Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years (59334 Views)

First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud / The Resemblance Between Kehinde Bankole & Chioma Chukwuka In Makeup Photos / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Truly gay undecided
The guy na waste!
Last Bullet
What a waste!

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by shady26(m): 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

If you can prove the existence of your God.

Maybe undecided
prove that you exist first, cause you could as well be a written program. Deleting you is then not within your control , whoever wrote you will delete you at the right time.
Change your ways,expecially your agility to attack anything God,u don't beleive, leave those who do and quit looking for a union or are you lonely?

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by BuhBye: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
linearity:

God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because just like the so call Christian today, Abramham stopped interceding for them.

If God had wanted Sodom & Gomorrah destroyed, He wouldn't not have come to inform Abraham and would not have certainly listen to him.
Another nollywood classic.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Ezevajina: 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
manny4life:

I said I wouldn't respond to you again; however, trying to respond to this proves my point. Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

Oh, now it's West African / American Statistic? Isn't it funny how you choose one and leave the other. The poster quoted "when HIV was first discovered", who, where was it discovered?

I asked, "Does it mean that same black men, a culture that despise gay people are actually gay?", what has black men in prison got to do with my question? Even if it did, if you did not stick your diccck into someone's anus, how will you be infected? Do you get infected because you went to prison or did you get infected because "MOSTLY" your sexual behaviors? Takes me back to the original question: a culture that despise gay people, does it mean they are actually gay? Geez, I tire for you o..

Your second paragraph is laughable, where men are not circumcised and where alcoholism is normal? Like seriously?

This is it... You need to go back read again.

I begin to wonder whether its actually worth arguing with a gay man undecided

Are you anoda lalasticlala's ID?

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by manny4life(m): 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

I never talked about race, I was just explaining why most gay men are always hiv positive. The fastest way to get HIV is through a gay hangout,black,white,red,etc doesn't matter.

Yes you did not mention race, but I was trying to relate that same statistics you quoted when distributed by race, our race (the Blacks) has the highest rate of infection. What I am trying to say is simple: HIV is more of a sexual behavior than a sexual preference i.e. if we consider that blacks despise gay people, why is the prevalent rate high?
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by manny4life(m): 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ezevajina:

I begin to wonder whether is actually worth arguing with a gay man undecided

Are you anoda lalasticlala's ID?

What's the point? You have no point... Take a seat \_ _ _ _ _ _ _ and listen.

It is not he who talks the most is the smartest; it pays to often read and understand your opponents position before arguing...

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by tevinsolt: 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
SirShymex:

Are you sure about that cos I saw an interview a few days ago, and apparently, about 30-40% of black men in US prison engage in homosexuality. And they all continue with that lifestyle once they get out of there. Even out here, I'd wager that 50% of all these white folks I work with are fruity. Then once you start looking at the societies everywhere - you'll see that there has been an alarming increment in the number of people turning gay. The only difference is that: most homoerotic folks these days don't look feminine like the traditional ones - they mostly look like normal people. The future is scary.

For Nigeria, with the number of soft metrosexuals the country keeps churning out - I won't be surprised if 30% of the folks are homosexuals on the DL.

Something has to be done about these folks, before homosexuality become the new black. The world has gone nuts!

something like what? there were gays in ancient times, in fact it was widely accepted in the Roman empire, fast forward to many years after, humans are still thriving in the billions and they are still around today, the only thing that could be done is genocide on gays.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by shady26(m): 12:08am On Jan 09, 2015
Superleo:

I'm not a perveted gay.
Same way perverted gays contact HIV is the same way perverted straight men also contact it.
wrong, gays and rapists spread the disease faster.
the bruises gays get on the penis while penetrating another mans anus provides a faster medium of exchange for blood and fluids carrying the virus. a well lubricated vigina has less chances of transmitting the disease except were the man has other STDs.

The guys know the meaning of the sharp pain they experience on the skin of their penis when having sex with their unready female partners,bruises on the fragile thin skin of johnthomas. Imagine going through that on another mans dry Shitful Anus. All gays certainly need brain transplants....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by shegsrules(m): 12:23am On Jan 09, 2015
Very soon na pampers u go start d wear carry all does stink. But guy women dey ooooo, but some people sha can funny me, u go just c ur fellow man begin fall in luv or dey turned on. Even he goat n dog know say she goat n female dog d exist ooo

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by shady26(m): 12:24am On Jan 09, 2015
all these people saying stuff about letting gays be and how their is nothing wrong with homosexuality, its a matter of time before the BESTIALS start coming out of their closets to say they too were born having emotional and sexual attraction for goats,dogs and other animals instead of towards humans.
Simply put,gays and bestials are people whose brain have unfortunately been tweaked with added specifications by the devil to send confusing signals to their organs at the wrong instances. they need our love and help to get deliverance(but definitely not to encourage the sickness in their body ).
happy new year.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by tufine: 1:37am On Jan 09, 2015
As Toto sweet reach, Toto wan be say sweet like honey, com yellow like fanta, na one man decide to leave go dey pokolo shit hole.

Dude I look at your pix I'm like if na me rip like this, hmmm izokay

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 09, 2015
tevinsolt:

something like what? there were gays in ancient times, in fact it was widely accepted in the Roman empire, fast forward to many years after, humans are still thriving in the millions and they are still around today, the only thing that could be done is genocide on gays.

That wasn't my point. I know homosexuality has been happening since ancient times, and in ancient Greece, it was like pederasty, which was more of a class thing, with males of higher status - smashing males of lower status, to show how dominant they're (talked about this extensively in the past). However, since the existence of humanity, homosexuality has never been widely spread, as it's today - so you've to be scared. These days, everywhere you turn, there's always an homoerotic person. Evidently, you've to start asking questions.

Now, let's go back to the 80s, when homosexuality started becoming cool, in the modern era - and fast-forward it to now. And tell me that, with the way this lifestyle keeps taking over everything, in the next 20-30 years, homoerotic men wouldn't be walking down these streets chirpsing/harassing straight men. We'll get to that phase soon, and that's going to be very troubling. There are already cases everywhere of gay men raping straight men, and that's an unacceptable behaviour. Someone has to put a lid on this nonsense before these folks make straight men vulnerable, since we're following the natural order of biological existence. The homosexuals are coming, and you've to be very worried.

The funniest thing most folks don't even know is that: a lot of the most powerful folks in the world are either bisexual or homos. And they're the ones pushing this agenda, and the way the number of folks who're gays keep growing at an alarming rate defies logic - since no one is/was born gay. They're about to turn straight men into endangered species. grin

Also, I honestly don't get the nonsense about "live and let's live" when homos are like the new hyper sensitive Jews and the nauseating way of applying anti-semitism to everything - with useless talks of calling folks who don't agree with their lifestyle as homophobes/homophobic. If it's a free-world, then folks should be allowed to disagree with their lifestyle, just the same way they have a problem with the natural order of human existence. These folks need to shut their gobs, and focus on being booty bandits. Regardless, we need to be scared cos these folks are about to start dominating straight men.

5 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Misblah(f): 3:10am On Jan 09, 2015
beryl04:

that's the spirit, gurl but back off he plays for our team! grin grin grin
yessir!! but d body shaaa
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by engrSED: 5:16am On Jan 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by soulglo: 5:26am On Jan 09, 2015
SirShymex:

That wasn't my point. I know homosexuality has been happening since ancient times, and in ancient Greece, it was like pederasty, which was more of a class thing, with males of higher status - smashing males of lower status, to show how dominant they're (talked about this extensively in the past). However, since the existence of humanity, homosexuality has never been widely spread, as it's today - so you've to be scared. These days, everywhere you turn, there's always an homoerotic person. Evidently, you've to start asking questions.

Now, let's go back to the 80s, when homosexuality started becoming cool, in the modern era - and fast-forward it to now. And tell me that, with the way this lifestyle keeps taking over everything, in the next 20-30 years, homoerotic men wouldn't be walking down these streets chirpsing/harassing straight men. We'll get to that phase soon, and that's going to be very troubling. There are already cases everywhere of gay men raping straight men, and that's an unacceptable behaviour. Someone has to put a lid on this nonsense before these folks make straight men vulnerable, since we're following the natural order of biological existence. The homosexuals are coming, and you've to be very worried.

The funniest thing most folks don't even know is that: a lot of the most powerful folks in the world are either bisexual or homos. And they're the ones pushing this agenda, and the way the number of folks who're gays keep growing at an alarming rate defies logic - since no one is/was born gay. They're about to turn straight men into endangered species. grin

Also, I honestly don't get the nonsense about "live and let's live" when homos are like the new hyper sensitive Jews and the nauseating way of applying anti-semitism to everything - with useless talks of calling folks who don't agree with their lifestyle as homophobes/homophobic. If it's a free-world, then folks should be allowed to disagree with their lifestyle, just the same way they have a problem with the natural order of human existence. These folks need to shut their gobs, and focus on being booty bandits. Regardless, we need to be scared cos these folks are about to start dominating straight men.

You sound so ignorant. What makes you think that just because someone is gay they just walk the streets looking for someone to harass. Do normal straight men do that? Why would you conclude that gay men do or will do that. Talking a lot but saying nothing. If you truly believe that people are not gay then volunteer your sister or daughter to an openly gay man. I am sure that the sight of a vagina will cure him of the illness you think he has.

3 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 09, 2015
soulglo:

You sound so ignorant. What makes you think that just because someone is gay they just walk the streets looking for someone to harass. Do normal straight men do that? Why would you conclude that gay men do or will do that. Talking a lot but saying nothing. If you truly believe that people are not gay then volunteer your sister or daughter to an openly gay man. I am sure that the sight of a vagina will cure him of the illness you think he has.

You're a fvcking id.iot. That's the problem with little kids like you who still live with their parents, but think they have an opinion about everything. If you've got reading and comprehension problems, take time out to sort it out, and stop quoting my posts stupidly, like a blinkered simpleton. That's the problem with you silly pseudo-liberal kids who just think everything is about jumping on a bandwagon.

Where in my post did I say people aren't gay, you blockhead? I said people aren't born gay - or have you got scientific proofs, to prove otherwise? It seems you have problems with simple words, and it isn't shocking cos English isn't your first language. I simply explained how there has been an alarming sharp increase in the number of gay in the last decade or two than it has ever been in our existence. Cited an example based on the US prison system where allegedly about 30-40% black male inmates in there engage in homosexuality. And also buttressed my point with my everyday life, before expanding on it on the post you quoted, about once you do a projection based on that - 20-30 years' time would be scary.

And yes, gay folks right now do harass straight men from time to time. Also, there are cases of straight being rap.ed by gay men out there.

Anyway, next time, don't quote me stupidly with nonsense. You've never been the sharpest tool in the shed, and if you're going to quote me about my opinion, make sure you read and comprehend whatever I posited - before jumping like a headless chicken.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 09, 2015
Few cases of homosexuals rap.ing men in the UK:

- And so it began, another terrifying ordeal, another man held down and raped at knifepoint. A 29-year-old man opened the door of his flat in Doncaster to a man he knew. This man was David Betts, 27, slightly the worse for drink, explaining that he couldn't return home drunk to his pregnant girlfriend. Betts then produced a knife and ordered his victim into his bedroom. He raped him twice in three hours. Horrific violence; terrible bruises.

- In Birmingham, a man who was raped and beaten by a stranger in a park at nightfall says his life has been ruined.

- In May, a man was assaulted on the London Underground. Between August and November men were raped in Kent, Barrow-in-Furness, Cardiff, Manchester, and Birmingham. In the London area there were attacks in Croydon, London Bridge, Streatham, Finsbury Park and Piccadilly Circus. Last month a 30-year-old man claimed he was raped by a gang of drunken soldiers near army barracks in Aldershot.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/inside-story-when-man-rapes-man-victims-darent-report-it-the-law-wont-recognise-it-the-public-cant-understand-it-but-gradually-the-taboos-around-male-rape-are-breaking-down-reports-simon-garfield-1561882.html

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by soulglo: 6:06am On Jan 09, 2015
SirShymex:

You're a fvcking id.iot. That's the problem with little kids like you who still live with their parents, but think they have an opinion about everything. If you've got reading and comprehension problems, take time out to sort it out, and stop quoting my posts stupidly, like a blinkered simpleton. That's the problem with you silly pseudo-liberal kids who just think everything is about jumping on a bandwagon.

Where in my post did I say people aren't gay, you blockhead? I said people aren't born gay - or have you got scientific proofs, to prove otherwise? It seems you have problems with simple words, and it isn't shocking cos English isn't your first language. I simply explained how there has been an alarming sharp increase in the number of gay in the last decade or two than it has ever been in our existence. Cited an example based on the US prison system where allegedly about 30-40% black male inmates in there engage in homosexuality. And also buttressed my point with my everyday life, before correlating with the post you quoted, about once you do a projection based on that - 20-30 years' time would be scary.

And yes, gay folks right now do harass straight men from time to time. Also, there are cases of straight being rap.ed by gay men out there.

Anyway, next time, don't quote me stupidly with nonsense. You've never been the sharpest tool in the shed, and if you're going to quote me about my opinion, make sure you read and comprehend whatever I posited - before jumping like a headless chicken.

Aww Shymexx got his feelings hurt. I did not realize I had quoted you but then again I should have known. You always talk out of your as5. If a man was gay and was going to rape someone, why would he rape a woman? Do straight rapist rape men or women. Shut your mouth. You talk the way a crab walks. Side to side and never get to a point. Your points are all over the place. Is rape worse when a man rapes a man versus when a man rapes a woman? People are born gay just like people are born straight. There's no way to show scientifically if someone is born gay or if someone is born straight so once again you try to make a point that is not a point. Take your medication Shymexx and please for my sake stop skipping doses.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Jerryolumide(m): 6:08am On Jan 09, 2015
FrancisTony:

Says who? Your biblical God? undecided

We have been hearing these same lines since centuries ago. undecided
we Who is we?? Where you born centuries ago??
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 09, 2015
soulglo:

Aww Shymexx got his feelings hurt. I did not realize I had quoted you but then again I should have known. You always talk out of your as5. If a man was gay and was going to rape someone, why would he rape a woman? Do straight rapist rape men or women. Shut your mouth. You talk the way a crab walks. Side to side and never get to a point. Your points are all over the place. Is rape worse when a man rapes a man versus when a man rapes a woman? People are born gay just like people are born straight. There's no way to show scientifically if someone is born gay or if someone is born straight so once again you try to make a point that is not a point. Take your medication Shymexx and please for my sake stop skipping doses.

Nah, you're notorious for having reading and comprehension problems - and you never read properly before throwing a hissy fit, and name-calling. Just the same way you did on that Ray Rice thread. I overlooked it on that thread, but I won't on this one. You called me "ignorant" by attaching something I never alluded to, to me. I reiterate: where in my post(s) did I assert that people aren't gay?

Also, can you provide scientific proofs that people are born gay? Or anything that shows that there's a gay gene somewhere in human anatomy?

You've never been the sharpest tool in the shed - stick to giving opinions about how to cater to kids, and STIs. That's your field - this one is out of ya depth. And I doubt you're mentally capable of positing anything intelligent, to be honest.

I await your proofs, you illiterate turd.

6 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by tevinsolt: 6:35am On Jan 09, 2015
SirShymex:

glad to hear you are attracted to women by CHOICE, for me there's no choice to it when it comes to being attracted to the opposite sex, I just am. If gays do takeover like you predict, be ready to CHOOSE men ooo cheesy
Cuz honestly they might not get the nonsense about "live and let's live" when heteros are like the new hyper sensitive Jews and the nauseating way of applying anti-semitism to everything - with useless talks of calling folks who don't agree with their lifestyle as heterophobes/heterophobic

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Hexzyz(m): 6:36am On Jan 09, 2015
FrancisTony:

Don't worry Francis Tony, after death you are going to realise that it wasn't fable. But then it is too late.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 09, 2015
Hexzyz:

Don't worry Francis Tony, after death you are going to realise that it wasn't fable. But then it is too late.
Which God exactly? Muslim, Christian, Hinduist etc.

By the way, i'm not an atheist- i'm a deist.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by nexstorm(m): 6:45am On Jan 09, 2015
FrancisTony:

See ungrateful beings, if your father liked men and your mother liked women..you would open that pit called mouth to speak abi...where has common sense gone..why has it departed from us.....May heaven reward your appreciation of Life and breath.....
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 09, 2015
nexstorm:

See ungrateful beings, if your father liked men and your mother liked women..you would open that pit called mouth to speak abi...where has common sense gone..why has it departed from us.....May heaven reward your appreciation of Life and breath.....
Badly, I and my father don't like men. Ode!

That post wasn't about liking men but world coming to an end. Smh

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 09, 2015
herald9:

Of course something that is not going well with the society needs to be fixed ASAP! grin
I was even trying to reason with you gays but it seems you don't like sympathizers...This is an evil against humanity... if it is not regulated or totally flushed out...humans may go under extinctiongrin

I thought humans were to be an example to other lower animals, instead we've turned to display their characteristics...if being human is too boring, he rather enter the bush and continue his thing...Nobody will disturb him there...Except when mama monkey is looking for a sex mate.grin

Oh please. Example to lower animals indeed.

Animals don't gather around to burn their own while the others look and cheer on.

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 09, 2015
cococandy:
I blame the wife for marrying him when she knew he was gay.
What was she expecting?

A miracle, like what Nigeria is expecting of us to become by initiating that anti gay law
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 09, 2015
tevinsolt:

glad to hear you are attracted to women by CHOICE, for me there's no choice to it when it comes to being attracted to the opposite sex, I just am. If gays do takeover like you predict, be ready to CHOOSE men ooo cheesy
Cuz honestly they might not get the nonsense about "live and let's live" when heteros are like the new hyper sensitive Jews and the nauseating way of applying anti-semitism to everything - with useless talks of calling folks who don't agree with their lifestyle as heterophobes/heterophobic

Lol, you sound homoerotic, and you need to come out of the closet already cos being on the DL is the worst thing you can ever do to yourself. However, I appreciate the fact that you subtly wear the gay-pride badge, with honour - I can't hate on that. Just as I think there has to be a certain form of control on the lifestyle, till they can prove beyond reasonable doubt that it's natural. Regardless, you got the message I was conveying, unlike the uncouth soulglo with cognitive dissonance (still got love for you soulglo, but watch ya mouth when you talk to me - you're rude).

Anyhoo, the only hyper-sensitive folks out there are homosexuals who scream "homophobic" at everyone who doesn't agree with them, and they're the persecuted ones. Straight people have never been persecuted. grin

Have fun!

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 09, 2015
Lamexx:

Because you cannot use condo.m while banging the shi.t hole. Condo.m go burst die

And who told you this?? undecided
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 09, 2015
He's HIV+ and obviously taking care if himself.

Better than a lot of straight people that don't know their status today.

3 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by nexstorm(m): 7:06am On Jan 09, 2015
FrancisTony:

Badly, I and my father don't like men. Ode!

That post wasn't about liking men but world coming to an end. Smh

Hmmm,thanks brov....I got what I needed....
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by herald9: 7:11am On Jan 09, 2015
masonkz:

Oh please. Example to lower animals indeed.

Animals don't gather around to burn their own while the others look and cheer on.

You again??!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Davido Hanging On A Moving Keke In London (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.