Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years (59332 Views)

First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud / The Resemblance Between Kehinde Bankole & Chioma Chukwuka In Makeup Photos / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 09, 2015
herald9:

You again??!!

Yup. Me again. cool

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by nexstorm(m): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2015
I see a confused Mind roaming the earth aimlessly..do not confuse your earthly possession and position as fulfillment..you don't like women, you melt at the sight of a fellow man and yet you look for holes in his body to put ur diccck....what makes a woman different in the first place isn't it because she was designed with softness and that same hole u want from a fellow man?....SMH...

3 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 09, 2015
shady26:
wrong, gays and rapists spread the disease faster.
the bruises gays get on the penis while penetrating another mans anus provides a faster medium of exchange for blood and fluids carrying the virus. a well lubricated vigina has less chances of transmitting the disease except were the man has other STDs.

The guys know the meaning of the sharp pain they experience on the skin of their penis when having sex with their unready female partners,bruises on the fragile thin skin of johnthomas. Imagine going through that on another mans dry Shitful Anus. All gays certainly need brain transplants....
There are many straight men who are HIV positive but kept silent.

Who told you gay guys don't lubricate anùs before doing it?
I opined that there are perveted gay guys who can sleep with anybody. They are always in a hurry to have sex without putting on condomn or lubricating.

Same way, there are perveted straight guys that can sleep with any lady. SMH

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Ezevajina: 7:25am On Jan 09, 2015
Promoting gay stuff in africa is a way of african population control.

When a penis is rubbing the internal walls of a rectum there will miniscule damage done to your rectal linings. The combination of sperm, blood and feaces will create HIV. Then gay people who also have sex with normal people will pass this HIV to normal people.

In coclusion, gay thing reduces our population on two fronts,
lower rate of reproduction
higher rate of death

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by herald9: 7:25am On Jan 09, 2015
FrancisTony:

Badly, I and my father don't like men. Ode!

That post wasn't about liking men but world coming to an end. Smh

Be careful the way you're defending gays....you're sending wrong signals...grin
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by herald9: 7:27am On Jan 09, 2015
masonkz:

Yup. Me again. cool

You never still change?grin
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 09, 2015
herald9:

Be careful the way you're defending gays....you're sending wrong signals...grin
I wasn't even defending gays with that post.
I was only typing as a deist- I hate it when christians goes around, ranting about "end time things".

The thing is becoming too clichê and annoying. sad
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2015
herald9:

You never still change?grin

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by eyinjuege: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2015
Superleo:

I'm not a perveted gay.
Same way perverted gays contact HIV is the same way perverted straight men also contact it.

HIV is more prevalent in the gay community and thats not because of any perversion. I think its due to the fact that anal route doesnt expand like the v.j thus more liable to tears, hence increasing the chances of the virus being contracted
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by cococandy(f): 8:21am On Jan 09, 2015
masonkz:

A miracle, like what Nigeria is expecting of us to become by initiating that anti gay law
i guess so. undecided
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 09, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

When Hiv was initially discovered, it used to be known as a gay syndrome disease. Atleast most of the time 7 or 8 out of 10 gay men are Hiv positive.
wow shocked
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Drmaverick: 8:29am On Jan 09, 2015
Actors Who had Real Sex on Set and those Rumored to..

We have all watched movies with sex scene in them and just got shocked at what we saw ,thinking if it was real, part of acting or special effect o!!!. This is a list of actors and actresses that pushed that boundary of acting (and some rumored to ) wink

HALLE BERRY AND BILLY BOB THORNTON
ROBERT PATTINSON
SIENNA MILLER AND HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN

for the complete list: http://targetdex..com/2015/01/actors-who-had-real-sex-on-set-and.html

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by eyinjuege: 9:15am On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=SirShymex post=29625097]Few cases of homosexuals rap.ing men in the UK:

- And so it began, another terrifying ordeal, another man held down and raped at knifepoint. A 29-year-old man opened the door of his flat in Doncaster to a man he knew. This man was David Betts, 27, slightly the worse for drink, explaining that he couldn't return home drunk to his pregnant girlfriend. Betts then produced a knife and ordered his victim into his bedroom. He raped him twice in three hours. Horrific violence; terrible bruises.

- In Birmingham, a man who was raped and beaten by a stranger in a park at nightfall says his life has been ruined.

- In May, a man was assaulted on the London Underground. Between August and November men were raped in Kent, Barrow-in-Furness, Cardiff, Manchester, and Birmingham. In the London area there were attacks in Croydon, London Bridge, Streatham, Finsbury Park and Piccadilly Circus. Last month a 30-year-old man claimed he was raped by a gang of drunken soldiers near army barracks in Aldershot.

The act of rape is evil perpetrated by evil people and producing negative vibes in the lives of the victims. This however is regardless of the sexual orientation of both the victims and the rapists. Some gay men n women also face rape by other homosexuals. This doesnt lessen the pain or loss of self worth that follows. Rapists are just evil humans.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 09, 2015
eyinjuege:

HIV is more prevalent in the gay community and thats not because of any perversion. I think its due to the fact that anal route doesnt expand like the v.j thus more liable to tears, hence increasing the chances of the virus being contracted
Is it not when i'm sleeping with HIV patient that I can contact it? Do you think i go around sleeping with all Gays?

Most Gay men engage in raw sex, that's why HIV is prevalant among them. Sorry, i'm an exception.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by vislabraye(m): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2015
What a pity
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by mcmaurice20(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2015
sorry bro Ur story terrible... ain't homophobic
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Alfred234(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2015
Heya what a pity.. when will nigerians stop being homophobic? i mean its not only gay people that do a.n.a.l s3x some straight people do it too but we always pick on gay people. Lets leave gay people alone jor.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2015
Haters get a life and leave gays alone! undecided undecided kiss
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by haykay33: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2015
I know Kenny Badmus first hand as one his students at the Orange Academy, way back in 2009. a very nice and Brilliant guy i must confess.

Have been more than shocked reading all what he says he is. Then we look at an intelligent, handsome and successful guy impacting knowledge on us and the wife, their little kid then are such beautiful family together always smiling...its just shocking that the guy we all see then was already HIV+ and Homosexual.....am still shocked.

What appears on the outside most times might not be the real picture these days..

I still see him as that guy that gave me knowledge and impacted my life....thats the first thing that will come to my mind if we meet again not an HIV or a GAY person.

4 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by BuhBye: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2015
masonkz:

And who told you this?? undecided

Experience they say is the best teacher.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by AdamuUcheOla: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2015
funmilayoB:
they sud get rid of dis guy. dats y i love muslim nations can u open up u r gay or gay in Saudi Arabia e.t.c if they will not slit ur throat like pig d next day. now is creating more awarness to make more guys more gay or HIV possitive. don't try it in d North or south west i'll b dead man.

I have nothing against gay or homo people but they don't belong here. They sud go to America.

You need to read up on Homosexuality in the Middle East; it is very rampant just not widely discussed. One of the implications of keeping men and women separate is that a significant portion of young people's first sexual experience is with a member of the same sex. You may read the article below to get a better understanding if you so wish.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in-the-closet/305774/

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Sweetmarriage: 10:32am On Jan 09, 2015
FrancisTony:

Says who? Your biblical God? undecided

We have been hearing these same lines since centuries ago. undecided

Let me give you a quote from My Letter To The World Regarding Premarital Sex: '...Formerly, certain scientists believed there is no God. But soon, great scientists can't but admit that there is a Great God in Heaven. Which means, today, if there is anyone who says there is no God, that person should be seen and treat as an abnormal person.'
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

Let me give you a quote from My Letter To The World Regarding Premarital Sex: '...Formerly, certain scientists believed there is no God. But soon, great scientists can't but admit that there is a Great God in Heaven. Which means, today, if there is anyone who says there is no God, that person should be seen and treat as an abnormal person.'
Sorry O!
Methinks, that anyone who believe there's God should be seen as abnormal.
Only lunatics talk to invisible things they can't see nor prove. Figure it wink
By the way, stop telling lies- Many scientists don't believe in God.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by AdamuUcheOla: 10:58am On Jan 09, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

Your sentence is barely intelligible but I think I was able to understand the bit about scientists proving the existence of a 'higher being'. Can you please provide references to back up this claim you make?
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by jomo01(m): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2015
Straight or bend it just a description and not a true representation of humanity.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by finditng: 11:48am On Jan 09, 2015
firstEVA:
you are married? You couldn't even invite us, see wickedness undecided

Hope you are enjoying that pusssy? Hopefully, the marriage will make you a real man.
Congrats, i'm so happy for you. And pls be sure to test your self regularly for HIV you know that your lifestyle carries hiv as it's baggage.

Never changing Eva...lol...HNY...
Was thinking you'll be loading for the year now....but you already all gunz blazing...lol.....nawti you....cheers
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by finditng: 11:55am On Jan 09, 2015
So, when is this guy getting jailed?...or is he above the law?....lol...I see them eyebrows raised @ me....you all should relax.. its def a diaspora post..I knw.."pompeeh"...sharp guy
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by finditng: 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
AdamuUcheOla:

Your sentence is barely intelligible but I think I was able to understand the bit about scientists proving the existence of a 'higher being'. Can you please provide references to back up this claim you make?

The very scientific story of creation; big bang supports the claim....get a comprehensive research or report on it..that enough should convince you....no need to search far...#hint: the coordination and arrangement of residual elements and gasses from the "supposed bang" were too orderly and coordinated nuliffying every possibility of randomness in output or end result...there certainly was a greater force in play..a force light Years ahead in scientific knowledge which evidently played it all out with that much precision.....get enlightened....There is a greater force out there...some call it God...don't care what you decide to call it...but recognize it.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
finditng:

Never changing Eva...lol...HNY...
Was thinking you'll be loading for the year now....but you already all gunz blazing...lol.....nawti you....cheers
happy new year, hope you'll be more regular now?
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Haters get a life and leave gays alone! undecided undecided kiss
angry
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
OnyeIbo:
Buhari, enuf if this. Certificate or vacate the race
Did you lost your way?
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by 989900: 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Brothers acting like broads.

"Last I heard, y'all niggaz was havin xes, with the SAME xes
I show no love, to h0m0 thugs...
How you gonna explain fxckn a man?
Even if we squashed the beef, I ain't touchin ya hand"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Ajibade Oyemade Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.