread tho.. Correct me if I'm wrong

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by michaelbiz: 11:42am On Jan 10, 2015
striktlymi:

More like she doing the chores when I am away at work. I just want to come back and meet the place as it should be, everyday.

No need waiting till weekend to get the place done.

I feel ya wink *get a house help, man* (association of bachelors have approved!)

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2015
tosyne2much:

I bet to disagree with your comment. Let's stop deceiving ourselves here and face the real fact.. There's no reasonable point to justify why a man of marriageable age will habour a matured lady ( 23- 25yrs) for home chores and so on... Sex or no sex, I mean it doesn't make sense to me.. To each his own opinion

Does anyone have to justify employing someone to do his chores?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2015
lonngmann:

Things don't usually turnout the way er expect them to be
In the end, it may be the lady that will seduce the OP, and not the other way round

Not every man thinks with his joystick.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by sapientia(m): 11:43am On Jan 10, 2015
Bro.. From a brother to a fellow brother.. Emm emmm.. Get married...
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 10, 2015
tosyne2much:

i don't see anything wrong with it and i can do the job of the house help wonderfully
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by tosyne2much(m): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Does anyone have to justify employing someone to do his chores?
ehn now [/i]
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by ethylene: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2015
Typing.........
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by joe17: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2015
deavicky:
oboy i no con understand u again o u dey find house help or wife
helep mee asku di guyi, abegi grin
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Ewatomi26(f): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
sexyseun:
why are you asking him? Do you want to go and toast him later? Na wa for you aunty ewa

Lolzz.
Just wanted 2 knw ooo auntseun
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by AdeniyiA(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2015
striktlymi:

in other words you need a wife!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by deevatee(f): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2015
Any ways I hv someone whos avai and in need of such job so long as d pay is good and she won't be sleeping over!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by idu1(m): 11:52am On Jan 10, 2015
sexyseun:
Haaaaaaa!!!! This kain topic dey front page since and i no no? OP, OP oooooo.... me iyam very very interestingly interested with the job with interest oooooo.
1. I can wash clothes either manually or automatic
2. I can cook any type of meals(my great great great grandmother made Jesus' last supper
3. I can clean the house, bedroom and even where u no send me
4. I can fetch water, pound yam, grind pepper and iyam a very good company
5. By the way i am a secondary virgin

When and how should i apply? Please reply Asap thank you
. Op bro, employ this babe..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by joanpinkie(f): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2015
Nice one Op. Well i dont mind doing the job. Now that i 'm out of job. If you can pay in 6 figures we can have a chat. You dont even need to see me. All you have to do is hand ur gate man ur keys in the morning n get it back in the evening to meet a tidy house , stocked up fridge n food filled pots. Make my payment through my account number . Write down your complaints or things that you needed done on a note and place on the fridge. We dont even need to even get to see each other. Hehehehe
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by joe17: 11:58am On Jan 10, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:

He is gay and doesn't need a wife. grin
ah no hear am oO grin
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Toks2008(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2015
joe17:
E go make sense if she ends up being ur wife grin

Buh bros, seriously I fink u need a wife instead cheesy

You have no idea what our ladies have turned responsible men into.

Finding a wife is not as easy as finding a matchbox and many of the ladies who seem to give the impression that they want hubby are not true to themselves because all they want is a made guy and many matured guys today are still trying to find their feet meaning marriage is not in the picture for now.

But as simple as it may sound,a single guy getting a maid is juxtaposed to getting a sex partner or potential housewife but give the situation on ground i won't blame any man for doing this.

Infact the taught have crossed my mind several times but i usually shake it off because i know the resultant effect nevertheless if ever im forced by circumstance to do that,i will make sure i get a super hot one that can be upgraded to my standard because trust me, some of these maids are hotter than Kim K.

if you also look at the advantages of a maid over a girlfriend you wil realize the following.

1.A maid will perfectly do her job very well and you dont have to worry your head about giving her money for this and that except her regular monthly salary.

2.A maid will never nag you or ask you silly questions about who you are seing

3.A maid will never think she is doing you a favour like many girlfriends or even wife does.

4.You can get a potential sweet looking young succulent wife by getting a super sexy yong maid and upgrade her without the stress of trying to spoil her with money and also the stress of wooing one skinny leg loosed ass spoilt brat.

5.iF I EVENTUALLY GET ONE AS I WROTE AND SHE CAN COOK,NA WIFE BE DAT.I am not too keen on sophisticated ladies without marital values and attributes

This is my candid take and does not suggest that i am in support of it but just been pragmatic

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by lonngmann(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Not every man thinks with his joystick.
Some ladies can make you do somethings you don't want to do
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by tosyne2much(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2015
sexyseun:
i don't see anything wrong with it and i can do the job of the house help wonderfully
Even if you are of marriageable age ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Before You Marry As A Man / 3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family / Woman Flaunts Superbaby Tattoo On Her Babybump (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.