Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? (28025 Views)

When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Tashaamania(f): 1:10am On Feb 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Kill me first. cheesy

If I kill you, who go come beg me? grin

Beg me infront of Khiaa cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Truckpusher(m): 1:12am On Feb 11, 2015
Tashaamania:

Real men don't beg in a public place. tongue tongue
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by khiaa(f): 1:13am On Feb 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Absolute hogwash. grin
I was only kidding with you guys.
Who tells a fellow guy that you'll be taking over his place just like that and you expect it to work out ? undecided
Hello! I don't want you and will never want you,so stop feeling like a queen. cheesy

lol grin grin grin
Trucky your emotions are showing. I only feel like a queen because you are making me feel like one with your JEALOUSY. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Truckpusher(m): 1:16am On Feb 11, 2015
khiaa:

lol grin grin grin
Trucky your emotions are showing. I only feel like a queen because you are making me feel like one with your JEALOUSY. cheesy
grin grin
If you think I'm one emotional person then think again.
Trucky only loves one person and that person is trucky. tongue
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Tashaamania(f): 1:16am On Feb 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Real men don't beg in a public place. tongue tongue

but you are hurt yet you wont beg abi? grin you are yet to see my worst tongue
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Truckpusher(m): 1:17am On Feb 11, 2015
Tashaamania:

but you are hurt yet you wont beg abi? grin you are yet to see my worst tongue
Bring it on,I've got this shock absorber tongue grin
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by khiaa(f): 1:21am On Feb 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course he dumped you for a younger girl. grin
Now you want me dead for revealing your loveless life. grin

Like I said you will have the chance to find out from him if he did or not but as far as me wanting you dead, no way, who will I have to clown if you are dead. grin grin grin
Tashaamania please don't kill my clown. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Tashaamania(f): 1:25am On Feb 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bring it on,I've got this shock absorber tongue grin
- Indirect way of asking me to stop, I see grin tongue
Anyways, I forgive you.. cheesy
take this kiss and sin no more kiss
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Truckpusher(m): 1:26am On Feb 11, 2015
khiaa:

Like I said you will have the chance to find out from him if he did or not but as far as me wanting you dead, no way, who will I have to clown if you are dead. grin grin grin
Tashaamania please don't kill my clown. grin grin grin
Time to dive my bed and please don't quote me .I don't want to see you chasing me in my dreams to help you bring back your runaway boy friend. grin grin
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Truckpusher(m): 1:28am On Feb 11, 2015
Tashaamania:

- Indirect way of asking me to stop, I see grin tongue
Anyways, I forgive you.. cheesy
take this kiss and sin no more kiss
Lol.
aha! Who's your Val sef? Abi you too no get boyfriend? grin
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by khiaa(f): 1:28am On Feb 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin
If you think I'm one emotional person then think again.
Trucky only loves one person and that person is trucky. tongue

lol grin grin grin
Trucky loves Khiaa
Khiaa loves Bunchersstab!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Tashaamania(f): 1:29am On Feb 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol.
Goan sleep grin yeye
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Tashaamania(f): 1:29am On Feb 11, 2015
khiaa:

lol grin grin grin
Trucky loves Khiaa
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by khiaa(f): 1:31am On Feb 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol.

Come on man!!! She just gave you a kiss, forget about me and get your swag on. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Truckpusher(m): 1:32am On Feb 11, 2015
khiaa:

lol grin grin grin
Trucky loves Khiaa
I see your fantasy.You want two guys dying for your love.....smh.

Trucky doesn't compete with anyone he takes whatever he wants whenever he's ready and in your own case you can only dream, you won't come anywhere close to my boxers. grin
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by khiaa(f): 1:37am On Feb 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Time to dive my bed and please don't quote me .I don't want to see you chasing me in my dreams to help you bring back your runaway boy friend. grin grin

Goodnite and sweet dreams.
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by khiaa(f): 1:44am On Feb 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
I see your fantasy.You want two guys dying for your love.....smh.

Trucky doesn't compete with anyone he takes whatever he wants whenever he's ready and in your own case you can only dream, you won't come anywhere close to my boxers. grin

Contradiction is the word of the day. grin
You said that you take whatever you want whenever you want, this is what you said to Bunchersstab but you were an EPIC FAILER.
lol I wouldn't touch your funky drawwwws with a 10 foot pole. grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Truckpusher(m): 1:46am On Feb 11, 2015
khiaa:

Contradiction is the word of the day. grin
You said that you take whatever you want whenever you want, this is what you said to Bunchersstab put you were an EPIC FAILER.
lol I wouldn't touch your funky drawwwws with a 10 foot pole. grin grin grin
grin grin grin.....smh
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by khiaa(f): 2:12am On Feb 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
I only quoted that number 3 for some reasons because everything you wrote up there was nothing but trash and rants of a deluded woman who can't differentiate her left hand from her right hand. grin

You know that every word is true, and the denile and rants made by a man who is inlove, JEALOUS, confused and doesn't know which way is up and which way is down. You being confused will not change the truth. cheesy grin grin
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by khiaa(f): 6:54am On Feb 11, 2015
Tashaamania:

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Enegod(m): 7:10am On Feb 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
You can't beat them just like that, especially now that they are on heat. grin
grin
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by khiaa(f): 7:17am On Feb 11, 2015
Emy4u:
Just got my mum a cute sandals.

Sweet!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by bashydemy(m): 7:28am On Feb 11, 2015
What will she get me instead abi na compulsory say na me go get her gift at least we always preach equal right.
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Bunchersstab(m): 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wait a minute , you just yell his name like that and he shows up like your dog? grin

See drama for my head. grin
cheesy cheesy grin until i catch u
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Bunchersstab(m): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Delusion of grandeur grin

Jealous someone thousands of miles away with absolutely no connection or whatsoever is incomprehensible in my personality?
Who knows ,you could just be a machine programmed to type things here cheesy - The word jealousy to me doesn't exists as I have practically a strong mentality of what I want and how to get it,why would I be jealous when I get it tenfold ? C'mon! you give me one reason and I will set the record straight. cheesy

Sister khiaa, you need to stop doing cheap crack. grin...smh grin grin cheesy

Do you really want to know what I think about you right now? Khiaa
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Truckpusher(m): 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bunchersstab:
cheesy cheesy grin until i catch u
grin grin
You can't catch the wind tongue
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Bunchersstab(m): 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin
You can't catch the wind tongue
If i can hack NL for days and eating six months of seun's hard labour, urs will be very easy. cheesy
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by francizy(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Tashaamania:

grin grin grin grin grin

Ma'am you look good on your DP..

Happy Valentine's day to you
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Tashaamania(f): 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
francizy:

Ma'am you look good on your DP..

Happy Valentine's day to you
Thanks.. wish you same
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by bolivnnaija: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2016
adisa204:
Are u still suprised that ur comment has no like or share dats because u re talking trash

You guys are very funny. I don't comment so people can like or share, I put up my opinion irrespective of others. I think that's the difference between the two of us.
You can see how long it has taking to reply your post. Means I have other things doing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Cute Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.