Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? (28010 Views)

When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by canalily(m): 5:16am On Feb 10, 2015
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 10, 2015
KingBish:

LMAO. Hope you'll be ready to end the relationship the next day and continue your jollifications alone shaa

How come you are so thick. You need to hit the gym as a matter of urgency. grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by bynat(f): 5:55am On Feb 10, 2015
undecided undecided
alberto2k:
Sorry Op,

Am single and not searching till after Feb14th grin
and if another feb14 come? undecided
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by hotgunz(m): 6:08am On Feb 10, 2015
Holy bible.... Let her love God too

1 Like

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by hotgunz(m): 6:10am On Feb 10, 2015
bynat:
undecided undecidedand if another feb14 come? undecided
activated single mood every feb 4, den deactivated it on feb 24 every year still he s married
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 10, 2015
Sorry op, I am single so I would be going to the mountain on vals day to pray.
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by condralbede(m): 6:37am On Feb 10, 2015
Am single .....so I hv no gf to buy something for.
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by ijiini(m): 6:59am On Feb 10, 2015
...im single smart and solid...so.no gf on.vals day!
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by KingTom(m): 6:59am On Feb 10, 2015
khiaa:

I'm not sure about that, I know that he has game and the lips to go with it. grin grin grin
*Honey if you read this don't get mad I'm only playing, remember KingTom is my toy and you are my heart* grin grin grin
Hmmmmmmmmmm grin
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by KingTom(m): 7:00am On Feb 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Whatever , he's still an apprentice to seasoned veterans like us. tongue
undecided
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by KingTom(m): 7:00am On Feb 10, 2015
khiaa:

Hey watch it, you do know that Kingtom is my sidepiece and has been for almost 2 years so dread carefully. grin grin grin
Word grin
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by KingTom(m): 7:01am On Feb 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
I am an apprentice. grin

How dare you put me in the same category with a Master like Kingtom? cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by KingTom(m): 7:01am On Feb 10, 2015
khiaa:

I see that I am going to have to give you and Kingtom a good spanking on your behinds because you guys have been getting a little fresh lately. grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by KingBish(f): 7:12am On Feb 10, 2015
AKMoney1:

What do you want? For that body I go give you nothing but the strong thing wink grin grin

Give your kini to ur gf
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by KingBish(f): 7:15am On Feb 10, 2015
softysparky:

Lol. Le struggle. Sorry my sweetheart. May God hear your prayers
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by KingBish(f): 7:20am On Feb 10, 2015
papawemba:

How come you are so thick. You need to hit the gym as a matter of urgency. grin grin grin

SEE small boy. Wetin real men wan kill themselves for is what you complaining about

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 10, 2015
KingBish:

Chaii. See yansh shocked
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by deebrain(m): 7:27am On Feb 10, 2015
softysparky:

Amen.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 10, 2015
KingBish:

Amen . Babe you gather oooo.
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 10, 2015
What about we that don't have any gf eh smiley
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 10, 2015
KingBish:

SEE small boy. Wetin real men wan kill themselves for is what you complaining about

My dear, don't be deceived, people like to see elephants and that's why they pay to go to zoos and yankaris to see them but no one wants to have them as pets. Now you are still young and free, you can handle the excess weight but by the time you get older: arthritis, diabetes and artheloscerosis will probably weigh you down. You don't need that excess Lipoprotein.
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 10, 2015
softysparky:

Pray 4 me dear
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by alberto2k(m): 8:23am On Feb 10, 2015
bynat:
undecided undecidedand if another feb14 come? undecided
I might still be single... Till I Find a Girl with a different falentine mentality angry
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by calexix(f): 8:24am On Feb 10, 2015
papawemba:

My dear, don't be deceived, people like to see elephants and that's why they pay to go to zoos and yankaris to see them but no one wants to have them as pets. Now you are still young and free, you can handle the excess weight but by the time you get older: arthritis, diabetes and artheloscerosis will probably weigh you down. You don't need that excess Lipoprotein.

This is so not necessary..grow up sir
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 10, 2015
Get this beautiful hamper from us.

contact us : shop 2b kafi street, back of shoprite Alausa , adjacent Lagos state digital village Alausa, ikeja Lagos .

07062924402 also on whatsap

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by shamecurls(m): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2015
Bible
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 10, 2015
wristwatch:

Pray 4 me dear
I will dear.
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by morganist99(m): 8:52am On Feb 10, 2015
phransix147:
Is this not too early? Moreover in Nigeria we have Election Day not Vals Day...

Am sure voting Buhari

Sai Buhari
Shifted
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by KingBish(f): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2015
papawemba:

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by gbishman: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2015
am doing something different, i have never cook for my girl before so today i intend making a house hold meal and we sit indoors and eat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down / 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.